AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Thank you very much to everyone who are enriching this thread. It is an invaluable information.
Well, in my case I'm noticing some symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Perhaps it is related to the Epstein-Barr virus. I'll have to get more detailed analysis, since they have given me one a few days ago, and has been normal. Well, also I'll have to organize my life for this, because six months of treatment is something long.

It is possible that the ketogenic diet awakens and activates the immune system, and then begins to react more against the parasites?. I mean, much more than before, with the standard diet.

Pierre said:
While doing some quick research about brain cancer and infections, I stumbled upon this interesting short video:

In a nutshell, a patient was diagnosed with brain tumor, it was removed surgically and deemed cancerous. All the pathology criteria of cancerous cells were met. But further analysis were performed on the tumor and it appeared that it was actually a Brucella (a mycoplasma, i.e. membrane-free bacteria) infection.

Now one could wonder how doctors can't distinguish a cancer from an infection. The thing is, it looks exactly the same. As stated in the video, the "mass' was clinically and radiologically indistinguishable from a (cancerous) brain tumor.
Amazing info.

Laura said:
light worker said:
My vision is to see does it work with toxins. I am sure that it can't kill microorganisms, but if it can help to reduce toxins in body, this would be very good.
Yesterday I have contacted owner of company who is producing Zeolite, and we arranged meeting. I will ask him questions about reducing toxins.
If somebody have some question, please send me. I will ask him.

We have other threads about reducing toxins; this one is about killing microorganisms. A certain amount of detoxing is required during the protocol, but it has to be done very carefully so as not to interfere with the critter nuking process.
So, it's a good idea to do some rounds of EDTA (and perhaps take Zeolite too) before starting the treatment with antibiotics?.

More on bromelain. I definitely think it should be added as an adjunct to the protocol:

_http://draxe.com/6-unbelievable-health-benefits-bromelain/

Of the 1,600 + articles evaluating the medicinal benefits of bromelain, I decided to narrow down this brief review to some of the more important topics because of their prevalence in our society and because of the sheer volume of research that supports its use.

1. Cancer

Not just an effective treatment against lung cancer, the journal Anticancer Drugs published the results of a clinical trial this past February that evaluated how bromelain affects malignant peritoneal mesothelioma (MPM) – a rare cancer caused by asbestos exposure.

According to the study, it was uncovered that “The addition of bromelain increased the die off of cancer cells (cytotoxicity) significantly… Bromelain has the potential of being developed as a therapeutic agent in treating malignant cancer.”

2. Digestive Disorders

Because it’s an enzyme that specifically digests proteins, bromelain has been found to help your body digest food and absorb nutrients more efficiently, as well as being extremely effective at healing issues in the gastrointestinal tract:

Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Ulcerative Colitis
Dyspepsia
Colon Cancer
Constipation
Crohn’s Disease

3. Faster Recovery from Surgery and Injury

Just this past July, a study was published that evaluated bromelain’s ability to treat patients just had impacted 3rd molars extracted. Most patients who undergo this surgery experience significant post-operative pain and swelling. Unfortunately, antibiotics and painkillers are not only quite ineffective; they bring with them a slew of side effects.

Of the 80 people participating in the study, those who were prescribing bromelain reported “significantly lower” post-operation pain, swelling and even redness compared to the control group that were prescribed a generic pain killer.

Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory properties make it a great natural replacement to harmful medications like aspirin.

4. Allergies and Asthma

Last year, the journal Evidenced-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine highlighted the results of a study that investigated how bromelain affected mice with asthma. The study produced some interesting results. In addition to showing that bromelain reduces allergic sensitization, it was discovered that the development of allergic airway disease was also markedly decreased.

This is actually quite profound because it suggests that bromelain helps modulate the entire immune system. It was observed in the study that CD11c (+) dendritic cells and DC44 antigen-presenting cells were kept at bay, which proves that bromelain does more than mask the primary immune response that most people suffering from allergies experiences (stuffy/runny nose, itchy eyes and skin, etc.). It can bring actually prevent allergies by addressing the root cause – a hyperactive, over-sensitive immune system!

5. Sinus Infections (Rhinosinusitis)

To see whether or not a daily dose of bromelain (300 FIP units)(600 mg tablet) could help people suffering from chronic sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses), University of Cologne, Germany researchers recently took 12 patients who had already had sinus surgery and treated them with bromelain for 3 months. They discovered the following bromelain benefits:

Total symptom scores improved.
Total rhinoscopy scores improved.
Overall quality of life was enhanced.
And no adverse affects were reported.

Because surgery can oftentimes be ineffective at treating sinusitis, this research brings a lot of hope to people suffering from irretraceable sinus problems!

6. Joint Pain

Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic characteristics, bromelain is fantastic for acute or chronic joint pain. This past winter, the journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine published a research trial that evaluated 42 osteoarthritis patients with degenerative spine or painful joint conditions.

Two 650 mg capsules of bromelain were given to the patients 2 – 3 times each day on an empty stomach (depending on whether they had acute or chronic pain) and it was discovered that pain decreased up to 60% for acute situations and more than 50% for chronic disorders!

Bromelain Supplements and Diet

There are 3 primary ways to incorporate bromelain in your natural health regimen:

Eating the fiber-rich core of a juicy, ripe pineapple is the best way to consume natural sources of bromelain. Keep in mind that the riper the fruit is, the softer the core will be. So, make sure you keep it out on your counter an extra day or two to make sure that you’re not gnawing on a tough stem! Note that the flesh of a pineapple is also good for you, but doesn’t have the high bromelain content like the core does.

Juicing the core of the pineapple or throwing it into a smoothie along with other vegetables like cucumber. Drinking fresh pineapple juice has been shown to be a powerful remedy against inflammatory diseases. I recommend drinking 4 ounces a day to help prevent digestive issues and up to 8 ounces to treat illnesses like ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease or constipation.

Taking a natural bromelain supplement or proteolytic enzyme supplement with bromelain can also be quite effective if you’re targeting some specific inflammatory or chronic disease. If you are trying to improve digestion you will take it with meals but for all other health conditions you will take it on an empty stomach.

Bromelain Dosage and Uses

The most common prescribed dosage for Bromelain is 500mg daily. However for various conditions, many physicians may recommend:

Arthritis – 400mg 1-2x daily

Allergies – 1000mg daily of Bromelain + Quercitin

Cancer – 2000mg+ daily of Bromelain with other proteolytic enzymes

Digestion – 500mg with meals

Surgery Recovery – 1000mg 3x daily between meals

Bromelain should be taken on an empty stomach, unless you are taking it to improve digestion.

Bromelain Side Effects

Because it helps prevent blood clots, be especially careful when consuming extra pineapple or a bromelain supplement if you’re taking blood thinners.

Another important bit:

_http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/bromelain

Possible Interactions

If you are being treated with any of the following medications, you should not use bromelain without talking to your health care provider.

Antibiotics -- Bromelain may increase the amount of antibiotics absorbed by the body. In one clinical study, the combination of bromelain and amoxicillin raised levels of amoxicillin in the blood. Also, some studies suggest that bromelain may increase the body's absorption of tetracycline, another antibiotic. But results of other studies have been conflicting.

Blood thinners (anticoagulants and antiplatelet drugs) -- Bromelain may affect the blood's ability to clot. When taken with blood thinners, it could raise the risk of bleeding. Some blood-thinning drugs include:

Warfarin (Coumadin)
Clopidogrel (Plavix)
Aspirin

Sedatives -- Some experts believe bromelain may make sedative drugs stronger, including:

Anti seizure medications, such as phenytoin (Dilantin) and valproic acid (Depakote)
Barbiturates
Benzodiazepines, such as alprazolam (Xanax) and diazepam (Valium)
Drugs to treat insomnia, such as zolpidem (Ambien), zaleplon (Sonata), eszopiclone (Lunesta), and ramelteon (Rozerem)
Tricyclic antidepressants, such as amitriptyline (Elavil)
Alcohol

The same is true of herbs with a sedating effect, such as valerian, kava, and catnip.

Source: Bromelain | University of Maryland Medical Center _http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/bromelain#ixzz3gnmoJAjs
University of Maryland Medical Center

I wonder if it would be useful for people who possibly have an allergic reaction to bromelain in pineapple. Apparently, if one eats a pineapple and has a stingy feeling in the mouth, or swelling, etc., it means that one is allergic to bromelain. So would it be still beneficial to take one? Maybe bromelain in supplement form is different from the form it is present in the fresh pineapple?

l apprenti de forgeron said:
So, it's a good idea to do some rounds of EDTA (and perhaps take Zeolite too) before starting the treatment with antibiotics?.

I also plan to do the complete DMSA treatment before starting with antibiotics. This vendor supplies to Europe: _http://www.supersmart.com/en--Detoxification--DMSA-100-mg--0248.

Keit said:
I wonder if it would be useful for people who possibly have an allergic reaction to bromelain in pineapple. Apparently, if one eats a pineapple and has a stingy feeling in the mouth, or swelling, etc., it means that one is allergic to bromelain. So would it be still beneficial to take one? Maybe bromelain in supplement form is different from the form it is present in the fresh pineapple?

I hadn't heard of a pineapple allergy, but here is something about it:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/466016-pineapple-allergy-bromelain/

Those allergic to pineapple may or may not be also allergic to bromelain. A person could also be allergic to different compounds in pineapples besides bromelain.

In rare cases, bromelain or pineapple may cause an extreme allergic reaction that results in anaphylactic shock. Symptoms of anaphylaxis include extreme swelling of the throat, leading to difficulty swallowing and breath. A rapid pulse may also develop, and the skin and nails may turn blue. Lightheadedness, dizziness and loss of consciousness may eventually occur. Anaphylactic shock can be life threatening, so if you experience these symptoms of an extreme allergic reaction, contact emergency medical services immediately, advises the University of Maryland Medical Center.

So, like everything else, it must be tested individually.

Very interesting info about bromelain... I'd like to try that while I do the EDTA protocol, before this one.

Gaby said:
I updated the one sheet protocol and the extended version Yas did. I included the comment on how to adjust the doxy dose in this last extended version. A word on famciclovir and what other antivirals are available was included as well.

I opened it and is was a bit messy (maybe it's just my computer that changes everything), so I fixed it and created a PDF as well, but I'll wait a bit to post it in case we want to add the bromelain as well.

That electronics magazine supplement story about Rife and related subjects was quite good as a relatively short summary. I read it yesterday and decided to download the PDF as a reference. Thanks for posting the links, Aragorn.

I'm going to see if I can get some bromelain with my next order of supplements in a month or so. It might be good to have on hand (and test). I've tried it several years ago, and don't remember anything in particular taking it.

SeekinTruth said:
That electronics magazine supplement story about Rife and related subjects was quite good as a relatively short summary. I read it yesterday and decided to download the PDF as a reference. Thanks for posting the links, Aragorn.

I'm going to see if I can get some bromelain with my next order of supplements in a month or so. It might be good to have on hand (and test). I've tried it several years ago, and don't remember anything in particular taking it.

McCormick unseasoned meat tenderizer obtainable in the US is pretty much bromelain with some stuff to keep it from caking. You can mix it with water and make poultices out of it and mainly, use it on cheap cuts of meat to make them tender. Really works.

Apologies if this has already been shared, but I couldn't find it.

Lecture by Dr. Garth Nicolson - Weaponized Mycoplasmas (at about minute 8, he starts describing the types of infections, symptoms, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

https://youtu.be/sT25HhAVhhU

Whether they were engineered or not as "weapons of mass destruction" as he claims, or natural agents, his points are pretty interesting, IMO, as are his explanations about the biological processes, but I haven't finished watching it yet.

Reactions: Zar
Chu said:

Lecture by Dr. Garth Nicolson - Weaponized Mycoplasmas (at about minute 8, he starts describing the types of infections, symptoms, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

Whether they were engineered or not as "weapons of mass destruction" as he claims, or natural agents, his points are pretty interesting, IMO, as are his explanations about the biological processes, but I haven't finished watching it yet.

Excellent video Chu - thanks much. Garth's research results make a lot of sense and tie in nicely with Plague Time. The book he referenced is here: http://www.amazon.com/Project-Lily-Garth-Nicolson-Nancy/dp/1413485197/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437744398&sr=1-1&keywords=project+day+lily

There are dots in this story that can connect all the way back to "Dr Mary's Monkey" and weaponization efforts associated with the polio vaccine. Moving forward in time, we get to Jim Jones and his experiments in Jonestown.

In Plague Time's long analysis of the various HIV strain sequences (suggesting a long past of human HIV infection), nowhere (in my reading so far) does the author suggest the possibility that the HIV strains were intentionally cultured intensively in humans (experimentally) in order to increase virulence and at the same, cover the tracks. If this was what Jones was doing, then in order to erase all the evidence, mass killing would be required (after isolating the new strains).

Michael Meiers' books describe the likelihood of the Jim Jones part of the story:

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Holocaust-Epidemic-Created-Operation/dp/1457525038/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437746181&sr=1-1&keywords=Michael+Meiers

http://www.amazon.com/Jonestown-Medical-Experiment-Review-Evidence/dp/0773408126/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437746181&sr=1-3&keywords=Michael+Meiers

Chu said:

Yeah, I also stumbled on this story of bioengineered WMD:s yesterday, while searching. This story seems to be circulating on various alternative sites, like 'educateyourself' and 'godlikeproductoins', which makes me a bit suspicious. There seems to be many books related to the subject, not only by Nicolson. Here's one that could be interesting:

The Brucellosis Triangle: From Frederick to Washington to New York Paperback – 1998
by Donald W Scott (Author)
Link: http://amzn.com/096926223X

The story that is circulating is summarized e.g. on this New Age site called: _http://hillaryraimo.blogspot.fi/2011/02/mycoplasma-attack-by-jim-marrs.html. The article is written by Jim Marrs. The story sounds wild, but who knows. In the article, you can find the referenced authors and look up their books on the subject.

Okay, so the basic conspiracy theory goes something like this (sorry, a bit long):

Monday, February 21, 2011
THE MYCOPLASMA ATTACK by Jim Marrs

“The victims of the neurodegenerative/systemic degenerative disease Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Fibromyalgia are ill with a very real physical disease deriving from a sub-viral particle developed from the Brucellosis bacterial toxin.”
— Donald W. and William L.C. Scott, authors of The Brucellosis Triangle

In recent horror movies, tiny microorganisms infect humans and turn them into flesh-eating zombies. Often, the virus has been accidentally loosed from a covert government laboratory. While, it doesn’t seem like a pathogen exists for transforming a normal person into a cannibalistic zombie, there are a number of manmade germs and toxins that have been in development since before World War II that can devastate the human body.

NAZI AND JAPANESE BIOLOGICAL WARFARE

In the wake of the Second World War, thousands of die-hard Nazis were arriving in the US, thanks to a technology-for-immunity swap arranged between Hitler’s right-hand man Martin Bormann and America’s Wall Street elite which included John J. McCloy and his protégé, Allen Dulles.

According to Dr. Len G. Horowitz’s research, “The WHO [World Health Organization] was heavily funded and influenced by the Rockefeller family, along with the United Nations and the World Bank…[and] the fact that John D. Rockefeller’s business managers and lawyers, John Foster and Allen Dulles, had created the partnership between the world’s largest oil conglomerate and I.G. Farben— Germany’s leading industrial organization prior to World War II….” Before the war, attorney McCloy had represented the I.G. Farben drug combine. In The Rise of the Fourth Reich, it was detailed how the Dulles brothers and their pre-war work for the Schroeder Rockefeller& Company, City National Bank Chairman John J. McCloy and Union Banking Corporation Director Prescott Bush acted as principal agents for Hitler’s Germany. It might also be noted that the UN building in New York City sits on Rockefeller-donated land.

McCloy, who served as High Commissioner in post-war Germany, also was chairman of the Ford Foundation, Chase Manhattan Bank, the Salk Institute, E. R. Squibb & Sons, and the powerful Council on Foreign Relations, described in the New York Times as a group that “fixes major goals and constitutes itself a ready pool of manpower for the more exacting labors of leadership.” In his 1989 Times obituary, McCloy was termed “chairman of the Establishment,”

Though US laws were in place to forbid post-war Germans from conducting research on chemical warfare, these were largely ignored as John McCloy hired experts as “consultants” and helped fund German industries to produce chemical warfare materials for the American military. At the same time, Allen Dulles was named director of the CIA. Prior to the war had served as legal representative of the Nazi Shroeder Bank and then during the war as an officer for the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), where he supervised Army Intelligence translator Henry Kissinger, who would go on to become secretary of state under President Richard Nixon. It was Dulles as head of the CIA that expunged many Paperclip scientists Nazi backgrounds.

During this time, Wernher von Braun, long considered the father of our NASA space program, and other top rocket scientists entered the country, along with the chief of Nazi medical science Walter Emil Schreiber, who had supervised the sterilization of men using surgery, x-rays and drugs and had overseen the exchange of humans and mice as recipients of a deadly typhus virus and. Despite being described as “the prototype of an ardent and convinced Nazi,” Schrieber worked for a decade in the chemical division of the US European Command and for a time at the Air Force School of Aviation Medicine in Texas.

Another German immigrant, Kurt Blome, told U.S. military interrogators in 1945 that he had been ordered in 1943 to experiment with plague vaccines on concentration camp prisoners. Blome went on to work for the US Army Chemical Corp. These Nazis were joined at Fort Detrick by Japanese Gen. Ishii Shiro, the man in charge of the infamous Unit 731, the Japanese biological research and development unit responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people, including American prisoners.

It was the work of such enemy researchers that was continued and expanded in the United States following WWII that may have resulted in many of recent health disasters.

MYCOPLASMAS AND PRIONS

In the early 1940s, Nazi medical scientists had managed to isolate the bacterial toxin from brucella bacteria (usually known as Brucellosis or undulant fever and mostly found in mammals, especially cows) and form it into a crystalline form or agent.

Brucellosis is an ancient bacteria, and was selected because it was insidious, difficult to detect, and was present in almost every organ or system of the human body. When activated by the crystalline agent, brucellosis stimulates various diseases that prompt a variety of symptoms including debilitating fatigue, high fever, shivering, aching, drenching sweats, headache, backache, weakness and depression. Damage to major organs is possible leading to ailments such as multiple sclerosis, arthritis and heart disease.

The Paperclip medical scientists coming to America brought with them this toxin, known as a mycoplasma -- a distinct type of bacteria lacking a cell wall. A U.S. government report dated January 3, 1946, carried a section entitled, “Production and isolation, for the First Time, of a Crystalline Bacterial Toxin.” The Nazi bug had been reduced to a crystalline form, creating an artificial virulent disease agent derived from the original bacteria.

This crystalline bacterial agent could be dispensed by aerial spraying or by infected insects. The agent also did not respond to most antibiotics, including penicillin. Acting as a parasite, it stimulated both bacterial and viral diseases and, because it attached to specific cells without killing them, was virtually undetectable by conventional medical diagnosis techniques. Such diseases are considered untreatable and usually fatal, because they mostly affect the brain or neural tissue,

These sub-viral bacterium particles have various names. They have been termed “prions” by Nobel Prize-winner Dr. Stanley B. Prusiner, “stealth viruses” by Dr. John Martin of the Center for Complex Infectious Diseases, “amyloids” by the late Dr. Carleton Gajdusek, winner of the 1976 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his work on mysterious epidemics at the National Institute of Health (NIH); and “Mycoplasma/Brucellosis” by Donald Scott and Garth Nicholson.

According to a paper by Stanley Prusiner, prions are unprecedented infectious pathogens that cause fatal neurodegenerative diseases by the entirely novel mechanism of altering proteins in the body. “Prion diseases may present as genetic, infectious, or sporadic disorders, all of which involve modification of the prion protein (PrP),” wrote Prusiner.

Paperclip scientists working on these infectious organisms were based primarily in laboratories at Fort Detrick, MD, Cold Spring Harbor, NY and Edgewood Arsenal, MD. “It was here and in hundreds of other laboratories throughout America that immediately after World War II our former enemies’ scientists were brought in under Operation Paperclip to continue their research and development of some of the most horrible weapons of mass destruction known to mankind,” noted molecular researchers Garth and Nancy Nicolson in their 2005 book Project Day Lily.

The husband-wife molecular researchers noted there are 200 species of Mycoplasma. Most are innocuous and do no harm. Only four or five are pathogenic. “Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus strain) probably comes from the nucleus of the Brucella bacterium. This disease agent is not a bacterium and not a virus; it is a mutated form of the Brucella bacterium, combined with a visna virus, from which the mycoplasma is extracted,” They said. “[T]he little mycoplasma also lost some of its genetic information, such as the genes that encode the thick cell wall and other genes that code for certain enzymes in metabolic pathways. Thus it is smaller than the most common bacteria, and without the distinctive cell walls found in most bacteria it can take on a variety of morphologies. It must hide inside animal or human cells to survive, and although originally thought to be fairly fragile, the little mycoplasma was hardier than anyone had ever imagined.”

Although it considered primitive by bacteriological standards, the mycoplasma actually evolved from bacteria that contained cell walls, but lost its ability to make its own cell wall, probably because it no longer needed it when hiding inside hosts’ cells and tissues. “But it made up for the loss of some of its genetic information by having evolved with other genetic sequences that allowed it to enter and colonize cells just like viruses….[but] it was not a virus because it retained the genetic and biochemical remnants of bacteria. Like a virus, however, it damaged cells by interfering with some of the cells’ biochemical cycles, and it encoded some nasty molecules that caused invaded cells to slowly self-destruct and die,” said the Nicolsons, noting that important targets inside cells were the mitochondria, cellular “batteries” which produce energy and the DNA.

The Nicolsons explained that biological warfare research conducted between 1942 and now has created more deadly and infectious forms of Mycoplasma. Continuing the work of Nazi scientists, researchers in the US “weaponized” the mycoplasma by reducing the pathogen to a synthesized crystalline form. They later tested it on an unsuspecting public in North America.

According to the Nicolsons, the US military’s fascination with building this kind of biological weapon lies in the fact that the “creature will hide inside cells and cause unbelievable havoc. It will destroy the mitochondria, eventually sending cells into an unrelenting death program, and in the process gene expression will go crazy and surrounding cells will become damaged. This bug will then escape from its dying host cell and go to other places to eventually colonize every organ. And because pieces of the cellular membrane are dislodged when this little mycoplasma leaves its cellular hiding places, its victims should also be presented with an array of autoimmune symptoms similar to those found in various degenerative illnesses. It may even mimic some neurodegenerative diseases. It’s beautiful, because it should cause diseases such as multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis, but no one will ever guess that they are caused by an infection. Most physicians …will never figure this out…. What a delightful weapon!”

Several researchers, including the Nicolsons, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, Dr. Joseph S. Puleo, and authors of The Brucellosis Triangle, Donald W. and William L.C. Scott, have linked this micoplasma pathogen to a host of increasingly common neurosystemic diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Bi-Polar Disorder, Crohns-Colitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Creutzfeldt-Jakob, diabetes, dystonia, Fibromyalgia, Huntington’s, Lupus, Lyme disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Myalgic encephalomyelitis, Parkinson’s disease and even Schizophrenia. Some strains of mycoplasma are now being blamed for cancer and AIDS. According to the former chief virologist for the pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme, the late Dr. Maurice Hilleman, this disease agent is now carried by everybody in North America and possibly most people throughout the world.

Mycoplasma researchers claim many people today suffering from various neurological diseases are actually ill with brucellosis. However, because the disease toxin pathogen has been isolated from the source bacterium in a crystalline form, there is no blood or tissue test that will confirm this fact.

Weaponized mycoplasmas generate ammonias that are deposited into the infected cell nuclei. “These nasty ‘beasts’ intertwine with the genetic machinery and are intra-cellular rather than inter-cellular. Other infectious agents are involved in the afflicted individual. These agents are usually mosaics of naturally occurring bacteria and viruses, and the effect upon the afflicted individual depends upon the individual's genetic pre-disposition and immunological make-up,” stated Garth Nicolson. “Each person is affected differently by the infection, but all afflicted individuals share a constellation of symptoms.

“We have a survey that describes 120 signs and symptoms,” added Nancy Nicolson. “In the case of the pathogenic mycoplasmas that we investigated, we found the HIV-1 envelope gene associated with the mycoplasma. This gene renders the mycoplasma more deadly. I have always wondered how many people that have been diagnosed as HIV positive actually have the chimeric-- a mosaic of the mycoplasma bacterian and HIV?” Reportedly there are 10 strains of HIV. HIV-1 promotes AIDS; by compromising the immunization system, whereas HIV-2 does not promote AIDS. The other 8 HIV strains are included in the bio-warfare arsenal. The pathogenic mycoplasma can promote a non-HIV AIDS that mimics the symptoms of AIDS. “No one will talk about this!” said Nancy Nicolson. “The mycoplasmas have been genetically engineered with pieces of genetic material from other pathogens such as brucella. The mycoplasmas are often co-factors with the Lyme disease microorganism. All these emerging diseases correlate to bio-warfare experiments conducted during the Cold War that went seriously awry. Remember the US did approximately 208 open air tests on the US population without their knowledge or consent over a 30 years period.”

It is possible that the crystalline disease toxin from the pathogens is one of the mycoplasma species— a technological feat accomplished by US military biochemical researchers working with Nazi Paperclip scientists. In 1946, director of the War Research Service, George W. Merck, reported the possibility of using crystalline toxins to Secretary of War Robert P. Patterson. It should be noted that the War Research Service initiated America’s biological weapons program, and Merck went on to become president of the Merck & Company pharmaceutical firm. Although Merck died in 1957, his early knowledge of the disease toxin means it could have been passed along to his colleagues at Merck Pharmaceutical. That Merck was involved in such research can be seen in a New England Journal of Medicine article which noted that a study of the hepatitis B vaccine, used extensively in gay and drug-addict communities, was supported “by a grant from the Department of Virus and Cell Biology of Merck, Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories, West Point, VA.

After extensive study, researchers Donald W. and William L.C. Scott concluded that those suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibramyalgia are actually victims of “man-altered versions of brucellosis emanating from the ‘triangle’— that is, the areas around Fort Detrick, Washington, D.C. New York City’s East Side and Long Island’s federal Animal Disease Center, and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.” These locations are often mentioned in biological warfare literature. Fort Detrick and Cold Spring Harbor, especially, were centers of Nazi Paperclip research activity.

According to the Scotts’ report, this pathogen was tested during the summer of 1984 at Tahoe-Truckee High School in California via the air duct system. Individual rooms were fitted with an independent recycling air supply system and the teacher’s lounge was designated as the infection target. Within months, seven of eight teachers assigned to this room became very ill.

Tahoe-Truckee High School was only one of several locations where the specially designed pathogens were tested. Some pathogens were distributed by aerosol sprays and others were spread through contaminated mosquitoes. The Scotts reported that, during the 1980s, one hundred million mosquitoes a month were bred at the Dominion Parasite Laboratory in Belleville, Ontario. From there, the mosquitoes were tested by both Canadian and U.S. military authorities after being infected with brucellosis. Some observers believe the 1999 outbreak of human encephalitis in New York City due to what was designated West Nile virus may have been the result of these infected mosquitoes.

Additionally, the Scotts also claim that unsuspecting victims were tested by both the military and CIA and monitored by the National Institutes of Health and the Center for Disease Control Encouraged by what they thought was a successful test, military leaders reportedly passed the brucellosis bio agent to Saddam Hussein, who in the mid-1980s was fighting a protracted war against Iran with the aid of the CIA. With the approval of Vice-President George H. W. Bush in 1985, Saddam received “a startling array of biological pathogens… the essential raw material for a disabling weapon.” This included shipments of both brucella abortus, biotypes 3 and 9, and brucella melitensis, biotypes 1 and 3. These toxins continued to be sold to Saddam through May 2, 1986 as “shipments number 21 and 22 from [the American Type Culture Collection] ATCC in Rockville, Maryland.”

In a 2005 article entitled “Molecular Terrorism,” Gary Tunsky credited both Scotts and the Nicolsons with creating a growing public awareness of the mysterious and debilitating effects of mycoplasma infection.

“Chances are if you feel sick and tired and your doctor is unable to make a definite diagnosis because lab tests, blood chemistry profiles and tissue cultures fail to reveal any disease pathogen, you might very well be infected with Mycoplasma,” suggested Tunsky.

“Since Mycoplasma cannot be successfully treated with the usual short course duration of antibiotics due to their intracellular location, slow proliferation rate and inherent resistance to most antibiotics, the few Mycoplasma experts that specialize in this field are recommending six-months to one year of non-stop treatments using strong antibiotics such as Cipro and Doxycycline,” he added. “However, if a patient does not want to destroy their body and immune system with Cipro and Doxycycline, a total overhaul of every cell from head to toe using a multi-faceted, non-toxic, holistic treatment approach is absolutely necessary to overcome Mycoplasma infections naturally. This is why vitamins and nutritional supplementation are so important in the therapy.”

Tunsky said the reason so many Americans are caught up in a medical merry-go-round of being bounced from one doctor to the next without ever receiving a proper diagnosis is that mainstream medical doctors are not trained to find hard-to-detect pathogens. “Since mycoplasma hides intra-cellularly and invades multiple organs and systems, it manifests a vast array of symptoms throughout the whole body, making a correct diagnosis virtually impossible for a mainstream doctor's linear, magic bullet mentality,” he explained. Such inability to make a quick and simple diagnosis lies behind the mysterious malady which struck members of the US military in the Persian Gulf War of 1990-91.

GULF WAR SYNDROME

After Saddam obtained a stockpile of the brucellosis, it was discovered that this contagious designer bacteria had mutated and become airborne. And it was too late. According to the Scotts, Saddam used his toxins on American troops during the Persian Gulf War. This attack by mycoplasma, exacerbated by the impaired immunization systems caused by untested vaccines, the depleted uranium used in anti-tank shells and oil well fires, combined in a toxic mixture resulting in the illness known as Gulf War Syndrome. “Researchers could only look dumbly on when 100,000 veterans returned from the Gulf War presenting all of the brucellosis symptoms…And the Pentagon could only take up the tried and tested myth that the veterans were not really sick at all. They only imagined they were,” the Scotts explained.

Troops initially were told that no such infection existed and that the problem was mostly in their mind. But over the years, authorities were forced to admit that something had triggered severe illness in many Gulf War veterans. Curiously, French troops that served in the Gulf War did not receive the same mix of vaccines as the British and Americans and did not suffer from Gulf War Syndrome. Apparently their undamaged immunization systems were able to withstand the mycoplasma attack.

A 1993 staff report to Senator Donald W. Riegle, Jr., entitled, “Gulf War Syndrome: The Case for Multiple Origin Mixed Chemical/Biotoxin Warfare Related Disorders” contrasts the relationship between the high rate of Gulf War illnesses among troops exposed to a direct agent attacks and the much lower rates among those exposed only to the indirect fallout from coalition bombings of Iraqi chemical, biological, and nuclear targets. Because the US military was not likely to reveal one of its most secret bio-chemical weapons or face liability by admitting that it had been sold to Saddam Hussein, the report concluded that vaccines “were to blame for the troops’ illnesses.” However, the report also hinted at the possibility of other causes, stating, “While other possible causes of the Gulf War Syndrome, such as petrochemical poisoning, depleted uranium exposure, and regionally prevalent diseases, have been discussed, no other explanation proves as compelling.”

Although Riegle’s report was completed in September, 1993, it was not made available until April, 1997, when the American Gulf War Veterans Association was finally able to obtain a copy. Not only were servicemen being forced to take untested vaccines, many veterans were not receiving adequate medical care due to missing medical records. The Senate Veterans Affairs Committee Report 103-97 issued on December 8, 1994, showed the military medical records of 51 percent of 150 Gulf War veterans surveyed were either missing or inaccurate. Clearly, something else other than mere negligence must have been at play if so many medically records were missing or inaccurate.
In 2009, Gulf War infection due to manmade mycoplasma seemed to be repeating itself. In mid-August, three Canadian soldiers were quarantined at a hospital in Quebec City, Canada, after returning from Kandahar, Afghanistan. The soldiers were infected with a drug-resistant “superbug” formally titled Acinetobacter baumannii, but dubbed by the American troops “Iraqibacter.” Fearing they too may have contracted this bug, two civilian patients that were in contact with the soldiers were also isolated. “This isn't the first case we've had. We've received military patients returning from Afghanistan with this bacterium since 2007,” said a hospital spokesperson. In a 2007 report, Wound Care Canada wrote incidences of this strain have increased in U.S. military hospitals. America’s CDC has issued a report stating that an increase of Acinetobacter baumannii in military hospitals treating U.S. troops serving in the Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan was noticed as far back as 2002.

Following the Gulf War and the misrepresentations of the government, the mycoplasma spread to the civilian population whereupon many people began suffering from debilitation and tiredness. Once it was known that the contagion was spreading into the general population, top officials with the National Institutes of Health and Center for Disease Control as well as the Defense Department and the Department of Health and Human Resources claimed the disease was connected to the Epstein-Barr virus. They labeled it “Chronic Mononucleosis,” and it has now become known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Like the veterans before them, victims of this ailment initially were told it was merely a psychological condition.

Yet, by 2010, the CDC had acknowledged Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a long-term debilitating and complex disorder characterized by profound fatigue that is not improved by bed rest and that may be worsened by physical or mental activity. The CDC estimated more than one million people in the United States is affected by the syndrome and that there are “tens of millions of people with similar fatiguing illnesses who do not fully meet the strict research definition of CFS.”

One victim, Dr. Martin Lerner of William Beaumont Hospital, told his peers in the American Society of Microbiology that the mysterious disease left his heart damaged, and that he suspected that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome was caused by viral infection. Lerner, who founded the Treatment Center for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Beverly Hills, MI, created the Energy Index Point Score in hopes it would become a standard measurement tool to evaluate the degree of disability for CFS patients. Kerner has connected the Epstein Barr Virus, Human Herpes Virus-6 and Cytomegalovirus and similar infections to CFS. These are the very debilitating diseases studied by Donald and William Scott, who concluded that the victims of such neurodegenerative and systemic diseases “are ill with a very real physical disease deriving from a sub-viral particle developed from the brucellosis bacterial toxin.”

The idea that a manmade biological weapon may be responsible for the ill health of millions of Americans is horrifying enough. Is it possible that such a catastrophic circumstance is the result of a conscious plan by the globalists?

DEPOPULATION EFFORTS

Researchers now believe that virtually everyone in North America – and perhaps the world – carries the crystalline pathogen, although no symptoms will become apparent until the latter stages of some serious disease. Many conspiracy theorists believed in early 2009 that something within the Swine flu vaccinations would trigger the pathogen.

Swine flu, officially a new strain of the H1N1 influenza virus, was first identified in the spring of 2009 following an outbreak in Mexico. Oddly, although the strain contains a combination of genes from swine, avian (bird), and human influenza viruses, it cannot be spread by eating pork or pork products, leading many suspicious persons to suspect that swine flu is of human manufacture.

Some theorists also believed that the spread of the health-destroying mycoplasma toxin fits well with the agenda of the wealthy elite who have long supported eugenics and have been looking for ways to cull the human herd of “useless eaters.” Many cite a 1974 classified study made by the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger in 1974 entitled, “National Security Study Memorandum (NSSM) 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” This study, also known as The Kissinger Report, stated that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) represented a serious threat to U.S. national security. The study was adopted as official policy in November, 1975 by unelected President Gerald Ford and implemented by Brent Scowcroft, who had replaced Kissinger as national security adviser. NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in LDCs countries through birth control, war and famine. Then CIA Director George H. W. Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture.

In a 1981 interview concerning overpopulation, former Ambassador to South Vietnam and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Maxwell Taylor, after advocating population reduction through limited wars, disease and starvation, blithely concluded, “I have already written off more than a billion people. These people are in places in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We can’t save them. The population crisis and the food-supply question dictate that we should not even try. It’s a waste of time.”

As if he were reading from Taylor’s script, England’s Prince Philip was quoted in People magazine as saying, “Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed— not just for the natural world, but for the human world. The more people there are, the more resources they'll consume, the more pollution they'll create, the more fighting they will do. We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war.” Years later, Philip mused, “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

In the early 1970s, Associate Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg may have echoed the views of Ivy League intellectuals when she said she believed the Roe v. Wade abortion decision was predicated on the Supreme Court majority's desire to diminish “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.” She added that it was then her expectation that the right to abortion created in Roe “was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion.”

Where did Ginsburg get the idea that American policy-making elites were interested in decreasing undesirable populations? Some researchers suggested that Ginsburg, at some point, became acquainted with the writings of John Holdren or of like-minded people in the most militant branch of the population control movement. In 1977, Mr. Holdren was a young academic who helped anti-natalist guru Paul Ehrlich and his wife Anne write Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment.

Holdren’s work states, “If some individuals contribute to general social deterioration by overproducing children, and if the need is compelling, they can [could] be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility – just as they can be required to exercise responsibility in their resource-consumption patterns….” Expressing the desire for “a Planetary regime” by controlling all human economic activity and interactions with the environment, the authors suggest the “power to enforce the agreed limits” on population growth by whatever means necessary. This includes involuntary sterilization, abortion, or even mass involuntary sterilization through the infiltration of sterilizing agents into public water supplies.

Internet blogger and radio host William Norman Grigg pointed out that amidst the Obama administration’s efforts to impose centralized “universal” healthcare, John Holdren sits as Barack Obama’s ‘Science Czar,’ in which he counsels the president on the role of science in public policy. “This relationship has a certain Strangelovian undercurrent, given Holdren’s enthusiasm for eugenicist and totalitarian methods of population ‘management’,” he noted.

Prolific author G. Edward Griffin, best known for his book on the Federal Reserve, The Creature from Jekyll Island, also voiced concern over Holdren thoughts on martial law and depopulation. Noting Holdren’s advocacy of forced abortions and putting sterilization chemicals in the water supply, Griffin stated that Holdren discussed the possibility of reducing the population by insidious means. “He was not concerned with the ethical or freedom issues involved with these measures, only their practicality. Now we find this same man, an academic expert on population reduction, at the right hand of the President of The United States, advocating mass vaccination against the Swine Flu using vaccines that half of the medical profession believes are unsafe…Remember, all of those who hold power in the governments of the world today are collectivists [self-styled globalists], and the guiding rule of collectivism is that individuals and minorities must be sacrificed, if necessary, for the greater good of the state or of society. Of course, those who rule will decide what the greater good is and who is to be sacrificed,” Griffin said.

This, of course, is the basic problem with population control. The idea of limiting the burgeoning Earth’s population is probably desirable, as the increasing number of humans as well as their waste is placing a strain on the planet. The rub comes with the question of who will decide which segments of the population must forego childbearing for the good of the majority. So far, it is the wealthy elite – the globalists – who have taken the lead in creating ways of holding down population growth through eugenics, drugs and birth-control measures.

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts agreed with Griffin that one of the globalists’ goals is depopulation. “Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season,” she warned. “I keep remembering my sense of urgency leaving the Bush Administration in 1991. We had to do something to turn around the economy and gather real assets behind retirement plans and the social safety net. If not, Americans could find themselves deeply out on a limb. I felt my family and friends were in danger. They did not share my concern. They had a deep faith in the system. As my efforts to find ways of reengineering government investment in communities failed to win political support, Washington and Wall Street moved forward with a debt bubble and globalization that was horrifying in its implications for humanity.

“Overwhelmed by what was happening, I estimated the end result. My simple calculations guessed that we were going to achieve economic sustainability on Earth by depopulating down to a population of approximately 500 million people from our then current global population of 6 billion [by 2009, 7.7 billion]. I was… used to looking at numbers from a very high level. To me, we had to have radical change in how we governed resources or depopulate. It was a mathematical result.”

Fitts noted than some government budget analysts have concluded that the nation can no longer afford previously-assumed social safety nets like Social Security and Medicare. “That is, unless you change the actuarial assumptions in the budget - like life expectancy,” she said, “Lowering immune systems and increasing toxicity levels combined with poor food, water and terrorizing stress will help do the trick. A plague can so frighten and help control people that they will accept the end of their current benefits (and the resulting implications to life expectancy) without objection. And a plague with proper planning can be highly profitable. Whatever the truth of what swine flu is or vaccines rushed into production without proper testing and peer review, it is a way to keep control in a situation that is quickly shifting out of control.”

...{continues with the usual story of Royal Rife}

My little piece of bacon about bromelain:

"The updating of the plug bromelain conducted by researchers Pierre Lefrançois and Françoise Reily - and review August 23, 2004 by Jean Yves Dionne - states that, although it has obtained positive therapeutic results using conventional relatively low doses (160 mg / day) was more positive effects observed when the daily dosage is between 500 mg and 2000 mg, spread into 3 or 4 doses. In fact, studies carried out on rats have shown that needed to 5 g per kg for the kidneys give signs of fatigue, which represents, for a human of 60 kg, 300 g of bromelain.

Regarding cancer, the author of a summary published in 2001 points out that pre-clinical and pharmacological studies results allow to recommend bromelain orally as a complementary treatment in cases of tumors.

But it appears that the results of clinical experiments 6 months to 2 years, although on the positive tumors and metastases reduction plan and the increase in immune defenses, were not due to massive very inadequate cautiously recommended dosages.

Cancérisées how cells defend themselves
Among white blood cells there is a kind of white blood cells called killer NK (Natural Killer) whose mission is to inject into cancer cells a deadly toxic substance: the tumostérone - a derivative of vitamin D2. To protect themselves from these attacks, cancer cells are surrounded by a special mucoid substance. To make open access to NK, one must first dissolve the mucus. This is exactly what capable of bromelain. The result is so fast when doses are sufficient, that one can think of a miracle.

But beware dairy products They antagonize the effect of bromelain for two reasons: they strengthen mucoid layer of cancer cells and contain hormones rapid cell growth (milk is for babies who have to grow up fast). When speaking of dairy products, they are all dairy products without exception, including any food made with any dairy derivatives (and it is not easy to escape it) because, for example, 95% of the desserts are dairy based products.

Shark cartilage dangers
It is known that cancer cells are déprogrammées and reset to the state of embryonic cells to rapid reproduction. So they need a large capillary network to route "food". This is called angiogenic formations. The researchers, strategists purposes have sought ways to cut precisely those special refueling bridges by introducing anti-angiogenic substances that dry out in some way. This is exactly what the shark cartilage, but also that certain aim "chimios" in the composition of their cocktails.

The dramatic problem is that once these tumor angioma dried, there is more access road to act on cancer cells.

For this reason, alas, bromelain therapy is likely to result in failure if one does not wait eight weeks after taking shark cartilage or antiangiogenic chemotherapy. It is also necessary to have time to wait in the race for the disease."

"Why add vitamin C?
Why treatment was he so successful in animals with lower doses I long asked myself until I understand that unlike animals, humans have - it seems - not the faculty of fresh produce daily vitamin C, up to 10 g (weight reduced by humans). This probably explains the often spectacular results in animals, because vitamin C potentiates the effect of bromelain (and most treatments in general as proved the work of Linus Pauling, double Nobel Prize in Chemistry and medicine)."

Google translate:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=www.alternativesante.fr%2Fcancer%2Fla-bromelaine-contre-les-tumeurs&edit-
www.alternativesante.fr/cancer/la-bromelaine-contre-les-tumeurs

Eight years ago, a trunk of tree fell on my foot, between the ankle and the lower tibia
i got a edema big as my calf, one week after the edema was bigger.
I took 80 pills of Extranase before to sleep, in the morning
the edema was gone, the skin was like a unblown ballon.
It was very painful due to the speed of the deflation.
I know since that it was better to make it in 3 or 4 time.
I felt too very fine for my estomac, that was already fine !

Check the components:
What's EXTRANASE 900 nK, enteric coated tablet?
The active substance is:
Bromélaines ... 900 nanokatals
For an enteric coated tablet.
The other ingredients are:
Anhydrous calcium hydrogen phosphate, macrogol 4000, corn starch, talc, magnesium stearate, lactose, cellulose acetate phthalate, diethyl phthalate, shellac, gum arabic, betacarotene (E160), sucrose, titanium dioxide (E171), polysorbate 60 , carnauba wax, white beeswax.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=agence-prd.ansm.sante.fr%2Fphp%2Fecodex%2Fframes.php%3Fspecid%3D66242

agence-prd.ansm.sante.fr/php/ecodex/frames.php?specid=66242602&typedoc=N&ref=N0206707.htm

The following caught my eye:

zak said:
Cancérisées how cells defend themselves
Among white blood cells there is a kind of white blood cells called killer NK (Natural Killer) whose mission is to inject into cancer cells a deadly toxic substance: the tumostérone - a derivative of vitamin D2. To protect themselves from these attacks, cancer cells are surrounded by a special mucoid substance. To make open access to NK, one must first dissolve the mucus. This is exactly what capable of bromelain. The result is so fast when doses are sufficient, that one can think of a miracle.

But beware dairy products They antagonize the effect of bromelain for two reasons: they strengthen mucoid layer of cancer cells and contain hormones rapid cell growth (milk is for babies who have to grow up fast). When speaking of dairy products, they are all dairy products without exception, including any food made with any dairy derivatives (and it is not easy to escape it) because, for example, 95% of the desserts are dairy based products.

Another very good reason to avoid dairy like the plague... literally.

Laura said:
More on bromelain. I definitely think it should be added as an adjunct to the protocol:

Sounds like a must have! It also sounds like a good alternative or complement to benadryl (anti-histaminics) for the protocol to palliate Herx reactions.

Most bromelain formats come in capsules of 500mg. So I think the following makes sense:

Bromelain 500mg, 1 or 2 capsules twice per day on an empty stomach when doxycycline is taken for 6 months.

A word on Bromelain by Dr. Axe (draxe.com)

Bromelain increases the die off of cancer cells (citotoxicity) and it has been an effective treatment in lung cancer. It has been very effective in healing inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, dyspepsia, colon cancer, constipation and Crohn's disease. Bromelain reduces allergic sensitization and it helps modulate the entire immune system. It can balance an over-sensitive immune system. Bromelain has been used successfully to alleviate sinus infection (rhinosinusitis) symptoms.

In a study, two 650 mg capsules of bromelain 2 – 3 times per day on an empty stomach was discovered to decrease pain up to 60% for acute situations and more than 50% for chronic disorders in patients with joint pain (osteoarthritis).

The dose could be adjusted according to several conditions:

Arthritis – 400mg 1-2x daily
Allergies – 1000mg daily of Bromelain + Quercitin
Cancer – 2000mg+ daily of Bromelain with other proteolytic enzymes
Digestion – 500mg with meals {The only time where bromelain is taken with foods: to improve digestion}
Surgery Recovery – 1000mg 3x daily between meals
Standard dose if no specific problems or symptoms: 500mg per day on an empty stomach when doxycycline is taken.

{According to a reference of the University of Maryland, bromelain taken in combination with antibiotics might increase their absorption}

I added bromelain to the one sheet protocol in the attached protocol.doc

Yas said:
Very interesting info about bromelain... I'd like to try that while I do the EDTA protocol, before this one.

Gaby said:
I updated the one sheet protocol and the extended version Yas did. I included the comment on how to adjust the doxy dose in this last extended version. A word on famciclovir and what other antivirals are available was included as well.

I opened it and is was a bit messy (maybe it's just my computer that changes everything), so I fixed it and created a PDF as well, but I'll wait a bit to post it in case we want to add the bromelain as well.

Sounds good.

Perhaps we can add the text above "A word on Bromelain by Dr. Axe (draxe.com)" in the end of the document as well, so people can have an idea of how much to take.

Attachments

• protocol.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 36
LQB said:
Garth's research results make a lot of sense and tie in nicely with Plague Time. The book he referenced is here: http://www.amazon.com/Project-Lily-Garth-Nicolson-Nancy/dp/1413485197/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437744398&sr=1-1&keywords=project+day+lily

There are dots in this story that can connect all the way back to "Dr Mary's Monkey" and weaponization efforts associated with the polio vaccine. Moving forward in time, we get to Jim Jones and his experiments in Jonestown.

In Plague Time's long analysis of the various HIV strain sequences (suggesting a long past of human HIV infection), nowhere (in my reading so far) does the author suggest the possibility that the HIV strains were intentionally cultured intensively in humans (experimentally) in order to increase virulence and at the same, cover the tracks. If this was what Jones was doing, then in order to erase all the evidence, mass killing would be required (after isolating the new strains).

Regarding these topics, there is another lecture by Dr. Tent (but it's 2 hours long!). I listened to it while doing some work (off and on), and if half of it is true, it is utterly depressing, as most things. He talks about vaccines, radiation, viruses and the cancer they cause, and gives some history of who was in involved, who got killed for that investigation, etc. Even Lee H. Oswald...

The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic - Dr. Tent - It's Not Autoimmune, you have Viruses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns

https://youtu.be/r8FCJ_VPyns

I don't know enough to judge, but it's interesting. I don't think for a minute that vaccination is the only culprit, or perhaps even the main one. Mycoplasma can be everywhere!

At about 1:50 mins, he mentions the protocol he uses with supplements (no strong medication - see attached slides, screenshots from his lecture). Sounds interesting, but we have to keep in mind that he is only talking about viruses, not the rest of the critters (though he does mention other agents such as mycoplasma in vaccines). Though it could help (he claims to have about 80% success), it may not be the whole banana. But it's interesting that he talks about many cases with patients having all kinds of "autoimmune disorders", fybromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hepatitis, you name it, and the viruses he found on each of them. So, I think it gives some clues, but that it has to be taken with a grain of salt, and more research done.

Aragorn, interesting... Brucella is actually the infection that was mentioned in the video Pierre linked to, regarding cancer and how similar tumors look to an infection of this sort. In the end, I don't care if these critters have been used by humans for nefarious purposes or not. There were there to begin with and we need to find a way to nuke'em. :phaser:

Attachments

• Tent viruses.JPG
    Tent viruses.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 280
  • Tent viruses2.JPG
    Tent viruses2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 276
Back
Top Bottom