Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet

I didn't like Munroe's tapes and I frankly didn't trust him due to many of his connections. I took some of Dick's tapes apart once, analyzed them... they were exactly what they say they are. And, like I said, he just got hooked up with Airy-fairy Tara, but his tapes/CDs are still the same. I just never did "cotton" to her and I don't buy her tapes. She's a "coat-tail rider."

A couple of friends and me had positive experiences with the Hemi-Sync-CD`s. We found them especially helpful for physical and mental relaxation.
I have to admit that I`m still on rare occasions using his Concentration-CD when I`m unable to concentrate on creative work.
After having read your books I became too paranoid to continue listening to them regularly.
If "they" had the technology and used it to brainwash the masses via sound, wouldn`t it be more likely that they would use mass media like TV, radio, mobile phones rather than those relatively obscure meditation CD`s?
Probably wrong question: If they want to attack a certain "clientele" it`d make some sense to deploy the media which is being used by those fleeing the mass media ... but still :/.

nemo said:
A couple of friends and me had positive experiences with the Hemi-Sync-CD`s. We found them especially helpful for physical and mental relaxation.
I have to admit that I`m still on rare occasions using his Concentration-CD when I`m unable to concentrate on creative work.
After having read your books I became too paranoid to continue listening to them regularly.
If "they" had the technology and used it to brainwash the masses via sound, wouldn`t it be more likely that they would use mass media like TV, radio, mobile phones rather than those relatively obscure meditation CD`s?
Probably wrong question: If they want to attack a certain "clientele" it`d make some sense to deploy the media which is being used by those fleeing the mass media ... but still :/.

Like I said, you have to make your own decisions. I had a negative experience with the hemi-sync tapes and did some research and opted for Sutphen. If you've never tried his stuff, you can't really compare, can you?

Laura said:
[...]
Actually, I've been utilizing Dick's tapes and videos for YEARS. If you have any doubts about Dick, himself, just get a copy of his "The Battle For Your Mind" lecture.

Dick went off a bit new-agey when he met and married Tara, but there is still a high value in his work. I figure that we have ALL been exposed to negative programming all our lives "running in the background" - our families, society, TV, culture, politics, advertising, video games, etc, etc - it's time to FIGHT BACK! And it's a certainty that we need something other than a traumatic experience (as in transmarginal inhibition) to change the programs.

The Cs once mentioned that changing the programming of the "belief center" is VERY difficult at worst or tricky at best. If we have all the baggage we KNOW we have, PLUS the possibility of health issues (breaking us down as in TMI) PLUS the possibility of all kinds of HAARP signals and even hyperdimensional manipulations, we need all the ammo we can get right now. It's like detoxing the mind. You have to work on it diligently and intelligently.

But, you have to decide for yourself.

Ah Okay. So this IS indeed one of those rare exceptions! Since I trust you, and you have also mentioned that you have taken his CDs apart and examined them more thoroughly personally (or perhaps also in possibility with Ark's help), then I will give his work a try and see what happens.

Laura said:
Actually, I've been utilizing Dick's tapes and videos for YEARS.

Can you please tell us the names of the titles of those tapes and videos that you found helpful? I am looking through his site and there is too many options to weed through! :cry:

Knight Cleaner said:
Laura said:
Actually, I've been utilizing Dick's tapes and videos for YEARS.

Can you please tell us the names of the titles of those tapes and videos that you found helpful? I am looking through his site and there is too many options to weed through! :cry:

Well, that's rather a personal question and I don't think I'll answer it. How about you just try to figure out what YOUR programs are and find something that may reverse the negative programming?

I will say that I don't recommend the "developing psychic abilities" stuff. I'm talking about human issues like being programmed to feel guilty all the time, or having negative introject problems because your parents were always saying negative things in your presence, or not having a positive outlook on life (believe it or not, you can SEE objectively and STILL have a positive outlook!) If you have problems relaxing and sleeping well, try something along that line. If you feel you have a negative attitude toward being financially successful, try something along that line. If you have health issues, etc etc.

It IS interesting to use one of the "discover your past lives" formats as long as you don't take it too seriously. Just use it as a medium to figure out the dramas and possible dissociated thought loops in your head.

I like Dick Sutphens Theta-Level Mind Converter Zapper CD. I used it a few years ago when I was exploring trance work and theta states. I would say that his CD is the only one I've used and I've tried lots of these binaural Cd's, that allowed me to access a conscious trance state. I don't mean trance as in disassociation I mean there is a real depth and awareness to this trance. I was using it for creative blocks mainly and it's fascinating what comes up.

I'm going to return to this because I think this tool would be great for discovering ego states, identity states, part selves, etc. Also I've discovered that the general consensus is that much of the shaping of behaviour, beliefs and consciousness happens with in the first six years of life so when we try, as adults (predominantly verbal thinkers), to understand our enculturation and conditioning, it is difficult to recall because much of it is not stored in verbal form.

Moonwalker said:
I like Dick Sutphens Theta-Level Mind Converter Zapper CD. I used it a few years ago when I was exploring trance work and theta states. I would say that his CD is the only one I've used and I've tried lots of these binaural Cd's, that allowed me to access a conscious trance state. I don't mean trance as in disassociation I mean there is a real depth and awareness to this trance. I was using it for creative blocks mainly and it's fascinating what comes up.

I'm going to return to this because I think this tool would be great for discovering ego states, identity states, part selves, etc. Also I've discovered that the general consensus is that much of the shaping of behaviour, beliefs and consciousness happens with in the first six years of life so when we try, as adults (predominantly verbal thinkers), to understand our enculturation and conditioning, it is difficult to recall because much of it is not stored in verbal form.

Thank you for sharing this info. Now I know what to try for sure without having any doubts about New Age additions, probably due to the influence of his wife that Laura mentioned. I downloaded Dick Sutphens sample to listen to, and one of the first things he says while trying to put you in a trance state is your "spirit guide", etc, etc. Then, I wasn't sure what to get since there weren't samples of his other CD's.

Here is the lecture "The Battle For Your Mind" Laura talked about earlier: _http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/battlemind.html

I read it, and the conclusions in it goes somewhat in line with what is the view, about the manipulation the official authorities, be it political or religious try to impose us, in this forum.

I just have one question arising from my lack of knowledge in this field, probably it's a dumb question. The thing is, isn't it dangerous to be self hypnotised in the view of how do you come out of it, I mean if the hypnotist is standing next to you he would be the one to "snap you out of it", right?
Or is this kind of hypnosis a superficial one where you by yourself come out of it?

Green_Manalishi said:
I just have one question arising from my lack of knowledge in this field, probably it's a dumb question. The thing is, isn't it dangerous to be self hypnotised in the view of how do you come out of it, I mean if the hypnotist is standing next to you he would be the one to "snap you out of it", right?
Or is this kind of hypnosis a superficial one where you by yourself come out of it?

Not to worry, Dick takes you in and out and it is a "gentle" type of trance state.

Moonwalker said:
I like Dick Sutphens Theta-Level Mind Converter Zapper CD.

Moonwalker I can't find this CD on his site:

I looked through the Zapper section in Mr. Stuphens site but not luck. I just see a picture of the "Zapper Cd" but not a link to this CD, and its just the Zapper CD not the "Theta-Level Mind Converter Zapper CD.":

http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/zapperf.html

So I looked through his other sections as well just to be make sure. Is it called something else perhaps? I couldn't deduce from the descriptions anything that sounds like what you have described about this CD and "conscious trance state". Sheesh, maybe I am so blind that now I need a "how to see zapper cd" or something :rolleyes: And I am wearing my new glasses too! :shock:

I googled for the "Theta-Level Mind Converter Zapper CD" and found the following link:

_http://www.healingproducts.com/sutphen.htm

So it looks like your description is the merging of actually of two CD Titles and not just one? Is it these two:

1)"The Zapper"
2)"Theta Level Mind Converter"

If you get a chance can you please confirm if this is correct or not?

Hi if you go to Dicks site here: http://www.prohypnosis.com/html/mindelect.html you should see it :cool2: I will endeavor to be precise :/ . The title is "Theta Level Mind Converter" Item Number: RB407, it is based on his original Zapper CD, by the way there are no vocals on the CD.

Product Description: "Dick has combined the basic "Zapper" mind-electronics with a human heartbeat beating at delta (30 beats a minute). The effect is even more trance-inducing than the Zapper for most people.

Dick introduced his new "Mind Converter" CD in a two-day class he taught at the American Board of Hypnotherapy Convention (Feb. 12-13, 2002). The professional-hypnotist attendees were exposed to the sound wave and vibrational effects many times over the two days, allowing them to judge the effectiveness by their own experience. And almost everyone attending took home a CD to use in their hypnosis practice.

Then as part of his convention-opening keynote speech, Dick used the "Mind Converter" to hypnotize the 500 attendees while directing a meditation on the subject of "callings." The response was the same.

Listening to the "Theta-Level Mind Converter" will put you in a deep altered state of consciousness. How you use the time in the altered state is up to you."

I would suggest that no one play with the psychic development stuff until they've got a grip on their real life issues and programs.

Moonwalker said:

Actually, this is not really the best way to go about the process. There are NO shortcuts except maybe Transmarginal Inhibition...

Perhaps you might like to describe to all of us how your use of this program improved your life, changed your reality, and helped you to be "healthy, wealthy and wise," so to say?

Back
Top Bottom