Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

As far as I remember, in Sitchin's books it was mentioned that on Mars (Maldek, possibly on the destroyed Kantek too) lived the military units of the Anunnaki, which were called the Igigi.
According to Sitchin, the Anunnaki created a race of Igigi (giants) for heavy work and for protection. But some time later, the Igigi rebelled, because. they were not satisfied with the conditions of almost slaves. There was a war of the gods, which is described in Greek mythology under the name "titanomachy" (in other ancient cultures, including ancient Egypt, these events are also described).
After the "war of the gods", the Anunnaki created a race of people (more stupid and physically weaker than the Igigi) for the same purposes - to be slaves.))
Many "keys" on the theme of the Anunnaki will be held by the film "Prometheus" (Ridley Scott, 2012) and its sequel "Alien: Covenant" (2017).
According to the film "Prometheus", it turns out that the Igigi worshiped the Anunnaki (a monument in the form of a large human head) as their progenitors. The Igigi had their own spaceships and traveled to different planets. And that the Anunnaki first created the Igigi race, and the Igigi created the human race. The film shows that the Igigi were tall with white skin, they did not look quite like modern people in appearance. Both the Igigi and the Anunnaki created worlds on different planets, sowed intelligent life. And "unreasonable" (from their point of view) life they destroyed with the help of bio-weapons like what C's (new plague) recently said.

Somewhere in this picture of infinite space there must be a place for the grays/reptoids/Scandinavians and others. It is obvious that the 4D playing field is quite extensive and includes many different races (advanced "god" civilizations) that at various times took part in events on Earth/Mars/Maldek, as well as in people's lives. In addition, our (human) past is so complicated that we can hardly figure it out on our own (without outside help).
I have to confess that I made a point of not reading Sitchin's books. However, I am aware that his books have influenced a lot of people, especially Ancient Alien theorists. Joseph Farrell has taken some inspiration from Sitchin too, but he at least questions everything and finds fault where theories tend to be lacking in substance. The Igigi seem to correspond with the Biblical Nephilim who may well have been the Titans who rebelled against the gods of Olympus. The C's indicated that the strange looking Moai statues on Easter Island are fair representations of the Nephilim and the same is probably true of stone statues that have been found in Sardinia and at Göbekli Tepe in Turkey. I have watched the movies "Prometheus" and the sequel "Alien: Covenant" and readily recognised the veiled Anunnaki creation story. As you point out, in "Prometheus" the Igigi are shown to have worshipped the Anunnaki as their progenitors through a monument in the form of a large human head. This may well be a veiled reference to the Face on Mars.

What Sitchin misses completely is that the white race were seeded on Kantek and brought to Earth after the other main races had been established here for a long while. The Kantekkians were therefore the new kids on the block who soon set about creating a dominant position for themselves by virtue of their enhanced genetics and more advanced knowledge. Please also remember that the Grey aliens are time travellers who, as hive mind creatures, serve the Reptoids and STS Nordics in the STS Orion Empire. One ugly possibility is that the Greys, as cybergenetic beings, might even be versions of our future selves, courtesy of the current Transhumanist movement's obsession with cybernetics. There is a debate around Transhumanism which poses the vital question of what it means to be human. Once you start making fundamental changes to the human body and brain, at what point do you cease to be human - think of Star Trek's the Borg here. Is this our possible future?​

The information you have brought to the table here is very interesting indeed. Do you have any more information on this connection between the Martinists and the Rosicrucians, which you could perhaps share with the Forum?
Yes Of course, we are all here to learn together!

In order to be initiated into the Martinist Order ( The Traditional Martinist Order or TMO in this case), one must first be initiated as a Rosicrucian. I'm guessing this is so one could have an understanding of esoteric and spiritual topics before going deeper. Both orders teach about science, religion/spirituality, history, etc. However, the Martinist teachings are more focused on unifying or reuniting with god even though it also teaches the same topics as the Rosicrucian's. Martinism is more Christian in their teachings and practices while the Rosicrucian is more Egyptian themed. To me, Martinism is like a Christianized freemasonic order. Another thing I would like to add is along with the white tunic and the rope, they also were a white cape and a mask.

I will note that the Rosicrucians regard Akhenaten as an important person for the order and teach that he received the Rosicrucian teachings and started the tradition of the Rosicrucian order. They also teach that all of their teachings go back to Atlantis but then again, all of the mainstream religions and probably most religions in general also go back to Atlantis in one way or another. If there is anything else that you guys would like to know, I would be more than happy to assist on this adventure!

Talking about the Freemasons, Antarctica and the underground 4D STS Aryan society, we should also link these issues with the earlier session dated 20 May 1995:​

Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?

A: Yes. Eight.

Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?

A: Vague.

Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?

A: Sect.
[MJF: This could mean the Thule Society, who were probably part of the Illuminati and linked perhaps with the Roscirucians via the British politician, statesman, writer and Rosicrucian, Edward Bulwer-Lytton who wrote Vril: The Coming Race, which would inspire the Nazis in their zero point energy research. In their 1960 book, The Morning of the Magicians by Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels, the authors suggested that a secret Vril Society existed in Weimar Berlin; hence the C's reference perhaps to "circles within circles".]

Q: (T) Nazis?

A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.

Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?

A: Circles within circles.

Q: (L) Masons?

A: One example of concept.
For me this sounds like "Base New Berlin".
For your information 'Base New Berlin' is a over 400 page pdf file in German language.
I have read it, but it's to extensive to give a summary. You can download and read some English assessment here:
-> The 'New Berlin' Base - Nazis In The Antarctic
You can even buy it on German amazon:
-> Base New Berlin: Erlebnisbericht über eine Alienbasis : Uysal, Ahmed: Amazon.de: Bücher

For me this sounds like "Base New Berlin".
For your information 'Base New Berlin' is a over 400 page pdf file in German language.
I have read it, but it's to extensive to give a summary. You can download and read some English assessment here:
-> The 'New Berlin' Base - Nazis In The Antarctic
You can even buy it on German amazon:
-> Base New Berlin: Erlebnisbericht über eine Alienbasis : Uysal, Ahmed: Amazon.de: Bücher
Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. It jogged my memory, since I recall reading this material a few years ago. How much is fact and how much is fiction though is hard to discern. It would be good to get an English translation of the material if one exists. My main issue is that the C's made it clear that the the German Nazi refugees who went down to Antarctica were absorbed into the pre-existing Subterranean Aryan society, which suggests they didn't stay on the surface but went deep underground. Were they allowed to create a new underground city of their own called New Berlin? Who knows.

The Sect

It is the C's reference to "sect" that stands out for me here. I drew the conclusion, rightly or wrongly, that they were referring to the Thule Society, which we have discussed before. Most observers feel the Thule Society* was the midwife of the Nazi Party and the C's have said that Hitler was originally part of the Illuminati's plans for world domination, the "dry run" so to speak. He went renegade and had to be stopped. There was also the secret "Vril Society" that drew its name from the "Vril power" mentioned in Edward Bulwer-Lytton's book Vril: : The Coming Race, which seems to be a veiled reference to the underground Aryan civilisation, which hold itself out as the Nation of the Third Eye. How much did Bulwer-Lytton, a Rosicrucian and member of the Orphic Circle, know about the Nation of the Third Eye? Judging from the biography (Ghost Land) of the trance medium and spiritualist Emma Hardinge-Britten, Britten believed there was a sister society to the Orphic Circle based in Berlin. No doubt this was a Rosicrucian group. Did it help to establish the Thule Society I wonder?

The Thule Society

*From an historian's perspective, the importance of the Thule Society lies in its organising the discussion circle that led to the German Workers' Party. Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei, or DAP), founded in January 1919. The Thule Society's Karl Harrer was a co-founder, along with Anton Drexler (the party's first chairman). Later the same year, Adolf Hitler joined the DAP, which was renamed as the NSDAP (or Nazi Party) on April 1, 1920. Some conspiracy theorists argue that the NSDAP, when under Hitler's leadership, was a political front for the Thule Society. However, against this theory stands Harrer's and Drexler's resistance to Hitler. After unsuccessful challenges to his growing power, both men resigned from the party, Harrer in 1920 and Drexler in 1923.

From Wikipedia:

"The Thule Society was originally a "German study group" headed by Walter Nauhaus, a wounded World War I veteran turned art student from Berlin who had become a keeper of pedigrees for the Germanenorden (or "Order of Teutons"), a secret society founded in 1911 and formally named in the following year. In 1917, Nauhaus moved to Munich; his Thule Society was to be a cover-name for the Munich branch of the Germanenorden, but events developed differently as a result of a schism in the Order. In 1918, Nauhaus was contacted in Munich by Rudolf von Sebottendorf (or von Sebottendorff), an occultist and newly elected head of the Bavarian province of the schismatic offshoot known as the Germanenorden Walvater of the Holy Grail. The two men became associates in a recruitment campaign, and Sebottendorff adopted Nauhaus's Thule Society as a cover-name for his Munich lodge of the Germanenorden Walvater at its formal dedication on 18 August 1918.

A primary focus of the Thule Society was a claim concerning the origins of the Aryan Race. In 1917, people who wanted to join the "Germanic Order", out of which the Thule Society developed in 1918, had to sign a special "blood declaration of faith" concerning their lineage.
"

Do you notice how many of these occult societies seem to be started by people who are interested in history and the arts and how many of them seem to be "keepers" or "guardians" of something or other. Bavaria was, of course, also the main base of Adam Weishaupt's 18th Century Illuminati - see Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia.

However, it is the Thule Society's links with the Germanenorden Walvater of the Holy Grail that really interest me here. From Wikipedia again: See: Ariosophy - Wikipedia

"The List-inspired Germanenorden (Germanic Order or Teutonic Order, not to be confused with the medieval German order of the Teutonic Knights) was a völkisch secret society in early 20th-century Germany. It was founded in Berlin in 1912 by Theodor Fritsch and several prominent German occultists including Philipp Stauff, who held office in the List Society and High Armanen Order as well as Hermann Pohl, who became the Germanenorden's first leader. The group was a clandestine movement aimed at the upper echelons of society and was a sister movement to the more mainstream Reichshammerbund.

The order, whose symbol was a swastika, had a hierarchical fraternal structure similar to Freemasonry. Local groups of the sect met to celebrate the summer solstice, an important neopagan festivity in völkisch circles (and later in Nazi Germany), and more regularly to read the Eddas as well as some of the German mystics.

In 1916, during World War I, the Germanenorden split into two parts. Eberhard von Brockhusen became the Grand Master of the "loyalist" Germanenorden. Pohl, previously the order's Chancellor, founded a schismatic offshoot: the Germanenorden Walvater of the Holy Grail. He was joined in the same year by Rudolf von Sebottendorff (formerly Rudolf Glauer), a wealthy adventurer with wide-ranging occult and mystical interests. A Freemason and a practitioner of sufism and astrology, Sebottendorff was also an admirer of Guido von List and Lanz von Liebenfels. Convinced that the Islamic and Germanic mystical systems shared a common Aryan root, he was attracted by Pohl's runic lore and became the Master of the Walvater's Bavarian province late in 1917.
"

Hence, we see here a secret society or sect once again set-up on Masonic lines with underlying occult and mystical interests, a branch of which would appear to link itself through its name to the Holy Grail. There are also shades here of the contemporaneous Hiéron du Val d'Or in France I think.

Aleister Crowley, Ian Fleming, Dennis Wheatley, Rudolph Hess and Wild Bill" Donovan

As I pointed out in another post, some researchers have observed that there seems to have been a secret occult war being fought between Churchill, Hitler and Roosevelt, the last two war leaders being high ranking Freemasons (Churchill was also an invested Druid). This dark side to these war leaders can be demonstrated by a story I was told as a young man about a butler to the Cabinet at No.10 Downing Street in London during WW2. He had gone down to Leeds Castle in Kent for a Cabinet meeting, which Churchill as Prime Minister was presiding over. Whilst getting everything ready, he happened to pass a room from which he heard low chanting in Latin coming. He briefly glanced in at the room to discover it was in semi-darkness but was occupied by Churchill and some of his Cabinet ministers who seemed to be conducting some sort of ceremony, possibly a black mass. He was noticed and subsequently arrested as a possible spy. However, he was eventually released on the basis that he would never speak about the matter to anyone again. This tale was told to me by an elderly man who had worked for the British Diplomatic Corp and had heard the story first hand from the Butler, who evidently didn't keep his promise.

Obviously, I can't vouch for the story's veracity but, if true, it does not really surprise me since Churchill clearly had an interest in occult matters (why become a Druid otherwise) and may have even employed the services of Aleister Crowley, who was associated with a variety of figures in Britain's intelligence community at the time, including Dennis Wheatley, Roald Dahl, Ian Fleming, and Maxwell Knight. Biographers Richard B. Spence and Tobias Churton have suggested that Crowley was co-opted as a spy for the British secret services. But it is his possible links to the Rudolf Hess mystery that really intrigue me here, given Hess's putative links to the Thule Society. Here is an article that takes a look at that story and seeks to show the pivotal involvement of the James Bond author Fleming and the occult thriller writer Wheatley in the affair: See ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: Occult MI6, British Intelligence and Black Magician Aleister Crowley

“…The links become clear: Wheatley, Knight and Ian Fleming were the chief architects of the ruse to co-opt Crowley for the purpose of luring Nazi Rudolph Hess to parachute into Scotland."
Wheatley worked for British Intelligence and was introduced to notorious occultist and black magician Aleister Crowley, stating:
The fact that I had read extensively about ancient religions gave me some useful background, but I required up-to-date information about occult circles in this country. My friend, Tom Driburg, who then lived in a mews flat just behind us in Queen’s Gate, proved most helpful. He introduced me to Aleister Crowley, the Reverend Montague Summers and Rollo Ahmed. (The Time Has Come: The Memoirs of Dennis Wheatley (Vol 3) 1919-1977: Drink and Ink, p. 131.)
Fleming scholar Craig Cabell comments on this fantastical story:
SOE and NID were closely associated with each other at the time of Hess’ flight and Fleming would have learned very quickly about Hess (because he saw much intelligence from various sources). We know for certain that Fleming tracked down Aleister Crowley for advice concerning Hess’s interrogation, which prompted Crowley to write to the DNI. But why would Fleming do that? Crowley had been dubbed the wickedest man in the world, a master of the Black Mass, who once apparently summoned Pan and was left a jibbering wreck. Although still a master of the Occult and Astrology during the Second World War, Crowley was more content to write propaganda poems than summoning up ancient demons; bit he did write to Godfrey, the sealed letter covered in occultist symbols.
The letter read:
“Sir:

If it is true that Herr Hess is much influenced by astrology and magick, my services might be of use to the Department in case he should not be willing to do what you wish. I have the honour to be, sir,
Your obedient Servant,

Aleister Crowley (Ian Fleming’s Secret War, pg. 46)

Author Peter Levenda comments on this association as well, in his Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult:
His [Crowley’s] utility to MI5 during his Berlin days, when he spied on German communists, was not forgotten. Further, he had been cultivated by Dennis Wheatley, who found the occult fascinating…Knight was the prototype for Ian Fleming’s character “M”: The intelligence chief whom we always see in the movies giving Sean Connery or Roger Moore his dangerous, “license to kill” assignment. What is not generally known is that “M” was also introduced to Aleister Crowley – by Dennis Wheatley – and was quite friendly with the Magus….here is Maxwell Knight, “M” after all, accepting a kind of occult initiation into from Aleister Crowley and becoming his pupil! Himmler was obsessed by the idea that British Intelligence was being a Rosicrucian Order and that occult adepts were in charge of MI5. How would he have reacted if he had known the formidable Maxwell Knight, head of Department B5(b), the countersubversion section of MI5, was a disciple of Aleister Crowley? And that Dennis Wheatley – he of the occult novels favored by Goering – was also a student of Crowley’s and simultaneously working for Churchill’s planning staff? (pg. 231-3. See also For Your Eyes Only: Ian Fleming and James Bond by Ben MacIntyre, pg. 88)
Strange that Himmler thought British Intelligence was a Rosicrucian Order and occult adepts ran MI5 (Britain's equivalent of the CIA). Should we really be surprised though when one of the founders of British Intelligence was Sir Francis Bacon and John Dee had been an Elizabethan spy and code master. The preponderance of famous British authors ansd writers working for British Intelligence should tell us something. And how about that intelligence operations room dedicated to the Rennes-le-Chateau area and the Grail mystery. As to the CIA:
Cabell continues:

It was May 25 1941 wen Fleming and Godfrey stepped off the flying boat at LaGuardia, New York. They were there to observe U.S. port security alongside William Stephenson’s British Security Coordination (BSC), who worked out of New York. There was of course more to the trip than that. The gentleman form the NID were overtly there to assist Stephenson in developing a security sector in America that would benefit both US and UK interests. Godfrey was keen to make William Donovan head of the new security force. Donovan was senior partner in a law firm but during the Great War he had worked as a private intelligence gatherer for J.P. Morgan, so he was a known, albeit unused, officer. Fleming had tried to coax Donovan into Operation Goldeneye, but Godfrey had him personally marked for the U.S. (pg. 53).
Donovan was helped to prepare his submissions to Roosevelt by Stephenson and the SIS officers attached to his staff. Two senior British Intelligence officers, Admiral John Godfrey and his personal assistant, Lieutenant Commander Ian Fleming (later of James Bond fame), crossed the Atlantic to work on the campaign…There is no doubt what the British were hoping to achieve, as the reports that Stephenson sent to Menzies make clear. He wrote that, at first, Donovan was not at all certain he wanted the job of directing ‘the new agency we envisage’ (emphasis added). When Donovan’s appointment was announced, Stephenson wrote that Donovan was accusing him of having intrigued and driven him into the job. Stephenson then expressed his relief that ‘our’ man was in a position of such importance to ‘our’ efforts. Major Desmond Morton of the Industrial Intelligence Center was even blunter: ‘…to all intents and purposes US security is being run for them at the president’s request by the British. It is of course essential that this fact should not be known in view of the furious uproar it would cause if known to the isolationists. (pg. 217-8)
For those not aware, Donovan is William Joseph "Wild Bill" Donovan, head of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the precursor to the Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the Central Intelligence Agency, during World War II. He is regarded as the founding father of the CIA. William J. Donovan - Wikipedia

"Nevertheless, Donovan began to lay the groundwork for a centralized intelligence program. It was he who organized the COI's New York headquarters in Room 3603 of Rockefeller Center in October 1941 and asked Allen Dulles to head it; the offices Dulles took were on the floor immediately above the location of the operations of Britain's MI6."

Is it small wonder then that British Intelligence may have been implicated in Laura's childhood kidnapping and interrogation in the 1950's.​

The Annunaki and the Nation of the Third Eye

The C's mention of the involvement of a sect (the word hear meaning a branch, division or breakaway as in "sector") in the building of these bases also reminds me of the sect they referred to in relation to the Oak Island Mystery. The common link between these sects could, I think, be the Rosicrucians. We know that the Nation of the Third Eye were behind the lore of the Freemasons and the Illuminati, who could therefore be viewed themselves as sects of the Nation of the Third Eye. Please note that I aiming to do a post soon on the initiation rites of the Egyptian Osirians, who according to the C's were the forefathers of the modern Freemasons. After reading the article, I hope you will be able to see the roots of modern Masonic initiation ceremonies in the Ancient Egyptian ceremonies - which I suggest will also link with the initiation rites of other ancient mystery schools such as the Pythagoreans and the Greek Eleusinian Mysteries, in which annual initiations were held for the cult of Demeter and Persephone.

In the commentary you provided The 'New Berlin' Base - Nazis In The Antarctic there were some interesting assessments of the revelations provided by the New Berlin whistleblower. Among these were David Wilcock's comments, an author I am familiar with, although I don't trust some of his sources:​

"It seems clear from the testimony in [Morris Jessup's] Case for the UFO that there were wars where the Anunnaki harvested asteroids, using powerful gravity-control technologies, and fired them at Lemurian cities with devastating effects. This is apparently what forced them to take refuge in undersea bases, where they still reside to this day.

It is likely that a more informed review of the Sumerian texts would tease out the details of this war, since someone like Sitchin might not understand all of it without the proper context.
"

I agree with that last sentiment. However, I feel Joseph Farrell in his books has done that informed review to some degree. My understanding is that the Anunnaki forces may have driven the Lemurians out of some of their South American bases. I suggest instead of using asteroids the Anunnaki they may have used the large spherical stones of the type found in Costs Rica as proposed by the three gypsies who annotated Jessup's book with their comments. Stone spheres of Costa Rica - Wikipedia

1656175381539.png

However, the use of asteroids in this way did play a key part in a famous science fiction film of the 1950's called This Island Earth. For the plot see This Island Earth - Wikipedia. Quoting from the synopsis of the movie:

"They land safely on Metaluna, but the planet is under bombardment by Zagon spaceships guiding flaming meteors as weapons against them."

The appearance of the Metalunas in the film is quite interesting too, when you think of the tall blond Aryans who supposedly form the Nation of the Third Eye - see figure on the left:

1656176151259.png

Did somebody know something or was this a case of psychic bleed through I wonder?

However, it is Wilcock's reference to Jessup's book the Case for the UFO that interests me here, since the C's gave Laura some additional information on the gypsies' annotated comments in the session dated 4 March 1995:​

Q: (L) In the annotated copy of the Morris K. Jessup book, there were three people annotating: Mr.A., Mr. B., and one known as Jemi. One of the references was to the sighting made by Kenneth Arnold. In reference to that sighting, Mr.B wrote: "Don't worry, Jemi, those were LM ships not S men. They are an improved type and were on a training flight. That is why their leader interconnected their force fields, to teach them level tele-control without inducing a fear block." Now, what is an LM ship?

A: Light matter.

Q: (L) What is an "S man?"

A: Secret order member.

Q: (L) What is the secret order?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: (L) What does it mean that their leader interconnected their force fields to teach them level telecontrol?

A: Self-explanatory.

Q: (L) Jemi's comment on Jessup's discussion on mysterious disappearances of persons throughout history is quite chilling. Written in the margin of the book was: "Hey, if he only knew why he'd die of shock!" To what does this refer?

A: We cannot reveal this at this "time."

Q: (L) So you are saying that there is a whole lot more to this situation and what is going on on this planet than even we have been told at this time?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) So if there is a lot more to this, would we, knowing what we know, "die of shock" if we knew the rest?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, that is not pleasant. Okay, Jessup wondered in his book if aviators could be frozen by space ships and carried away in a field of invisibility. Mr. B commented in the margin: "If only he knew by experience, he would keep silent and not write or speak of it ever again in his lifetime. He couldn't speak of it, for, you see Jemi, it paralyzes one's sense of time and nullifies mental cognition, functioning and memory. So he has no knowledge, he could not have, he is only guessing."

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Okay what?

A: Exactly correct!

So the space ships flown by the "S Men" belong to a secret order. The S Men appeared to be feared by the gypsy commentators and would seem to equate to the Orions. Is this secret order therefore connected to the STS bi-density Aryan Antareans [the Nation of the Third Eye] and by extension to their Illuminati allies on the surface and by further extension to "the Sect"?​

Wilcock's also picks up on this point where he says:

"The excerpts from Allende et al’s liner notes of Case for the UFO appear to be describing, in part, a war that occurred between a terrestrial ET species centered in the Pacific – i.e. the Lemurians – and a non-terrestrial invading species which is very likely the Anunnaki, or what they refer to in code as only the S-M, or “Space-Men.”

Please note that this expose of the Antarctic Base of New Berlin was written a few years ago now. Since then, there has been a lot of chatter recently about the discovery of lost cities in Antarctica, which by all accounts were inhabited by giants. These discoveries may well be true but I don't think these cities belonged to the Antareans. Instead I think they were probably occupied by the 18 ft giants the C's referred to as the Gor, who seemingly had the technology to run their advanced cities in this icy wilderness.

However, I hope you agree with me that all these recent posts demonstrate that what we are looking at here is an interconnected mosaic, where things that may seem unconnected on the surface are in fact connected at a deeper level.​

Yes mosaics are flat. And we are in a multidimensional interconnected and overlapping soup. I think the key is less in the puzzle pieces themselves and more in the perspective on the overall picture depending on the point of view. In some ways, unraveling the the tapestry has an aspect of being involved in the soap opera.

Is the goal to walk off stage; punch the director or scriptwriters in the face for all the demented trauma written into the script or forgive and thank them for the opportunity to learn to see and evolve?

Lol. Or All three in homage to trinitarian perfect harmony!

Yes mosaics are flat. And we are in a multidimensional interconnected and overlapping soup. I think the key is less in the puzzle pieces themselves and more in the perspective on the overall picture depending on the point of view. In some ways, unraveling the the tapestry has an aspect of being involved in the soap opera.

Is the goal to walk off stage; punch the director or scriptwriters in the face for all the demented trauma written into the script or forgive and thank them for the opportunity to learn to see and evolve?

Lol. Or All three in homage to trinitarian perfect harmony!
I hear what you are saying but the C's did say to Laura that solving these clues would be difficult but the pay-off would be worthwhile. I guess it is a case of the truth shall set you free. To quote the C's on this:

Q: Okay. I am not going to get into all of this, but I would like to know the significance of the Fisher King?

A: Do you mean of the person or of the designation?

Q: The designation, first.

A: The one who resides within a circular continuum.

Q: What about the significance of the person?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is a circular continuum?

A: Trapped within the grasp of one's own significance, to the exclusion of the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding.

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. It jogged my memory, since I recall reading this material a few years ago. How much is fact and how much is fiction though is hard to discern. It would be good to get an English translation of the material if one exists. My main issue is that the C's made it clear that the the German Nazi refugees who went down to Antarctica were absorbed into the pre-existing Subterranean Aryan society, which suggests they didn't stay on the surface but went deep underground. Were they allowed to create a new underground city of their own called New Berlin? Who knows.

The Sect

It is the C's reference to "sect" that stands out for me here. I drew the conclusion, rightly or wrongly, that they were referring to the Thule Society...​
I do not want to fundamentally contradict your considerations, but I would like to show why the short remark 'sect' of the Cs could (also) have referred specifically to the base 'New Berlin'.
For this purpose, I am translating by Deepl-Translate here from the two following chapters that follow the already translated preface (in my previous link).

Why the name "New Berlin
Now that I have presented our underground base in broad outline, I would like to talk about why I believe our base was called "Base New Berlin".
The reasons are obvious. In our base we had we had endless eye footage of another alien base that was probably very close to our own base. This further alien base, we also called in our base the Bau
[moyal: 'Bau' = german language colloquial for 'prison' but also 'burrow' or 'lair'], New Berlin or the "Clockwork Hakima" or Jesus.
I have never seen this place with my own eyes. However, in our base I have seen the building again and again through the eyes of other people in hundreds of eye films. Our own base was probably also belonged to this Base New Berlin because of its proximity. Nevertheless, we never called our own base called it that. Our base always went by names like Abort, the Underworld, the Blood Barrel or similar. Since our base is was inseparable from the construction, as our countless films of this place show, I think it is justified to call this place Base New Berlin.
Base "New Berlin" is not a Nazi base!
Calling an alien base "New Berlin" is pretty crazy. This suggests that this base might be an offshoot of Hitler's former Nazi empire. However, I cannot support this statement.
I have not seen a single Nazi emblem in our base. And also the Hitler salute was unknown in our base.
I don't think it was known in our base. I think things were very similar in the Bau.
Only the idea of a good Nordic Aryan race and a bad black African race had somehow been internalised in our base. Because in the Bau the blondies were clearly in the majority and Walter Pfeffer always looked down with contempt on the other non-Aryans from the underworld in his eye films.
Underworld people were generally all those who were not as pretty as he was, meat eaters as well as people with impure dark skin.
People who could unite one of these three characteristics had the reputation of making common cause with the devil, and were therefore immediately considered by those in the lair to be beneath them. Biologically, they were even associated with a "variety" of man that was still very close to the ape.
The devil himself was therefore logically considered to be a human being who had descended back into the animal kingdom to become an ape, or for an ape who had not succeeded in managing his way upwards to the dear God.
So hell and monkey were more or less the same thing for those in the 'Bau'. Apart from that, those in the 'Bau' were exactly the opposite of the kind of person one might generally associate with a typical Nazi. On the whole those in the Bau were classic cheerful people, but with a very pronounced tendency towards religious delusions
[!], as I would like to call them.
Because of this attachment to Hitler and his ideas, they probably called their base "New Berlin".
Even if one could not say "yes" and "amen" to everything Hitler did, on the whole they were nevertheless on the same wavelength as him. What is good is what looks pretty, has divine blonde hair and can distinguish itself from the lower animal kingdom by consciously professing faith in God. Evil, on the other hand, is someone who turns away from God, who does not look pretty (a sign of turning away from God?) and who has a dark complexion.
With regard to the complexion, one's thinking was probably also influenced by one's own colour symbolism (black = evil hate and white = good love).

Last edited:
Yes Of course, we are all here to learn together!

In order to be initiated into the Martinist Order ( The Traditional Martinist Order or TMO in this case), one must first be initiated as a Rosicrucian. I'm guessing this is so one could have an understanding of esoteric and spiritual topics before going deeper. Both orders teach about science, religion/spirituality, history, etc. However, the Martinist teachings are more focused on unifying or reuniting with god even though it also teaches the same topics as the Rosicrucian's. Martinism is more Christian in their teachings and practices while the Rosicrucian is more Egyptian themed. To me, Martinism is like a Christianized freemasonic order. Another thing I would like to add is along with the white tunic and the rope, they also were a white cape and a mask.

I will note that the Rosicrucians regard Akhenaten as an important person for the order and teach that he received the Rosicrucian teachings and started the tradition of the Rosicrucian order. They also teach that all of their teachings go back to Atlantis but then again, all of the mainstream religions and probably most religions in general also go back to Atlantis in one way or another. If there is anything else that you guys would like to know, I would be more than happy to assist on this adventure!
Thank you for this additional information. From what you are saying, there seems to be something of a dichotomy between the Rosicrucians and the Martinists in the Christ versus Egypt themes. This might be important to bear in mind when looking at my next post on Abbe Berenger Sauniere.

You mention that the Martinists wear a mask at their meetings. That smacks of the Ku Klux Klan a bit, although they wear hoods rather than a mask per se. The same is true of some of the Spanish (and Hispanic) Catholic penitential confraternities (lay orders) as well, who wear the capirote, a pointed hat of conical form similar to those worn by the KKK.​

1656190988058.png

By mask, did you mean something more like this:

1656191226057.png

The above is an outtake from Stanley Kubrick's movie Eyes Wide Shut, which can be viewed as a film about the Illuminati. It was Kubrick's last film. I understand that Kubrick insisted on complete directorial and editing control over his films, which meant the movie studio could not make cuts without his approval. In fact when the studio heads saw Kubrick's original version, they did want to make cuts to certain scenes but Kubrick refused. Then he died and they made the cuts anyway. One can only guess how revealing the original version may have been.

I find it intriguing where you say: "the Rosicrucians regard Akhenaten as an important person for the order and teach that he received the Rosicrucian teachings and started the tradition of the Rosicrucian order".

Akhenaten seems to come across as a good guy from the C's perspective in the transcripts:
Q: What happened to Akhenaten? He also brought about the monotheistic worship and was apparently so hated that any mention of him, his very name, was stricken from buildings and statuary; his tomb was defaced and there was tremendous turmoil in the land. He essentially disappeared from the landscape, erased by the people who must have really hated him. What was the deal with Akhenaten?

A: Is not that enough? Must one endure anymore?

Q: Endure anymore what?

A: Vilification.

And:

Q: (L) Sounds to me like this poor guy was just a patsy all around.

A: Yup.

If he did receive the Rosicrucian teachings and started the tradition of the Rosicrucian order, is this a good thing or a bad thing from our current perspective? It depends I suppose which view one takes on the Rosicrucians. Are they the good guys or the bad guys, if they are one and the same as the Illuminati? However, we do know for sure that Akhenaten was the one and only monotheist in Pharaonic history and with this position or philosophic stance he challenged the prevailing religious order in Egypt, which no doubt earned him the enmity of many of the temple priests during his reign. We also know from the C's that Akhenaten possessed the Ark of the Covenant (we are speaking here of the lethal power cell), which they said was a device created by STS entities.
Q: (L) Who gave the Ark to Akhenaten?

A:
STS 4th Density.

Hence, this particular fact does not appear to paint him in such a good light, although, like Abraham, he could have been deceived by STS forces. I wonder if he ever had cause to use the Ark during his reign?

Laura had prior to the last excerpt mused as to whether Akhenaten was really chasing after the Ark rather than his unfaithful wife, Nefertiti when he ended up being drowning in the Nile:
Q: (L) No wonder Akhenaten was hot to follow them. He wasn't after Sara, he wanted his Ark back.

A: Yes.

The C's suggested that Abraham/Moses had received messages from both STS and STO hyperdimensional sources. Although he seemed to go off the rails a bit as he wandered around the desert, becoming tyrannical along the way (who could blame him after 40 years in that heat), he evidently had a conscience since he would eventually give the Ark of the Covenant back (whilst in the guise of Jacob contending with the angel) to the STS entities who were its creators:
A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.

Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?

A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.

After he was overthrown as the leader of his band of Israelites (Levites?), STO forces then rescued him and conveyed him away to somewhere, where he seems to have entered into some sort of hyperaware sleeping state. Is there any documentary evidence for this. Well there may be. Although I still need to research the point more, it may be of interest to you that the Judaic Essenes seemed to have possessed a book called The Assumption [or Ascension] of Moses, and, of course, Moses is also Abraham from our perspective. Quoting from Wikipedia:​

The Assumption of Moses (otherwise called the Testament of Moses, Heb.:עליית משה) is a 1st century Jewish apocryphal pseudepigraphical work. It purports to contain secret prophecies Moses revealed to Joshua before passing leadership of the Israelites to him. It contains apocalyptic themes, but is characterized as a "testament", meaning it has the final speech of a dying person, Moses.

The text is thought to have been originally written in Hebrew or another Semitic language, and then translated to Koine Greek. The only surviving manuscript is a 6th-century Latin translation of the Greek text. The manuscript was incomplete, and the rest of the text is lost. From references in ancient works, it is thought that the missing text depicted a dispute over the body of Moses, between the Archangel Michael and the devil.

Does this contention between the Archangel Michael and the devil perhaps represent the struggle between STO and STS forces for the soul of Abraham with STO forces finally winning out?

Further remarks about the belief system of the 'sect' in Base New Berlin (white skin Aryan = towards 'god' / dark skin Negro = towards beast).
This is basically 'Ariosophy'.
That is the occult/theosophical belief system the "Thule society" and later NSDAP (nazi party) got their "occult shade" from. But the "Nazis" also imprisoned ariosophists when they came to power. You can say they 'stole' from them like they 'stole' from 'nationalists' and 'socialist', which they also imprisoned. But the 'Nazis' called themself 'National Socialists.
So, 'Ariosophist' does not automatically equal 'Nazi' in every case.
-> Ariosophy - Wikipedia

I do not want to fundamentally contradict your considerations, but I would like to show why the short remark 'sect' of the Cs could (also) have referred specifically to the base 'New Berlin'.
For this purpose, I am translating by Deepl-Translate here from the two following chapters that follow the already translated preface (in my previous link).

Why the name "New Berlin
Now that I have presented our underground base in broad outline, I would like to talk about why I believe our base was called "Base New Berlin".
The reasons are obvious. In our base we had we had endless eye footage of another alien base that was probably very close to our own base. This further alien base, we also called in our base the Bau
[moyal: 'Bau' = german language colloquial for 'prison' but also 'burrow' or 'lair'], New Berlin or the "Clockwork Hakima" or Jesus.
I have never seen this place with my own eyes. However, in our base I have seen the building again and again through the eyes of other people in hundreds of eye films. Our own base was probably also belonged to this Base New Berlin because of its proximity. Nevertheless, we never called our own base called it that. Our base always went by names like Abort, the Underworld, the Blood Barrel or similar. Since our base is was inseparable from the construction, as our countless films of this place show, I think it is justified to call this place Base New Berlin.
Base "New Berlin" is not a Nazi base!
Calling an alien base "New Berlin" is pretty crazy. This suggests that this base might be an offshoot of Hitler's former Nazi empire. However, I cannot support this statement.
I have not seen a single Nazi emblem in our base. And also the Hitler salute was unknown in our base.
I don't think it was known in our base. I think things were very similar in the Bau.
Only the idea of a good Nordic Aryan race and a bad black African race had somehow been internalised in our base. Because in the Bau the blondies were clearly in the majority and Walter Pfeffer always looked down with contempt on the other non-Aryans from the underworld in his eye films.
Underworld people were generally all those who were not as pretty as he was, meat eaters as well as people with impure dark skin.
People who could unite one of these three characteristics had the reputation of making common cause with the devil, and were therefore immediately considered by those in the lair to be beneath them. Biologically, they were even associated with a "variety" of man that was still very close to the ape.
The devil himself was therefore logically considered to be a human being who had descended back into the animal kingdom to become an ape, or for an ape who had not succeeded in managing his way upwards to the dear God.
So hell and monkey were more or less the same thing for those in the 'Bau'. Apart from that, those in the 'Bau' were exactly the opposite of the kind of person one might generally associate with a typical Nazi. On the whole those in the Bau were classic cheerful people, but with a very pronounced tendency towards religious delusions
[!], as I would like to call them.
Because of this attachment to Hitler and his ideas, they probably called their base "New Berlin".
Even if one could not say "yes" and "amen" to everything Hitler did, on the whole they were nevertheless on the same wavelength as him. What is good is what looks pretty, has divine blonde hair and can distinguish itself from the lower animal kingdom by consciously professing faith in God. Evil, on the other hand, is someone who turns away from God, who does not look pretty (a sign of turning away from God?) and who has a dark complexion.
With regard to the complexion, one's thinking was probably also influenced by one's own colour symbolism (black = evil hate and white = good love).
This is very interesting. You, of course, have the benefit of reading the text in the original German. It is the timeframe the C's were speaking of here that confuses me.

Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?

A:
Sect.

We know from other passages in the transcripts that the Nazis were instructed by the underground STS forces to build bases in Antarctica and I know for a fact that Rudolf Hess took an interest in all of this up to his flight to Scotland. Hence, following Laura's lead, I was viewing this in the same 1940's timeline as she did, which is why I referred to the Thule Society. However, you are suggesting that the New Berlin base the whistle blower speaks of was originally an alien (Antarean?) base that these people simply took over. The C's suggested that the Germans who went down to the underground world were subsequently absorbed into the existing subterranean civilisation, so it is possible, as new generations emerged from these German Nazi refugees, the Nazi emblems and regalia were ditched in favour of the prevailing culture and icons of the Nation of the Third Eye. However, the ideas of racial supremacy seem to apply equally to the denizens of that civilisation, so that aspect of Nazi philosophy would naturally have survived.

Please correct me if I have misunderstood you.​

Further remarks about the belief system of the 'sect' in Base New Berlin (white skin Aryan = towards 'god' / dark skin Negro = towards beast).
This is basically 'Ariosophy'.
That is the occult/theosophical belief system the "Thule society" and later NSDAP (nazi party) got their "occult shade" from. But the "Nazis" also imprisoned ariosophists when they came to power. You can say they 'stole' from them like they 'stole' from 'nationalists' and 'socialist', which they also imprisoned. But the 'Nazis' called themself 'National Socialists.
So, 'Ariosophist' does not automatically equal 'Nazi' in every case.
-> Ariosophy - Wikipedia
Agreed. It looks to me that the Nazi leadership turned against their progenitors and eventually bit the hand that had fed them. Consider the fate of Rudolf von Sebottendorff, who is generally thought to have committed suicide by jumping into the Bosphorus on 8 May 1945 (or was he pushed?). From his biography, he clearly seems to have been either a Rosicrucian or someone who had strong Rosicrucian leanings.​

Another interesting case would be Eugen Grosche aka 'Gregor A. Gregorious' from the occult/magickal Fraternitas Saturni Lodge.
Eugen-Grosche.jpg
The great storm cloud began to break over the Fraternitas Saturni and all other Masonic and quasi-Masonic lodges in Germany on January 30, 1933, when Adolf Hitler, Führer of the NSDAP, took the oath as chancellor of the nation. By the next month emergency powers had been invoked and many groups thought to be of a subversive nature, from Communists to Masons, were suppressed. This began a process in which secret societies and occult orders of almost every kind began to be systematically suppressed. Most sources on the history of the FS state that the lodge was closed and banned in 1933. In 1935 another wave of “voluntary” dissolutions of secret societies followed. In 1936 Gregorius’s library was seized by the Gestapo and he left Germany for Switzerland to avoid further trouble with the authorities. Finally, in a declaration of the Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler in 1937, all occult and quasi-Masonic organizations—even the völkisch ones, some of which had generally and originally been supportive of National Socialist aims—were banned. The list of banned völkisch groups included those founded by Guido von List and Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels. As for Gregorius, he eventually made his way from Switzerland to Cannero, Italy. There he remained until October of 1943, when he was arrested and extradited back to Germany under pressure from the Nazi government. He was held for a period in a jail in Leipzig but released on his own recognizance after only one year. His release was helped along due to an old personal esoteric relationship with a certain local Nazi official. He was allowed to continue his occult studies after his release. Toward the end of the war he was actually in the service of the government himself as a police constable. But as the war ended and the country was in collapse, he escaped to his old home town, Riesa, and eventually ended up in the nearby city of Dresden. There he became a city councilman in charge of cultural affairs. Since he was in the Soviet occupation zone, he was also obliged to join the Communist Party in order to carry out his duties for the city.

Flowers, Stephen E.. The Fraternitas Saturni: History, Doctrine, and Rituals of the Magical Order of the Brotherhood of Saturn (S.35). Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle-Version.
The "certain local Nazi official" was apparently a former pupil of him.

I hear what you are saying but the C's did say to Laura that solving these clues would be difficult but the pay-off would be worthwhile. I guess it is a case of the truth shall set you free. To quote the C's on this:

Q: Okay. I am not going to get into all of this, but I would like to know the significance of the Fisher King?

A: Do you mean of the person or of the designation?

Q: The designation, first.

A: The one who resides within a circular continuum.

Q: What about the significance of the person?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is a circular continuum?

A: Trapped within the grasp of one's own significance, to the exclusion of the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding.
Good Point! Searching with a fine toothed comb and a razor sharp focused lens is great. I LOVE your obvious enthusiasm, attention to detail, keen eye and ability to connect the dots.

Diffuse awareness also has its place for becoming aware of the forest, in general. There is also that 'zen' (?) aspect to searching for answers down the infinite capillary system of rabbit holes where the search becomes endless and the significance of any given 'find' pales in comparison to the reason the search for the heart of the matter was started in the first place. IOW, does it really matter who did what to whom and in what order, or, does it matter more what we are learning about awareness; how to live and what sort of people to strive to be? At what point do I factor in that I am never going to be perfect while I walk this earth; or that I need to factor into my knowledge base the fact that my knowledge is never going to be absolutely complete in this life? (BUT, I can still learn how to conduct myself in a right manner and continually improve upon the error of all my previous ways).

And... the mind and knowledge are limitless.

Like the song says, the road goes on forever. Run? Walk? Take the A train? Is it a Shinkansen?

But please don't get me wrong: Search On! Keep digging! Bravo!

(that last one above looks a bit like Boris Karloff)

Good Point! Searching with a fine toothed comb and a razor sharp focused lens is great. I LOVE your obvious enthusiasm, attention to detail, keen eye and ability to connect the dots.

Diffuse awareness also has its place for becoming aware of the forest, in general. There is also that 'zen' (?) aspect to searching for answers down the infinite capillary system of rabbit holes where the search becomes endless and the significance of any given 'find' pales in comparison to the reason the search for the heart of the matter was started in the first place. IOW, does it really matter who did what to whom and in what order, or, does it matter more what we are learning about awareness; how to live and what sort of people to strive to be? At what point do I factor in that I am never going to be perfect while I walk this earth; or that I need to factor into my knowledge base the fact that my knowledge is never going to be absolutely complete in this life? (BUT, I can still learn how to conduct myself in a right manner and continually improve upon the error of all my previous ways).

And... the mind and knowledge are limitless.

Like the song says, the road goes on forever. Run? Walk? Take the A train? Is it a Shinkansen?

But please don't get me wrong: Search On! Keep digging! Bravo!

(that last one above looks a bit like Boris Karloff)
Yes, I agree that he does look a lot like the British actor Boris Karloff (real name William Henry Pratt - you can see why he changed it!)

1656249823285.png

I do understand what you are saying in your post about the prime importance of learning valuable lessons from life. Indeed, writing these articles has led me to a great deal of circumspection on my part in recent times. I have to trust in myself that writing them is not just some sort of ego trip on my part. They do involve a lot of hard work and effort and I could certainly spend the time doing other things. However, you should know that I was a 'lurker' on this site for many years before joining the Forum. What triggered me to do so was the C's saying it was time for people to jump off the fence. I had certain knowledge and experiences that I could bring to the Forum, so instead of holding back, I decided to share. However, I am fully aware that the pursuit of knowledge in itself for itself is a no win game. It does not lead to perfection as you rightly point out. To paraphrase St. Paul here, even if one possessed all knowledge, without charity you have nothing. In Christian teaching, wisdom is one of the seven fold gifts of the Holy Ghost. But wisdom and knowledge are not the same thing. Of course, you cannot have wisdom without some knowledge but then they also say that a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Although this thread has necessarily had to look at occult topics, as I have said before, the occult is not something I have any real interest in. One reason I don't like secret or occult societies is that they tend to encourage an elitism within their ranks. Thus, their hidden esoteric knowledge is just meant for initiated adepts and not for the profane masses. Moreover, the statement that knowledge is power is undoubtedly very true where they are concerned. I am also aware of the significance of the number 33 and what the C's have said about it (as discussed on this thread previously). My own Christian name of "Michael" in numerological terms even adds up to 33.

At the start of this thread, Laura told me this:
"So, ummmm... what is the conclusion?

Even though I was quite gung ho at one time about solving esoteric mysteries, and the Cs' clues were very intriguing, once I fully grokked that our main job here is "karmic and simple understandings" and that the whole cosmos is one big Rubik's cube, I pretty much focused on things that had more practical value. I also learned that a lot of so-called esotericism was underpinned by a lot of religious belief of one sort or another (like the Solomon's Temple stuff), and once I had plumbed that topic and understood it, I realized that most esotericists were just a variation on Christian fundies.
"

Given what you have said, I suspect you share Laura's sentiments here and you are, of course, perfectly entitled to do so.

However, the C's also once said this to Laura in the Session dated 14 August 2016:

Q: The only point I was trying to make was that maybe the only reason for the
Cassiopaean connection, maybe even for the term "Cassiopaea," is that it is the archetype
of the function...

A: That is good, planning book fairs? Maybe not so good. We shall see!

That quote above disturbed me. You may well have your own views on it but I read it as the Cassiopaeans giving Laura certain facts and knowledge for it to be used and disseminated. This also involved various cryptic clues on their part, which Laura delved into for a long period. Indeed, the research into these clues even seemed to form some sort of test:​

Q: One thing that has been driving me nuts is the repeated representation of knees. I mean, they are everywhere. In the zodiac of Dendara there is even a leg with the knee joint as a constellation. And in the Bacchus and Ariadne painting, someone is brandishing a leg. What is it with this knee. I know that the word is related to genes, and that the word 'patella' is related to the root of platter, and thus 'grail,' all of these funny ideas are connected to the knee. Even my name!

A: Yes, so leave it until you have more pieces.

Q: You mean, I will get more pieces and this will make sense?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, I am
lost in a sea of puzzle pieces and I have not even begun to try to assemble them!

A: Step by step.

Q: We have the phoenix, cranes, herons, doves, ravens, and all are related somehow to speech or writing. Why are all these birds related this way?

A: Pass the test.

Q: What do you mean 'pass the test?'

A: Discover.

Q: Well, writing is related to the words for cutting and inscribing and even shearing and sharks. You called the Etruscans 'Penitant Avian Lords,' who were also 'Templar Carriers’. Is this related to these bird images? Then related to speech, writing and shearing?

A: Pass the test.

Q: So, if you are writing, and you pass the test, then you can be a phoenix, dove or whatever?

A: Discover.

What test did the C's want Laura to pass here? Was it some kind of knowledge-based initiation path they wished her to follow? Moreover, on numerous occasions the C's have told us that learning is fun in order no doubt to encourage such research.

Now I may have it all wrong, but it strikes me that the C's wanted Laura to discover certain important things from these clues that would be beneficial to her and others. In my view, she has done a great job. According to the C's, discovering the meaning behind these cryptic clues would also help to develop the individual's 'magnetic centre'. Indeed, the C's have also said that developing the reasoning skills involved in solving these clues would help later in discerning the truth in an age where every organ of state, major institution or enterprise seems bent on hiding the truth (just think of the "presstitutes" of the media for example).

So I am not concerned with the pursuit of all knowledge for knowledge's sake but only that which shines a light on the clues the C's have given us, which tends to be my starting point when writing these articles. You will observe that most of my articles contain quotes from the transcripts.

I don't usually disagree with Laura but on this one occasion I would pose a counter view to hers. Where she states that:- "I also learned that a lot of so-called esotericism was underpinned by a lot of religious belief of one sort or another ..." I take Joseph Farrell's view that esotericism is actually underpinned by, and disguised as, real hard scientific knowledge that came down from what Farrell calls a paleoancient Very High Civilisation - that's Atlantis to you and me. Admittedly, in Ancient Egypt, science and religion were one and the same thing and the priests were the scientists (hence the links to alchemy for example). Future articles I hope to post will demonstrate this point. It is interesting that in ancient times we see how science became religion but, since the Age of Reason, religion and science have become divorced, so much so that for many science is now the new and only religion (just think of Darwinism). There would seem to be a need to knit the two back together again.

In some ways the quest on this thread has morphed into that for the Holy Grail, with all that that subject entails. Indeed, you can see in the story of Perceval (Parzifal) a naive young man setting out on a quest, who like Perseus before him (think Joseph Campbell's ‘The Hero’s Journey here), finds out a lot about himself along the way and by doing so he develops and matures through this self-discovery. Perceval failed at first to ask the right question but when finally he puts aside his personal agenda and prays to God to be shown the way, Perceval is at long last able to ask the right question, ‘Whom does the Grail serve?” It is only with this that the Grail ("Fisher") king is redeemed and with him, the land and its people. It is then also, that the Grail king reveals that not only is he Perceval’s grandfather, but that Perceval is to become the new Grail king. We also learn that the Grail (the Gift of God) feeds every true need of those who witness it, including nourishing the body, soul, and spirit. I attach a link to an interesting article on this subject, which connects the Tree of Life with the quest for the Grail. In some ways the article seems to connect together a few things we have been looking at recently on this thread. Let me know what you think.

The C's have hinted that it seems to be Laura's destiny to find the object they have referred to as the Grail, which may be buried in southern France close to where she currently resides. Hence, if we can help her fulfil her destiny, I think we should try. If this means solving the C's clues in order to do so, then I think we should do this where we can. Do not forget that the age we live in is the closing of a Grand Cycle. Hence, we may have to wait a long time before we have another chance.

Assassins

In 1129 King Baldwin II asked the Templars to aid in an ill-fated attack on the Muslim city of Damascus. This somewhat hasty and ill-conceived operation may have been instigated by Count Fulk V of Anjou. Fulk had rushed to Jerusalem near the end of the Templar excavations. Pledging allegiance to the fledgling order, Fulk had contributed an annuity to continue their operations. His reward for such generosity may have come when French king Louis VI selected Fulk to marry Baldwin’s daughter Melisende. Following Baldwin’s death in the aftermath of the failure to take Damascus, son-in-law Fulk, the Templar, became king of Jerusalem.

The Templars then joined with the Christian forces in the attack on Damascus. It was here that the Knights Templar had yet another opportunity to learn Holy Land secrets. During this action the Christians became allied with an Islamic secret society that also claimed to be privy to ancient knowledge: the notorious Assassins. The Assasins developed a dictatorial pyramid command structure copied by all subsequent secret societies, were so infamous that even today their very name is synonymous with terror and sudden death. Assassin founder, Hasan bin Sabah, was a schoolmate of the Persian poet laureate Omar Khayyam and Nizam ul Mulk, who later became the grand vizier to the Turkish sultan of Persia. He had his own secrets to guard. He had gained esoteric knowledge from the former and royal privileges from the latter. After being caught in a money pilfering scandal, Hasan was forced to flee Persia for Egypt, where he was further indoctrinated in ancient secrets, to include an intimate knowledge of the Hebrew Cabala. While in Egypt Hasan may have laid his plans for the formation of his Assassin sect while studying the organization and practices of the Grand Lodge of Cairo. This lodge was a repository for ancient knowledge and wisdom brought forward from the days of Adam, Noah, Abraham, and Moses. As in all secret societies, while most members were simply fervent worshippers, the top leadership had other agendas. It was through the Druse-led Grand Lodge of Cairo that Hasan learned well the techniques he employed within his own society. Hasan’s killer cult came into existence about 1094 when he and some Persian allies took the mountain fortress of Alamut on the Caspian Sea in Iran. He created his own Shiah Ismaili sect which came to be known as the Assassins . The final object was domination by a few men consumed with the lust of power under the cloak of religion and piety, and the method by which this was to be established was the wholesale assassination of those who opposed them or the infamous dogma the end justifies the means.

Hasan’s method of recruitment was so extraordinary as to be thought a myth. According to several sources, Hasan found and developed a secret valley that he filled with gracious palaces and landscaped gardens well stocked with exotic animals and beautiful women. Local youths would find themselves befriended by strangers in drinking places. They would awake from a drug-induced stupor to find themselves surrounded by such beauty and luxury that it could only have been the promised paradise. After a few days of living beyond all expectation, the recruits were again drugged and woke up back in their dull reality. After a few such experiences, Hasan had no trouble in enlisting their allegiance by promising to return them to "paradise" permanently in exchange for their deadly work. Entranced by the promise of eternal heaven, these brainwashed recruits proved eager soldiers, even to the point of sacrificing themselves when required. The power of the Assassins increased until by the mid-twelfth century the cult boasted a string of strongholds stretching throughout Persia and Iraq. As Grand Master, Hasan created a system of apprentices, fellows of the craft, and masters, which has been compared with the later Masonic degrees.

Sometime prior to his attack on Damascus, Baldwin had entered into an agreement with the Assassins, who counted many members within the walls of the city. With the aid of this Fifth Column, the city would be taken. The Assassins had been promised the city of Tyre for their assistance. The plot, however, was discovered and all Assassins in Damascus were rounded up and lynched by the inhabitants. Baldwin decided to make an outright attack on the city but was repulsed with heavy losses. This battle along with other later combined operations could have provided the opportunity for the Templars and Assassins to share esoteric ancient knowledge as well as important military intelligence, since it is recorded that the Assassins had deeply penetrated the Muslim hierarchy.

The murderous nature of the Assassins proved their downfall. Hasan was assasinated by his son, Mohammed, who in turn was poisoned by his son, who had learned of Mohammed’s plan to kill him. By 1250 invading Mongol hordes had captured the last Assassin stronghold, effectively eliminating the order. Although, according to some researchers, pockets of Assassins still exist in the Middle East today. It must be noted that there were only slight differences between the average fighting man of both the Templars and the Assassins. Both groups were filled with brutish, ignorant, and bloodthirsty men who merely did what they were told. Only their leaders knew the underlying truths of their order.

Back
Top Bottom