Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet

Hi Aragorn,

In Ann Boroch’s book, Healing Multiple Sclerosis, she also discusses the Herxheimer reaction as a result of Candida die off. I have experienced one “episode” that lasted 8 hours. (I am using Miracle Mineral Solution) It was exactly as described here:

The Herxheimer Reaction is a short-term (from days to a few weeks) detoxification reaction in the body. As the body detoxifies, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea or other symptoms.

_http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/herxheimer.html

It was like having the flu. In her book she also recommends breathing exercises several times a day to aid toxin elimination through the lungs.

Healing MS said:
Focus on your belly, expanding and contracting as you inhale for a count of seven, hold for a count of seven, then exhale slowly for a count of seven. Do this for two minutes four times a day
She states that 75% of the toxins we eliminate will leave the body through the lungs. :cool2:

Here is a discussion based on Ann Boroch’s work with her recommendations for aiding in the die off reaction. She also recommends an infrared sauna to aid in sweating out the toxins.

Note that starting a program of food elimination and taking
an anti-fungal can create a Herxheimer reaction, in which
die-off symptoms occur from killing the yeast. Basically you
may feel worse before you feel better and may experience
flu-like symptoms, headaches, aches, or abdominal distress
as part of your detoxification process. If your die-off symptoms
are too intense, cut down on your dosage of the antifungal
and increase it slowly as your tolerance increases.

To assist with this process make sure that your elimination
pathways (liver, bowels, kidneys, lungs, and skin) are open.
A daily bowel movement is essential. If needed take fiber
powder; a source with citrus pectins, flax seed, or rice bran;
not one with psyllium, as it can create
more gas and bloating. Or crush flax
seeds in a coffee grinder and mix 1
1/1 tbsp. of the ground seeds in 8 oz.
of water each morning. Drink a quart
of red clover tea (hot or cold) daily to
assist with cleansing the blood, liver,
and kidneys. Engage in deep breathing
exercises a couple times a day to help
remove toxins from the lungs. Exercise if you feel you can:
brisk walking or yoga is sufficient.

Work with your health care practitioner. Having these symptoms
usually means that you are on the right track because
toxins are pouring out into the bloodstream. After a couple
of days to a week these initial symptoms will pass. Consume
as much water as possible in addition to drinking the red clover tea

_https://secure11.inmotionhosting.com/~capito5/newsletters/CH_summer01.pdf

Best thing we have done is gentle detoxing by using the diet (anti-inflammation diet in Galland's book slightly modified individually with the macrobiotic diet), supplements and the sauna. If you want a minimum of supplements, just do the reduced glutathione, a good multi-mineral, alpha-lipoic acid, flaxseed oil and fish oil capsules (about 6 to 10 a day).

Eat mostly cooked dried beans, lentils, brown rice, blueberries and blackberries, turkey and chicken if tolerated, lots of veggies; eliminate dairy except for eggs and butter and a little cream, no processed foods of ANY kind, no sugar - use xylitol, it's better than stevia and supposedly actively kills candida.

If you just do this, it seems that you'll detox slowly and gently unless, of course, you are very ill, in which case you need to consult with your doctor, read the suggested materials, and formulate your own custom plan.

Laura said:
Best thing we have done is gentle detoxing by using the diet (anti-inflammation diet in Galland's book slightly modified individually with the macrobiotic diet), supplements and the sauna. If you want a minimum of supplements, just do the reduced glutathione, a good multi-mineral, alpha-lipoic acid, flaxseed oil and fish oil capsules (about 6 to 10 a day).

Eat mostly cooked dried beans, lentils, brown rice, blueberries and blackberries, turkey and chicken if tolerated, lots of veggies; eliminate dairy except for eggs and butter and a little cream, no processed foods of ANY kind, no sugar - use xylitol, it's better than stevia and supposedly actively kills candida.

If you just do this, it seems that you'll detox slowly and gently unless, of course, you are very ill, in which case you need to consult with your doctor, read the suggested materials, and formulate your own custom plan.

Thank you for the advice. I think I should take the "slow boat to China" - as Sherry suggests - since I have a tendency to go "heavy duty" with every new thing I try. So, I guess, if you get the "flu like symptoms" you are going too fast, or something is out of balance...? I think that my next move will be to get a good analysis of my blood etc. to know where exactly do I stand. The tests suggested by Sherry R. sound good, but since I'm not living in the US I'll have to search for some other provider - I wish one could do those test in some simple way at home, but that's probably not possible. And of course I'll have to get the FIR-sauna!

BTW, I'm not actually sick or ill in any dramatic way. I'm just hoping to gain more vitality and energy (I feel like I'm tired all the time) - to feel energized in the same way as when I was a kid. Of course there are other things, like "mental health" aspects, that affect the stamina also (that I'm working on ;) ), but I just want to get to the maximum physical health also.

p.s. 6-10 fish oil capsules a day sounds as an awful lot (expensive), any good articles or books about this - I'd like to know more.

aragorn said:
I'm just hoping to gain more vitality and energy (I feel like I'm tired all the time)

Hi Aragorn,
the following excerpt is from www.get-fitt.com, maybe it could be useful.

(my emphasis)
Tired All The Time (TATT)

TATT is a common complaint and presentation in GP’s surgeries. The popular press somewhat overuses the terminology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which is in fact a medically recognised condition but frequently not an accurate diagnosis of the patient who is constantly tired.

More evidence is accumulating daily through worldwide research that being unreasonably tired for the amount of effort exerted is potentially due to mitochondrial dysfunction. Mitochondria are small organs found within cells (known as organelles) that convert a variety of nutrients into energy. Recognised requirements for proper mitochondrial function includes the minerals zinc, magnesium and selenium. These are recognised as potentially becoming deficient through sweating and therefore deficiencies are often associated with detoxification processes.

TATT and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are also associated with deficiencies in the amino acid L-carnitine and the vitamins B3, B12 and the co-enzyme Co-Q10.
The sugar D-ribose is also required for proper mitochondrial function.

Laura said:
Eat mostly cooked dried beans...
(my emphasis)

I've used the search function on dried beans and found nothing. I have however not
yet been able to obtain the recommended books on detoxifying and diet.

My question is: why have the beans to be dried beans? What is the difference
and/or advantage in comparison to eg organic beans (ready to eat) in a glass?
Is it because of the loss of the nutrients, and/or because 'ready-to-eat' beans
belong into the section of processed foods, no matter if organic, no matter if only
cooked 'gently' by the company?

I have to admit I'm asking this because it's very time-consuming to prepare dried
beans, if one's schedule is full, but it seems this is part of the price to pay for eating
right, yes?

I just thought to share a simple regimen that seems to be working for me, and that is finally after doing/taking other things that didn't.

First I did a colon cleanse, which was suggested by some sources to do before even starting a candida cleanse. I used the following product and followed its "best" option:

_http://www.blessedherbs.com/Internal-Cleansing/Cleansing-Kits/the-Colon-Cleansing-Kit-P-3882.html

Then I purchased the new colloidal silver from two sites. I've almost finished using the weaker formula, and I then later I will start using the stronger one I got from this site:

_http://www.lifesilver.com/

I also use this probiotic, which is the strongest one I've managed to find locally:

_http://www.health-n-energy.com/UltimateFlora50Billion.htm

Based on the material I've read on the new silver formula, it should not destroy the good bacteria in the probitics, or so I think; however, just to be sure I still don't take both products around the same time. I usually spray the silver using a nasal spray in my mouth and nose 2-3 times a day when I wake up, around lunch time and/or just before bed, and I always take one probiotic cab a day two hours after I eat either lunch or dinner, making sure that the two hours have also passed since I ingested the nano/new silver.

Then occasionally, usually after a shower and/or before bed, I use a product called "magnesium gel". It has other benefits as well due to also containing seaweed extracts: you can find it here:
_https://life-enthusiast.com/canada/

Moreover, you might want to consider getting something called a "health step". I've been using it and I can say that so far it seems "helpful" for moving my bowels then just sitting on the "john" as I would normally.

You can find this one here:

_http://www.healthstep.com/

Lastly, I avoid gluten, soy, and sugars as much as possible, and I say "as much as possible" because I do cheat moderately with pizza or dark chocolate. As far as carbs go, I eat mainly rice, and some potatoes here and there, but not much. Trying to gain some weight after loosing too much weight.

Edit: I forgot to mention the most important part of my regimen: I drink 6-8 glasses of purified alkaline water almost everyday. This one is a very important to flush out the toxins after the silver does its work!

Edit 2: By the way, I thought I had mentioned, but apparently I accidentally deleted that section of writing when I was reviewing my post, that I am not affiliated with any of the companies above nor do I personally recommend their line of products over other similar types of products from other companies. They are just some brands that I happen to currently use, nothing more and nothing less. Moreover, this is a regiment in the works and it might not work at all.

Old Gastrointestinal Drug Slows Aging, May Alleviate Alzheimer's
(And Parkinson's and maybe because it is a heavy metal chelator...)

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/172494-Old-Gastrointestinal-Drug-Slows-Aging-May-Alleviate-Alzheimer-s

Montreal -- Recent animal studies have shown that clioquinol - an 80-year old drug once used to treat diarrhea and other gastrointestinal disorders - can reverse the progression of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's diseases. Scientists, however, had a variety of theories to attempt to explain how a single compound could have such similar effects on three unrelated neurodegenerative disorders.

Researchers at McGill University have discovered a dramatic possible new answer: According to Dr. Siegfried Hekimi and colleagues at McGill's Department of Biology, clioquinol acts directly on a protein called CLK-1, often informally called "clock-1," and might slow down the aging process. The advance online edition of their study was published in Oct. 2008 in the Journal of Biological Chemistry.

"Clioquinol is a very powerful inhibitor of clock-1," explained Hekimi, McGill's Strathcona Chair of Zoology and Robert Archibald & Catherine Louise Campbell Chair in Developmental Biology. "Because clock-1 affects longevity in invertebrates and mice, and because we're talking about three age-dependent neurodegenerative diseases, we hypothesize that clioquinol affects them by slowing down the rate of aging."

Once commonly prescribed in Europe and Asia for gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea and shigella, clioquinol was withdrawn from the market after being blamed for a devastating outbreak of subacute myelo-optic neuropathy (SMON) in Japan in the 1960s. However, because no rigorous scientific study was conducted at the time, and because clioquinol was used safely by millions before and after the Japanese outbreak, some researchers think its connection to SMON has yet to be proven.

The exact mechanism of how clioquinol inhibits CLK-1 is still under investigation, Hekimi said. "One possibility is that metals are involved as clioquinol is a metal chelator," he explained. Chelation is a type of binding to metal ions and is often used to treat heavy metal poisoning.

Hekimi is optimistic but cautious when asked whether clioquinol could eventually become an anti-aging treatment.

"The drug affects a gene which when inhibited can slow down aging," he said. "The implication is that we can change the rate of aging. This might be why clioquinol is able to work on this diversity of diseases that are all age-dependent."

However, he admits to being concerned about how people may interpret his results.

"The danger is that you can buy a kilogram of this compound at a chemical wholesaler, but we don't want people to start experimenting on themselves. Clioquinol can be a very toxic substance if abused, and far more research is required."

Notice that Cloquinol is an anti-fungal... perhaps the relationship between candida and heavy metal toxicity is the key? Kill the candida, and the metals are released?

From Wikipedia
Clioquinol is an antifungal drug and antiprotozoal drug. It is neurotoxic in large doses. It is a member of a family of drugs called hydroxyquinolines which inhibit certain enzymes related to DNA replication. The drugs have been found to have activity against both viral and protozoal infections.[1]

Antiprotozoal use

A 1964 report described the use of Clioquinol in both the treatment and prevention of shigella infection and Entamoeba histolytica infection in institutionalized individuals at Sonoma State Hospital in California. The report indicates 4000 individuals were treated over a 4-year period with few side effects. [2]

Several recently reported journal articles describing its use as an antiprotozoal include:

* A 2005 reference to its use in treating a Dutch family for Entamoeba histolytica infection. [3]

* A 2004 reference to its use in Denmark in the treatment of Dientamoeba fragilis infection.[4]

* A 1979 reference to the use in Zaire in the treatment of Entamoeba histolytica infection. [5]

[edit] Clioquinol and SMON

Clioquinol's use as an antiprotozoal drug has been restricted or discontinued in some countries due to an event in Japan where over 10,000 people developed SMON (subacute myelo-optic neuropathy) between 1957 and 1970. The drug was used widely in many countries before and after the SMON event without similar reports.[6] As yet, no explanation exists as to why it produced this reaction, and some researchers have questioned whether clioquinol was the causative agent in the disease, noting that the drug had been used for 20 years prior to the epidemic without incident, and that the SMON cases began to reduce in number prior to the discontinuation of the drug.[7] Theories suggested have included improper dosing, the permitted use of the drug for extended periods of time, [8] and dosing which did not consider the smaller average stature of Japanese. Researchers have also suggested the SMON epidemic could have been due to a viral infection with a Inoue-Melnick virus.[9]

[edit] Topical use

Clioquinol is used in the drug Vioform, which is a topical antifungal treatment.

[edit] Use in neurodegenerative diseases

Recent research at UCSF indicates that clioquinol appears to block the genetic action of Huntington's disease in mice and in cell culture.[10]

Evidence from phase 2 clinical trials suggested that clioquinol could halt cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease, possibly owing to its ability to act as a chelator for copper and zinc ions. This led to development of analogs including PBT2 as potential therapeutic compounds for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.[citation needed]

Recent animal studies have shown that clioquinol can reverse the progression of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s diseases. According to Dr. Siegfried Hekimi and colleagues at McGill's Department of Biology, clioquinol acts directly on a protein called CLK-1, often informally called “clock-1,” and might slow down the aging process. They theorize that this may explain the apparent ability of the drug to be effective in the above conditions, but warn against individuals experimenting with this drug.[1]

Also take note of this:

UC DAVIS STUDY: "Autism is Environmental"

(As in metal toxicity!!!)

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/172515-UC-DAVIS-STUDY-Autism-is-Environmental-Can-We-Move-On-Now-

I have always said there may be a small percentage of people with autism spectrum disorder (perhaps those with Asperger Syndrome) whose symptoms are a result only of their genetic makeup, with no environmental factors involved at all.

But a new study out of UC Davis' MIND Institute says that it's time to abandon science's long, expensive, and not very fruitful quest to find the gene or genes that cause autism alone, without any environmental triggers.

"We need to keep (environmental) studies going," Irva Hertz-Picciotto, the co-author of the study and professor of environmental and occupational health and epidemiology at UC Davis, said in a statement.

"We're looking at the possible effects of metals, pesticides and infectious agents on neurodevelopment," Hertz-Picciotto said. "If we're going to stop the rise in autism in California, we need to keep these studies going and expand them to the extent possible."

Autism is predominantly an environmentally acquired disease, the study seems to conclude. Its meteoric rise, at least in California, cannot possibly be attributed to that shopworn mantra we still hear everyday, incredibly, from far too many public health officials: It's due to better diagnosing and counting.

The autism epidemic is real, and it is not caused by genes alone: You cannot have a genetic epidemic. It really is time that we, as a society, accept that cold, hard truth.

"It's time to start looking for the environmental culprits responsible for the remarkable increase in the rate of autism in California," Dr. Hertz-Piccotto said.

The study results suggest that "research should shift from genetics, to the host of chemicals and infectious microbes in the environment that are likely at the root of changes in the neurodevelopment of California's children," the statement added.

The UC Davis Study, funded in part by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) found that the rate of autism among six-year-olds in California mushroomed from less than 9 per 10,000 among the 1990 birth cohort, to more than 44 per 10,000 for kids born in 2000.

This increase, "cannot be explained by either changes in how the condition is diagnosed or counted," the statement said, "and the trend shows no sign of abating."

(It is important to keep in mind that almost every child born in 2000 would have received many vaccines that contained the mercury preservative thimerosal, which was not completely phased out of most - but not all - childhood vaccines until at least 2003.)

Of the 600-to-700 percent increase in autism reported in California between 1990 and 2000, fewer than 10 percent were due to the inclusion of milder cases, the study found, while only 24 percent could be attributed to earlier age at diagnosis.

There was only one logical conclusion: some thing or things in the environment had to be at play here.

I have always said that all environmental factors should be considered in at least some subgroups of autism. This position has been met with considerable ridicule. I believe that opponents are afraid that, if we start looking at toxins like heavy metals, it might one day lead back to thimerosal. Likewise, if we consider live virus triggers, we may have to take another look at the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine (which thousands of parents swear was the trigger than sent their children tumbling into autism).

Now, it's always been easier and more reassuring to tell ourselves that autism was almost purely genetic, that it was always with us at the rate of 1 in 90 men (1 in 60 in New Jersey) and that, gee, weren't doctors doing a great job these days of recognizing and diagnosis this disorder.

This pathetic groupthink has helped create hugely lopsided funding priorities in autism, where genetic studies get lavishly funded, while environmental ones are lucky to even pick up the dollar scraps left behind

"Right now, about 10 to 20 times more research dollars are spent on studies of the genetic causes of autism than on environmental ones," Hertz-Picciotto said. "We need to even out the funding."

I agree.

Yes, we must continue to look for the susceptibility genes that make some kids more vulnerable to environmental triggers - possibly through a diminished capacity to detoxify themselves.

But the sooner our best minds in science and medicine come to grips with the fact that these poor, hapless kids have been exposed to the wrong environmental toxins and/or infectious agents at the wrong time, the sooner we can find out how to best treat what really ails them.

It is illogical for us to oppose the study of, say, mercury exposures and autism, because it might somehow implicate thimerosal, and by extension, vaccines.

After all, heavy metal studies into autism could very well incriminate background environmental sources, but exonerate metal sources found in vaccines, such as mercury and aluminum.

And that would be a good thing for everyone.

Meanwhile, of course, to cover up their industrial crimes against humanity, everything gets blamed on smoking and second hand smoke, and now third hand smoke.

Yeah, right!

Aragorn said:
p.s. 6-10 fish oil capsules a day sounds as an awful lot (expensive), any good articles or books about this - I'd like to know more.

A solution to avoid pricey fish oil capsules might be to buy a bottle of cod liver oil. Horse products' shops sell very cheap bottles. However you will have to manage the taste of cold liver oil that is quite strong.

Belibaste said:
Aragorn said:

A solution to avoid pricey fish oil capsules might be to buy a bottle of cod liver oil. Horse products' shops sell very cheap bottles. However you will have to manage the taste of cold liver oil that is quite strong.

A person should be aware that if they are taking cod liver oil, that they are dosing with vitamin D with this also. Depending on a person's take on vitamin D and their particular situation, they may not want to do that.

Here you can get enough (8-10 per day) for a month for $10 to $15.

link

link

Hi All. After reading Laura's latest post I decided to look for a metal cleanse on the web. The first, but yet interesting, search result for metal detox is the following product called HMD (Heavy Metal Detox):

_http://www.detoxmetals.com/

Here is what this company claims:

_http://www.detoxmetals.com/HMD-Facts.html

"Are there any side-effects from taking HMD?
The simple answer is "no", but as metals are mobilized in the body and eliminated, there may be some detox reactions such as a heavy head, headaches, dizziness, painful joints and a general feeling of malaise. If this happens, then you need to reduce the dosage - you could reduce by 50% and slowly build up by one drop x 3 times daily until you reach a comfortable dosage.

Many people ask, "What about the metals we need like zinc and iron?" HMD has been shown to ONLY clear out the toxic metals, and does not remove those elements we need. Furthermore, of the thousands of people who have now taken it, we hear almost all telling of beneficial effects, with almost none reporting side effects. This was also confirmed in the 3 year research trial of the product.

Those interested in seeing some of the published research on HMD, feel free to download these peer-reviewed publications:

How does it work?
Interestingly, if one takes all the individual components that make up the HMD, they do not work on their own. However, when they are all mixed together there appears to be a magic synergy that makes for a powerful but gentle chelator of heavy metals and other xenobiotics.

No-one really knows the precise mechanism of how it works, but it is believed that the rich nucleopeptides in the Chlorella Growth Factor latch onto metals and sacrifice themselves through the kidneys and out through the urine. Most of the metals leave through the urine, with some being eliminated through the gut too.

coriander.jpg

What are the beneficial effects?
Well, I will let the TESTIMONIALS speak for themselves! Many people report a greater clarity on waking, while others report remarkable energy boosts, particularly while exercising or being physical. Several have noticed a remarkable freedom from headaches and general aches and pains often put down to fibromyalgia. Many women have reported having much less PMT and shorter periods since taking HMD.

If you have your own story to tell while using HMD this could be of great benefit to others to hear - please send it to This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Can you prove it works?
Yes! HMD is actually the ONLY chelator that has undergone a $1 million, three-year research trial using a double-blind placebo-controlled trial with 350 people! During these 3 years over 25 different natural products and combinations were tried but the components of HMD were the only ones that worked for all metals tested. The product has a patent-pending to preserve the science of this discovery. For those that want to read the full research results simply download the full articles HERE

Do I need HMD? .
Given that all the research conducted by toxicologists tells us that just about EVERYONE is toxic, including newborn infants, then the answer is probably "Yes, we all need it!" It is probably true to say that there is not a living soul on this planet, including animals and humans living in the North and South poles, who are not toxic to a greater or lesser degree. Check out the research conducted by the World WildLife Fund and other researchers HERE.

So I was wondering, has anyone tried out this product? I am thinking about giving it a try cause I do have the symptoms of metal toxicity...and what makes the latter more probable is that I used to have silver amalgams that were eventually removed about two years ago. Moreover, I probably drank too much impure colloidal silver that I made myself a few years ago - there was too much oxidation due to either a bad source of distilled water from the local supermarket or perhaps bad silver rods. I think likely the former.

Anyways, HMD is somewhat pricey if you take with its two other complementary products suggested in the Ultimate Detox Protocol:

_http://www.detoxmetals.com/Toxic-Metal-Detoxification-Protocol.html

I am sorry for this post if this product has already been discussed, but I did a search for it on the forum and I couldn't find it.

After our experiences of the last 5, going on 6, months, I think that the best way to go about the matter is to just use the infrared sauna - starting slow - eat the anti-candida diet, and understand that it can take up to a year to thoroughly detox after a lifetime of exposure. Yes, you will probably need some supplements, but that depends on the individual.

We all might as well face the fact that the world we live in has been totally poisoned by psychopathic greed and power and if we want to be functional within it and not let them take us down by compromising our health, we have to be "in the world but not of it." That means that the detox diet, anti-candida diet, anti-inflammation diet, or combinations thereof, will end up being our lifestyle. And regular infra red saunas, or sweat lodges, or however you want to go about it, should be regular also.

If, at the end of a year or six months, you have managed to unload a major toxic burden, the toxins are still in the environment, you can't get away from them, so you have to just do maintenance. That means that if you maintain the diet in a modified form, you will be detoxing gently all the time - which you need to do anyway - and just do weekly saunas.

There is no quick fix. This is not something you do and then go back to eating and helping to increase the toxic load on your body as soon as you are done. Avoiding wheat, sugary drinks and foods, processed foods, soda, alcohol, trans fats, and so forth, MUST become a lifestyle if you are to maintain any semblance of good health in this reality.

Fortunately, dried beans and brown rice are easy and inexpensive and that is the mainstay of the diet. Just add veggies - cooked and raw - fish and meat depending on your blood type and preferences. And do your saunas faithfully!

If you get tired of watching movies or whatever while doing saunas, go to Dick Sutphen's site - http://www.prohypnosis.com/ - and select a couple hypnosis CDs or DVDs and use the sauna time to counter the mind programming that the PTB is using on you daily.

Laura said:
If you get tired of watching movies or whatever while doing saunas, go to Dick Sutphen's site - http://www.prohypnosis.com/ - and select a couple hypnosis CDs or DVDs and use the sauna time to counter the mind programming that the PTB is using on you daily.

Um, as far as I currently know, or think I know, it seems to me that you are in likelihood just sarcastically joking here. This is because as far as I currently know, listening to hypnotic mind programming CDs or DVDs is something that I think the PTB would most likely want us to use, and even better for the PTB if perhaps some awakening "sheeplings" go ahead and willingly buy and use such New Age "self calming" tools!... Or is it that I am actually mistaken and it is just in possibility (that is a possibility just in my mind) that these specific commercialized tools are actually the very rare exception which can be of some assistance in "debugging" the mind of deterring PTB programs if intended to be used in that way? Well, it's just that I highly doubt it, but yet again what do I really know 'that is of my own' about such matters other then what I have read from your Online Wave Series, some articles here and there shared on the former Casschat by other members in the past, and what I am currently reading, Volume 1 The Red Book? Well not much, if anything, to say the least, is of my own. Probably nothing.

Anyways, thank you for mentioning the aforementioned infra red sauna option for metal detoxing, etc.. I missed that one. I am going to email the company and ask them how much it is since I can't find the price of their product on their web page.

Hi Laura,
earlier in this thread you mentioned how the lower colon could reabsorb and recycle alot of stuff. This might ad an interesting footnote to that.

Back in the 80's I paid for a year of college at UND Grand Forks by participating as a volunteer at the USDA Human Nutrition Research Lab.

It was a two part study, The first (3 mos.) was to obtain some normative data which could used as a baseline (How much of what elements does a normal healthy body use) they were also able to get some good copper absorption data because all of the copper in our diet was a non-radioactive isotope of copper (Cu 60) which isn't found in nature. and was introduced into the diet by bread made from hydroponically grown wheat.

The second part was a 9 month zinc depletion study aimed at determining how long it takes a normal healthy body to become zinc deficient. It turns out that the lower colon is so efficient at recycling zinc and some other heavy metals that after nine months on a diet as low in zinc as a laboratory kitchen can make it, none of us showed (15) any symptoms of zinc depletion whatsoever. Indeed, the only long term effects I could see was that I never want to see another bowl of plain, unseasoned fish, and rice as long as I live.
Dennis

Knight Cleaner said:
Laura said:

Um, as far as I currently know, or think I know, it seems to me that you are in likelihood just sarcastically joking here. This is because as far as I currently know, listening to hypnotic mind programming CDs or DVDs is something that I think the PTB would most likely want us to use, and even better for the PTB if perhaps some awakening "sheeplings" go ahead and willingly buy and use such New Age "self calming" tools!... Or is it that I am actually mistaken and it is just in possibility (that is a possibility just in my mind) that these specific commercialized tools are actually the very rare exception which can be of some assistance in "debugging" the mind of deterring PTB programs if intended to be used in that way?

Actually, I've been utilizing Dick's tapes and videos for YEARS. If you have any doubts about Dick, himself, just get a copy of his "The Battle For Your Mind" lecture.

Dick went off a bit new-agey when he met and married Tara, but there is still a high value in his work. I figure that we have ALL been exposed to negative programming all our lives "running in the
background" - our families, society, TV, culture, politics, advertising, video games, etc, etc - it's time to FIGHT BACK! And it's a certainty that we need something other than a traumatic experience (as in transmarginal inhibition) to change the programs.

The Cs once mentioned that changing the programming of the "belief center" is VERY difficult at worst or tricky at best. If we have all the baggage we KNOW we have, PLUS the possibility of health issues (breaking us down as in TMI) PLUS the possibility of all kinds of HAARP signals and even hyperdimensional manipulations, we need all the ammo we can get right now. It's like detoxing the mind. You have to work on it diligently and intelligently.

But, you have to decide for yourself.

In the past I have occasionally used Hemi-Sync (Monroe Institute)-CD`s. I had a look at Dick & Tara`s site.
Their CD`s also seem to use brainwave-changing frequencies. Is there a fundamental difference between Dick`s and Bob`s (Monroe) CD`s?

Back
Top Bottom