Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I have been writing a long piece on the Knights Templar but before I post this, I wanted to pursue this penchant the Templars seemed to have for building their churches and chapels in accordance with astrotheological or geomancy principles. This seems to link with similar principles the ancient Druids employed when constructing and aligning their megalithic structures to specific star systems like Orion, and their arranging of structures to facilitate special sun light effects within or around the monument at the Winter Solstice, for example at Stonehenge - where on the Winter Solstice the sun's light runs roughly northeast-southwest and ends at the monument beyond the Heel Stone about a hundred yards away.​

I have found other examples of this effect at play within Templars churches. In my post of 3rd July on The Templar Hermitage at the Heart of the Iberian Peninsula I said that: "I have not been able to track down an image of this particular light display but if someone else can, please feel free to post it on the thread".

However, by chance I recently stumbled upon a blog where somebody had researched this particular issue and had photographs to display the effect in question. I am reproducing parts of the blog article below and have highlighted in bold those passages that may be of particular interest to us here on this thread.​

See: The Knights Templar and the Cañon del Rio Lobos

The Knights Templar and the Cañon del Rio Lobos​

by @Will Scarlet
Start date: Apr 24, 2021

1658323939986.png

The Cañon del Rio Lobos (Canyon of the River of Wolves) is a natural park located across the border between the Provinces of Burgos and Soria in Spain. That is, roughly halfway between Madrid and Spain’s northern coast. The canyon itself is over 20 kilometres in length and full of caves which have been occupied and used by humans since the earliest times. The canyon is reputed to have been used as the preferred route for merchants and also pilgrims as part of the Camino de Santiago. However, the difficult terrain and the presence of easy and effective ambush facilities for thieves really makes you wonder.

1658323974764.png

Of course, it is this very consideration that mainstream history claims as the raison d’etre for a Templar ‘church’ located a few kilometres in from the Soria end of the canyon. This ‘church’ is a very mysterious place indeed. It’s officially referred to as the Hermitage of Saint Bartholomew. However, it is by no means certain that this was its original name or that it was even associated with the Templars:

It is linked to the Order of the Temple, although there is no documentary reference to it other than an incorrect mention by Loperráez that links it with San Juan de Otero Templar monastery located on the hill of San Juan located between the towns of Portelárbol and Portelrubio.” (Article)

It wasn’t until after the Templars had been abolished that it is mentioned as part of their assets which were then passed to the Cathedral of Burgo de Osma. Just as an aside, it was a Bishop of Burgo de Osma who led the Albigensian Crusade against the Gnostic Cathars and wiped them out in 1209.

1658324001948.png

The hermitage sits opposite a huge cave which is across the river. Strange sounds have been reported in the vicinity of the cave and the surrounding area, as witnessed by many visitors.

“Its ritual use in ancient times has been verified. The caves in the rock played a leading role in the cults of various goddesses , such as the Greek Gea (Gaia) or the Phoenician Astarte (Ishtar).” (Article)

Here we have an interesting if circumstantial link between the Greek goddess Gaia and the Gnostic goddess Sophia, who are one and the same.

1658324030468.png

Exactly what that ‘hermitage’ is doing there nobody knows even to this day. There are all manner of theories, of course, but none of them really fit the bill. An awful lot depends on exactly who you think the Templars really were and what their purpose was in the grand scheme of things.

MJF: If you want to read Scarlet's comments on the Templars' origins and history please refer to the full article.

1658324094337.png

This explains the presence of the Hermitage of Saint Bartholomew in the Cañon del Rio Lobos. Either they were studying, manipulating or controlling some kind of supernatural portal linked with the cave. The significance of the difference between the names of the hermitage – either Saint Bartholomew or Saint John – is that the feast day of Saint John the Baptist is the same day as the Summer Solstice [MJF: Not true, as the the feast day of Saint John the Baptist is 24th June whereas the Summer Solstice is 21st June]. Saint John the Baptist was the Templars patron Saint. Saint Peter Canisius, was the similar disguise for the Winter Solstice.

As to the Crusades, well, who’s to say, were they real? It’s my view that the Abrahamic religions all came from the same source. The Templars may have known this also – it’s more than likely and it fits in with the multiple rumours concerning their secret knowledge. In which case, what was the religious reason for fighting against the Moors? Perhaps the Assassins also knew this as well? There were at least rumours of collaboration.

6.jpg

Could it also be that the Templars eventually became ‘infected’ by the knowledge they had gained? Maybe they turned against their lords and masters by using the knowledge they had for themselves? It’s quite clear from the ‘evidence’ that they knew their days were numbered and that they took action to ensure their organisation and its knowledge would carry on after them. In Portugal for example, the King simply absorbed them into the Order of Christ and also created the Knights of Christ. Freemasonry also became a haven for them, although it must be emphasised that this was Antient Freemasonry not Modern Freemasonry which didn’t take over until the Union in 1717. In the UK the order to dissolve the Templars was largely ignored [MJF: Not true - they were dissolved officially by English King Edward II who was married to French King Philip IV's daughter.]

If this really happened this way then it must have cost the PTBs a lot of time and effort to finally eradicate their influence and the knowledge they had acquired. To be sure, they have succeeded by now and everything we think we know about the Templars is a lie.

Apr 25, 2021

I was a little disappointed that I was unable to find any images from inside the Saint Bartholomew Church or Hermitage, but it doesn’t seem to be open to the public very often, although the situation is rather confusing. I made another attempt and was more successful. In the process I discovered more information about the place which is quite fascinating.

The very invocation of Saint Bartholomew may give a clue to secret Templar knowledge. It has been said that he knew everything, that he had power over demons and that his death by flaying is reminiscent of a serpent that sheds its skin which in turn represents the change that occurs in the initiate when accessing knowledge.” (Article)

The decoration of the building also shows very clear esoteric references, including initiatory mandalas and the inverted pentagram formed from 5 heart shapes within a protective circle which is said to be of alchemical origin as well as being representative of the grail. Others recall Gemini, the alchemical Labyrinth and the Baphomet among others. (ibid.) There are also various external carvings which include the head of a wolf (which has masonic connections), a barrel and a man with a barrel - known as the alchemical barrel, it represents the initiated teacher, with knowledge of physics and the composition of matter, the letter ‘H’ (Hiram or Hermes), a Templar head with helmet, four heads in the shape of a cross, three Muslim scrolls (?) Source.

1658324199506.png1658324209916.png1658324217343.png1658324227701.png1658324239508.png1658324251048.png

Numerous studies have been carried out that confirm the presence of telluric currents in the environment.” (Article)

The corbels inside the entrance and the apse stand out, a cryptographic cross of the 8 beatitudes located on a capital inside that is supposed to have a hidden alphabet with which the Templars communicated.” (Article)

1658324307139.png
Cryptographic cross of the 8 beatitudes

Ángel Almazán goes further, ensuring that the hermitage of San Bartolomé is one of the "centres of the world", an axis mundi where the upper world communicates with the lower world. Therefore, it would be a true starting place where Man transcends.” (Article)

The edifice at Rio Lobos is not oriented east-west or even north-south. It has been precisely constructed so that on the winter solstice, which coincides with the feast day of Saint Bartholomew as it turns out, the sun shines through the inverted pentagram window directly illuminating a slab placed at the feet of the Virgin of Health and known as the Knights Stone or the Stone of Healing. (From: La alineación astronómica del solsticio de invierno en la iglesia tardorrománica de San Bartolomé de Ucero by Rafael Fuster Ruiz and Jordi Aguadé Torrell)

1658324353759.png

Taken 12 days before the Winter Solstice and the exact alignment
as the researchers were denied access on the Solstice.

Well, the above photograph, although not on the actual date of the Winter Solstice, is still pretty telling. To me it reveals the ancient gnostic and hermetic roots of the Templars that can be traced back to the ancient Israelites, Babylon, Egypt, the Druids of Stonehenge and probably all the way back to Atlantis. However, this is nit the only site where they employed such an effect as you will see in my next post.​

cave
"Greek goddess Gaia and the Gnostic goddess Sophia"
"telluric currents in the environment"
"solistices"
slab placed at the feet of the Virgin of Health"
----

So, I have tinkered a bit...
Hermitage of San Bartolomé occultism.jpg

Carrying on with this theme of Templar archeoastronomy, I am posting
cave
"Greek goddess Gaia and the Gnostic goddess Sophia"
"telluric currents in the environment"
"solistices"
slab placed at the feet of the Virgin of Health"
----

So, I have tinkered a bit...
View attachment 61221
Well that is an interesting connection. Could there also be a connection to the female womb and by extension to the womb of the earth giving birth to man, since most commentators on the mother earth cults of the ancient world seem to propose such a connection with Gaia.

In my own view, the pentagon and flower of life have an original, deeper scientific meaning rather than a mere occultic meaning, and point to encoded hyperdimensional physics. The Atlantian progenitor civilisation was much more scientifically and technologically sophisticated than even our own but how do you preserve that knowledge as mankind gradually reverts back to a more primitive 'stone age' state after a worldwide cataclysm. You do so by encoded myths and symbols such as these.

There is an inevitable process where technologically advanced societies revert to a primitive state where pure science gives way to metaphysics, which then transmutes into pure religion, the final stage, until the original science is eventually rediscovered. Thus, you can see the reverse process at work in the Middle Ages when western civilisation moved from pure religion to Metaphysics during the Renaissance (with the rediscovery of the Hermetica) and finally to pure science in our own age. Sir Francis Bacon played a major part in this process by proposing the scientific method. He was a key player I think and, as a Rosicrucian Master (possibly a Freemason too), he could be viewed as an heir or successor to the Templar philosophy, which took root in Scotland through Freemasonry.

I have taken some flack on the threads for recent sessions with the C's, particularly for promoting the ideas of the alternative researchers Joseph Farrell and Christopher Dunn in relation to the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Well there is nothing wrong with lively debate. It is a healthy part of networking. Some see doing this research as a waste of time now as the Wave approaches and major Earth changes and upheavals loom, suggesting that we should stick to learning simple karmic understandings instead. They may be right - who knows. However, the Greek word "apocalypse" means in English "revelation", which suggests that what was hidden (by the PTB - the Illuminati) will be revealed as we approach the end of days. This includes our real history and origins. The C's made this clear when they said:

Q: What secrets are they guarding?

A: Your origins; the nature of your being.

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

"A: Want revelations? Prepare for "Treasure" Hunt."

A: Just look. Now folks, remember: Rennes-le-Chateau is a means, not an end. Sort of like unlocking the trunk, expecting to find the gold, and merely finding a map.

A: First, some blockbuster stuff for the Knighted ones... Look upon a detailed map, and reflect, remember lonely journeys from long ago, and begin to unlock shattering mysteries which will lead to revelations opening the door to the greatest learning burst yet!!

Perhaps Nicola Poussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia is that map from our perspective. I attach a link to the transcripts page where I mentioned my further thoughts on the Poussin painting, drawing on what we have learned so far, in case you didn't see it. Session 24 June 2022

That last excerpt I included from the session dated 22 August 1998 intrigues me:

A: Not until you reach the crossroads. [A reference perhaps to the imminent transition from 3rd density to 4th density, which may be preceded by a supernova in the constellation of Orion?]

Q: (L) What crossroads? I don’t like that!

A: Wait and see. Now study supernovae!

The reference here to "crossroads" is loaded with meaning, particularly where it is being linked to supernovae. The C's, of course, mentioned a crossroads in another excerpt with which we are by now familiar:​

A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.

A few years after that session in 1998, Laura and Ark moved to southern France (and near to Rennes-le-Chateau) where the treasure (the Grail) is meant to be hidden. We have discussed the whereabouts of Arcadia previously on this thread and have proposed that it might have been in Akkad (ref. Abraham and his connection to the ancient City of Harran) or in southern France. I have tentatively proposed that Hagar/Kore/Meritaten/Brigid (the daughter of Akhenaten and Nefertiti) may have passed through southern France (her crossroads) with the Grail en route to the British Isles and possibly Troy - an episode that may even have led to the famous siege. If so, could she have broken her journey at the place which later became known as Rennes-le-Chateau (the 'House of the Queen'), which is also linked to Rhédae. Below I set out an inetersting commentary on the link between Rennes-le-Chateau and its alternative name of Rhédae, which is an English translation (not a good one either) of an original French narrative:
It's from this premise that we can understand the very esoteric reality of the place, which boasts indigenous sense primarily by Celtic and Druidic traditions.

Still other sites can be visited today, where you can admire the Cromlecks and other indeterminable age structures, up to Celtic or rear; the entire area extends also below the ground, through a network of caves, natural and artificial tunnels, which lead to the nooks and places at one time and we are certain still, ritual sites for esoteric ceremonies.

Only by this introduction, you can start giving a dimension to Rennes-Le-Château, in a historical and mystical tradition profile and secondarily to imagine the influence that this place has had over the Priory of Sion under an initiatory profile, having been also a past headquarter of the Order.

Historians have established that Rhédae was a big city, at least from its Celtic times, and then continued to be so after the arrival of the Visigoths; although in all probability, it was already a major centre still earlier.

Thanks to the mild climate, characterized by more moderate winters and a more enjoyable summer weather than the valley as well as the abundance of the region's resources; the fine geographical position of Rhédae, dominant over the valley, made the ancient Rhédae meet all the requirements that led it to be at that time undoubtedly a nerve centre of the Celtic civilization and then Visigoth
of those times.

Thus, if this proposition that the Rennes-le-Chateau or Rhédae area was a major Celtic/Druidic centre in the Bronze Age, it would seem just the sort of place that Hagar may have stopped off at, and if she had the Grail with her, it might also explain how by Roman times the area became so closely associated with the Egyptian goddess Isis, an earth mother goddess like Gaia. Indeed, we have seen before that Rhédae, which according to one Rennes researcher may in fact be a town close to Rennes-le-Chateau, was a crossroads (quoting from my earlier post of 23 May 2022):​

Speaking of Rennes-le-Chateau, some have proposed the theory (see more below) that the village was originally called 'Rhedae', which may be connected with the goddess Rhea or Rheia, who in Greek mythology, was the Titaness daughter of the earth goddess Gaia and the sky god Uranus, Gaia's son. She is the older sister of Cronus, who was also her consort. In early traditions, she is known as "the mother of gods" and therefore is strongly associated with Gaia and Cybele, who have similar functions. The classical Greeks saw her as the mother of the Olympian gods and goddesses. The Romans identified her with Magna Mater (their form of Cybele), and the Goddess Ops. She was also believed to be the mother of Demeter and Persephone. Hence, we may be seeing another strong connection to the mother goddess - noting that the village's current name Rennes-le-Chateau means the Queen's House.
It was the 19th-century author Louis Fédié, an amateur historian and the president of the Société des Arts et Sciences in Carcassonne, who popularised the claim that the village of Rennes-le-Château was the ancient city of Rhedae in his 1880 book Le Comté de Razès et le diocèse d'Alet. Fédié’s identification was and still is widely disputed by professional archaeologists and historians and the precise location of Rhedae remains unknown.

Others think that Rhedae was probably located near the modern town of Quillan – a major crossroads town about 20 kilometres south of Limoux in the heart of the ancient County of Razès, now in the Aude. Limoux was the former capital of the Razès.

Bill Putnam and John Edwin Wood in their book The Treasure of Rennes-le-Château: A Mystery Solved (2005) noted the difficulty in understanding how the name Rhedae could have been changed to Rennes-le-Château. They noted that Rhedae was cited as being “located at the crossing point of four major roads: how could this possibly be the case at Rennes-le-Château on its isolated hilltop?”

However, it seems that Rennes is located on the same site as the ancient castle of Redae, after which Le Rasez is named.”

In connecting Rennes-le-Chateau to Rhédae, the daughter of the earth goddess Gaia, it ironically brings us full circle back to where we started with earth mother cults.

Last edited:
Carrying on with this theme of Templar archeoastronomy, I am posting, my next example of this is to be found in Templar churches built in Italy in the Piedmont area. I attach an article written by two Italian archaeoastronomers Silvia Motta and Adriano Gaspani (please excuse the poor translation, which is theirs not mine, although I have tried to improve it here and there), which focuses on this Templar archeoastronomy theme. I shall quote from the most interesting parts for our purposes but I am attaching the whole article for those who may want to read it:​

The Templars for their religious functions and rituals used a liturgical calendar of the Order of the Temple. It consisted of two distinct annual cycles, both based on the Julian calendar, officially used in the context of Christianity. The first is the “Equinoctial Cycle", which starts the liturgical year on March 25th, in correspondence to the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary, or the Incarnation of Christ, and evolves throughout the year celebrating 39 liturgically important dates. Easter, Ascension and Pentecost, are movable feasts so they could not match specific dates throughout the year calendar. The second liturgical cycle of the Templars was the "Solstice Cycle ", which started the liturgical year on the winter solstice and 25th of December with the celebration of Christmas. Also, in the solstice cycle Easter, Ascension and Pentecost, are movable feasts so they could not match specific dates throughout the calendar year.

The astronomical orientation criteria of the churches built by the Templar Order provided that the axis alignment of the aisle on sight was aligned towards one of these targets: the point of the sunrise on calendar day of 21st March (Equinox); the point of the sunrise on calendar day of 25th March (Annunciation); the point of the sunrise on the calendar day of Easter; along the equinoctial line obtained by gnomonic methods.

Archeoastronomy Analysis

In this work we present the results of our analysis of the architectural alignments of two Templar Churches, whose data on orientations are based on measurements made by us in the field and in various stages, from spring 2014 until August 2015, to monitor and control during construction the results obtained by our analysis. The complete mapping of the area was carried out using the GPS satellite tracking system with a portable Garmin Etrex that uses the WGS84 coordinate system; the azimuths of orientation were measured with two compasses, a Konus and a Silva, we also had a clinometer for detecting directly the heights of the mountains located on the opposite site. The error of a single measurement, detected by the profile of the scale of the instrument, is about ½ °for the azimuth and ½° for the local horizon height. The azimuth measured evaluated, being detected with a magnetic compass, were corrected by the magnetic declination obtained from the site in NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI).

“Santa Maria D'Isana”

In the east side of the church there is no presence of windows now, maybe there could be in the original structure, before the reconstruction and restoration. The value of the astronomical azimuth of orientation of the axis of the nave, corrected by the magnetic declination, is 83,7° plus or minus 0.5°. The strictly equinoctial orientation provides that the azimuth of orientation of the axis of the nave should be equal to 90 °. The analysis of the orientation data of many Templar churches built in Europe shows a Distribution histogram centred on a value of the astronomical azimuth a little less than a few degrees relative to the expected value of 90°. We can argue that the astronomical target of the orientation of the Templar churches was the sunrise on standard calendar day of 21st March (the Spring Equinox), as well as the sunrise at the dawn of calendar day of 25th March (The Feast of the Annunciation). In this hypothesis and by the analysis of the documents in which it is proposed that the church was rebuilt after the terrible earthquake of 1117, January 3, we can begin to analyze the configuration when the astronomical target of the orientation of the church was the sunrise on March 25th of the Julian calendar. Using astronomical simulation software (Skymap) and software specially developed by us (A.Gaspani), our computations show that the astronomical azimuth of the sunrise occurs, over the centuries between 1000 A.D. and 1300 AD, in the dates 25th of march with a values between 83.8° (plus or minus 0.5°) in 1000 AD and 82.6° (plus or minus 0.5°) in 1300 A.D. In a special way, on the 25th of March 1117 AD, the astronomical azimuth of the rising sun on the local horizon was 83.4° (plus or minus 0.5°). Statistics dealing with the deviations between the measured and theoretical azimuth as random variables, it becomes necessary to apply more sophisticated techniques. It is therefore necessary to use the statistics of circular data. We processed the data making use of the statistics for circular and axial data.

In order to estimate the cross correlation between the orientation of the axis of the nave of the church and the astronomical target. we applied some techniques dealing with the statistical Analysis of Circular Data (Azimuths) (Fisher 1995). by the relation (Proakis, 1989): R = cos(θ), R=|1| if θ=0° in the case of perfect correlation and R=0 if θ=±90° if there isn’t any correlation between the processed directions; if θ=±180° we have R=1 and the vectors are anticorrelated. We obtained a minimum value R = 0.9998 (because we are working with confidence limits); This is the correlation between the two vectors within the range of an angle 0.27°. That means that the two of orientations are well correlated. The correlation coefficient R has a well-defined bond with the probability P(R) = sin(θ), that the alignment and the target are randomly related to each other and that therefore they are not two different aspects of the same thing. In our analysis, taking into account the correlation coefficient R obtained, we have estimated a probability P(R)= 0.0047. This shows that the maximum value of the probability to obtain a correlation coefficient R=0.9998 only by chance is P(R)=0.0047, so in this case the correlation between the direction of the axis of the nave of the church and the astronomical target is demonstrated.

Furthermore, by calculating the date on which it falls on Easter Sunday, we found that in the year 1117 AD it fell on Sunday, March 25th, while in the year 1118 AD it was Sunday, April 14th.

1658405390325.png

Figure 4. 25th March Sunrise at “Santa Maria D'Isana”.
A spectacular event happened with the projection of the sun at sunset on March 19th, 2016, through the mullioned window on the upper part of the west side above the entrance, the sun’s rays completely light the wooden statue of the Madonna. The azimuth of the sun at the sunset is 263,13°at a height of 6° degrees.

1658405495035.png
Figure 5 (Top). The church of “Santa Maria D'Isana” at sunset March 19th AD 2016.
Figure 6 (Bottom). The church of “Santa Maria D'Isana” at sunset on March 21st AD 1117

The Chapel of San Giacomo (Santa Maria) di Ruspaglia

The value of the astronomical azimuth of orientation of the axis of the nave of the church, corrected by the magnetic declination, is 96.0° (plus or minus 0.5°). The church is built on an embankment and the height calculated by the local horizon is 2°30’.

The Templar churches were often dedicated to Our Lady, and oriented to the rising sun at the equinox. We supposed that the observations to establish the orientation of the apse of the church of Ruspaglia were carried out in the day of the equinox of September 1174.

When the sky was observed the day of the September 23, 1174, the Autumn Equinox, the sun arose at the local horizon with an azimuth of orientation which value was 96.18° (plus or minus 0.5°). We have calculated the real date of the Autumn equinox in the year 1174 AD and it was September 16th. The solar year related to the astronomical year, over the centuries had accumulated a small delay each year until you get to about 7 days in the twelfth century, because of the precession of the equinoxes. In this way, the azimuth of the rising sun measured to plan the construction of the church is different from the correct one, because the equinox day was September 16, 1174, that is seven days before and, on this date, the true value of the astronomical azimuth of the rising sun on the local horizon was 90.0°degrees.

1658405639470.png
Figure 7: 23rd September AD 1174 Sunrise “Santa Maria (San Giacomo)”, Ruspaglia.

To estimate the cross correlation between the orientation of the axis of the nave of the church and the astronomical target, we obtained a minimum value R = 0.9999 (because we are working with confidence limits); This is the correlation between the two vectors within the range of an angle 0.18°. That means that the two of orientations are well correlated. Taking into account the correlation coefficient R obtained, we have estimated a probability P(R)= 0.00314. This shows that the maximum value of the probability to obtain a correlation coefficient R=0.9999 only by chance is P(R)=0.00314, so in this case there is a good correlation between the direction of the axis of the nave of the church and the astronomical target.

During the Middle Ages, the building of a temple had to respect strict rules as regards both the entry-apse axis orientation as the period when the foundation must have been celebrated. The building of a church had to respect a number of symbolic rules because it was the place that offers on earth the Christian mystical conception of the universe; also the year in which the work needs to commence was carefully chosen, depending on the particular astronomical events to which was attached great significance. For example, in 1406 the astrologer Jean Ganivet wrote: "If you want to build a durable building on the foundation, primarily observe the fixed stars and the benevolent planets compared to them." So not only the helical rising of the stars of Aries called the most favourable seasonal period, but the planetary positions, especially those of Mars and Jupiter, in the zodiacal constellations provided years most favourable for the foundation of sacred buildings, especially those of relevant importance. What is interesting today to remember, then, it is that none of the places of worship built up 1500A.D. was founded according to random criteria, but each was built following the methods of construction, and especially guidance, provided in the Apostolic Constitutions written in the first centuries of Christianity and other similar texts. Here we present a summary of the main astrological rules that were respected in building a church, they are extracted from the writings of Jean Ganivet and Guido Bonatti: "The Moon must be in favourable constellations, that is Sagittarius, Aquarius, Leo, Taurus; the Moon must not be in Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn; the Moon must not be conjunct with Saturn."

Using Sky Map, we reconstructed the position of the Moon on March 25, AD 1117 for the church of “Santa Maria D'Isana” and we have verified that it was in the Sagittarius constellation, so the time was favourable. As regards the church of San Giacomo (Santa Maria) di Ruspaglia during the rising of the sun on September 23rd AD 1174, the Moon was in the constellation of Leo and this was propitious.

CONCLUSION

According to the archeoastronomical study we propose that the Church S. Maria Isana was planned in such a way so that the axis was oriented towards the sunrise on 25th March AD 1117, the day of the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary and also on the date of Easter. The church was planned after the terrible earthquake of January 3, 1117, following the rules of the entry-apse axis orientation characteristic of the Templar criteria.

Following the archaeoastronomical study we propose that the building of the Church of St. Maria of Ruspaglia was planned to be oriented towards the sunrise on the day of September 23, AD 1174.

What to make of this? Certainly the illuminating sun effect fits in with a pattern that we have seen in the Templar Hermitage of Saint Bartholomew in the Cañon del Rio Lobos in Spain and in Abbe Sauniere's church at Rennes-le-Chateau. I would suggest that none of this is accidental or coincidental and reflects the similar kind of pre-planning that the Druids used in the placement and construction of their megalithic structures such as Stonehenge and Newgrange in order to apply similar sun illumination effects at the Winter Solstice. Indeed, the practice seems to have been a worldwide phenomenon judging from the article found here at this link: Solstices and Equinoxes: 11 Ancient Stuctures Best Known for their Solar Alignment Phenomenon

1658407025928.png
Stonehenge

1658407065252.png
Newgrange

1658407148541.png
Temple of the Sun at Machu Pichu

1658407285243.png
The Temple of King Ramses II at Abu Simbel​

This therefore seems to be a worldwide phenomenon practised across many cultures and ages. Could there be a common link between them? Is it simply sun worship or is there something deeper underlying the practice?

One last thought on the Templar church of Santa Maria D'Isana in Italy. As regards the church's name, the two authors of the article explain that:
Under the floor, for the whole length of the building, the flows the stream of a source. The presence of this water could explain the origin of the name Isana, difficult to decipher. The prefix "isa", as stated by Professor Fabrizio Spegis in his book, is pre-roman and indicates fast flowing water. Isana is therefore "a place where the water flows fast".

This explanation seems eminently plausible. However, the Templars were masters of disguising things. Hence, could the name Isanna have had more to do perhaps with the goddess "Inanna" the ancient Mesopotamian goddess associated with love, war, beauty, sex, justice, and political power. She was originally worshiped in Sumer under the name "Inanna", and later by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians under the name "Ishtar". She was known as the "Queen of Heaven". In Egypt her equivalent was Isis. Indeed, if you combine Isis and Inanna you could get the name "Isanna". In Catholic terms the Blessed Virgin Mary is regarded as the Queen of Heaven. Thus the name of the church could be read in this way as 'Holy Mary Queen of Heaven'. But I wonder if the name is, in reality, a disguise for the Holy Grail, the ultimate origin of the mother goddess figure, who provides for all needs in its function as the 'Gift of God'.

..​

Attachments

• Templar churches built in Piedmont, Italy.docx
    335.6 KB · Views: 2
I see that in the latest session (17th July 2022), Bluegazer went for broke when he asked the following question on the Holy Grail:

Q: (Bluegazer) Does the grail have the capacity to restore the biosphere on a large scale? Is it actually a time (crystal) machine?

A: What?!

Q: (Joe) That's a big tip in the jar for that.

(L) Yeah, a big chunk of bucks in the jar for that one. There are a lot of assumptions in that question.

Bluegazer actually has a lot of good ideas but he clearly phrased his question badly in this case (in fairness to him, I don't think English is his mother tongue). I just feel that before the C's will spill the beans on the Grail, we need to do a lot more homework first. I could be wrong about this but let's see.​

This therefore seems to be a worldwide phenomenon practised across many cultures and ages. Could there be a common link between them? Is it simply sun worship or is there something deeper underlying the practice?
There are some ideas in this paper

Abstract :
Architectural space is expressed by the union between matter and light, texture and perception, mediated by surfaces, materials,
volumes and colours. The relationship between light and space has been known even from the early builders, which in elevating
the monoliths have attempted to relate them to the movement of the sun and stars. Architecture was used as a verification tool
of these observations, and at the same time for communication and collective celebration of the first major discoveries derived
from the observation of nature. Therefore, you can cite numerous examples of architecture built according to specific geometrical
relationships associated to astronomical observations. The present study is aimed to put in relation the theorical studies about the
representation of light and shadow, the knowledge and the beliefs in the ancient and Middle time with the material characters of
architecture. They are analysed examples from the ancient and Middle age to find elements like the orientation of ancient buildings
according to cosmic symbols or using of the light to mark the time and the calendar.

I see that in the latest session (17th July 2022), Bluegazer went for broke when he asked the following question on the Holy Grail:

Q: (Bluegazer) Does the grail have the capacity to restore the biosphere on a large scale? Is it actually a time (crystal) machine?

A: What?!

Q: (Joe) That's a big tip in the jar for that.

(L) Yeah, a big chunk of bucks in the jar for that one. There are a lot of assumptions in that question.

Bluegazer actually has a lot of good ideas but he clearly phrased his question badly in this case (in fairness to him, I don't think English is his mother tongue). I just feel that before the C's will spill the beans on the Grail, we need to do a lot more homework first. I could be wrong about this but let's see.​

Hahaha right, English is not my mother tongue. And as for the question, yes it was my slip of the tongue. When I logged in for the meeting it was a complete surprise that there would be a session and it was my first question. Many concepts crossed my mind. 😅

Now in parallel to this, I kept thinking about some of the things the C's said in other sessions. From the questions and answers they have said that the Grail is basically invisible to STS forces due to a frequency fence and that this same grail was built in a tuned way on a STO frequency which is of a much broader frequency spectrum.

When you think about this carefully you realize that you are looking for an object that you suppose is something completely physical and that you are going to find it in a cave, tomb or hidden temple... But what if all the clues and maps point not only to a direction, but also to a state? What do I mean? I mean that if we are talking about an object with hyperdimensional capabilities, the map to find it should also be a hyperdimensional map. So far the most newsworthy is that these maps have a game of shapes and projections with light, shadows and colors. Here I think we have to see these things from the point of view of quantum and hyperdimensional mechanics.

When you think about this carefully you realize that you are looking for an object that you suppose is something completely physical and that you are going to find it in a cave, tomb or hidden temple...
Best hidden is when it isn't hidden at all...
Maybe it is like "Not seeing the wood for the trees."

Hahaha right, English is not my mother tongue. And as for the question, yes it was my slip of the tongue. When I logged in for the meeting it was a complete surprise that there would be a session and it was my first question. Many concepts crossed my mind. 😅

Now in parallel to this, I kept thinking about some of the things the C's said in other sessions. From the questions and answers they have said that the Grail is basically invisible to STS forces due to a frequency fence and that this same grail was built in a tuned way on a STO frequency which is of a much broader frequency spectrum.

When you think about this carefully you realize that you are looking for an object that you suppose is something completely physical and that you are going to find it in a cave, tomb or hidden temple... But what if all the clues and maps point not only to a direction, but also to a state? What do I mean? I mean that if we are talking about an object with hyperdimensional capabilities, the map to find it should also be a hyperdimensional map. So far the most newsworthy is that these maps have a game of shapes and projections with light, shadows and colors. Here I think we have to see these things from the point of view of quantum and hyperdimensional mechanics.
Well you may be on to something here. In this thread (I have more posts lined up by the way), I am gradually developing Laura's idea that the Grail is linked with a special bloodline, which may be called the Grail or Dragon bloodline (check out the reference to 'dragon spawn' in the transcripts for some idea of this). Wolfram von Eschenbach also echoed this idea in his grail story Parzival with his references to a Grail family. Hence, it could be you need someone of this special bloodline, with the right DNA to operate the Grail but they will need an STO disposition too. All the grail quest stories include the notion that you need to be worthy or pure of heart to find the Grail.

As to the idea of hiding it in some hyperdimensional state, there is a legend that the Templars hid it in Chartres Cathedral in some alternate dimension. I don't buy into this theory though. However, I may have a new idea on the pillar in Chartres Cathedral that depicts the Ark of the Covenant (within which the Grail was secreted) being carried away on a cart, since the word "cart" links with today's word "car" or with the word "chariot". There is also the famous figure of Melchizedek, King of Salem, bearing the philosopher's stone (the alchemist's grail) inside a cup at Chartres Cathedral (see below).​

1658531732827.png
Northern Gate of the Initiates. Bas-Relief depicting the Ark. “Hic Amititur Archa Cederis”, “Through the Ark thou shall work”...
1658530902895.png

By the way, I don't believe the Grail is a 'machine', crystal or otherwise. I believe it is an artefact but one that can certainly be linked to, or used in conjunction with, a machine, whether that was a time machine (such as the Egyptian Boat of a Million Years) or a radio communication device such as the Ark (see my earlier posts on this thread for more on this). Since the C's said the Grail has a 'lensing' capability, this could be interpreted as suggesting that it can be used a means of focusing or tuning something (as in tuning in to a radio frequency). However, it may need a human brain to act as the focusing or tuning operator. Hence, my interest in the C's comments on the purpose of the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull's (again I hope to post an update on this soon).

The map you speak of may well be contained in Nicolas Poussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia. To some extent it may depend on interpreting the zodiacal and astrological messages contained in the figures depicted in the painting, who all relate to star constellations, with the mythology connected to these figures.

In the meantime I stumbled upon this strange website (see link below) which had an article on Chartres Secrets and the Three Tamars and Marys. See:Three Tamars and Many Marys.
I only mention this here because whoever authored the piece seems to share my belief that the Grail was a crystal skull:
"As previously stated, we are direct descendants of the Knight Templar’s Inner Circle. Amongst some of our members’ great, great... great grandmothers were three of the greatest Tamars, or Enlightened Women of the Essenes. Their memories are part of those members’ DNA and can be accessed by using multiple Light Body Activations along with specific spiritual and DNA Ancestral Memory Retrieval Techniques.

One of the woman bearers of the Davidic lineage of Moses/Ankhnaten and David/Tuthmoses III was a Tamar and the daughter of the King of Jerusalem in 588 BC. Tamar and the biblical prophet Jeremiah hid the Ark of the Covenant, the holiest of holies crystal skull and all of the Stones of the Covenant but one, before Jerusalem fell to Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians. In one way, you could say it was a family fight, for the Israelites/Egyptians came from the Babylon area of Sumer, located in present day Iraq.

Upon hiding the Ark and its priceless spiritual treasures, Tamar and Jeremiah escaped the “Fall of Jerusalem” by sea. Tamar and Jeremiah took one of the Stones of the Covenant with them. As Jeremiah carved 3 symbols to describe the Ark and its location on the Stone of the Covenant, he explained to Tamar, the history of the Ark, the skull and the Stones.

Obviously Tamar was an Enlightened One but still a wise one knows that the discourse of such sacred knowledge had a specific purpose. The ancient and sacred way of preserving truth for the Advanced Ones who would come in later generations, is to give such wisdom to an Enlightened Tamar who would later give birth to daughters and sons who would become themselves living libraries of the information listened to by their ancestors."

How weird! No name for the author is given but the article seems to date back to 2008, well before I proposed this theory. I do think his history is somewhat muddled though. We have, of course, dealt with the story of Tamar Tepi, the mythical princess of Israel and daughter of King Zedekiah, the last king of Judah, who was meant to have come to Tara in Ireland with the Prophet Jeremiah and/or his scribe Baruch. However, it is his reference to the Holiest of Holies (the Grail) as being a crystal skull that really fascinates me here, along with the idea of DNA Ancestral Memory and retrieval techniques. This seems to link with things the C's have said about bloodlines awakening, some of which may have a special connection to the Grail bloodline. The reference to "Stones of the Covenant" also links up with Graham Phillips' theories on the Jewish 'Stones of Fire' (Joseph Farrell is alert to this idea too), some of which Phillips may have found with his friends during their strange treasure hunt in Warwickshire, England as covered in my article The Knights Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant. I am currently writing a three part article on the Templars that will pick up on the idea of their founders' special lineage, which I hope to post soon.

As to the idea of hiding it in some hyperdimensional state, there is a legend that the Templars hid it in Chartres Cathedral in some alternate dimension. I don't buy into this theory though.

Analyzing what the C's have commented for example on the sunken pyramid in the Atlantic Ocean, the Atlantean pyramid, they have said that it is in an intermittent state and is the cause of the various disappearances of ships and planes. So I think that with the grail could be the same possibility.

By the way, I don't believe the Grail is a 'machine', crystal or otherwise. I believe it is an artefact but one that can certainly be linked to, or used in conjunction with, a machine, whether that was a time machine (such as the Egyptian Boat of a Million Years) or a radio communication device such as the Ark (see my earlier posts on this thread for more on this). Since the C's said the Grail has a 'lensing' capability, this could be interpreted as suggesting that it can be used a means of focusing or tuning something (as in tuning in to a radio frequency). However, it may need a human brain to act as the focusing or tuning operator. Hence, my interest in the C's comments on the purpose of the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull's (again I hope to post an update on this soon).

Hmmm sounds a bit contradictory to say it is not a machine/crystal when talking about a crystal skull. I think the concept of machine needs to be broadened here. If for example we talk about how a cell works, many refer to it and its functioning as cellular machinery. It is the operation of the object that could be qualified as a machine and not so much the object itself. Does it need to have levers, gears or buttons to be a machine? Check also that the first radios used in the early 20th century one of its components was the lead sulfide crystal known as galena.

Hence, it could be you need someone of this special bloodline, with the right DNA to operate the Grail but they will need an STO disposition too. All the grail quest stories include the notion that you need to be worthy or pure of heart to find the Grail.

Here is an important point. The relationship with DNA is that in all descent, mostly there is a mitochondrial inheritance that always or almost always comes from the mother. Why do I talk about mitochondrial inheritance? Because in the process of cellular reproduction the mitochondrial DNA comes only from the mother because at the moment of fertilization only the nucleus of the sperm manages to penetrate the egg, while the egg contributes to the zygote its nucleus and cytoplasm, which carries mitochondria with their respective genetic material. This zygote will undergo successive mitoses to grow and develop, i.e. each cell will give rise to two daughter cells identical to itself. As the original cell carries the mother's mitochondria, a copy of these will be passed on to all the new cells and thus the mitochondrial DNA will pass from generation to generation through the women in the family, although all their children, both female and male, will receive it.

With it you can trace a lineage back to its beginning, which, however, can only be transmitted by the mother. Thinking about it, maybe part of the dispute with Helen of Troy was for who had descent with her and thus usurp the lineage... but this last one is already a very risky supposition of mine.

Analyzing what the C's have commented for example on the sunken pyramid in the Atlantic Ocean, the Atlantean pyramid, they have said that it is in an intermittent state and is the cause of the various disappearances of ships and planes. So I think that with the grail could be the same possibility.

Hmmm sounds a bit contradictory to say it is not a machine/crystal when talking about a crystal skull. I think the concept of machine needs to be broadened here. If for example we talk about how a cell works, many refer to it and its functioning as cellular machinery. It is the operation of the object that could be qualified as a machine and not so much the object itself. Does it need to have levers, gears or buttons to be a machine? Check also that the first radios used in the early 20th century one of its components was the lead sulfide crystal known as galena.

Here is an important point. The relationship with DNA is that in all descent, mostly there is a mitochondrial inheritance that always or almost always comes from the mother. Why do I talk about mitochondrial inheritance? Because in the process of cellular reproduction the mitochondrial DNA comes only from the mother because at the moment of fertilization only the nucleus of the sperm manages to penetrate the egg, while the egg contributes to the zygote its nucleus and cytoplasm, which carries mitochondria with their respective genetic material. This zygote will undergo successive mitoses to grow and develop, i.e. each cell will give rise to two daughter cells identical to itself. As the original cell carries the mother's mitochondria, a copy of these will be passed on to all the new cells and thus the mitochondrial DNA will pass from generation to generation through the women in the family, although all their children, both female and male, will receive it.

With it you can trace a lineage back to its beginning, which, however, can only be transmitted by the mother. Thinking about it, maybe part of the dispute with Helen of Troy was for who had descent with her and thus usurp the lineage... but this last one is already a very risky supposition of mine.
Where you say: "Hmmm sounds a bit contradictory to say it is not a machine/crystal when talking about a crystal skull. I think the concept of machine needs to be broadened here.", I am only following the C's promptings here:

One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the Covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?

A: No.

Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?

A: If you wish to term it such.

Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (Galahad) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?

A: Yes and no.

We know the Ark of the Covenant was a special power cell but the fact they seem to be reluctant to view the Grail as technology per se, makes me think it is not some sort of machinery that we would readily think of as technology. That does not mean it can't be used as a component in a machine in the same way that quartz crystals were used in old radio sets. I think the Grail was used in this manner, particularly in connection with Osiris. There may also be some ancient clue to this in the legendary four treasures of the Tuatha de Danaan and the major arcana of the Tarot Deck:
Q: (L) Okay, you said that the artefacts provide the key. I had a dream the other night that the artefacts in question were the major arcane of the Tarot deck, that they could be used to discover the mystery. Was this a legitimate clue in my dream?

A: Tools. So are astrological charts.

So we may need to distinguish here between tools and technology/machinery. However, I believe the Grail can also be used as a standalone artefact, which, if the Grail legends are true, can revive the dead. If you want to explore this idea more then perhaps you need to consider what exactly a TDARM (Transdimensional Remolecularisation Machine) is. Here is some commentary from the C's on this subject:
Session 14 October 1995:

(L) I want to ask about one thing from the Matrix material. I want to know who and what are the "Esseseni?"

A: Hybrids, new.

Q: (L) They are new hybrids? And what are they a hybridization of? What are the sources of the material for the hybridization?

A: Humans and grays.

Q: (L) Are the Esseseni positively oriented beings, as has been suggested by some?

A: Split.

Q: (T): Some STS, some STO?

A: Yes.

[….]

A: For example: a soldier is KIA, his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and S.G. [Secret Government] [MJF: Sounds almost like the plot of Universal Soldier to me - did this notion inspire the movie or was it another example of bleed through from Thor's Pantheon.? See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Soldier_(1992_film]

Q: (L) Where does the new body coming from? (TK) Cloned, basically. (SV) I would think so...]

A: It is duplicate of old body.

Q: (T) Where do they get the duplicate? (L) Where do they get the material for the duplicate? I know that's a dumb question, I know the answer.

A: TDARM.

Q: (L) OK, that's it. (J) It's in the air, same thing. [TDARM is Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularisation] (T) Otherwise known in Star Trek as a 'Replicator'. (TK) Does somebody have to die in a certain way before they can do this?

A: (TK): Is there a time limit on how long they can be dead?

Q: (T): Well, because when your physical body dies, your soul body continues on. Your soul doesn't die, so they always have it. (L) They don't want to take your body out of the graveyard, because they're not concerned about the body.

A: Zero time.

Q: (T): Because there's no time... (L) They use the frequency vibration of the soul pattern, they take it into another density, use their TDARM technology to cause a molecular re-assembly; in other words, the atoms begin to whir and assemble around it in the pattern that it had before, and then it is a full-fledged body, and then they insert it back through the time doorway into 3D again. Is that correct?

A: Close.

Q: (T): OK, you said... let's use Vietnam. You said there were 23,000 KIA's of the 60,000 that actually were not killed in action. True? Yes?

A: Were killed, then reanimated.

Q: (L) We're not talking about physical bodies here, are we?

Q: (L) OK, there are some that were killed in action that the actual bodies were reanimated? (J) As long as they weren't blown up in a land mine, yeah. (L) There were actually bodies that were actually reanimated, is that correct?

A: Some, but most were duplicated.

If the Grail has a similar functionality, then it must operate in a similar way to a TDARM but the C's have said the Greys need to rely on technology to achieve their operations whereas STO does not. This suggests to me more of a mental or spiritual input involved with the human mind or soul acting perhaps as a means of focusing the Grail to produce the desired effects. This idea links with what the C's said about the Mitchell Hedges Crystal Skull: in the session dated 11 February 1994:

Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America?
A: Mayans.
Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?
A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.
Q: (L) Through what kind of instrument.
A: Energy focusing.
[MJF: Another way of saying lensing]

So the pure crystal skull called Baphomet, if it is the Grail, could have been used as an instrument or tool in this way. I recently took some criticism for mentioning this point in relation to the Grail in the 24th June 2022 thread but I really think this particular extract from the transcripts is a smoking gun.

Why don't you assemble everything the C's have said about TDARMs and Atomic Re-molecularisation to see what you come up with. It could be very interesting.

I do even wonder if Laura herself may have made the connection between the Templar's crystal skull Baphomet and the Holy Grail since I felt I detected this in the following extract from the transcripts:

Session dated 2 May 1998:

Q: You once said something about 'undreamed of treasures buried in Alfalfa fields in Rhineland.' I have puzzled over this and puzzled over this and gone in ten different directions, and I still don't have a real handle on it. Can you help me out here? Is this related to the crystal skull supposedly in the possession of the Templars that they supposedly buried in Gaul that the Templars had?

A: Need a better "handl" on it.

The reference to "Handl" here is loaded since it connects music and therefore vibratory tones (ref. Plato who invented the modern musical scale and established the concept of the Music of the Spheres) through the famous German composer and possibly a reference to the concept of precession of the equinoxes being encoded in ancient myths which contain an allegory of the pole star turning the handle of the Milky Way, as was proposed by Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend in their book Hamlet's Mill - Please note that Laura has criticised the two authors though. The authors claim that a long-lived Megalithic civilisation of "unsuspected sophistication" that was particularly preoccupied with astronomical observation (the Druids!) knew about precession, and the associated astrological ages, which would have been encoded in mythology, typically in the form of a story relating to a millstone and a young protagonist —the "Hamlet's Mill" of the book's title - where the millstone rotates around the celestial pole and grinds out the world's salt and soil, and is associated with the maelstrom. I think their theory is basically correct and may even have relevance to Poussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia, since the two authors preferred to rely on the work of "meticulous scholars such as Ideler, Lepsius, Chwolson, Boll and, to go farther back, of Athanasius Kircher and Petavius..." rather than modern interpretations of myth and folklore. However, you should appreciate that Athanasius Kircher (1602 – 1680), the German Jesuit scholar and polymath, was the tutor of Nicolas Poussin and taught him perspective, which he then became a master of. See: Athanasius Kircher - Wikipedia. Hence, one can add the precession of the equinoxes to the list of things Poussin could have encoded into his painting, which may be the treasure map the C's referred to.

As to maps, the C's once gave a strange response to Laura when she asked what the Tablet of Destinies was:

Q: (L) What is a "tablet of destinies"?

A: Map.

In Mesopotamian mythology, the Tablet of Destinies was envisaged as a clay tablet inscribed with cuneiform writing, also impressed with cylinder seals, which, as a permanent legal document, conferred upon the Sumerian god Enlil his supreme authority as ruler of the universe. Supposedly, whoever possessed the tablet ruled the universe and it was stolen on more than one occasion. However, like Joseph Farrell, I believe the Tablet was something far more sophisticated than an ancient clay tablet and may even be the Grail itself or something intimately connected to the Grail.

I may have overlooked a clue in the two mirror image versions of the paintings I commented on in my post of 18th July on the thread for the session dated 24th June 2022

Here are the two images again:

1658585648200.png

1658585683620.png

In the top image you will see a chalice shape made from tree branches seemingly arising out of a split mountain that could represent childbirth and coming out of the womb, symbolising the ancient earth goddess, Gaia. In the second image, you can see a similar chalice motif made from tree branches with perhaps a shining white chalice appearing at the top of the clouds, between the double set of tree branches.

It should be noted here that although some researchers think the female shepherd can be viewed as Ariadne she can also be taken as Persephone, the daughter of Demeter (a harvest goddess). In this case Persephone can be equated to the constellation of Virgo. Persephone's alternative name is Kore, who the C's said was the last living member of the Perseid family - members of the Grail bloodline. As a harvest goddess figure like her mother (Demeter/Nefertiti) she also represents the trampled leaves of wrath and blue apples:​

Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."

A: And who was "Kore?"

Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?

A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.

Poussin's use of tree branches here may just be a very subtle reference to kore and the new branch of the Grail bloodline started by Hagar and Abraham that ran through their son Ishmael. This notion could be reflected in what the C's said here:

Q: And you have told us about the Elohim. Okay. I will look it up. What did it mean when it said that the 'angel touched him in the hollow of the thigh,' which did something to him. What was meant by the 'hollow of the thigh?'

A: Branch.

Q: You mean genetic? His gonads?

Q: What do you mean?

A: Ponder. If you ponder this,
lightbulbs will illuminate.
The reference to lightbulbs illuminating may be taken to be a reference to the shepherds staff or crook (the Pharaoh's 'was' from where we get the magic wand) You should note that the female shepherdess is not carrying a staff though. In the painting the kneeling bearded figure may be taken to be the Shepherd king Hercules or Bootes the herdsman/ The lightbulbs illuminating may be connected to the following excerpt from the transcripts:

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?

The word "abel" may be connected with the modern English word for "apple" in old English "æppel" as derived from the Proto-Indo-European *h₂ébōl, and connected etymologically to the Dutch appel, German Apfel, Swedish äpple, Danish æble. In Welsh, the Isle of Avalon, connected to the Arthurian legends, is called Ynys Afallach, which means the Island of Apples. Thus, we may be seeing here a subtle connection being made on the C's part between Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael... and the 'Blue Apples' linked with Kore/Hagar. The information in this extract from Forum member Eboard may also be relevant here:

Eboard10 Feb 8, 2012

Going back to the Galle matter, I looked at the etymology of the word and found this:
_galla - Wiktionary
Galle
Etymology - from Latin galla
Noun - galla (genitive gallae); f
1. The oak apple, gall-nut.
2. A harsh, sour kind of wine.

The second meaning of the word ties in well with the grapes that are grown in the 'galle' region. More importantly though, galle can also signify oak apple which is the common term used to define the apple shaped gall that grows on oak trees. Of course, one of the galls commonly found on oak trees are acorns.

Hence there may be a connection between 'Galle' (as in Gaul, Galecia the Gaels, Les Galles (the Welsh) and the Galatians of Asia Minor etc. and the Oak tree through oak apples - the Oak tree being sacred to the Druids.

Finally, on the issue of the Shepherd's crook, the C's had this to add:

A: Crook shape signifies movement into higher dimension. [MJF: Contrast with what the C’s have said about the shepherd’s staff/crook being struck by lightning and the shepherd is thereby illumined - thus it "closes the circuit"]

Q: (V) Next question: Is repeating the names of the symbols, which I guess is like a mantra which is a no-no here, as effective as repeated use of the symbol? Does it go either way?

A: No. Important part is the geometry.

Q: (V) So the use of the symbol is putting a geometric equation into the person's body...

A: Think of it as soldering in a new circuit.

Q: (V) New circuit as in DNA?

A: More like transducer of higher consciousness. If DNA changes result, it depends on the application.

Whether this soldering in of a new circuit relates to gaining new codons to transduce higher consciousness in the manner the C's referred to here:

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channelling,

remains to be seen.

In a strange was this possible depiction of Persephone (Kore), daughter of Demeter, in Poussin's painting may be linked to the Egyptian metal workers the Cabeiri (the proto-Jewish Essenes) and to the Argonauts, who in the figures of Hercules, Castor and Pollux are depicted as shepherds in the painting. However, the exploration of that particular connection must wait for a later post.

Coming back to the mirror images of Poussin's painting and the mention of 'Handl' and the strange chalice shape might fromm tree branches and light makes me think of this exchange between the C's and Laura in the session dated 10 October 1998:
Q:The curious thing about this “Horsel” is that it reminded me of the time that you said I needed to get a better ‘handl’ on the matter. You later gave the clue ‘chevin,’ which means a variation of ‘horse,’ and there has been the clue of the arms of Rene D’Anjou in the book The Tomb of God, which had the vine growing out of the split tree topped by the rock, through the ‘handle’ of the grail, then there was the book The Horse of God. One of the mythical stories repeated about this Abbe Berenger Sauniere, was that, on his deathbed, he made his confession and the priest who heard it refused him absolution and the last rites, and apparently fled from the house horrified. I don’t know if that is true, but it is an interesting story in relation to this story about Tannhauser, particularly since Sauniere painted the decoration in his church of Mary Magdalene gazing at a stick with buds springing out of it, and she was depicted in a grotto, such as the Horselberg cave. Is this Horselberg something that we are looking for here?

A: Ever feel as if you are dancing around in circles?
[MJF: Possibly a reference to Stonehenge and the Hyperborean god Apollo dancing all night – suggesting the metatonic cycle and/or to King David dancing around the Ark of the Covenant.]

However, the reference to "better handl" and to Rene D'Anjou (another polymath who helped to kickstart the Renaissance in Europe) is intriguing, particularly when Laura refers to the image mentioned in the Tomb of God by Richard Andrews and Paul Schellenberger of "the vine growing out of the split tree topped by the rock, through the ‘handle’ of the grail". In the mirror image of Poussin's painting we have instead a tree (or vine) seemingly growing out of a split rock surmounted by a chalice representing the Grail. It almost seems like an inverted form of Rene D'Anjou's image (which I have not seen). Was this inversion intended on Poussin's part I wonder?
As to the book the Tomb of God, I wrote a short article on it some time ago, which I never posted. This might therefore be a good time to do so, but I would draw your attention particularly to the following passage:

The Sauniere Parchments

Where the second reviewer mentions “a convoluted web of lines and conjecture based on COPIES of "parchments" supposedly found by Sauniere”, he is evidently referring to the researches of Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln in their book ‘The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail’. However, even though Laura herself has been dismissive of the three authors’ work (see earlier posts), the C’s seemed to suggest that there was still something of value contained within the parchments found by Abbe Sauniere. The C’s had this to say about the subject in a later session dated 19 February 2000:​

“Q: Did Berenger Sauniere find parchments in a pillar of any kind?

Q: Were they coded messages?

A: There were/are so many such.

Q: Are these coded messages that he supposedly found, the same ones that are presented in the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail?

Q: Are the ones in the book dummied up?

A: Corrupted.

Hence, the C’s are telling us that genuine coded messages were contained in the parchments hidden within the pillar in the church at Rennes-le-Château and found by Abbe Sauniere but these messages, as passed on to Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln [by Gerard de Sede] and described in their book, have been corrupted. This suggests that somebody somewhere may still have the original uncorrupted coded messages. The key to finding whatever may have been hidden in the Rennes-le-Château area (perhaps the Holy Grail) may lie within the map references set out in the [original] parchments.

We have, of course, looked at these parchments in a previous post earlier this year but what the C's say about them here should be borne in mind.

Where you said: "With it you can trace a lineage back to its beginning, which, however, can only be transmitted by the mother. Thinking about it, maybe part of the dispute with Helen of Troy was for who had descent with her and thus usurp the lineage... but this last one is already a very risky supposition of mine", I think you have to look at two lineages her: (1) that of Ishmael deriving from Hagar/Kore (a Perseid) and Abraham and (2) that of Isaac deriving from Nefertiti/Sarah and Abraham. These have been two competing lineages in religious terms - think Judaism and Islam. The hybrid nature of this lineage may be gleaned from this extract from the transcripts:

Session dated 18 March 2000:

Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?

A: Trace gene.

Q: Where did the trace gene come from?

A: Last "call."

Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?

A: Close enough.

Recall that if Meritaten was Hagar/Kore, Tutenkhamen's sister, then she too had an elongated head inherited from her mother Nefertiti/Sarah, who may have been Tutenkhamen's mother too, although this is disputed. It is curious that elongated heads have been found in ancient Merovingian graves (see my earlier post) and in Asia Minor (Turkey) where the Galatians hailed from. Does this suggest a possible link?

Much food for thought here.​

Attachments

• The Tomb of God v.1.docx
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Where you say: "Hmmm sounds a bit contradictory to say it is not a machine/crystal when talking about a crystal skull. I think the concept of machine needs to be broadened here.", I am only following the C's promptings here:

One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the Covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?

Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?

A: If you wish to term it such.

Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (Galahad) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?

A: Yes and no.

We know the Ark of the Covenant was a special power cell but the fact they seem to be reluctant to view the Grail as technology per se, makes me think it is not some sort of machinery that we would readily think of as technology. That does not mean it can't be used as a component in a machine in the same way that quartz crystals were used in old radio sets. I think the Grail was used in this manner, particularly in connection with Osiris. There may also be some ancient clue to this in the legendary four treasures of the Tuatha de Danaan and the major arcana of the Tarot Deck:
Q: (L) Okay, you said that the artefacts provide the key. I had a dream the other night that the artefacts in question were the major arcane of the Tarot deck, that they could be used to discover the mystery. Was this a legitimate clue in my dream?

A: Tools. So are astrological charts.

So we may need to distinguish here between tools and technology/machinery. However, I believe the Grail can also be used as a standalone artefact, which, if the Grail legends are true, can revive the dead. If you want to explore this idea more then perhaps you need to consider what exactly a TDARM (Transdimensional Remolecularisation Machine) is. Here is some commentary from the C's on this subject:​

But that just implies that one must broaden the concept or term of what is technology. In the answer of YES and NO for me, it makes it clear that it goes beyond the 3D concept of technology. And as I said before, it is more in its operation than in its manufacture or components.

What I believe it is, the crystal skull is an analog machine of the human brain whose capacity is to amplify and/or enhance the human imagination. And by this I am not referring to the Western concept of imagination, but rather to the Imaginatrix and the Sufi idea of imagination. Especially if you include astrology and tarot as these are symbolic tools.

In the SOTT article, it points to this imagination as an organ and a medium and refers to the hemispheres of the brain, how they can synchronize and thus with the active imagination can create.

Image and Magic

"The notion of the imagination, magical intermediary between thought and being, incarnation of thought in image and presence of the image in being, is a conception of the utmost importance, which plays a leading role in the philosophy of the Renaissance and which we meet with again in the philosophy of Romanticism" (Alexandre Koyré). This observation, taken from one of our foremost interpreters of the doctrines of Boehme and Paracelsus, provides the best possible introduction to the notion of the Imagination as the magical production of an image, the very type and model of magical action, or of all action as such, but especially of creative action; and, on the other hand, the notion of the image as a body (a magical body, a mental body), in which are incarnated the thought and will of the soul.[...]The Imagination as a creative magical potency which, giving birth to the sensible world, produces the Spirit in forms and colors; the world as Magia divina "imagined" by the Godhead, that is the ancient doctrine, typified in the juxtaposition of the words Imago and Magia, which Novalis rediscovered through Fichte.

Accordingly, everything will depend on the degree of reality that we impute to this imagined universe and by that same token on the real power we impute to the Imagination that imagines it; but both questions depend in turn on the idea that we form of creation and the creative act.

It is curious that in the text he uses the word Godhead.

But that just implies that one must broaden the concept or term of what is technology. In the answer of YES and NO for me, it makes it clear that it goes beyond the 3D concept of technology. And as I said before, it is more in its operation than in its manufacture or components.

What I believe it is, the crystal skull is an analog machine of the human brain whose capacity is to amplify and/or enhance the human imagination. And by this I am not referring to the Western concept of imagination, but rather to the Imaginatrix and the Sufi idea of imagination. Especially if you include astrology and tarot as these are symbolic tools.

In the SOTT article, it points to this imagination as an organ and a medium and refers to the hemispheres of the brain, how they can synchronize and thus with the active imagination can create.

It is curious that in the text he uses the word Godhead.
"And as I said before, it is more in its operation than in its manufacture or components." I would agree with you there.

"What I believe it is, the crystal skull is an analog machine of the human brain whose capacity is to amplify and/or enhance the human imagination." Yes, I think you are on to something there. However, the Baphomet crystal skull, unlike the Mayan Mitchell-Hedges Skull for example, was created for the Kantek brain. This may be significant as far as its operation goes (special bloodline?), since we don't know how much subsequent intermixing and further hybridisation may have affected this. When I get a moment, I will try and post the surprising observations that Hewlett-Packard made when scientifically examining the Mitchell-Hedges Skull, which is probably a very much inferior specimen to Baphomet, the Kantekkian skull but may at least provide us with some idea as to what the C's were saying about it.

There is also another skull (silver in this case), which the Templars possessed that might be loosely referred to as the 'Caput Skull'. There is a very interesting observation that the C's made about it, which I must dig out, since I have uncovered a possible explanation for what they were saying. In the meantime, I will look at the SOTT article you posted.​

" Technology"

English Wikipedia:
Technology is the result of accumulated knowledge and application of skills, methods, and processes used in industrial production and scientific research. Technology is embedded in the operation of all machines, with or without detailed knowledge of their function, for the intended purpose of an organization. The technologies of society consist of what is known as systems. Systems operate by obtaining an input, altering this input through what is known as a process, and then producing an outcome that achieves the intended purpose of the system.
Technology means "science of craft", from Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia. The use of the term "technology" has changed significantly over the last 200 years. Before the 20th century, the term was uncommon in English, and it was used either to refer to the description or study of the useful arts or to allude to technical education, as in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (chartered in 1861).

The term "technology" rose to prominence in the 20th century in connection with the Second Industrial Revolution. The term's meanings changed in the early 20th century when American social scientists, beginning with Thorstein Veblen, translated ideas from the German concept of Technik into "technology." In German and other European languages, a distinction exists between technik and technologie that is absent in English, which usually translates both terms as "technology." By the 1930s, "technology" referred not only to the study of the industrial arts but to the industrial arts themselves.

German Wikipedia:
Technology in today's sense is the science and teaching of technology for planning and manufacturing industrial products. It essentially researches and imparts technical know-how for the design of process and application technology processes in industrial companies, including the planning and provision of the necessary operating resources and technical documentation.

The word technology is derived from the ancient Greek τεχνολογία technología "artful treatise on an art or science", which in turn goes back to τέχνη téchnē "art, craft" as well as λόγος lógos (here like Latin litterae meaning "sciences", compare -logy). In Hellenistic Greek (Koine, from c. 300 BC), it was occasionally used to denote the "systematic treatment of grammar and rhetoric".

The content of the term has shifted over time. In the past, the word had the meaning of an art doctrine for industrial science.
In more recent times, meanings such as "doctrine of craftsmanship", "science of technology" or "technical know-how" predominate, but the various conceptualisations differ considerably in some cases. Overall, technology is scientific and technical knowledge that forms the basis for products and production processes.

Technical progress produces product or financial innovations; those who have an edge over the competition in the application of new technologies are called technology leaders.

Until the 18th century, technology was understood as the "doctrine of words of art or terminis technicis", presumably under the influence of Hellenistic usage. This meaning is merely of linguistic historical interest and has long since ceased to play a role.

In 1740, the Enlightenment philosopher Christian Wolff wrote of a "possible philosophy of crafts, even if it has been neglected up to now. [...] Thus technology is the science of crafts and of craft products". From the point of view of the time, crafts and craft products obviously meant the whole of "technology" (a word that did not exist in today's common sense at the time). Wolff also explicitly mentions architecture as a part of technology. It is interesting to note that Wolff regards technology as a possible branch of philosophy. This can be explained by the fact that the separation of the individual sciences from philosophy had not yet taken place to a large extent, but one can also see in it an anticipation of the philosophy of labour or the philosophy of technology.

The founder of the German-language concept of technology is the political scientist Johann Beckmann. After brief mentions of the word in 1769 and 1772, Beckmann presented the book Anleitung zur Technologie, oder zur Kenntniß der Handwerke, Fabriken und Manufacturen in 1777.[10] In it Beckmann says: "Technology is the science that teaches the processing of natural materials, or the knowledge of crafts" (ibid., p. 17). At this point, he only mentions the crafts and not, like Wolff, their products; however, he also refers to them in numerous places in the book and later supplements his instructions with his own commodity science.[11] Nevertheless, Beckmann's programme has often been received as if it only dealt with the theory of production processes and not also with the technical products.

This view is foregrounded by Karl Marx, who is primarily concerned with the relationship between industrial labour and capital. "The principle [of modern industry] of dissolving every production process [...] into its constituent elements created the quite modern science of technology". On the other hand, he also develops a much more far-reaching, so to speak, social-theoretical idea: "Technology reveals man's active behaviour towards nature, the immediate production process of his life, and thus also his social living conditions and the spiritual ideas that spring from them".

Since the late 19th century, technology has become a special field of the technical sciences, dealing with processing and treatment methods. One speaks of mechanical, chemical, food technology, etc., thus explicitly limiting the term to the study of production processes.

In the German Democratic Republic, the technical tradition in connection with a Marxian understanding of this led to technology being understood solely in the sense of "production theory" and even to middle-level specialists in industry (production planners, work preparers, etc.) being described as technologists. In a definition elaborated by the Faculty of Technology of the Technical University of Dresden in December 1960, it reads: "Technology is the science of the scientific-technical laws of production processes." A representative technical lexicon reads: "Technology: discipline of the technical sciences which has as its subject the material-technical side of the production process, the technological process." Departments for production planning and work preparation in state-owned enterprises were usually also called technology.

In West Germany, under the influence of the inaccurate translation and adaptation of the word "technology" from English, a largely unspecific use of the word spread in politics, business and the media from the 1960s onwards, meaning more or less the same as Technik. In product advertising, for example, technology is often used instead of technology in order to make a technical product seem more valuable. For example, when someone speaks of "the latest technology" in connection with vehicles, they are actually referring to vehicle technology.

In English, especially of the American variety, the word technics, which actually exists as a counterpart to the German Technik, is completely uncommon. Everything that is correctly called Technik in German is usually called technology in English. Therefore, the term technology is often incorrectly used for Technik in German. However, the meaning of technology is much broader than that of technology: it ranges from technique to device, tool, method, computer programme to technical systems and processes. Accordingly, care must be taken when translating from English into German.

In the meantime, there is some resonance in the view to take up the word meaning from the 18th century again and to define technology as "the science of technology".

According to a proposal by Johann Beckmann, the term encompasses general technology (transdisciplinary technology research and technology teaching) and special technologies (the individual disciplines of technology science).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom