Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I knew that the current card game is a derivative of the Tarot, but when I read this last post of yours, I started looking for more information and I found some information that may be a good clue. I'm talking about Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.

It is interesting to read that at the end it returns again to the theme of femininity where there is the benign life-giving part and the other, the evil devouring part.

For the wisdom part it fits with what the C's said when referring to the spades:
This is a brilliant find. Thank you.

I recall that some while back on this thread we examined Dr Joseph Farrell's ideas on the link between the symbols of the hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades in a modern card playing pack and the four corresponding suits of the Tarot which are cups, wands, pentacles, and swords. He, of course, sees an occulted science disguised in these symbols. I will try and dig out the post.

I hadn't realised that the C's had commented on the Spades suit. If you are not aware, superstition holds that the Ace of Spades is the death card, which makes sense if Spades correspond with old age, a Winter season, and the element Earth where we finally go to be buried. See: Ace of spades - Wikipedia

The Ace of Spades (also known as the Spadille and Death Card) is traditionally the highest and most valued card in the deck of playing cards in English-speaking countries.
1693826327350.png

Anyway, I will explore this link to Lewis Carroll's Queen of Hearts character. The C's mentioned his famous works on more than one occasion, which makes me think they wanted to draw our attention to the man and what might have lain behind his work.

I made some expanded version of the reference table from the article found by Bluegazer:

View attachment 80877

There are allegations that staffs/fire and swords/air were switched for deception. But I am not sure if this is true.
I may be wrong and must check but I think Joseph Farrell also made a link to the four magic artefacts of the Tuatha de Danann as well. If so, that brings us back to the Grail and the Dagda's Cauldron, which may be a reference to the Ark of the Covenant inside which the Grail was probably stored. The Dagda is often linked to Brigid, as either her father (Akhenaten?) or her husband (Abraham/Moses?).​

Anyway, I will explore this link to Lewis Carroll's Queen of Hearts character. The C's mentioned his famous works on more than one occasion, which makes me think they wanted to draw our attention to the man and what might have lain behind his work.

I have an idea. Assuming that Lewis Carroll's work carries within it mathematical/esoteric concepts what we can do is to translate the elements represented by the poker/tarot cards into the Platonic system, where:

Plato, in his work Timaeus, associated each of the four elements that according to the Greeks formed the Universe, fire, air, water and earth to a polyhedron: fire to the tetrahedron, air to the octahedron, water to the icosahedron and earth to the hexahedron or cube.

And then take those geometric figures and translate them with geometric algebra.

What I am thinking is that Alice in the story is a traveler passing between dimensions/densities (pointed out by the C's as they refer to "going through the looking glass") it is possible that Caroll in the Alice story is teaching us via geometric algebra the travel between densities and potentially discovering the formula for unified field theory. (?)

I have an idea. Assuming that Lewis Carroll's work carries within it mathematical/esoteric concepts what we can do is to translate the elements represented by the poker/tarot cards into the Platonic system, where:

And then take those geometric figures and translate them with geometric algebra.

What I am thinking is that Alice in the story is a traveler passing between dimensions/densities (pointed out by the C's as they refer to "going through the looking glass") it is possible that Caroll in the Alice story is teaching us via geometric algebra the travel between densities and potentially discovering the formula for unified field theory. (?)
Yes, I have had my suspicions that this could well be the case. Lewis Carroll was a brilliant mathematician but very defensive of classical algebra. He did not like the new fangled mathematics including Hamilton's quaternions, as had originally been used by James Clerk Maxwell in his famous equations, which later became the basis for the classical theory of electromagnetic radiation. However, I believe Maxwell went further and came up with a working Unified Field Theory, which after his death Oliver Heaviside came along and butchered. Heaviside reduced the complexity of Maxwell's theory down to four partial differential equations from an original 20, which are known now collectively as Maxwell's Laws or Equations. Thanks to Heaviside, the use of scalar and vector potentials is now standard in the solution of Maxwell's equations but this may have been a deliberate misdirection on Heaviside's part, as Maxwell had used quaternions rather than vector potentials to set out his original theory. Dr Joseph Farrell thinks this is the case too. The C's confirmed this in the following exchange:

Q: (A) What about quaternions? Lord Hamilton invented quaternions, and this Bearden tells us that Maxwell wrote his equation using these quaternions, and his original papers are hidden from us by the government; that Maxwell knew more than we are told. Is this really the case?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Are these quaternions useful?

A: Partly, but there is a missing link.

As to the C's references to Alice Through The Looking Glass, we have:
Session 25 July 1998:

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?

A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: So knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th density, i.e., death?

A: Both.

Q: So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

Q: Well if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 5th density via dying, that implies that persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying. Is that correct?

Q: How does that feel? How is that experience …

A: Alice through the looking glass.
Q: (A) Okay, they say that knowledge is supposed to protect from trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.

Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at the time of transition?

A: Yes. Smoother.

Q: (L) I do have to say that thinking about it all, not being able to do anything about it, not being able to talk to people about it because they don't believe, is certainly more painful than being hit by the shock of it...

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, you are suggesting that I CAN tell others such things?

A: You can convey, but suggest it be done in a subtle fashion.

Q: (L) Well, how subtle can it be? I mean, 'hello folks, you know the words munch, crunch, yum yum???'

A: It is not all that way, and you know it! Most are not eaten, just manipulated. Knowledge protects in the most amazing ways. Mathematics are "taught' in your realm in such a way that only a select few will learn. And mathematics is the language of all creation. For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.

Q: (L) Okay, you suggest that those present learn algebra...

A: Who need to.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we can unlock doors between matter and anti-matter universes? Is that what you are getting at here?

A: Maybe...

So, we see above the C's laying stress on using algebra to unlock the doors between the matter and antimatter universes and, as noted above Lewis Carroll was a brilliant mathematician who excelled at algebra. Moreover, we see the C's saying that the experience of transitioning directly from 3rd to 4th density is like Alice going through the looking glass. They must have had good reason for drawing Laura's attention to Carroll's book Through The Looking Glass.

In the book, a sequel to Alice's' Adventures in Wonderland, Alice again enters a fantastical world, this time by climbing through a mirror into the world that she can see beyond it. There she finds that, just like a reflection, everything is reversed, including logic (for example, running helps one remain stationary, walking away from something brings one towards it, chessmen are alive, nursery rhyme characters exist, and so on).

This reflection and reversal may therefore be a reference to the matter and antimatter universes, where in the latter things are reversed, so that antimatter is composed of the antiparticles of the corresponding particles in "ordinary" matter, and can be thought of as matter with reversed charge, parity, and time, known as CPT reversal. Thus, a proton and an antiproton have the same mass but opposite electric charge. An antiproton is negatively charged and an antielectron (a positron) is positively charged.

The modern theory of antimatter only began in 1928, with a paper by Physicist Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons (N.B. Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter). These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons from "positive electron".

Hence, the modern theory of antimatter appeared long after Lewis Carroll's time. However, could he have learned about it through scrying sessions involving the Orphic Circle, which used sacred mirrors (creating a psychomanteum) and trance mediums? Could Carroll have also been given a glance at 4th density by looking through the mirror? Recall that in Alice in Wonderland, Alice drank a potion that

The C's reference to Through the Looking Glass and its link to the matter/antimatter universes were further enforced in the following exchange:
Session 22 June 1996:

A: Slowly, but surely. Now, get ready for a message: We have told you before that the upcoming "changes" relate to the spiritual and awareness factors rather than the much publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching. But, the trick is to read the hidden lessons represented by the symbology, not to get hung up on the literal meanings of the symbols! [This could well apply to the symbolism found in Lewis Carroll's two Alice books]

[…]

Q: (F) Well, they mentioned twice to be careful about putting in the designated quotes. (L) One of the crop circles you interpreted was an "astronomical twin phenomenon." What is an astronomical twin phenomenon?

A: Many perfectly synchronous meanings.

Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with "image?"

A: Duplicity of, as in "Alice through the looking glass."

Consider here the characters of the identical twins Tweedledee and Tweedledum who draw Alice's attention to the Red King—loudly snoring away under a nearby tree — and maliciously provoke her with idle philosophical banter that she exists only as an imaginary figure in the Red King's dreams.​

1693960013228.png
The idea that Alice only exists in the Red King's dreams, connects today with the concept of the simulation hypothesis, which proposes that all of existence is a simulated reality, such as a computer simulation*. This simulation could contain conscious minds that may or may not know that they live inside a simulation. Simulated reality would be hard or impossible to separate from "true" reality. Could Lewis Carroll have had some inkling of this concept through Orphic Circle sessions or did he base it on the Indian philosophy of Maya (meaning "illusion" or "magic") or in Ancient Greek philosophy Anaxarchus and Monimus who likened existing things to a scene-painting and supposed them to resemble the impressions experienced in sleep or madness? In the 17th Century, Rene Descartes was one of the first Western philosophers to promote the dream argument. In his Meditations on First Philosophy, he states "... there are no certain indications by which we may clearly distinguish wakefulness from sleep", and goes on to conclude that "It is possible that I am dreaming right now and that all of my perceptions are false". No doubt Carroll would have been familiar with Descartes work as he was both a philosopher and a brilliant mathematician. Perhaps we can see Carroll's overt awareness of the simulation hypothesis or the illusion/dream argument when at the end of the story Alice recalls the speculation of the Tweedle brothers, that everything may have been a dream of the Red King, and that Alice might herself be no more than a figment of his imagination. Indeed, the book ends with the line "Life, what is it but a dream?" It would be well worth reading the book and its prequel to see if one can detect other underlying physics concepts or hidden lessons represented by, or disguised behind, the symbology, as suggested by the C's above. In doing so, keep in mind possible links to the Tarot deck (particularly the Major Arcana). I would recommend starting with the weird chess game, which links so many of the chapters together. Note that when Alice reaches the 8th rank, she (like any pawn) becomes a queen. What significance is there in this? Do the black and white kittens in the story possibly represent Ying Yang?

1693963902416.png
*For more on the simulation hypothesis see Simulation hypothesis - Wikipedia

Q: (L) Double images. Does this relate to matter and antimatter?

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) Gravity and manifesting on one side and manifesting a mirror image on the other...

Q: (L) And images of 4th density bodies with tenuous fibers connecting to DNA as in manifesting imaginal bodies on 4th density?

A: Astronomical.

Q: (L) Okay, that relates to stars and planets... astronomical in terms of another universe, an alternate universe composed of antimatter?

A: Yes, and....

Q: (L) And is this alternate universe going to merge with our universe...

Q: (L) Is this alternate universe of antimatter the point from which phenomena occur or are manifested in our universe?

A: More like doorway or "conduit."

Q: (L) Is this alternate universe the means by which we must travel to 4th density? Is it like a veil, or an abyss of some sort?

A: Think of it as the highway.

Q: (L) So, we must travel through this universe of antimatter in order to reach 4th density?

Q: (L) Is something going to happen in terms of interacting with this antimatter in order to bring about some sort of transition?

A: No. Realm Border is travelling wave.

Q: (L) Okay, you say "traveling wave," and then you say that antimatter is the highway. Does this mean moving through antimatter or interacting in some way with antimatter via the impetus of the traveling wave, or realm border?

A: Bends space/time, this is where your unstable gravity waves can be utilized.

Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?

Q: (V) Is there a portal for each person, or one large portal?

Q: (V) So we move through a portal in masses?

Q: (L) Is this generating of EM fields to destabilize the gravity wave what the HAARP assembly is designed and built for?

Q: (V) If there are not personal portals for one person, or portals for groups of people...

A: Portal is where you desire it to be.

Q: (V) So it could just be a state of mind?

A: No. With proper technology you can create a portal where desired. There are unlimited options.

Q: (L) Proper technology. Unstable gravity waves. And once you told us to study Tesla coils.... antimatter... destabilizing the gravity waves through EM generation allows the antimatter to interact with matter which then creates a portal... is it in the antimatter universe that all this traveling back and forth is done by aliens when they abduct people?

A: Close. They transport through it but most abductions take place in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is this movement through the antimatter universe, is this what people perceive in their abductions as the "wall of fire?" The coming apart? The demolecularizing?

A: No. That is TransDimensional Atomic Remolecularization.

Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it?

A: They wouldn't.

Q: (L) Why?

A: No space; no time.

Q: (L) Antimatter universe has no space and no time... so, the antimatter universe is possibly where the poor guys of flight 19 are?

Q: (L) And you can get stuck in this place?

A: Yes. And if you are in a time warp cocoon, you are hyperconscious, i.e. you perceive "zero time" as if it were literally millions of years, that is if the cycle is connected or clo
sed, as in "Philadelphia Experiment."
Where you state: "And then take those geometric figures and translate them with geometric algebra", this reminds me of what the C's said in the session dated 5 February 2000 and in particular the last line of the exchange:
Q: It's really sad that Santilli is involved with such flakey people! (F) Hasn't he always been? (L) He is certainly influenced by the wrong people! And I don't think we want anything to do with him at all. (A) Now, we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point, and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3-Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.
[MJF: Think here perhaps of the hexagon at the pole of Saturn, which may be an example of a type of stellar window]

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

I have an idea. Assuming ... mathematical/esoteric concepts what we can do is to translate the elements represented by the ...tarot cards into the Platonic system...

What I am thinking is ... a traveler passing between dimensions/densities (pointed out by the C's as they refer to "going through the looking glass") it is possible that ... via geometric algebra the travel between densities and potentially discovering the formula for unified field theory. (?)

The ideas of Dr. Stan Tenen could be a way to proceed with this approach.

Joseph P. Farrell wrote at Gizadeathstar:

If you are not familiar with the basic tenets of Dr. Tenen's work, basically we may say that he explored areas of Jewish esotericism, and opened a new area of investigation on his own: the Hebrew alphabet.
Essentially, Dr. Tenen discovered that the Hebrew alphabet is a two-dimensional projection of a higher dimensional structure in rotation, and subsequent work revealed that the three dimensional structures themselves may have been certain movements, or gestures, that one can make with one's hands. It's not as far-fetched as it sounds, since we all use our hands to create "o's" or zero's, or the letter "c", and of course we're all familiar with the hand gesture for "o.k." Tenen extended this idea to the Hebrew characters by thinking outside the box, and eventually came to understand that the three dimensional objects themselves were projections from higher spatial dimensions. In short, in Tenen's view the Hebrew alphabet was a set of objects in more than three dimensions that was rotated or projected into two dimensions. The mathematical technique to do so is well-known to mathematicians and indeed, I talked at some length about it in my book Grid of the Gods.

But it took a Dr. Tenen to recognize and realize that perhaps there were hidden dimensions to something as relatively commonplace as an alphabet and to pursue the theory. If you're not familiar with his work, his website is here: The Meru Foundation.

For my part I always found Dr. Tenen's work not only fascinating but a general confirmation of the basic thesis that has guided me in my "ancient" research, namely, that the ancient societies we know - Greek, Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Hebrew, Meso-American, Vedic and so on - are legacies of something far older and perhaps very sophisticated both scientifically and technologically, lost in the mists of pre-history. All of them seem to have preserved some portion of a higher mathematics, the Egyptians with their geometry, the Mesopotamians with their strangely geodetic and astronomical measuring system and indeed a vast system of astrological-astronomical calculation, and - in Tenen's view - the ancient Hebrews with their alphabet, and the whole idea of mathematical projection and rotation between systems of two, three, and more dimensions. It's a reminder that the the observation of Paracelsus that Middle Eastern societies seemed to have received parts or fractures of what was once a unified esoteric science, with Egypt and Babylon the two ends of the spectrum, and the Hebrews wandering back and forth during their history between the two, perhaps with a secret objective of trying to piece that once unified but by then fragmented science back together. Perhaps it is no accident that the ain soph of Kabbalah resembles nothing so much as the ancient Egyptian ma'at.

And Dr. Tenen reminded us that nothing, literary nothing, should be taken for granted and that even something as simple as a two dimensional alphabet might in fact be a gateway to hidden dimensions and realties.

-> RIP DR STAN TENEN
The runes should also not be overlooked...

Last edited:
Yes, I have had my suspicions that this could well be the case. Lewis Carroll was a brilliant mathematician but very defensive of classical algebra. He did not like the new fangled mathematics including Hamilton's quaternions, as had originally been used by James Clerk Maxwell in his famous equations, which later became the basis for the classical theory of electromagnetic radiation. However, I believe Maxwell went further and came up with a working Unified Field Theory, which after his death Oliver Heaviside came along and butchered. Heaviside reduced the complexity of Maxwell's theory down to four partial differential equations from an original 20, which are known now collectively as Maxwell's Laws or Equations. Thanks to Heaviside, the use of scalar and vector potentials is now standard in the solution of Maxwell's equations but this may have been a deliberate misdirection on Heaviside's part, as Maxwell had used quaternions rather than vector potentials to set out his original theory. Dr Joseph Farrell thinks this is the case too. The C's confirmed this in the following exchange:

Q: (A) What about quaternions? Lord Hamilton invented quaternions, and this Bearden tells us that Maxwell wrote his equation using these quaternions, and his original papers are hidden from us by the government; that Maxwell knew more than we are told. Is this really the case?

Q: (A) Are these quaternions useful?

A: Partly, but there is a missing link.

As to the C's references to Alice Through The Looking Glass, we have:
Session 25 July 1998:

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?

A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and confusion.

Q: So knowledge is going to protect us against post transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th density, i.e., death?

A: Both.

Q: So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

Q: Well if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 5th density via dying, that implies that persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying. Is that correct?

A: Alice through the looking glass.
Q: (A) Okay, they say that knowledge is supposed to protect from trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.

Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at the time of transition?

A: Yes. Smoother.

Q: (L) I do have to say that thinking about it all, not being able to do anything about it, not being able to talk to people about it because they don't believe, is certainly more painful than being hit by the shock of it...

Q: (L) Well, you are suggesting that I CAN tell others such things?

A: You can convey, but suggest it be done in a subtle fashion.

Q: (L) Well, how subtle can it be? I mean, 'hello folks, you know the words munch, crunch, yum yum???'

A: It is not all that way, and you know it! Most are not eaten, just manipulated. Knowledge protects in the most amazing ways. Mathematics are "taught' in your realm in such a way that only a select few will learn. And mathematics is the language of all creation. For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.

Q: (L) Okay, you suggest that those present learn algebra...

A: Who need to.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we can unlock doors between matter and anti-matter universes? Is that what you are getting at here?

A: Maybe...

So, we see above the C's laying stress on using algebra to unlock the doors between the matter and antimatter universes and, as noted above Lewis Carroll was a brilliant mathematician who excelled at algebra. Moreover, we see the C's saying that the experience of transitioning directly from 3rd to 4th density is like Alice going through the looking glass. They must have had good reason for drawing Laura's attention to Carroll's book Through The Looking Glass.

In the book, a sequel to Alice's' Adventures in Wonderland, Alice again enters a fantastical world, this time by climbing through a mirror into the world that she can see beyond it. There she finds that, just like a reflection, everything is reversed, including logic (for example, running helps one remain stationary, walking away from something brings one towards it, chessmen are alive, nursery rhyme characters exist, and so on).

This reflection and reversal may therefore be a reference to the matter and antimatter universes, where in the latter things are reversed, so that antimatter is composed of the antiparticles of the corresponding particles in "ordinary" matter, and can be thought of as matter with reversed charge, parity, and time, known as CPT reversal. Thus, a proton and an antiproton have the same mass but opposite electric charge. An antiproton is negatively charged and an antielectron (a positron) is positively charged.

The modern theory of antimatter only began in 1928, with a paper by Physicist Paul Dirac. Dirac realised that his relativistic version of the Schrödinger wave equation for electrons predicted the possibility of antielectrons (N.B. Dirac did not himself use the term antimatter). These were discovered by Carl D. Anderson in 1932 and named positrons from "positive electron".

Hence, the modern theory of antimatter appeared long after Lewis Carroll's time. However, could he have learned about it through scrying sessions involving the Orphic Circle, which used sacred mirrors (creating a psychomanteum) and trance mediums? Could Carroll have also been given a glance at 4th density by looking through the mirror? Recall that in Alice in Wonderland, Alice drank a potion that

The C's reference to Through the Looking Glass and its link to the matter/antimatter universes were further enforced in the following exchange:
Session 22 June 1996:

A: Slowly, but surely. Now, get ready for a message: We have told you before that the upcoming "changes" relate to the spiritual and awareness factors rather than the much publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching. But, the trick is to read the hidden lessons represented by the symbology, not to get hung up on the literal meanings of the symbols! [This could well apply to the symbolism found in Lewis Carroll's two Alice books]

[…]

Q: (F) Well, they mentioned twice to be careful about putting in the designated quotes. (L) One of the crop circles you interpreted was an "astronomical twin phenomenon." What is an astronomical twin phenomenon?

A: Many perfectly synchronous meanings.

Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with "image?"

A: Duplicity of, as in "Alice through the looking glass."

Consider here the characters of the identical twins Tweedledee and Tweedledum who draw Alice's attention to the Red King—loudly snoring away under a nearby tree — and maliciously provoke her with idle philosophical banter that she exists only as an imaginary figure in the Red King's dreams.​
The idea that Alice only exists in the Red King's dreams, connects today with the concept of the simulation hypothesis, which proposes that all of existence is a simulated reality, such as a computer simulation*. This simulation could contain conscious minds that may or may not know that they live inside a simulation. Simulated reality would be hard or impossible to separate from "true" reality. Could Lewis Carroll have had some inkling of this concept through Orphic Circle sessions or did he base it on the Indian philosophy of Maya (meaning "illusion" or "magic") or in Ancient Greek philosophy Anaxarchus and Monimus who likened existing things to a scene-painting and supposed them to resemble the impressions experienced in sleep or madness? In the 17th Century, Rene Descartes was one of the first Western philosophers to promote the dream argument. In his Meditations on First Philosophy, he states "... there are no certain indications by which we may clearly distinguish wakefulness from sleep", and goes on to conclude that "It is possible that I am dreaming right now and that all of my perceptions are false". No doubt Carroll would have been familiar with Descartes work as he was both a philosopher and a brilliant mathematician. Perhaps we can see Carroll's overt awareness of the simulation hypothesis or the illusion/dream argument when at the end of the story Alice recalls the speculation of the Tweedle brothers, that everything may have been a dream of the Red King, and that Alice might herself be no more than a figment of his imagination. Indeed, the book ends with the line "Life, what is it but a dream?" It would be well worth reading the book and its prequel to see if one can detect other underlying physics concepts or hidden lessons represented by, or disguised behind, the symbology, as suggested by the C's above. In doing so, keep in mind possible links to the Tarot deck (particularly the Major Arcana). I would recommend starting with the weird chess game, which links so many of the chapters together. Note that when Alice reaches the 8th rank, she (like any pawn) becomes a queen. What significance is there in this? Do the black and white kittens in the story possibly represent Ying Yang?

View attachment 80960
*For more on the simulation hypothesis see Simulation hypothesis - Wikipedia

Q: (L) Double images. Does this relate to matter and antimatter?

Q: (L) Gravity and manifesting on one side and manifesting a mirror image on the other...

Q: (L) And images of 4th density bodies with tenuous fibers connecting to DNA as in manifesting imaginal bodies on 4th density?

A: Astronomical.

Q: (L) Okay, that relates to stars and planets... astronomical in terms of another universe, an alternate universe composed of antimatter?

A: Yes, and....

Q: (L) And is this alternate universe going to merge with our universe...

Q: (L) Is this alternate universe of antimatter the point from which phenomena occur or are manifested in our universe?

A: More like doorway or "conduit."

Q: (L) Is this alternate universe the means by which we must travel to 4th density? Is it like a veil, or an abyss of some sort?

A: Think of it as the highway.

Q: (L) So, we must travel through this universe of antimatter in order to reach 4th density?

Q: (L) Is something going to happen in terms of interacting with this antimatter in order to bring about some sort of transition?

A: No. Realm Border is travelling wave.

Q: (L) Okay, you say "traveling wave," and then you say that antimatter is the highway. Does this mean moving through antimatter or interacting in some way with antimatter via the impetus of the traveling wave, or realm border?

A: Bends space/time, this is where your unstable gravity waves can be utilized.

Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?

Q: (V) Is there a portal for each person, or one large portal?

Q: (V) So we move through a portal in masses?

Q: (L) Is this generating of EM fields to destabilize the gravity wave what the HAARP assembly is designed and built for?

Q: (V) If there are not personal portals for one person, or portals for groups of people...

A: Portal is where you desire it to be.

Q: (V) So it could just be a state of mind?

A: No. With proper technology you can create a portal where desired. There are unlimited options.

Q: (L) Proper technology. Unstable gravity waves. And once you told us to study Tesla coils.... antimatter... destabilizing the gravity waves through EM generation allows the antimatter to interact with matter which then creates a portal... is it in the antimatter universe that all this traveling back and forth is done by aliens when they abduct people?

A: Close. They transport through it but most abductions take place in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is this movement through the antimatter universe, is this what people perceive in their abductions as the "wall of fire?" The coming apart? The demolecularizing?

A: No. That is TransDimensional Atomic Remolecularization.

Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it?

A: They wouldn't.

Q: (L) Why?

A: No space; no time.

Q: (L) Antimatter universe has no space and no time... so, the antimatter universe is possibly where the poor guys of flight 19 are?

Q: (L) And you can get stuck in this place?

A: Yes. And if you are in a time warp cocoon, you are hyperconscious, i.e. you perceive "zero time" as if it were literally millions of years, that is if the cycle is connected or clo
sed, as in "Philadelphia Experiment."
Where you state: "And then take those geometric figures and translate them with geometric algebra", this reminds me of what the C's said in the session dated 5 February 2000 and in particular the last line of the exchange:
Q: It's really sad that Santilli is involved with such flakey people! (F) Hasn't he always been? (L) He is certainly influenced by the wrong people! And I don't think we want anything to do with him at all. (A) Now, we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point, and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3-Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.
[MJF: Think here perhaps of the hexagon at the pole of Saturn, which may be an example of a type of stellar window]

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

I apologise for my oversight in my last post, which illustrates the dangers of posting late at night. In that post I wrote:

"Hence, the modern theory of antimatter appeared long after Lewis Carroll's time. However, could he have learned about it through scrying sessions involving the Orphic Circle, which used sacred mirrors (creating a psychomanteum) and trance mediums? Could Carroll have also been given a glance at 4th density by looking through the mirror? Recall that in Alice in Wonderland, Alice drank a potion that ......".

However, I didn't finish what I had meant to say about some of the possible references to 4th density Lewis Carroll may have included in his book Alice in Wonderland. For example, the C's have told us repeatedly that existence in 4th density involved variable physicality. This facet is well illustrated in the story - quoting from Wikipedia:

"A young girl named Alice sits bored by a riverbank, where she suddenly spots a White Rabbit with a pocket watch and waistcoat lamenting that he is late. The surprised Alice follows him down a rabbit hole, which sends her down a lengthy plummet but to a safe landing. Inside a room with a table, she finds a key to a tiny door, beyond which is a beautiful garden. As she ponders how to fit through the door, she discovers a bottle reading "Drink me". Alice hesitantly drinks a portion of the bottle's contents, and to her astonishment, she shrinks small enough to enter the door. However, she had left the key upon the table and is unable to reach it. Alice then discovers and eats a cake, which causes her to grow to a tremendous size. As the unhappy Alice bursts into tears, the passing White Rabbit flees in a panic, dropping a fan and pair of gloves. Alice uses the fan for herself, which causes her to shrink once more and leaves her swimming in a pool of her own tears."

The White Rabbit appears in search of the gloves and fan. Mistaking Alice for his maidservant, the White Rabbit orders Alice to go into his house and retrieve them. Alice finds another bottle and drinks from it, which causes her to grow to such an extent that she gets stuck in the house. The White Rabbit and his neighbours attempt several methods to extract her, eventually taking to hurling pebbles that turn into small cakes. Alice eats one and shrinks herself, allowing her to flee into the forest. She meets a Caterpillar seated on a mushroom and smoking a hookah. Amidst the Caterpillar's questioning, Alice begins to admit to her current identity crisis, compounded by her inability to remember a poem Before crawling away, the Caterpillar tells her that a bite of one side of the mushroom will make her larger, while a bite from the other side will make her smaller. During a period of trial and error, Alice's neck extends between the treetops, frightening a pigeon who mistakes her for a serpent. After shrinking to an appropriate height, Alice arrives at the home of a Duchess, who owns a perpetually grinning Cheshire Cat.
Thus, we see Alice on several occasions changing size from very small to very large.

As to the character of the White Rabbit, this has a far deeper meaning than that one would expect from a mere fantasy tale. Quoting from a 2020 article by Nifty Buckles called Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: An Esoteric Journey that I have referred to before.

The White Rabbit symbolises purity, spiritual enlightenment.White Rabbit is a shamanic guide who journeys between worlds such as the Earth, underground and heavens. The Rabbit leads the seeker into Multiple worlds or realities to reveal truths of the universe and the seeker’s true self. Hares were known to the Celts as guides to souls.
The White rabbit is also about time and out of time racing in and out of seven dimensions [densities]. The Book of Enoch mentions seven heavens. Time may not be linear like we have been taught, go ask the rabbit. It may represent our souls passing through different worlds being recycled and experiencing amnesia of past lives. Alice asks “Who am I?”

However, Nifty Buckles is also aware of Lewis Carroll's links to the Orphic Circle (calling Carroll a Rosicrucian) and the role the 'Esoteric Alice', Emma Hardinge Britten, (1823 – 1899) - real name Emma Floyd - played as a psychic or trance medium for the the Orphic Circle. But was Mary Anne Heath of the Meonia Society the real esoteric Alice based on Graham Phillips' research. As stated before, when the White Rabbit first speaks to Alice, he calls her "Mary Ann" four times yet no character of that name ever appears in the story. Was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland inspired when, on a "golden afternoon" on 4 July 1862, Lewis Carroll rowed up the river Isis with the three young daughters of his friend Henry Liddell, one of who was called Alice Pleasance (then aged 10)? Robert Douglas-Fairhurst, who wrote a literary biography of Carroll, suggests that Carroll favoured Alice Pleasance Liddell in particular because her name was ripe for allusion. "Pleasance" means pleasure and the name "Alice" appeared in contemporary works including the poem "Alice Gray" by William Mee, of which Carroll wrote a parody; and Alice is a character in "Dream-Children: A Reverie", a prose piece by Charles Lamb. Scholars, however, debate whether Carroll in fact came up with Alice during the "golden afternoon" or whether the story was developed over a longer period of time. Indeed, Graham Phillips in his book Strange Fate claimed that Carroll had started working on both Alice stories contemporaneously whilst he was a young student at Oxford University on sabbatical acting as a tutor to Emily Wood, the eleven year old daughter of wealthy landowner Sir Charles Wood, the owner of Hickleton Hall in 1851. There he may well have met a seven year old, blonde girl called Mary Heath who had accompanied her father Robert Heath and mother on a visit to Hickleton Hall in August 1851, when her father, an industrialist, had gone there to discuss mining rights with Sir Charles. Carroll was known to have made preparatory notes and drawings for his two Alice stories whilst staying at Hickelton Hall. if so, you will note that this was eleven years before Carroll rowed Alice Liddell and her two sisters up the river Isis and told them the story that would become known as Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

And, of course, we know of Emma Hardinge Britten's links to Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton, another leading Rosicrucian and fellow member of the Orphic Circle who wrote "Vril: The Coming Race about an advanced Aryan subterranean civilisation who possessed an incredible source of energy called Vril. Hence, it may come as a surprise to learn that Carroll's original title for his book was Alice's Adventures Under Ground. We might ask, therefore, whether Carroll was aware of the underground civilisation and its advanced science through his association with Bulwer-Lytton and the Orphic Circle? For more on this see my earlier post in this thread @ Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians.

Coming back to the issue of 'geometry getting you there and algebra setting you free', Melanie Bayley writing an article for the New York Times in 2010 called Algebra in Wonderland has concluded that Carroll's novel could be a satiric story based on non-Euclidean geometry. Quoting from her article:

But Alice’s adventures with the Caterpillar, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat and so on have often been assumed to be based purely on wild imagination. Just fantastical tales for children ...
Yet Dodgson most likely had real models for the strange happenings in Wonderland, too. He was a tutor in mathematics at Christ Church, Oxford, and Alice’s search for a beautiful garden can be neatly interpreted as a mishmash of satire directed at the advances taking place in Dodgson’s field.

In the mid-19th century, mathematics was rapidly blossoming into what it is today: a finely honed language for describing the conceptual relations between things. Dodgson found the radical new math illogical and lacking in intellectual rigour. In “Alice,” he attacked some of the new ideas as nonsense using a technique familiar from Euclid’s proofs, reductio ad absurdum, where the validity of an idea is tested by taking its premises to their logical extreme.

Early in the story, for instance, Alice’s exchange with the Caterpillar parodies the first purely symbolic system of algebra, proposed in the mid-19th century by Augustus De Morgan, a London math professor. De Morgan had proposed a more modern approach to algebra, which held that any procedure was valid as long as it followed an internal logic. This allowed for results like the square root of a negative number, which even De Morgan himself called “unintelligible” and “absurd” (because all numbers when squared give positive results).

The word “algebra,” De Morgan said in one of his footnotes, comes from an Arabic phrase he transliterated as “al jebr e al mokabala,” meaning restoration and reduction. He explained that even though algebra had been reduced to a seemingly absurd but logical set of operations, eventually some sort of meaning would be restored.

Such loose mathematical reasoning would have riled a punctilious logician like Dodgson.
And so, the Caterpillar is sitting on a mushroom and smoking a hookah suggesting that something has mushroomed up from nowhere and is dulling the thoughts of its followers — and Alice is subjected to a monstrous form of “al jebr e al mokabala.” She first tries to “restore” herself to her original (larger) size but ends up “reducing” so rapidly that her chin hits her foot.

Alice has slid down from a world governed by the logic of universal arithmetic to one where her size can vary from nine feet to three inches. She thinks this is the root of her problem: “Being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.” No, it isn’t, replies the Caterpillar, who comes from the mad world of symbolic algebra. He advises Alice to “Keep your temper

In Dodgson’s day, intellectuals still understood “temper” to mean the proportions in which qualities were mixed as in “tempered steel” so the Caterpillar is telling Alice not to avoid getting angry but to stay in proportion, even if she can’t “keep the same size for 10 minutes together!” Proportion, rather than absolute length, was what mattered in Alice’s above-ground world of Euclidean geometry.

In an algebraic world, of course, this isn’t easy. Alice eats a bit of mushroom and her neck elongates like a serpent, annoying a nesting pigeon. Eventually, though, she finds a way to nibble herself down to nine inches, and enters a little house where she finds the Duchess, her baby, the Cook and the Cheshire Cat.

Chapter 6, “Pig and Pepper,” parodies the principle of continuity, a bizarre concept from projective geometry, which was introduced in the mid-19th century from France. This principle (now an important aspect of modern topology) involves the idea that one shape can bend and stretch into another, provided it retains the same basic properties, a circle is the same as an ellipse or a parabola (the curve of the Cheshire cat’s grin).

Taking the notion to its extreme, what works for a circle should also work for a baby. So, when Alice takes the Duchess’s baby outside, it turns into a pig. The Cheshire Cat says, “I thought it would.”

The Cheshire Cat provides the voice of traditional geometric logic — say where you want to go if you want to find out how to get there, he tells Alice after she’s let the pig run off into the wood. He points Alice toward the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. “Visit either you like,” he says, “they’re both mad.”

The Mad Hatter and the March Hare champion the mathematics of William Rowan Hamilton, one of the great innovators in Victorian algebra. Hamilton decided that manipulations of numbers like adding and subtracting should be thought of as steps in what he called “pure time.” This was a Kantian notion that had more to do with sequence than with real time, and it seems to have captivated Dodgson. In the title of Chapter 7, “A Mad Tea-Party,” we should read tea-party as t-party, with “t” being the mathematical symbol for time.

Dodgson has the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse stuck going round and round the tea table to reflect the way in which Hamilton used what he called quaternions* a number system based on four terms. In the 1860s, quaternions were hailed as the last great step in calculating motion. Even Dodgson may have considered them an ingenious tool for advanced mathematicians, though he would have thought them maddeningly confusing for the likes of Alice (and perhaps for many of his math students).

*And quaternions formed the original basis for James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetic equations.

At the mad tea party, time is the absent fourth presence at the table. The Hatter tells Alice that he quarrelled with Time last March, and now “he won’t do a thing I ask.” So the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse (the third “term”) are forced to rotate forever in a plane around the tea table**.

**This imagery also equates with the enigmatic Three Hares (or three rabbits) icircular motif appearing in sacred sites from East Asia, the Middle East and to the churches of Devon in England (as the "Tinners' Rabbits"), and historical synagogues in Europe. It can also bee seen in the flag of the Isle of Man. Like the triskelion (the triple spiral), the symbol of the three hares has a threefold rotational symmetry - see Rotational symmetry - Wikipedia.

1694046188090.png

1694046698191.png

The triskelion appearing on the Isle of Man flag has rotational symmetry because it appears the same when rotated by one third of a full turn about its center. Because its appearance is identical in three distinct orientations, its rotational symmetry is three-fold.

When Alice leaves the tea partiers, they are trying to stuff the Dormouse into the teapot so they can exist as an independent pair of numbers, complex, still mad, but at least free to leave the party.

This makes me think of the C's statements made in two sessions in July 1997:

Session dated 12 July 1997:

Q: What was the Eleusian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up?

A: One leg of the table.

And

Session dated 19 July 1997:

A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.

Q: The other night you said something about what I had found as being one leg of the table. How many legs does the table have?

A: Search for answer. When found in literature, profound meanings enclose compartment.
[MJF: Was this, therefore, a possible reference to Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatters Tea Party? The Three Hares symbolism involved with stuffing the teapot.]

Curiously this session also dealt with the 'Third Man Theme' (the triplicative meaning connecting the clue profile), Alton Towers and Psychic Projectors. The C's finished the session by saying:

Q: Well, no. Well, is this reference to Alton Towers that Ark found on the internet, about psychic projectors. That was the only unusual thing we have found about this. Are we talking about some sort of place where they have rotating shifts of psychic projectors?

A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths. And, on that note, good night.
Again, could this be another indirect reference to Lewis Carroll's works in particular?

Alice will go on to meet the Queen of Hearts, a “blind and aimless Fury,” who probably represents an irrational number. (Her keenness to execute everyone comes from a ghastly pun on axes the plural of axis on a graph.)

So there you have it. Alice in Wonderland was really an ingenious critique of what was then in the mid-19th Century revolutionary modern mathematics. But was it more than that? Was it an allusion to 4th density?​

Attachments

• Algebra in Wonderland.docx
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
The ideas of Dr. Stan Tenen could be a way to proceed with this approach.

Joseph P. Farrell wrote at Gizadeathstar:

The runes should also not be overlooked...

Thank you for drawing attention to what Joseph Farrell said about Dr Tenen's work. I would just focus on one point he made:

"... the Hebrew alphabet is a two-dimensional projection of a higher dimensional structure in rotation, and subsequent work revealed that the three dimensional structures themselves may have been certain movements, or gestures, that one can make with one's hands. It's not as far-fetched as it sounds, since we all use our hands to create "o's" or zero's, or the letter "c", and of course we're all familiar with the hand gesture for "o.k." Tenen extended this idea to the Hebrew characters by thinking outside the box, and eventually came to understand that the three dimensional objects themselves were projections from higher spatial dimensions. In short, in Tenen's view the Hebrew alphabet was a set of objects in more than three dimensions that was rotated or projected into two dimensions."

The Jews or Hebrews may not have been alone, or even the first, to have used movements or gestures with their hands to explain things as the Druid Priests were known to use a secret hand alphabet to convey esoteric information to each other without the profane being aware of what they were communicating. This may even have included the secrets of the sacred Tetractys, which some researchers claim Pythagoras learned from the Druids (or one particular Druid). I discussed this concept in an earlier post of the 30 June 2023 in my article Dancing in Wonderland. See: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

A: AK through the looking glass

Thus, we see the C’s telling us above that going from 3rd density to 4th density in the body is akin to what Alice experienced when she went through the looking glass. Describing 4th density as a 'perpendicular reality' may connect us to the application of mathematics to the density levels and what the C’s had said about Laura dancing around in Wonderland: “Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!!”

This last point may be picked-up on where Laura was describing her understanding of dimensions in the session dated 7 January 1995:

Q: (L) Well, I would imagine so. Now, if a line is defined as the movement of a point in a single direction, and a plane is defined as a line moving at right angles to itself, and the 3rd dimension is defined as a plane moving at right angles to itself, and the 4th dimension is defined as a three dimensional object moving at right angles to itself*, then what we are talking about in 4th density, something that we simply cannot grasp. If we look at a 3 D apple, we are only seeing a slice, so to speak, of a 4th dimensional object. If we could see the apple in its true, 4th dimensional state, we would see something, probably more like a long, red tubular type thing that goes onto infinity. Is this a correct assessment?

*What Laura is describing above links with the famous Pythagorean Tetractys, which was a triangular figure consisting of ten points arranged in four rows: one, two, three, and four points in each row, which is the geometrical representation of the fourth triangular number. As a mystical symbol, it was very important to the secret worship of the Pythagoreans. Initiates were required to swear a secret oath by the Tetractys.

1688122790370.png
  1. The first four numbers symbolize the musica universalis and the Cosmos as:
    1. (1) Unity (Monad)
    2. (2) Dyad – Power – Limit/Unlimited (peras/apeiron)
    3. (3) Harmony (Triad)
    4. (4) Kosmos (Tetrad)
  2. The four rows add up to ten, which was unity of a higher order (The Dekad).
  3. The Tetractys symbolizes the four classical elementsair, fire, water, and earth.
  4. The Tetractys represented the organization of space:
    1. the first row represented zero dimensions (a point)
    2. the second row represented one dimension (a line of two points)
    3. the third row represented two dimensions (a plane defined by a triangle of three points)
    4. the fourth row represented three dimensions (a tetrahedron defined by four points).
N.B. Joseph Farrell is conscious of the fact that you could add a 5th row to represent a fourth dimension but the Pythagoreans didn't choose to do so.

The Tetractys is also linked with the Kabbalist symbol of the Tetragrammaton. A Hebrew tetractys has the letters of the Tetragrammaton inscribed on the ten positions of the tetractys, from right to left. A tetractys of the letters of the Tetragrammaton adds up to 72 by gematria (that special number again!).

1688122875700.png

Coming back to the issue of 'geometry getting you there and algebra setting you free', Melanie Bayley writing an article for the New York Times in 2010 called Algebra in Wonderland has concluded that Carroll's novel could be a satiric story based on non-Euclidean geometry. Quoting from her article:

But Alice’s adventures with the Caterpillar, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat and so on have often been assumed to be based purely on wild imagination. Just fantastical tales for children ...
Yet Dodgson most likely had real models for the strange happenings in Wonderland, too. He was a tutor in mathematics at Christ Church, Oxford, and Alice’s search for a beautiful garden can be neatly interpreted as a mishmash of satire directed at the advances taking place in Dodgson’s field.

In the mid-19th century, mathematics was rapidly blossoming into what it is today: a finely honed language for describing the conceptual relations between things. Dodgson found the radical new math illogical and lacking in intellectual rigour. In “Alice,” he attacked some of the new ideas as nonsense using a technique familiar from Euclid’s proofs, reductio ad absurdum, where the validity of an idea is tested by taking its premises to their logical extreme.

Early in the story, for instance, Alice’s exchange with the Caterpillar parodies the first purely symbolic system of algebra, proposed in the mid-19th century by Augustus De Morgan, a London math professor. De Morgan had proposed a more modern approach to algebra, which held that any procedure was valid as long as it followed an internal logic. This allowed for results like the square root of a negative number, which even De Morgan himself called “unintelligible” and “absurd” (because all numbers when squared give positive results).

The word “algebra,” De Morgan said in one of his footnotes, comes from an Arabic phrase he transliterated as “al jebr e al mokabala,” meaning restoration and reduction. He explained that even though algebra had been reduced to a seemingly absurd but logical set of operations, eventually some sort of meaning would be restored.

Such loose mathematical reasoning would have riled a punctilious logician like Dodgson.
And so, the Caterpillar is sitting on a mushroom and smoking a hookah suggesting that something has mushroomed up from nowhere and is dulling the thoughts of its followers — and Alice is subjected to a monstrous form of “al jebr e al mokabala.” She first tries to “restore” herself to her original (larger) size but ends up “reducing” so rapidly that her chin hits her foot.

Alice has slid down from a world governed by the logic of universal arithmetic to one where her size can vary from nine feet to three inches. She thinks this is the root of her problem: “Being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.” No, it isn’t, replies the Caterpillar, who comes from the mad world of symbolic algebra. He advises Alice to “Keep your temper

In Dodgson’s day, intellectuals still understood “temper” to mean the proportions in which qualities were mixed as in “tempered steel” so the Caterpillar is telling Alice not to avoid getting angry but to stay in proportion, even if she can’t “keep the same size for 10 minutes together!” Proportion, rather than absolute length, was what mattered in Alice’s above-ground world of Euclidean geometry.

In an algebraic world, of course, this isn’t easy. Alice eats a bit of mushroom and her neck elongates like a serpent, annoying a nesting pigeon. Eventually, though, she finds a way to nibble herself down to nine inches, and enters a little house where she finds the Duchess, her baby, the Cook and the Cheshire Cat.

Chapter 6, “Pig and Pepper,” parodies the principle of continuity, a bizarre concept from projective geometry, which was introduced in the mid-19th century from France. This principle (now an important aspect of modern topology) involves the idea that one shape can bend and stretch into another, provided it retains the same basic properties, a circle is the same as an ellipse or a parabola (the curve of the Cheshire cat’s grin).

Taking the notion to its extreme, what works for a circle should also work for a baby. So, when Alice takes the Duchess’s baby outside, it turns into a pig. The Cheshire Cat says, “I thought it would.”

The Cheshire Cat provides the voice of traditional geometric logic — say where you want to go if you want to find out how to get there, he tells Alice after she’s let the pig run off into the wood. He points Alice toward the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. “Visit either you like,” he says, “they’re both mad.”

The Mad Hatter and the March Hare champion the mathematics of William Rowan Hamilton, one of the great innovators in Victorian algebra. Hamilton decided that manipulations of numbers like adding and subtracting should be thought of as steps in what he called “pure time.” This was a Kantian notion that had more to do with sequence than with real time, and it seems to have captivated Dodgson. In the title of Chapter 7, “A Mad Tea-Party,” we should read tea-party as t-party, with “t” being the mathematical symbol for time.

Dodgson has the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse stuck going round and round the tea table to reflect the way in which Hamilton used what he called quaternions* a number system based on four terms. In the 1860s, quaternions were hailed as the last great step in calculating motion. Even Dodgson may have considered them an ingenious tool for advanced mathematicians, though he would have thought them maddeningly confusing for the likes of Alice (and perhaps for many of his math students).

*And quaternions formed the original basis for James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetic equations.

At the mad tea party, time is the absent fourth presence at the table. The Hatter tells Alice that he quarrelled with Time last March, and now “he won’t do a thing I ask.” So the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse (the third “term”) are forced to rotate forever in a plane around the tea table**.

Is @ark (I apologize in advance for mentioning you, but it seemed pertinent. I hope it will really help you in your work.) aware of this? Because it would seem that this would help him a lot with his work. This shows that Algebra needs to be revised in order to find the way to the UFT. This is what the C's said in one of the sessions, that the mathematics being taught is not what it really stands for, or is not the real thing.

Is @ark (I apologize in advance for mentioning you, but it seemed pertinent. I hope it will really help you in your work.) aware of this? Because it would seem that this would help him a lot with his work. This shows that Algebra needs to be revised in order to find the way to the UFT. This is what the C's said in one of the sessions, that the mathematics being taught is not what it really stands for, or is not the real thing.
Don't worry about that. I am just as keen for Ark to make a break through in his quest for the UFT and, if this helps, all the better. I am probably as guilty as anybody for not sitting down to analyse the two Alice stories in detail, since there may be a wealth of other clues in them just waiting to be interpreted. However, it will probably take a trained scientific mind like Ark's to do so properly. Perhaps FOTCOM could put together a team of such people to read Carroll's works with an open mind to see what they can turn up. Alternatively, perhaps somebody could pose a question to the C's based on what we have discovered to date.

Please note that I have been tied up helping son No.2 to settle into College and his new lodgings this week and I am also going for a short break next week, taking advantage of the warm weather that has suddenly descended upon England just as the children have gone back to school. The poor things are sweltering in their class rooms (few English schools have air conditioning). However, I hope to keep up my research whilst away and will check on new postings from time to time.

In the meantime, it might be worth people looking at the bizarre chess game in Through the Looking Glass, the chess board having 64 squares (like I Ching) and 32 pieces comprising two teams of 16, which makes for an interesting, perhaps coincidental, link with what the C's said here:

Session 30 September 1994:
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies planning to take over our planet?

Q: (L) Are they planning on landing and doing this openly?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do they utilize such things as possession by dark energy forms to effect their control?

Q: (L) What other groups are they in cahoots with?

A: Orions.

Q: (L) How many members are there in the Orion/Lizzie group?

A: 16.

Q: (L) Who are the good guys? You say the Cassiopaeans are the good guys. Who else?

A: Pleiadeans and many others.

Q: (L) How many?

A: 16.

Q: (L) Are the sides equally balanced?

Curious thought though!

In the chess game, Alice starts out as a pawn on the second rank and advances up the board through a series of weird adventures until she reaches the eight rank where, with the crown materialising abruptly on her head (a reference to pawn promotion), she is crowned as a queen. She soon finds herself in the company of both the White and Red Queens, who relentlessly confound Alice by using word play to thwart her attempts at logical discussion. They then invite one another to a party that will be hosted by the newly crowned Alice — of which Alice herself had no prior knowledge. Alice arrives and seats herself at her own party, which quickly turns into chaos. Alice finally grabs the Red Queen, believing her to be responsible for all the day's nonsense, and begins shaking her, at which point she awakes in her armchair to find herself holding the black kitten, who she deduces to have been the Red Queen all along, with the white kitten having been the White Queen (Ying Yang symbolism?).

The fact that Alice goes from rank 2 to rank 8 means that she has advanced seven ranks that might equate with seven densities, the 1st and 8th ranks representing 7th density, which is both the beginning and end points. Thus, she starts out as a pawn and ends up as a queen, attending a party which she had no prior knowledge of. Does the game have anything to do with our evolution from prime matter and advance ultimately to 7th density, which is unity with the one? Does the becoming a queen represent the restoration of full female energy after it had consorted with the dark side (harking back to our Black Madonna theme again) and lost some knowledge and power?

Session 5 October 1994:
Q: (L) What was the Fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil that was supposedly eaten by Eve and then offered to Adam?

A: Knowledge restriction. Encoding.

Q: (L) What did it mean when it said Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge? What act did she perform to do that?

A: Consorted with wrong side.

Q: (L) What does consorted mean?

A: Eve is symbolic.

Q: (L) Symbolic of what?

A: Female energy.

Q: (L) The female energy did what when it consorted?

A: Lost some knowledge and power.

Food for thought!

In the meantime, it might be worth people looking at the 16...​
Food for thought!

It is interesting in this context that the Ariosophists operated with the Old Norse short 16 rune series.
However, it has been a few years since I have dealt with this. Should read the stuff again...

The most interesting Ariosophist book publications took place in West Germany in the 1950s.
Roland Dionys Jossé is particularly worth mentioning here:
Raunekörperkreis.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom