Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Addendum to Admiral Piri Reis and Oak Island and the Sect

It is curious how the name ‘Germain’ should crop up twice in my researches for this article when one considers that the C’s have used the term ‘Germaine’ on a few occasions in the transcripts, for example, where they said “it was not germaine” in relation to something the famous American psychic Edgar Cayce had said. When Laura subsequently interrogated them about their funny spelling of the word ‘germane’ in the Session 12 December dated 1998, they had this to say on the subject:​

Q: Well, while we are on the subject of spelling, you DO use unusual spelling from time to time, though normally you are very good spellers. What rules direct your spelling since it is not always according to modern usage?

A: No rules, just clues, as allways.

Q: Does this refer also to the way you spell 'germain'? When you say 'it is not germain,' you spell it differently from the way someone would spell it if just saying that something is not relevant.

A: Tis French, as in clue to be.

We have already looked at the possible connections between the C’s use of ‘Germain’ and the alchemist Comte de Saint-Germain and his possible links to the Stuart Jacobite Princes, especially Bonnie Prince Charlie (see my earlier article ‘It is not Germaine’). We have also seen how the deposed English monarch, King James (Stuart) II, created his court in exile at Saint Germains near to Paris.

I had noted that the C’s had used the word “Tis”, which is an old English way of saying “this is”, rather as we have looked at their use of “both hither and yon” above in relation to those ‘tricky’ Rosicrucians. The same can also be said of their spelling of the word “allways”, which is how a 16th century Englishman might have spelt the word ‘always’. Evidently, the C’s were trying to draw our attention to an earlier age by using old English idioms but the clue in this case is meant to be French. Well I came across two further example of a reference to ‘Germain’ in my researches on the Huguenots, both of which involved an historic edict or treaty.​

The first example was the Edict of Saint-Germain:

Following the accidental death of King Henry II of France in 1559, his son succeeded as King Francis II along with his wife, the Queen Consort, also known as Mary, Queen of Scots (i.e., Mary Stuart - the mother of the future King James I of England). During the eighteen months of the reign of Francis II, Mary encouraged a policy of rounding up French Huguenots on charges of heresy and putting them in front of Catholic judges, and employing torture and burning as punishments for dissenters. Mary returned to Scotland a widow, in the summer of 1561 (she would, of course, be subsequently deposed as Queen of Scotland, imprisoned and eventually executed by her cousin Queen Elizabeth I of England).

In 1561, the Edict of Orléans declared an end to the persecution, and the Edict of Saint-Germain of January 1562 formally recognised the Huguenots for the first time. However, these measures only disguised the growing tensions between Protestants and Catholics.

In what became known as the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre of 24 August – 3 October 1572, Catholics killed thousands of Huguenots in Paris and similar massacres took place in other towns in the following weeks. The main provincial towns and cities experiencing massacres were Aix, Bordeaux, Bourges, Lyons, Meaux, Orléans, Rouen, Toulouse, and Troyes. Queen Catherine de Medici, the wife of King Henry II and mother of Kings Francis II, Charles IX and Henry III, has come to be blamed for the excessive persecutions carried out under her sons' rule, and in particular, for her part in the St. Bartholomew’s Day Massacre.

The second example involved the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye:

Samuel Champlain (see article above) had overwintered in Quebec. Supplies were low, and English merchants sacked Cap Tourmente in early July 1628. A war had broken out between France and England, and Charles I of England had issued letters of marque that authorized the capture of French shipping and its colonies in North America. Champlain received a summons to surrender on July 10 from the Kirke brothers, two Scottish brothers who were working for the English Government as corsairs or privateers. Champlain refused to deal with them, misleading them to believe that Quebec's defences were better than they actually were (Champlain had only 50 pounds of gunpowder to defend the community). Having been successfully bluffed, they withdrew but encountered and captured the French supply fleet, cutting off that year's supplies to the colony. By the spring of 1629 supplies were dangerously low and Champlain was forced to send people to Gaspé and into Indian communities to conserve rations. On July 19, the Kirke brothers arrived before Quebec after intercepting Champlain's plea for help, and Champlain was forced to surrender the colony. Many colonists were transported first to England and then to France by the Kirkes, but Champlain remained in London to begin the process of regaining the colony. A peace treaty had been signed in April 1629, three months before the surrender, and, under the terms of that treaty, Quebec and other prizes that were taken by the Kirkes after the treaty were to be returned. It was not until the 1632 Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, however, that Quebec was formally given back to France. David Kirke was rewarded when Charles I knighted him and gave him a charter for Newfoundland.​

It so happens, that Saint-Germain-en-Laye is a town with strong royal associations. It is also best known in France as the birthplace of King Louis XIV, the French monarch who would crack down severely on the Huguenots, just as Queen Catherine de Medici had done in the St. Bartholomew’s Day Massacre of 1572, and the same king who would get so upset at Nicolas Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia that he had to obtain it at any cost.

The town itself is named after Saint Germain (Latin: Germanus; c. 496 – 28 May 576) who was the bishop of Paris, King Childebert, a Frankish king of the Merovingian dynasty, arranging for his consecration in 555 AD.

It may, of course, just be a mere coincidence that the Edict of Saint-Germain and the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye mentioned above should both contain the name ‘Germain’ and be related through these official documents and proclamations to the Huguenots. However, the C’s can be very subtle in their clues, so it could be that through their use of the word ‘germain’ they were pointing to a connection between the Huguenots, the Rosicrucians, the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees, the Count of Saint-Germain (an alchemist and possible Rosicrucian) and the Stuart monarchs and princes with their strong links to Scottish Rite Freemasonry. I shall leave that to you to judge.​

Christopher Columbus

Finally, with regard to Christopher Columbus and his role in discovering the New World, I have become aware just recently that there was far more to this man than meets the historical eye. It would seem that he was deeply devout and was a Third Order Member of the Franciscan Friars founded by St Francis of Assisi. In later life he wrote a ‘Book of Prophecies’. Here is an excerpt from it that shows us a very different side to the man:

“At a very early age I began to sail upon the ocean. For more than forty years, I have sailed everywhere that people go. I prayed to the most merciful Lord about my heart's great desire, and He gave me the spirit and the intelligence for the task: seafaring, astronomy, geometry, arithmetic, skill in drafting spherical maps and placing correctly the cities, rivers, mountains and ports. I also studied cosmology, history, chronology and philosophy. It was the Lord who put into my mind (I could feel His hand upon me) the fact that it would be possible to sail from here to the Indies. All who heard of my project rejected it with laughter, ridiculing me. There is no questions that the inspiration was from the Holy Spirit, because he comforted me with rays of marvellous illumination from the Holy Scriptures, a strong and clear testimony from the 44 books of the Old Testament, from the four Gospels, and from the 23 Epistles of the blessed Apostles, encouraging me continually to press forward; and without ceasing for a moment they now encourage me to make haste.

Our Lord Jesus desired to perform a very obvious miracle in the voyage to the Indies, to comfort me and the people of God. I spent seven years in the royal court, discussing the matter with many persons of great reputation and wisdom in all the arts; and in the end they concluded that it was all foolishness, so they gave it up. But since things generally came to pass that were predicted by our Saviour Jesus Christ, we should also believe that this particular prophecy will come to pass. In support of this, I offer the gospel text, Matthew 24:35, in which Jesus said that all things would pass away, but not His marvellous Word. He also affirmed that it was necessary that all things be fulfilled that were prophesied by Himself and by the prophets. I said that I would state my reasons. I hold alone to the sacred and Holy Scriptures, and to the interpretations of prophecy given by certain devout persons. It is possible that those who see this book will accuse me of being unlearned in literature, of being a layman and a sailor. I reply with the words of Matthew 11:25: "Lord, because thou has hid these things from the wise the prudent, and hath revealed them unto babes." The Holy Scripture testifies in the Old Testament by our Redeemer Jesus Christ, that the world must come to an end. The signs of when this must happen are given by Matthew, Mark and Luke. The prophets also predicted many things about it. Our Redeemer Jesus Christ said that before the end of the world, all things must come to pass that had been written by the prophets. The prophets wrote in various ways. Isaiah is the one most praised by Jerome, Augustine and by the other theologians. They all say that Isaiah was not only a prophet, but an evangelist as well. Isaiah goes into great detail in describing future events and in calling all people to our holy faith.

Most of the prophecies of Holy Scripture have been fulfilled already...I am a most unworthy sinner, but I have cried out to the Lord for grace and mercy, and they have covered me completely. I have found the sweetest consolations since I made it my whole purpose to enjoy His marvellous presence.

For the execution of the journey to the Indies I did not make use of intelligence, mathematics or maps. It is simply the fulfilment of what Isaiah had prophesied. All this is what I desire to write down for you in this book.

No one should fear to undertake any task in the name of our Saviour, if it is according to His sovereign will even though He gives advice. He lacks nothing that it is in the power of men to give Him. Oh what a gracious Lord, who desires that people should perform for Him those things for which He holds Himself responsible! Day and night moment by moment, everyone should express to Him their most devoted gratitude.

I said that some of the prophecies remained yet to be fulfilled. These are great and wonderful things for the Earth, and the signs are that the Lord is hastening the end. The fact that the gospel must still be preached to so many lands in such a short time - this is what convinces me. “

Cynics may, of course, say that this was an example of a man excusing any wrongdoing by falling back on religion as an excuse for his actions, particularly if he thinks it is predestined by scripture. However, it is an inescapable fact that the discovery of the New World did not end well for millions of the indigenous natives of the Americas.​

For more see: CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS' BOOK OF PROPHECIES Introduction / christopher-columbus-book-of-prophecies-introduction.pdf / PDF4PRO
And: https://holyfamilych.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Columbus-Book-of-Prophecies.pdf
I think you did a great research, tell me if I am wrong but as I undertsood; The Ark of Covenant could be more like "Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer" but to complex to handle for us?

Huguenots led by Jessé de Forest, sailed to North America in 1624 and settled instead in the Dutch colony of New Netherland (later incorporated into New York and New Jersey); as well as Great Britain's colonies, including Nova Scotia. A number of New Amsterdam's families were of Huguenot origin, often having immigrated as refugees to the Netherlands in the previous century. In 1628 the Huguenots established a congregation as L'Église française à la Nouvelle-Amsterdam (the French church in New Amsterdam). Hence, we see Huguenots returning to Nova Scotia, which has now become a British colony. Upon their arrival in New Amsterdam, Huguenots were offered land directly across from Manhattan on Long Island for a permanent settlement and chose the harbour at the end of Newtown Creek, becoming the first Europeans to live in Brooklyn, then known as Boschwick, in the neighbourhood now known as Bushwick.

To expand a little on the Huguenot-Dutch relations I did a search for the Huguenot presence in (Old) Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and found that they established a Reformed Protestant congregation there as well, called the Walloon Church to distinguish it from the Roman Catholic French Church (Dutch only), which was also there. And still is, BTW.

From Wikipedia:
The Walloon Church was originally the chapel of a Roman Catholic monastery, the Sint-Paulusbroederklooster. The monastery's first chapel was built in 1409 but most likely destroyed during the fire of 1452. In 1493, the monastery received permission to build a new chapel, which was taken into use three years later. Following the 1578 Alteratie (the Protestant Reformation in Amsterdam), the chapel was confiscated by the city government. It was used as a storeroom and for various other purposes until 1586, when it was offered to the Walloon Reformed community of religious refugees, French-speaking Protestants who had fled religious persecution in the Southern Netherlands and France. It was one of a large number of Walloon churches established in the Dutch Republic during this period — at least fifteen in the period 1571-1590 alone.

The Amsterdam building looked like this:

Fouquet%2C_Pierre_%281729-1800%29%2C_Afb_010097011172.jpg

The congregation is still active (Dutch only), and has been for over 450 years in succession. This is how it looks like today:

440px-Waalse_Kerk%2C_Amsterdam_2098.jpg

Last edited:
The C’s have confirmed elsewhere that there is another such pyramid in Antarctica and one at the North Pole as well. Could this possibly explain their references to “Seeking paths to the interior?andThe "Poles" know best!”.
Swaruu/Cosmic Agency, Gosia shows this picture in the video "Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve?" (50:55min):
Alaska-Pyramid.jpg
Swaruu: ...The Great Pyramid itself is one of the 3 "master" Pyramids of the Earth. Along with two other main ones. The one of the Sun in Mexico and the one in Alaska.

Robert: Alaska? I've never heard of that one.

Swaruu: It is in a militarized zone.
There is a thread at stolenhistory.net about Mount Meru and pole openings with even a (fake?) video of the supposed opening at page 2:
Mount Meru. Is there a magnetic mountain at the North pole?

I think you did a great research, tell me if I am wrong but as I undertsood; The Ark of Covenant could be more like "Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer" but to complex to handle for us?
This is quite a complex topic in fact. Strictly speaking, the Ark is just a box or chest (from the Latin 'Arcus') made from wood and gold - most probably by the Egyptians and not the Children of Israel. It is what was carried inside that box that we are really focused on. The C's said in one session that the Ark of Covenant was a power cell. When I recently described the concept of the Ark being a high-powered electrical capacitor, this might have been what the C's had in mind or maybe not. However, the C's have told us that to travel through time (and space) or to teleport (and abduct people like the Greys), you need to create an extremely strong electromagnetic field in order to manipulate space/time but you also need to focus the mind for triage purposes, bringing the element of consciousness into play. Remember the C's told Ark (strange that his name should be Ark don't you think) that the famous Einstein equation E = mc2 (Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared) could be improved by substituting the speed of light squared by consciousness (please correct me if I got this wrong). Hence, consciousness is evidently a critical factor in time travel and teleportation. One may get an inkling of this in the art of remote viewing, where the remote viewer can travel in time to the preordained co-ordinates chosen beforehand by focusing his consciousness. Clairvoyants in the past probably used similar skills naturally without modern day scientific refinements.

The US Navy achieved the teleportation of the USS Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment through the use of powerful field generators and Tesla coils but failed to apply the focusing element, with disastrous results for the poor sailors onboard the ship. This, I think, is where the Holy Grail comes in, as it allows people with the right mindset or disposition and mental powers to focus and achieve either teleportation, time travel, regeneration and/or physical manifestations (food etc.). Thus, the TDARM on Oak Island can be compared in function to the Holy Grail - the Gift of God. However, unless I am very mistaken, the TDARM on Oak Island is not the Holy Grail, as that is buried elsewhere (most probably Southern France - near to or in the Pyrenees) and the TRDARM at Oak Island was originally buried c. 8,000 BC by the Lizards. This does not rule out there being other TDARMs elsewhere on the planet but the Grail is clearly very special since it is referred to as the Mother Stone and came from off-planet (Kantek). In future posts, I hope to show where the Grail was kept and used by our forefathers. It seems to have been hidden under different names though.

Incidentally, we still need to understand why the Pyreneese alchemists sent a group of people to Oak Island in order to recover the TDARM only to rebury it again in the Money Pit, where it is still to be found. Did they go there to use it for some express purpose before reburying it again? The C's stressed the word "regenerate" in this context. So did they use it to regenerate something or someone? Moreover, will the Lagina brothers find it in time for it to be used prior to or at the time of the move to 4th Density?​

To expand a little on the Huguenot-Dutch relations I did a search for the Huguenot presence in (Old) Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and found that they established a Reformed Protestant congregation there as well, called the Walloon Church to distinguish it from the Roman Catholic French Church (Dutch only), which was also there. And still is, BTW.

From Wikipedia:

The Amsterdam building looked like this:

Fouquet%2C_Pierre_%281729-1800%29%2C_Afb_010097011172.jpg

The congregation is still active (Dutch only), and has been for over 450 years in succession. This is how it looks like today:

440px-Waalse_Kerk%2C_Amsterdam_2098.jpg
Thank you for this. I could have included more details about the Huguenot diaspora but I chose to focus primarily on North America and briefly on England (mainly because I think there was a strong link between the French Huguenots and the PTB in England in 16th and 17th century. However, you are quite right in pointing out that there was a Huguenot presence in (Old) Amsterdam, the Netherlands as well and in other Northern European countries. It would seem that early on the French Huguenots adopted a more Calvinistic flavour to their religious creed and outlook than a Lutheran one. John Calvin was, of course, a Frenchman so this may explain this at least in part. In England, the Church of England of Edward VI and his half-sister Elizabeth adopted a more Lutheran outlook and in time became a broad based communion, accommodating Evangelical (Low Church) and Anglo-Catholic (High church) wings. However, the Presbyterian communities in Scotland and Northern Ireland chose a more Calvinist approach, as did the Puritan settlers in English North America.

"Huguenots led by Jessé de Forest, sailed to North America in 1624 and settled instead in the Dutch colony of New Netherland".

As a science fiction fan, I note that the Star Trek actor DeForest Kelley (Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy) had indirect connections with Jesse de Forest. See Lee de Forest - Wikipedia. He was named after Lee de Forest (August 26, 1873 – June 30, 1961) an American inventor and early pioneer in radio and in the development of sound-on-film recording used for motion pictures. Lee de Forest was a direct descendant of Jessé de Forest, the leader of a group of Walloon Huguenots who fled Europe in the 17th century due to religious persecution.​

One could ramp up the specualtion to eleven with the suspision that Gildoni himself did not know what he was doing here, because "something" lead his hand. Maybe this was exactly the reason for the overpainting?
But that would be speculation just for the thrill of it, of course.
It shure is the best "paradolia" I came across till now.
1634725133677.jpeg

Could that something that led his hand have been the Cassiopaeans perhaps? I recently came across this passage in an early exchange between Laura and the C's, which concerns an apparition of an old woman or crone to one of Laura's young daughters:

Session 6 November 1994:

Q: (L) The other night my daughter A__ thought she saw a spirit figure standing near as we were channeling, did she, in fact, see an old woman figure?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And who was that individual?

A: Us.

Q: (L) Why did that individual say "remember me?" Was that the entire message or was there more message?

A: Message is for A__ to interpret.

Could Gildoni have had a similar experience with the Cassiopaeans, whether consciously or sub-consciously? As I said in an earlier post, the old crone figure features a lot in classical and medieval mythology. She features, for example, in some versions of the Percival and the Fisher King (Arthur) story concerning the Holy Grail. She is part of the triad reflecting the young maiden, the mother and the old crone or hag, in other words the three ages of a woman. This also reflects in the legend of Perseus with the figures of Andromeda (maiden), Cassiopaea (mother) and Medusa (hag) and in the triple Goddess theme, which I think may in turn be a reflection of the Holy Grail if, indeed, it is the crystal skull called 'Baphomet' by the Templars, which may have been a triple faced image ('Janus' like), as suggested by Gardiner and Osborn.

The fact this hidden image of the crone appears in conjunction with John Dee and a number of hidden skulls may therefore be more significant than we appreciate, if indeed there is some connection with the C's or 6th density involved here.

I appreciate that I have not posted for quite a while now. This is not because I have run out of material to post, far from it. I started doing some research on an article, which I hope to post in the very near future, but, in doing so, I realised that I really needed to do a deep trawl again through the transcripts sequentially to get a deeper understanding of the material and to see how the clues built up over time. This has proved very beneficial to me. Here is a quote from the C's to emphasise the point, which applies to all of us I believe:

Session 21 July 1996 :

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!

How true this has proven to be in my case and no doubt Laura's too.

I have a couple of new posts lined up, the first of which involves the 'Sword in the Stone' and, as a teaser, this is not a metaphorical sword either.

I was completely unaware of the following legend until I came across it on an episode of Ancient Aliens recently, which then led me delve into the subject. This legend concerns a real sword in the stone and an Italian man called Galgano, which is a development of the medieval personal name 'Galvano', an equivalent of the Celtic Gawain (Old French Gauvain).

The Sword in the Stone
From Wikipedia:
Galgano Guidotti (1148 –1181) was a Catholic saint from Tuscany born in Chiusdino, in the modern province of Siena, Italy. His mother's name was Dionigia, while his father's name (Guido or Guidotto) only appeared in a document dated in the 16th century, when the last name Guidotti was attributed.

The canonization process to declare Galgano a saint started in 1185, only a few years after his death, and his canonization was the first conducted with a formal process by the Roman Church. A lot of Galgano's life is known through the documents of his canonization process in 1185 and other Vitae: Legenda beati Galgani by anonymous, Legenda beati Galgani confessoris by an unknown Cistercian monk, Leggenda di Sancto Galgano, Vita sancti Galgani de Senis, Vita beati Galgani

The son of a feudal lord, Galgano became a knight, and is said to have led a ruthless life in his early years.

1634762591730.jpeg
St Galgano
Galgano died in 1181. Soon after, in 1184, a round chapel was built over his claimed tomb to commemorate him; pilgrims came there in large numbers, and miracles were claimed. In that year, Cistercian monks took over Montesiepi at the request of Hugh, Bishop of Volterra, but most of Galgano's monks left, scattered over Tuscany, and became Augustinian hermits. By 1220, San Galgano Abbey, a large Cistercian monastery, had been built below Galgano's hermitage: he was then claimed and recognized as a Cistercian saint. His cult was lively in Siena and Volterra, where numerous representations survive. The ruins of his hermitage can still be seen, while his cloak is kept in the church of Santuccio at Siena.

MJF: It is curious that it should be the Cistercians who took over the Abbey, as they are linked with Knights Templar through St Bernard of Clairvaux, who composed their rule. Moreover, it is strange that Galgano’s monks should become Augustinian hermits when one considers that it was Augustinian Canons who were charged with serving the sanctuaries at the Abbey of ‘Sainte-Marie du Mont Syon et du Saint-Esprit’ (Holy Mary of Mount Sion and of the Holy Ghost). The other name these Augustinian Canons took was Chevaliers de l’Order de Notre Dame de Sion (Knights of the Order of Our Lady of Sion). Jerusalem was overrun by the Saracens in 1187, three years after the chapel was built and six years after St Galgano’s death so there may be no connection at all with these two groups of Augustinians. However, the C’s had drawn Laura’s attention to the Augustinians in the following excerpt from the transcripts:
Session 21 June 1997:

Q: … And this painting is modelled on the painting of St. Anthony, the hermit, who is shown being tempted by creatures that can only be described as 'aliens.' Now, there is also a Magdalena, a St. Anthony, and even a Pearce on the map near this crash site. And when I drew little lines connecting them all, they enclosed this plain of San Augustin....

A: And who was Saint Augustine/San Augustin... Augustus, Augustine Monks, etc?

Hence, this might suggest that we were on the right track when considering the role of the Augustinians in my earlier post ‘The Augustinian Canons of Notre Dame de Sion’. However, could the C’s have also had in mind the Augustinian hermits of Saint Galgano?

You will also note that the monks constructed a round-shaped chapel to house St Galgano’s tomb after his death. It should be recalled that the Knights Templar were famous for building round churches and chapels as well. One wonders if Galgano could perhaps have been a Templar knight in the Holy Land and the famous legend was just a cover story. If so, the question still remains - how did the sword come to be stuck in the stone? And then there would also appear to be evident links here with the Arthurian myth of Excalibur and the sword in the stone - for which see more below.

1634762782042.jpeg

San Galgano's Sword in the Stone
The Sword

The sword in the stone (see above) can be seen at the Rotonda at Montesiepi, near the ruins of the Abbey of San Galgano. The handle of a sword protrudes from a stone, and is said to be the sword of Galgano. An analysis of the metal done in 2001 by Luigi Garlaschelli confirmed that the "composition of the metal and the style are compatible with the era of the legend". The analysis also confirmed that the upper piece and the invisible lower one are authentic and belong to one and the same artefact (see more below).​

In the Media

Galgano's "sword in the stone" story was featured in a season 7 episode of TV series, Forged in Fire. Bladesmiths had to recreate "Excalibur", a medieval broadsword inspired by Galgano's story. The episode explained the story as follows: the actual Sword in the Stone is located in Siena, Italy, and believed to have belonged to Galgano.​

I am also attaching the following article on Saint Galgano with some comments of my own tacked on at the end.

Saint Galgano and the Sword in the Stone in Montesiepi​

Everyone knows the Arthurian myth of Excalibur, the sword in the stone, a key element in the life and legend of King Arthur and his valiant Knights of the Round Table. Yet they may not be aware, however, that this iconic myth may have been inspired by a sword that emerged in the Tuscany region of Italy.

Much like the legend of Arthur, this story is intrinsically connected to the inner world as it begins with a shift in a valiant knight’s life due to a vision from Archangel Michael.

During the XII century, Galgano Guidotti was a rich nobleman trained in the art of war and notable for his violence and hedonistic approach to life. All of this was to change due to the intervention of the Archangel Michael, often depicted wielding a sword and symbolizing the archetype of the warrior saint. Thus, the knight who once was on the edge of destruction experienced a shift and became known as the ‘Knight of God’.

The Tale of Saint Galgano

One day when he least expected it, Archangel Michael appeared before him and showed him the way to salvation, and kindly provided him with directions as well. Next day, Sir Galgano announced that he was going to become a hermit and took up residence in a cave. His friends and relatives ridiculed him, and Dionisia, his mother, bade him to wear his expensive nobleman's clothes and at least pay a last visit to his fiancée. On his way there, his horse reared, throwing Galgano. Spitting road dust, he suddenly felt as if he was being lifted to his feet by an invisible force, and a seraphic voice and a will he was unable to resist led him to Monte Siepi, a rugged hill close to his home town of Chiusdino.

The voice bade him to stand still and look at the top of the hill; Galgano saw a round temple with Jesus and Mary surrounded by the Apostles. The voice told him to climb the hill, and while doing so, the vision faded. When he reached the top the voice spoke again, inviting him to renounce his loose, easy living. Galgano replied that it was easier said than done, about as easy as splitting a rock with a sword. To prove his point, he drew his blade and thrust at the rocky ground. With an ease that would impress even cinderblock-splitting sword dealers at Renaissance fairs, the sword penetrated the living bedrock to the hilt. Galgano got the message, and took up permanent residence on that hill as a humble hermit. He led a life in poverty, visited by the occasional peasant looking for a blessing. He befriended wild animals, and once, when the Devil sent an assassin in the guise of a monk, the wild wolves living with Galgano attacked the killer and, according to legend, "gnawed his bones

After his death in 1182, the round temple from his vision became reality as the “Rotonda di Montesiepi” circular church was constructed. Nowadays, The Montesiepi Chapel holds medieval items and art. Its centrepiece, the real Sword in the Stone, is now protected by plexiglass due to the various attempts to remove it and still attracts visitors who are fascinated by its history. As one of the knights of the round table is named Sir Gawaine (Galganus), it’s possible that the myth of the sword in the stone was passed on to England through the stories told by European pilgrims of the Medieval Age as Italy’s Via Francigena played an important part in European travels.

Saint Galgano’s hero journey shares similarities to that of King Arthur as the Christian Knight was initiated on his path by the guidance of a powerful figure, in this case Archangel Michael, a sword was instrumental in his initiation and his path was full of danger. Historically, however, the stories of Arthur and his Knights appeared decades after Galgano Guidotti’s canonization and so it is possible that the accounts of Tuscany’s sword in the stone and its Knight turned Saint influenced Britain’s Arthurian legend.

1634763051768.jpeg
San Galgano's Abbey - The Abbey was sacked by the infamous English mercenary Captain Sir John Hawkwood and his White
Company
and by 1397 the abbot was its only inhabitant.

From Arthurian legends to Templar connections, this sword has attracted many theories over the centuries as well as many who doubted its authenticity. In 2001, the researchers from the University of Pavia proved that the sword does indeed belong to the 12th century. A 2x1 m cavity, discovered beneath the sword with the help of radar technology, is thought to be the resting place of the Knight of God - Saint Galgano.

By visiting the Montesiepi Chapel, you will not only experience the site of Tuscany’s Arthurian-like medieval legend, you will also discover some funny anecdotes regarding those who attempted to remove the sword from the stone or cause harm to Saint Galgano. Evidence to this is a pair of mummified hands, carbon-dated to the 12th century. It is said they belong to an assassin disguised as a monk who attempted to attack Saint Galgano only to suffer the wrath of wolves the saint had befriended.

Montesiepi's Hermitage is decorated by Ambrogio Lorenzetti’s now faded frescoes and one depicts Saint Galgano offering the sword embedded in stone to Archangel Michael.

The Sword in the Stone of Saint Galgano is a relic that may have played a part in inspiring the Legend of King Arthur but, aside from that, it is evidence to the fascinating and mysterious history of the Saint-Knight who dedicated his life to God and, as such, it will surely continue to attract those who love stepping into the magic of the Medieval era to discover its mystery and legends.

The Sword’s Authenticity

For centuries, the sword was believed to be a fake to everyone but the most devout. The sword (or at least what can be seen of it) is a rather basic sword in a style typical for the 12th century, seemingly seamlessly embedded in the bedrock. The pommel is flat and of a slightly egg-shaped, truncated form, and the guard is a straight bar of steel. The dimensions are: height of grip + pommel 144 mm, guard width 172 mm, blade width 43 mm.

A similar sword, dated to c. 1173, was found near Bury St. Edmunds in England. It is described in Records of the Medieval Sword, p. 62. In 2001, metal analysis conducted by Luigi Garlaschelli of the University of Pavia, revealed that the sword is very old, and that there's nothing that supports the opinion that the sword is a recent fake.

Ground-penetrating radar analysis revealed that beneath the sword, there is a cavity measuring 2 meters by 1 meter, which is thought to be a burial recess, possibly containing the saint's long-lost body. Carbon-dating confirmed that two mummified arms in the same chapel at Montesiepi were also from the 12th century. A version of the legend has it that anyone who tried to remove the sword had their arms ripped out.

It is argued that the legend of Saint Galgano formed the inspiration for the medieval legends about King Arthur and the Sword in the Stone, with which he proved his birthright. A story like that of Saint Galgano could travel all over Europe, and it is interesting to note that the first story about Arthur pulling a sword from a stone (or more exactly an anvil on top of the stone) appears in the decades following Saint Galgano's canonization in one of the poems by the Burgundian poet Robert de Boron. So, in the ever-changing legends of King Arthur, it isn't unlikely that Arthurs’ pulling the sword out of the stone was inspired by the act of a reformed Italian knight...
Points to consider

It is interesting that Saint Michael the Archangel should play a key part in St Galgano’s story. You may recall that St Michael also played a part in John Dee’s trance medium sessions with Edward Kelley – where St Michael appeared during one session to dub John Dee on the head. It was also a star associated with St Michael that helped Graham Phillips and the Russells to locate the ancient stone artefact near Chapel Green in the village of Napton-on-the-Hill, Warwickshire in England (see my earlier article ‘The Knights Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant ’). However, if the sword becoming imbedded in the stone was not a miracle, then how could it have been achieved? One answer may be found in the sphere of hyperdimensional physics and the strange properties observed in vortices.

When you create a fast spinning vortex, you automatically seem to encounter hyperdimensional energies. This fact can be seen with natural vortices such as tornadoes, which have been known to produce strange effects and anomalies, including the teleporting of people and objects (the C’s have confirmed this in the transcripts). Tornados have been known to produce other strange physical effects as well such as driving pieces of straw through solid wood four inches thick, a feat that would ordinarily be impossible. This would suggest that changes must occur at the atomic level to allow a soft material like straw to penetrate solid wood. Presumably this happens under the hyperdimensional energy states that occur within a powerful tornado. I am not suggesting that the sword here became stuck in the stone when St Galgano plunged it in because he happened to be inside a tornado at the time (although not impossible). Rather, I would propose that some high energy source enabled an iron sword to pass through the stone as if it was plunged into butter. Perhaps it might be instructive to consider the fate of some of the poor US sailors on the USS Eldridge whose bodies became melded with the superstructure of the ship to gain more of an idea of how the sword became embedded in the stone (the two mummified arms might also bear testimony to this). Therefore, short of a miracle, I believe that someone must have been playing with high energy physics to have accomplished this feat.

Etymology of the names:

GALGANI | GALGANO | GARGANI | GARGANO

Galgani is typically Tuscan, where it is very widespread, but it also includes the Eagle and in Rome, Galgano is specific to the area that includes Irpinia and Potentino, Gargani has a strain between Florentine and Pisan and one from Lazio, especially in Rome. Roman and Rieti and frusinate, Gargano is instead widespread throughout southern Italy, may derive from the Gargano region, a promontory of the Foggia area, or even, and it is more likely, from the medieval name Garganus, of Celtic origins from the Celtic divinity Gargan father of Belenon the Celtic god of light, or from Galganus, we remember St. Galgano beatified in the year 1180, a saint who became famous throughout the world and is still remembered today for the alleged miracle of the sword stuck in the rock preserved in the little church of San Galgano in Montassiepi; in a paper of 1165 we read: "Galganus Vulterranensis episcopus consensu canoncorum se obligavit Sylvester abbas St. Marie de Serena if not edificaturum ecclesiam in castro burgo de Cluslino nec litem facturum de ecclesiam S. Iacobi et S. Martini iuxta muros de Cluslino. ". additions provided by Fabio Galgani Galgani is a Tuscan surname borrowed exclusively from the cult for San Galgano Guidotti, a hermit and Cistercian monk of Chiusdino (Siena), who lived in the 12th century, to whom is dedicated the abbey of San Galgano near Chiusdino. The etymology of the surname, according to recent studies based on the apocalyptic prophecies of Gioacchino da Fiore (1138-1202), leads to the ancient paleonym that belonged to the biblical locality of Gàlaad (area east of the Jordan river occupied by the tribes of Ruben and Gad), also a masculine personal name, from which the family of the Gileadites originated. The name Galaad also belonged to the virgin knight, son of Lancelot (Arthurian cycle), a model of purity, which represents the cavalry inspired by total spirituality. (excerpt from the book by Fabio Galgani Onomastica Maremmana, published by Centro Studi Storici, 2000.- pages 602. Supplements provided by Giovanni Vezzelli Galgano is a Lucanian surname present in Ferrandina, Migliónico, Trivigno and elsewhere; it should derive from the name of Gallicano a common in Lazio Source: G. Rohlfs, Dictionary of historical surnames in Lucania, 1985.

Hence, we find that the name may be linked with the biblical tribes of Ruben and Gad and the Gileadites. It may also link not just with ‘Gawain’ but also with the ‘Galaad’ or Galahad of Arthurian legend. The name may even be derived from the name ‘Gallicano’ suggesting a possible link to the Gauls, from which we derive the adjective ‘Gallic’.

Thus, the sword as a buried artefact could even be one potential explanation for the C’s reference to ‘buried in Galle’.

Finally the issue of drawing the sword from the stone makes me think of the following exchange between Laura and the C’s in the session dated 18 January 2002:

Q: Why is it that we have attracted so much interest from the "spy vs. spy" types? After all, if there is something out there they are after, why do they need us?

A: They cannot "see" or "draw the sword from the stone."

Reading "Secret History of the World" which mentions John the Baptist reminds me of Baphomet (baptism + metis) , both of whom are portrayed with feminine features.

The St. John is said to be the most disquieting of Leonardo’s work. Leonardo has transformed John, the alleged precursor of Christ, from a gaunt ascetic to what can only be said to be almost a hermaphrodite with soft, womanly flesh, glancing out of the painting with a look that is not renunciation, but sly mystery and devious invitation with a finger pointing heavenward. From Leonardo’s notebooks:

The limbs which are used for labour must be muscular and those which are not much used you must make without muscles and softly rounded. Represent your figures in such action as may be fitted to express what purpose is in the mind of each; otherwise your art will not be admirable.

[...]

Envy must be represented with a contemptuous motion of the hand towards heaven, because if she could she would use her strength against God.
1639973944677.png
St. John by Da Vinci

1639974743009.png
Baphomet

1639974986047.png
Storm god Baal. Note the two horns on the leftmost and rightmost images.

I found more evidence that links Arcadia with Sargon aka King Saul and Jesse (father of David). All this is just speculation though it is hard to ignore the patterns and clues.

Et in Arcadia ego
means "Here I am in Arcadia". It first appeared in Poussin's painting.

The "I" is taken to refer to the entombed or death
by scholars. Interesting how Saul is Sheol in Hebrew, meaning pit, grave or Hades (which can refer to the physical matrix we live in). Jonah said he was trapped in sheol, a curious word for a whale, which in Greek septuagint bible is referred to as κήτει μεγάλῳ ketei megalo "abyss great". Ketei is linked to the word Cetus, the sea monster killed by Perseus and Hercules, and also the constellation Cetus.

The symbol that may be used to represent Jonah and the whale is the arabic letter Nun. (Fun fact: the letter N on my keyboard was jammed a few months before I made this discovery.). It is also how the militant Islam represent Christians.

1642438198496.png

The dot is also depicted as a cross. Is Jonah the cross or the crescent? Jonah means womb and dove (also a symbol of goddesses like Aphrodite) in Hebrew, so I think it is the crescent. Others have said it is the dot/cross because it looks like it is swallowed by the crescent whale. But if we take the meaning of Jonah as the womb and the whale as Sheol (whom I will later link to the cross below), then it seems like Jonah is the crescent.

1642440933515.png

Nun may be represented as a wheel with eight spokes. This is the symbol for the greek word for fish ΙΧΘΥΣ.

More on Nun: The letter Nūn in Arabic has the meaning of a whale or a great fish. The word for fish in Arabic is Nūn. In Hebrew, in Aramaic and Phoenician the letter Nūn is also related to a fish or a snake though indeed these two symbols are not so far from each other as one might think. In Arabic, the Holy Prophet Jonah is called Dhun-Nūn (My note: son of Nun, similar to Joshua son of Nun). [...] (_Nūn, Jonah and The Sign of The Fish)

I'm not sure whether Arcadia is the entombed/souls stuck in physical matrix, or Arcadia contains the tomb.

letters R C
In Poussin's painting, one of the shepherd points to the letters R C, which could mean Rho Chi / Chi Rho (CR), which I have explained earlier as possibly referring to Chiram/Hiram. CR symbol is the key of Solomon which is often represented as a key with a cross, though it is also represented as four lines intersected at one point.

Note that the fish is also the greek word ΙΧΘΥΣ. These letters can be fitted into eight spoked wheel, one of the earliest symbols used by Christians to identify themselves.

Does this mean that CR is the spokes (Sheol) and the circle is Jonah? Or CR is both the spokes and circle? Is Arcadia the spokes, or the spokes and circle?

Fun fact: If you look up gnosticwarrior on Hiram, you will find that he used other clues to find the identity of Hiram.

Fun fact 2: Wayne Herschel of the hidden records website shows clues that the key of Solomon is Orion (Aryan? Cs said 4D STS wanted to establish a strong aryan race because aryan genes is most similar to Orion stock.)

S a u l = J e s s e = S a r g o n?
David calls Saul his father in the bible. It could mean Saul as his second father/lord, or it could mean Jesse and Saul are the same person. Even though David and Saul fought each other, it is possible that ancient politics is similar to current politics where we have two parties appearing to fight each other but funded by the same deep state. Both Bush and Obama funded wars.

Sargon king of Akkad/Agade (Arcadia?) is the cupbearer of the king of the city Kish. Interesting that Saul's father is Kish.

Sargon is also linked to a prominent cupbearer in the bible - Joseph (the only other named cupbearer in the bible is Nehemiah - not sure what that means). Joseph's beginning story is similar to Jesus and Saul: Father sends son to wilderness to gather lost flock (donkeys for Saul, brothers and flock for Joseph, sheep for Jesus).

Cs said yes when Laura asked if Joseph is King Scorpion. I think he may be Sargon because the constellation Scorpius has a star called Sargas, similar to Sargon.

Is Jesse, the father of David, a historical figure before or after Abraham?
Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?
A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier. (Is there a difference between legend and actual event?)

Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?
A: Yes.

C says: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.
Jesse is written yod-shin-yod in Hebrew. It means "there is Yah (the Lord)", man or husband. It is said to be pronounced as Yishai but if we just look at the Hebrew, it could be yeshy, or ishi (sorry I'm not expert in Hebrew). Jesse sounds and looks very similar to essene.

Note that Hebrew and Latin does not contain the letter j. Rather, they use Y or H.

According to Epiphanius, a church father in 4th century, essene is also referred to as Jessaei (_biblehub.com/topical/e/essenes.htm ). His choice of word for essene is, however, said to be confused because earlier scholars Josephus and Philo do not use this name. Still one wonders whether Jessaei is related to the Jessaeans?

Epiphanius said that "the first distinctive appellation of Christians was Ιεσσαῖοι, Jessaeans, but it is doubtful from whom the title was derived, or in what sense it was applied. Some suppose it was from Jesse, the father of David; others [...] trace it to the name of the Lord Jesus" (Source: _Jessaeans from the McClintock and Strong Biblical Cyclopedia.).

Essene is thus linked with the term "Christian", which is symbolized by the cross. It is also linguistically similar with Jesse who may be Saul, the pit. (Hence, there is greater evidence that Jonah is the crescent and the whale/sheol is the cross in the letter Nun).

"Aryan one of Trent" seems to imply that Trent is made of more than one component. Sheol is one component.
Trent may be two components. As I've mentioned earlier, Trent may be separated into Tent and R. R is RC (and R the key also refers to the belt of Orion - see Wayne Herschel). Tent is the goddess.

Trent may refer to more than two components. Trent is linked to wanderer (river Trent is called "wanderer" perhaps for its flooding). There are male and female deities who are known as wanderers (Hermes, Arma, Hecate). It's also interesting that planet means wander. Laura has suggested that planets/comets were viewed as deities in her book Secret History (Part 2). Maybe Trent consists of stars, comets/planets and Orion.

Can someone tell me what this thread is about?

Genuine question!

I couldn't tell from the thread title or opening post. And from a scattered reading of everything in between, the topics seem to go everywhere and nowhere.

Is this attempting to solve a historical mystery? If so, what is it, in broad outline?

Can someone tell me what this thread is about?

Genuine question!

I couldn't tell from the thread title or opening post. And from a scattered reading of everything in between, the topics seem to go everywhere and nowhere.

Is this attempting to solve a historical mystery? If so, what is it, in broad outline?
Basically, MJF has collected many years of research on the ancient past. A lot of it is inspired by Cs hints such Alton Towers, crystal skull, Baphomet, Arcadia. He's sharing them over here.

I find the most interesting part is there is legend of an Egyptian princess who went to Scotland and continued her line there. She's known as Princess Scotia. She could very well be Nefertiti (Sarah in bible) and Akhenaten's daughter, Meritaten (Hagar).

Back
Top Bottom