Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

...cult of the Black Madonna ... ancient Egyptian Queen, Sobek-nofru-re ... darker virtues of the Egyptian goddess Isis ...
...meant ‘the beauties of the crocodile-god (Sobek) and the sun-god (Re....
...unorthodox views of the English occultist Kenneth Grant, which clearly linked Sobek-nofru-re not just with the worship of Set and Sobek, but also with a stellar cult focused on the darker virtues of the goddess Isis. ... Grant referred to a dark stellar cult, which once existed in ancient Egypt. It allegedly centred on the worship of deities who had strong associations with the seven stars of Ursa Major and the dog star Sirius. These were seen as representations of the goddess Isis in respect of her mythological associations with Set.​
A: Sirius was regarded highly in your "past".
...Grant, although a student of Aleister Crowley, drew on the self-taught Egyptologist Gerald Massey as the primary source for his three ‘Typhonian Trilogies’, Typhon being a monstrous entity from Greek mythology, a leader of the Titans, who made war against the gods of Olympus. Quoting from Steven’s article:

[As the Mother of Set] Grant does not hesitate to appropriate this gigantic, multi-winged and snake-limbed chthonian monster, Primal Typhon, as an avatar of The Great Mother, i.e., ‘Mother Nature’ Herself, and boldly asserts:

She typified the first parent at a time when the role of the male in procreation was unsuspected. Because she had no consort, she was considered to be a goddess without a god, and her son – Set – being fatherless was also godless and was therefore the first ‘devil’, the prototype of the Satan of later legends.

The Egyptian Mysteries very much form the core of the Western Magical Tradition and were certainly the basis for the mythos and rituals of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, where Crowley had learned most of what he needed for his later development. Ancient Egypt as a source of supernatural power sanctioned his role as Prophet, and as much as Grant built on Crowley’s Aeon of Horus and The Book of the Law, the primary source for his Typhonian Gnosis was the controversial work of self-taught Esoteric Egyptologist, Gerald Massey.

In monumental works such as Natural Genesis and Ancient Egypt: The Light of the World, Massey set out in no uncertain terms what he claimed was the Afrocentric and physiological basis of Gnosis: “The oldest symbols and religions originate in Africa.” He conceived of Typhon as equivalent to the Egyptian
Tauret, or Ta-Urt, the hippopotamusMistress of the Birth-House.” She was the Goddess of the Seven Stars of the North, and Her son was the Dog Star, Sothis or Sirius (equated with Set), whose heliacal rising appeared above the horizon just before the inundation of the Nile. ‘Typhonian’ referred to those who worshipped this Primal Goddess, and members of Her Stellar Cult had fled East, taking their wisdom with them, when the Solar worshippers gained the ascendancy. In many ways, Kenneth Grant’s major innovation was in linking this Typhonian Tradition to Modern Occultism.
etc.pp.​

Atu XV - The Devil (Matrix of the Spirit) in the Tarot deck which was used in the Law of One channeling:

15_tarot15.jpg
15_o1PJb.jpg15_deq15.gif
Anordnung.jpg

again:

...the hippopotamusMistress of the Birth-House"
Sirius (equated with Set), whose heliacal rising appeared above the horizon just before the inundation of the Nile.
---
The woman can now stand up again. Look what you got on the paper...

...and:

Crowley wrote also a Book of OZ
"Laylah, meaning night and death, as well as to its numerical equivalent, Oz, a goat or unrestrained sexual force of creation, this showing the identity of the basic two opposite forces in this generous universe of beauty and strength, in which the lovers may find ecstasy in Pan."

"The land was already called Oz before the wizard Oskar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaak Norman Henkle Emmanuel Ambroise Diggs arrived there."

View attachment 81190
- At Wolkow's, Goodwin has kept his old balloon, but it needs to be repaired first. Goodwin is sure that he can get hold of hydrogen to fill the balloon, so he doesn't have to fill it with hot air like Oz. Goodwin tells the people of the Emerald City that he wants to visit the Sun Ball, while Oz wants to visit a wizard friend.- At Baum's, Dorothy misses the balloon launch because she has to look for Toto in the crowd first and the tethers break in the meantime. It is also mentioned that Oz has landed happily in Omaha. - At Volkow, Elli takes too long to say goodbye to her friends. A sudden violent gust of wind drives the balloon away. The next day there is a solar eclipse, which the inhabitants of the Emerald City explain by saying that Goodwin has landed on the sun.
View attachment 81191
At Wolkow's, the Scheuch immediately has a new suit, now green, made; on his hat are the bells given by the twinks, which no other inhabitant of the green land wears. Totoschka rebukes Scheuch, who has become somewhat arrogant, and reminds him that he owes his present life only to Elli. The other friends also agree. Wolkow develops the character further here than Baum does by showing that good qualities are sometimes hidden behind worse ones.

When they have to refuse her wish to take her to Kansas, the flying monkeys explicitly point out to Elli that she has uselessly forfeited the second wish. - With Baum, Dorothy realises this on her own.

At the beginning of her journey to Stella, Elli looks back to the Emerald City after a while. Her companions reaffirm that although Goodwin was a bad wizard, he still granted her wishes. Elli remains silent.

With Baum, there now follows the crossing of a forest with fighting trees and then the crossing of the cute porcelain country. - Wolkow has deleted these adventures without replacement and replaced them with a new chapter of their own, in which they reach a river after several days of walking. The woodcutter suggests they build a raft. The scourer is not very enthusiastic about this, as he has unpleasant memories of the last time they crossed a river. He would rather have them call the flying monkeys. But Elli would rather save the last wish. So they decide to build a raft after all. When they reach the other shore and continue on their way, the friends realise after a short time that they are on an island. They want to spend the night there. During the night, however, a terrible thunderstorm rages and causes the friends great distress.
View attachment 81192

Now they want to call the flying monkeys, but a gust of wind blows the golden hat away and it rains all night. Towards morning, a huge wave threatens to flood the island. On the lion's back, Elli and Totoschka reach the rescue bank in one piece. There they have to wait three days until the flood waters recede. The lion swims back to the island with Elli and Totoschka, where they find the completely rusty lumberjack. With a lot of oil they can repair it. Meanwhile, Totoschka also finds the golden hat. Afterwards, they fix up the remaining raft and drift downstream, where they also find the remains of the scarecrow hanging in the bushes. They let his straw dry and Elli repaints his face again, as she did after Bastinda's death. Shortly afterwards, everyone can continue the journey again.

At Baum you meet strange little people on a hill with flat heads and no arms, who are described as armless hammerheads. They can snap their heads forward at lightning speed on their long necks. – In Volkov’s case, it’s small men with big heads and strong fists who call themselves jumpers and can jump like rubber balls. (It is only in Volume Four of the Volkov books that it is mentioned that only the others call them Springers, while they call themselves Marranos.) The woodcutter wants to fight against the Springers, but is held back by Elli. The flying monkeys are finally called to help and with their help you get to Stella's castle. At Baum they can only be flown to the land of the Quadlings and then have to cover a certain distance on foot.
View attachment 81193
At Wolkow's, Stella asks Elli why she wants to go back to Kansas when everything there is gray and desolate; Elli says that this is her home. The idea that the house is the most beautiful, which is also emphasized again and again in the MGM film, is conveyed better in Wolkow than in Baum.

The ending, set in Kansas, is considerably longer in Wolkow than in Baum. – Elli tells her parents about her adventure for several days, Totoschka, who can no longer speak, confirms her words by wagging his tail and also fights with the neighbour's dog Hector.
View attachment 81194

The fight ends in a draw and both become friends.
When a circus sets up its tent in the neighboring town, Elli meets Goodwin again.

View attachment 81195
In addition to these differences described, there are a number of other, mostly small, scenes in which the books differ. Some of these are longer dialogues or additional descriptions, but sometimes also small plot descriptions, which are not always as serious as those listed here. Sometimes individual dialogue blocks are just arranged in a different order without any notable differences.

––––––––

Wolkow also used Baum's works for his sequels, but did not adapt them as clearly as he did with “The Magician”. One of the most striking differences between the Baum and Volkov sequels is that Volkov's characters age outside of the magic land and lead independent lives. For Baum, life outside of Oz remains colorless.

The end.
Wonderful illustrations. I think they are better than those in the Baum books.

According to Grosche (Fraternitas Saturni) Crowley was also consulted by the Ahnenerbe before the departure of the expedition to Tibet.
Maybe he was a hexatrouble agent on one's own command.
I didn't know Crowley was connected to the Anhnerbe. I attach the article by Charlie Nash on Aleister Crowley that I quoted an extract from in my earlier post. As you will see, Crowley seems to have been a pro-German propagandist for a while during the First World War with British Intelligence having full knowledge of the fact. This may bear out your statement that he was a hexatrouble agent. I wonder what he was doing at Montauk, Long Island though. This was long before the time travel and psy-warfare experiments that led to the Montauk Chair and strange beasts appearing. However, the C's said that the Consortium had been actively working on such matters for a period of 93 years, taking us back to the early years of the 20th Century. Were these experiments conducted at Montauk over this long period of time and that was why Crowley was sniffing around there for British Intelligence?
Session 31 July 1999:

Q: Was Aliester Crowley connected with any of these people involved in the Montauk project?

A: No.

Q: Was Aliester Crowley just a looney tune on the outside...

Q: What was Aliester Crowley's role in all of this?

A: Role?

Q: Did Aliester Crowley have a role in ANY of this Montauk/Philadelphia business?
MJ

Q: So what Aliester Crowley was doing was altogether separate, though it may have been of interest to some groups?

A: Separate, though it may have occasionally intersected.
[MJF: with the interests of Intelligence Agencies like MI6 and the likes of the
Anhnerbe?
]

[....]
Q: (A) Okay, you have mentioned the Navy and the physicists, and then there were these people who simply were producing monsters, which does not seem to be anything that the Navy would want to do, much less physicists!

A: You are confusing subjects and time frames.

Q: (A) Somebody had to plan this experiment, yes?

A: But that was the Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) How did this business of producing monsters and all that even come into this project?

A: Experiments in mind programming and psy-warfare.

Q: So, these were separate experiments. But, did they fall under the Montauk project...

A: Yes.

Q: So, they were compartmentalized things.

A: But the monsters were long after the Eldridge.

Q: When did the experiments with the monsters occur?

A: Late 1970s.

Q: Have they continued on with this monster producing business?

A: No need to get hung up on "monsters."

Q: Well, that would give me the heebie jeebies for sure!

A: Other materializations.

[....]
Q: Do we have time to have that kind of patience?

A: These experiments have been conducted over a time period you would recognize as about 93 years and have involved thousands of humans and a few hundred NHIs
[MJF: Does "NHI" stand for "near human individual"?]
[....]
Q: You said that all people are STS, and then we asked about those who are moving to STO, and the answer was 'they do not need it. They will have it after they reach 4th density.

A: But you are not there yet.

Q: You just said that we couldn't possibly get it! We don't have ninety some years and thousands of people to work on, and that what we know now is just poppycock!

A: No, no, no. You are misreading what we said!!!! Your line of questioning bespoke a level of knowledge not on the same level as those directly engaged in the vast experimentation which in part, was conducted at Montauk. If you were to review the transcripts extensively, you would find that you possess much more knowledge on this sort of thing than you apparently have remembered for tonight's session. You have put forth so much energy toward building the website that you have drained some of your conscious recall ability for the moment. And no, we are not criticizing your efforts, we applaud them!!! But, you could use a thoughtful, meditative review!

I find the following quote from Nash's article quite intriguing, because it explains to me why spying is sometimes referred to as the "Looking Glass" world, drawing directly on the title to Lewis Carroll's famous book:

"One of the things that began to intrigue me, and it started with Crowley, but then the more I began to look around the number of people you run across who were connected to intelligence in one form or another and had some sort of interest or connection to the occult… This isn’t just one of those things that’s an oddity. It’s almost commonplace. There is a serious overlap between the two realms, and I will admit that I’m not sure why that overlap exists. I can only tell you that it is there. You tend to find occult is all over the place."

This may explain to some extent what the C's said of Crowley here:

Q: (L) Next, Aliester Crowley, who claimed to be the most evil man on the planet: was he capable of doing the things he claimed in his magical operations?

Q: (L) Was he used by other people?

A: Yes.

Attachments

• Aleister Crowley as a British Intelligence Asset.docx
    348.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
...However, the C's said that the Consortium had been actively working on such matters for a period of 93 years, taking us back to the early years of the 20th Century.​
A: These experiments have been conducted over a time period you would recognize as about 93 years and have involved thousands of humans and a few hundred NHIs

That this very number is mentioned by the C's is highly worthy of consideration....

For convenience, I'll just quote Wikipedia here:
The number 93 is of great significance in Thelema. The central philosophy of Thelema is in two phrases from Liber AL: "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" and "love is the law, love under will". Crowley urged their use in everyday communications, and himself used them to greet people. Today, rather than using the full phrases, Thelemites often use numerological abbreviations to shorten these greeting in informal contexts, a practice Crowley also applied in his informal written correspondences. The two primary terms in these statements are 'will' and 'love', respectively. Using the Greek technique of isopsephy, which applies a numerical value to each letter, the letters of words thelema ('will') and agape ('love') each sum to 93:

• Thelema: Θελημα = 9 + 5 + 30 + 8 + 40 + 1 = 93
  • Agapé: Αγαπη = 1 + 3 + 1 + 80 + 8 = 93
In this way, the first phrase is abbreviated to "93" while the second is abbreviated to "93 93/93", with the division "93/93" symbolizing love "under" will.

That this very number is mentioned by the C's is highly worthy of consideration....

For convenience, I'll just quote Wikipedia here:
I agree that this is very curious. Perhaps it is just a coincidence but with so much high strangeness operating in the world of the occult and the Consortium, I guess it isn't.

Still on holiday at the moment but hope to add a further post on the significance of the Tetractys soon.

I agree that this is very curious. Perhaps it is just a coincidence ...
"...you would recognize as about 93 years..."
This is long-winded way of putting it if you just want to say "[they conducted the experiments] for 93 years".
Especially when the communication is done via Quija board.

I am departing from my normal procedure of setting out my articles in full within a post. My reason for doing so is that my new article, The Sacred Tetractys, contains a number of diagrams of the tetractys, which, when I tried to cut and paste them into the dialogue box, lost all cohesion from their original appearance, thus undermining the point I was trying to make. I readily admit that I do not have the IT skills to compensate for this problem and there may have been a simple work around to the problem, which unfortunately eludes me. Hence, rather than posting the article in the dialogue box, I am posting it as an attachment.

In this article, I am endeavouring to tie together several themes that have been touched upon in earlier posts so as to produce a coherent narrative and explanation for them. This includes the origins of the four basic 'Elements' of Fire, Air, Water and Earth, which featured in recent posts on the Tarot deck and previously in comments on the Platonic solids, linking us to the importance of sacred geometry to the ancients.

Hopefully, the article will still produce lively debate. I am currently working on part 2, which may provide useful information on the projection of geometry into more than three dimensions.​

Attachments

• The Sacred Tectatrys.docx
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
In this article, I am endeavouring to tie together several themes that have been touched upon in earlier posts so as to produce a coherent narrative and explanation for them. This includes the origins of the four basic 'Elements' of Fire, Air, Water and Earth, which featured in recent posts on the Tarot deck and previously in comments on the Platonic solids, linking us to the importance of sacred geometry to the ancients.

I just saw the post, and in a few moments I will read the text you left here. Now as I write this, it also occurred to me that one more association is missing. From the elements, the platonic solids and the sacred geometry what we could add are the four states of matter. Solids, liquids, gases and PLASMA.

When we observe these states, in the case of water, when it is frozen, for example, an ice cube:
Liquids change density with temperature. In general, the higher the temperature, the lower the density. But water is a very particular liquid. One of its remarkable properties is that it increases in volume as it freezes (thus decreasing its density), unlike most liquids, which contract as they cool. Its highest density is not reached at the freezing point, i.e., at 0 ºC. freezing point, i.e. at 0 ºC, but at about 4 ºC. This is why ice floats, because the liquid water around it is denser. water around it is denser than ice.

I think the point here is to see if there is a correspondence between states and density level. And I think I would add something I wrote in another section of the forum:

I hope this is the right section to start the topic. If not, please move it to the correct section.

This is something I have been thinking about for about two weeks. Initially when I found an article in which several researchers found in their research that life, the energy needed to synthesize the building blocks of life comes from the metabolism itself, provided that an essential starting compound is included. The secret ingredient that releases the energy from within at the origin of life is the cleanest, greenest, newest and oldest of all energy carriers: hydrogen gas, H2.

When I read this, prior to an exchange of ideas in another section of the forum, it comes somehow concatenated to the idea / concept of hydrogens as exposed in the cosmology of the fourth way.

The article I mention is this: Early evolution: Publication in Frontiers in Microbiology

Hydrogen

Description

H1​

The substance of the Absolute​

H3​

The first level of the created. Not in human experience.​

H6​

The energy of the higher intellectual center. Manifests very rarely with humans.​

H12​

The energy of the higher emotional center, generally energy of intense emotion. Occurs rarely in humans.​

H24​

The energy of the lower emotional center and moving center.​

H48​

Normal impressions. This is the start of the impression octave in the human.

H96​

Fire, rarefied gas, plasma, neurotransmitters, hormones, chemicals governing the biological organism. Abundance of H96 reflects as an impression of good health and radiant physical energy in humans.

H192​

Air, the beginning of the air octave in the human.​

H384​

Water, products of food digestion.

H768​

Food consumable for humans. Beginning of the food octave in the human.

H1536​

Biological matter, generally not edible.​

H3072​

Inanimate matter, minerals, metals.​

(In the table that I extract from page 815 I mark in bold what I find important for my argument.)

Continuing with the text on page 815:

We see that both the article and the concept of hydrogens in the table refer to the substance hydrogen as well as its role in metabolism.

The university article concludes that:

What I think about this is that it would seem that there is finally a way to quantify and examine the role of hydrogens with current tools and that there is definitely a close relationship between the hydrogen table and the phenomenon of life. The universe as a great metabolism.

The second thing is that the human being, or in the human being there is an evolutionary capacity determined by the metabolic evolution possible in terms of the absorption of the hydrogen material. And that demonstrated by the article and its research, there is the possibility or theory that if man evolves esoterically, he would develop a metabolism that would allow him to capture more refined impressions such as those of the hydrogens H12 and H6.

For now I see this as a relationship and not a coincidence. It is a topic that I think deserves to be discussed and see if we can come up with something else. Maybe add it to the alchemical process as well.

*Last Universal Common Ancestor .

I will transcribe the article so everyone can read it here in this thread. Then perhaps I can answer the questions, expanding the argument.

How did the first chemical reactions get started at the origin of life and what was their source of energy? Researchers at the Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf (HHU) have reconstructed the metabolism of the last universal common ancestor, LUCA. They found that almost all chemical steps used by primordial life to piece together the molecular building blocks of cells are energy releasing reactions. This identified the long-sought source of energy needed to drive these reactions forward, which has been hiding in plain sight. The energy required to synthesize the building blocks of life comes from within metabolism itself, as long as one essential starting compound is included. The secret ingredient that releases the energy from within at life's origin is the cleanest, greenest, newest and oldest of all energy carriers: Hydrogen gas, H2.

Reaktionsnetzwerk_LUCA_-_engl.png

_______________________________________________​

Comment from me: Looking at the graph at a glance, it would appear that there are more green circles than violet/purple circles. Of all the chemical reactions, there is more energy production than energy demand.
The team of Prof. Dr. William Martin in the Institute for Molecular Evolution at the HHU investigates how and where life arose on the early Earth. Their approach is experimental and computational. In the laboratory, they run chemical experiments to investigate reactions between hydrogen and carbon dioxide, CO2, using catalysts and conditions found in submarine hydrothermal vents. At the computer, they have developed a form of molecular archaeology that allows them to uncover the many different traces of primordial life that are preserved in the proteins, DNA and chemical reactions of modern cells.

In their latest work, they investigated the question of what kind of chemical environment fostered the chemical reactions that gave rise to metabolism, and later to LUCA itself, and where the energy came from that was needed to drive those reactions forward. To do that, they looked not at genes, but at the information contained within the chemical reactions of life themselves. They identified 402 metabolic reactions that have gone virtually unchanged since the origin of life roughly 4 billion years ago. Because these reactions are common to all cells, they were also present in LUCA. They shed light on how primordial life dealt with energy in metabolism and where it obtained the energy needed to make life's chemical reactions go forward.

Comment from me: Here things get interesting. We see that there is indeed a question of information. Yes, it is understood that it refers to information obtained from the analysis of chemical reactions, but still information. If we take into account for example the quantum information theory, the basic chemical / metabolic reactions can represent bits of information and in this we find another parallelism when we look at the table of hydrogens and their description.

Jessica Wimmer, a PhD student in the institute and lead author on the new paper, was particularly interested in the energy balance of LUCA's metabolic reactions, because all life requires energy. For that she made a catalogue of the 402 reactions that the simple and ancient among modern cells — bacteria and archaea — use to construct the building blocks of life: the 20 amino acids, the bases of DNA and RNA, and the 18 vitamins (cofactors) that are essential for metabolism. In the most primitive of modern cells, and in Wimmer's computer analyses, these compounds are synthesized from simple molecules that are present in the modern environment and that were also present in hydrothermal vents on the early Earth: hydrogen (H2), carbon dioxide (CO2) and ammonia (NH3). The result was the metabolic network of LUCA.

When asked about the motivation behind the central question of the new study, Jessica Wimmer says: "We wanted to know where the energy came from that drove primordial metabolism forward. At the very onset of metabolic reactions some 4 billion years ago, there were no proteins or enzymes to catalyze reactions because they had not yet evolved. Metabolism had to arise from reactions that could take place in the environment, perhaps with help from inorganic catalysts. But catalysts or not, in order to go forward, the reactions have to release energy. Where did that energy come from? There have been lots of suggestions for possible sources of metabolic energy in the literature. But nobody ever looked into the reactions of metabolism itself." To find sources of energy in metabolic reactions, the team calculated the amount of free energy, also called Gibbs energy, that is released or consumed in each reaction.

The result: LUCA's metabolism required no external source of energy such as UV light, meteorite impacts, volcanic eruptions, or radioactivity. On the contrary, in an environment typical of many modern submarine hydrothermal vents, the energy needed for the reactions of metabolism to go forward stems from within metabolism itself. Stated another way, almost all of LUCA’s metabolic reactions liberate energy all by themselves: the energy for life stems from life itself*. Martin, senior author of the study, says: "That is exciting, because the 400 interconnected reactions of central metabolism, which seem so hopelessly complex upon first encounter, suddenly reveal a natural tendency to unfold all by themselves under the right conditions."

To arrive at that conclusion, the team had to first investigate the energetics of the 402 reactions using computer programs that simulate different environmental conditions, so as to distinguish energetically favorable from unfavorable combinations. This is important because whether or not a reaction releases energy often depends upon environmental conditions. They surveyed conditions ranging from pH 1 (acidic) to pH 14 (alkaline), temperatures from 25 to 100 °C, and different relative amounts of reactants to products. They looked with particular care at the energetic role of hydrogen. Wimmer: "Without hydrogen, nothing happens at all, because hydrogen is required to get carbon from CO2 incorporated into metabolism in the first place."

The energetically optimal conditions fall within an alkaline pH range around pH 9 and a temperature around 80 °C, with hydrogen required for CO2 fixation. Putting this result in context, Martin explains: "This is almost exactly what we see at Lost City, a H2-producing hydrothermal field in the Mid-Atlantic. In an environment like that, about 95–97 % of LUCA’s metabolic reactions could go forward spontaneously, that is, without the need for any other source of energy. **In the abyssal darkness of hydrothermal systems, H2 is chemical sunlight. Modern energy research exploits exactly the same properties of hydrogen as life does. It is just that life has four billion years of experience with hydrogen technology, while we are just getting started."

Jessica Wimmer adds: "Regarding energy at life's origin, we can say that pure chemical energy is sufficient. We need no sunlight, no meteorites, no UV light: just H2 and CO2, plus some ammonia and salts. Because of the extremely conserved nature of the chemical reactions in our biosynthetic network, we can obtain some interesting insights into the reactions that gave rise to LUCA, even though it lived four billion years ago. “

**I think you hit on something important:

**In the abyssal darkness of hydrothermal systems, H2 is chemical sunlight.

Regarding the Eiriu Eolas program, I can't say anything about it because I haven't entered it yet. I only know that I see a relationship between what is breathed materially and what is "breathed" as information in the form of impressions that are of a psychic nature: Food for thought.

I just saw the post, and in a few moments I will read the text you left here. Now as I write this, it also occurred to me that one more association is missing. From the elements, the platonic solids and the sacred geometry what we could add are the four states of matter. Solids, liquids, gases and PLASMA.

When we observe these states, in the case of water, when it is frozen, for example, an ice cube:

I think the point here is to see if there is a correspondence between states and density level. And I think I would add something I wrote in another section of the forum:
Well that is a very interesting conjecture. Hydrogen is, I believe, easily the most abundant element in the physical universe. Indeed, it may be the primordial element.

It would be instructive here to look at the chemistry of the large moon of Saturn, Titan since it has seas (probably of liquid methane and ethane), which might support rudimentary life. It could even be that Titan resembles a very young Earth prior to the evolution of living organisms on the planet. There is tentative evidence to suggest that organic life may have been seeded here, perhaps by organisms transported through space in hard metal containers or shells like the Klerksdorp spherules found in South Africa, which some scientists believe may be as old as 2.8 billion years. Expert analysis suggests that they were not formed naturally - see 2.8-Billion-Year-Old Spheres Found in South Africa: How Were They Made?

This seeding of life on a young Earth might be supported by what the C's said here:
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

As to a correspondence between states and density levels, humans on Earth exist currently in a 3rd density environment which includes solids, liquids and gases. However, the C's have said that the gas giants Saturn and Jupiter are both 4th density worlds and Earth will itself become a 4th density world when the planet experiences the realm border crossing. Thus, reflecting on your conjecture, it is interesting to note that the atmosphere of Jupiter is composed of about 88–92% hydrogen and 8–12% helium by volume whereas Saturn's atmosphere is approximately 75% hydrogen and 25% helium with traces of other substances like methane and water ice. If the 4th density Earth were to have a similar atmosphere to those of Jupiter and Saturn, this would suggest that future 4th density humans would most likely have a very different metabolism to the one we possess currently at 3rd density.​

Q: Okay, you also suggested that I research Alton Towers. I did. All I could find was that Alton Towers is, for God's sake, an amusement park! It is the DisneyWorld of England! What am I gonna find at Alton Towers?

[MJF: I started the Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians thread in April 2021 at Laura's prompting so as to look into Alton Towers with its connections to the Talbot family, the Earls of Shrewsbury, whose family seat was at Alton Castle in the English county of Staffordshire, in whose grounds the English stately home known as Alton Towers was built in the early 19th Century by Charles Talbot, the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury, a Catholic who may have had his own Templar links. It is in this county that the river Trent rises, which may be connected to the C's mysterious clue of the "Holder of the Trent", which I think may be linked to the Holy Grail and to the Irish Tuatha de Danann goddess Brigid or Bride, whose name is connected directly to the Brigantes Celtic tribe which ruled over much of northern Britain including the lands around the river Trent. Indeed, there is a Dark Age stone monument known as the Bridestones erected in Staffordshire, which is named after Bride or Brigid to show just how long lasting the connection to Brigid/Bride was in this part of Britain.

However, one of the key facts I have learned is that George Talbot, the Earl of Shrewsbury, was for long time the main gaoler of Queen Mary Stuart known to history as Mary Queen of Scots, who spent much of her incarceration in England at Tutbury Castle in Staffordshire, owned by George Talbot. I hope to have more to say on this link in an upcoming post, but I now realise that it is highly significant since it creates an unlikely and strange connection to the English Rosicrucians of the late 16th and early 17th Centuries and the Catholic Gunpowder Plotters led by Robert Catesby and Guy Fawkes through a little known secret society - see more below on this.
]​

I know I am a bit of the track from recent topics, but I was researching something about new roller coaster in EuroPark in Germany and I can't write it rigt now allin details, but I see connections with the upcoming roller coaster in EUropa PArk in Germany, that will be co-financed and branded by one shady Croatian startup that is used to cover up german auto industry debts by EU money etc ... They also claim to be the most important producers of autonomous taxis and electrical batteries ... any how this is very strange:

"The inventor Nikola Tesla discovered a new method of transport: Turning people into energy with the help of a device and transporting them from A to B as a bolt of lightning. Did it really work? And what does the new rollercoaster 'Voltron Nevera powered by Rimac' in the Croatian themed area have to do with it? You will find out in 2024."

I am not sure this was Tesla statement or "Invention". I never find it, but my research was not into his engeniring work. But this Turning people into energy. Hm. By transporting them from A to B as a bolt of lightning + why there is so much hype around SUPER FAST CARS produced in Croatia and Afganistan?!

As about Templars and bloodlines, Croats are obsessed with that. As I mentioned earlier in Croatia a kind of museum and memorial house devoted to Templars was open in december 2019, right before "pandemic" started. They also said that Croatia have been the last legal setelment for Templars before they were persecuted. Hm ... The major earthquake in 2021 in Croatia had epicenter under the Templar church and monestery from the 13th century in the beautiful countryside of some of the oldest settlements, golden mines and fascist concentration camps.

Reading how powerful those people are today and through history, I don't understand how, if not by channeling some other intelligence, as Tesla was aware of in his case? I know some people from Dragons order and some others from today's Templars, but are indeed very very stupid. Like a club of idiots. So I never had any inclination to spend time with them ... even though one from the Dragons order was flirting with me 10 years ago, and he is form RIjeka, heavy secret societies and occult place, and Al Capone and LA Guardia lived there. ... hm ... last august, when I was driving to RIjeka, all of a sudden, above the Trsat, one starfort castle and shrine to Holly Mary, I felt I want to read forum stuff after long time that I didn't .... and 1st what got my attention was this thread ... I mention all this because now I see it in different light and I see it connected with this rollercoaster ... maybe will ring the bell to someone else.

Wife of the owner of the Euro Park is of Croatian heritage. It is all I know, I am researching to learn more. Maybe she is the bloodline of the Croatian families like Frankopan and Zrinski.

I am sorry I didn't elaborate this better ... but this got my attention very intensively. What I am thinking is, is it possible that they are building a materialization machine to bring down to earth 4D STS KING and others as a new kingdom?!?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 14.09.45.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 14.09.45.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • main-image.jpeg
    main-image.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 13.46.59.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 13.46.59.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I am sorry I didn't elaborate this better ... but this got my attention very intensively. What I am thinking is, is it possible that they are building a materialization machine to bring down to earth 4D STS KING and others as a new kingdom?!?
I think anything is possible, and perhaps the meat of the matter is; How would one respond in such a situation. Would it be a fear response, and if so why.

Or would one be inclined to go with the flow, find solutions and believe the DCM is actual and cherishes even its "smallest" true reflections

In the sense that, in many ways; How would that situation be better or worse than the current one

Back
Top Bottom