AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Gandalf said:
Video about biofilms:

Interestingly, there are three substances which are very well known and popular on this forum which are also known biofilm disruptors:

NAC:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC169071/
N-Acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) is used in medical treatment of patients with chronic bronchitis. The positive effects of NAC treatment have primarily been attributed to the mucus-dissolving properties of NAC, as well as its ability to decrease biofilm formation, which reduces bacterial infections. Our results suggest that NAC also may be an interesting candidate for use as an agent to reduce and prevent biofilm formation on stainless steel surfaces in environments typical of paper mill plants. Using 10 different bacterial strains isolated from a paper mill, we found that the mode of action of NAC is chemical, as well as biological, in the case of bacterial adhesion to stainless steel surfaces. The initial adhesion of bacteria is dependent on the wettability of the substratum. NAC was shown to bind to stainless steel, increasing the wettability of the surface. Moreover, NAC decreased bacterial adhesion and even detached bacteria that were adhering to stainless steel surfaces. Growth of various bacteria, as monocultures or in a multispecies community, was inhibited at different concentrations of NAC. We also found that there was no detectable degradation of extracellular polysaccharides (EPS) by NAC, indicating that NAC reduced the production of EPS, in most bacteria tested, even at concentrations at which growth was not affected. Altogether, the presence of NAC changes the texture of the biofilm formed and makes NAC an interesting candidate for use as a general inhibitor of formation of bacterial biofilms on stainless steel surfaces.

EDTA:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1393226/
Biofilms consist of groups of bacteria attached to surfaces and encased in a hydrated polymeric matrix. Bacteria in biofilms are more resistant to the immune system and to antibiotics than their free-living planktonic counterparts. Thus, biofilm-related infections are persistent and often show recurrent symptoms. The metal chelator EDTA is known to have activity against biofilms of gram-positive bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus. EDTA can also kill planktonic cells of Proteobacteria like Pseudomonas aeruginosa. In this study we demonstrate that EDTA is a potent P. aeruginosa biofilm disrupter. In Tris buffer, EDTA treatment of P. aeruginosa biofilms results in 1,000-fold greater killing than treatment with the P. aeruginosa antibiotic gentamicin. Furthermore, a combination of EDTA and gentamicin results in complete killing of biofilm cells. P. aeruginosa biofilms can form structured mushroom-like entities when grown under flow on a glass surface. Time lapse confocal scanning laser microscopy shows that EDTA causes a dispersal of P. aeruginosa cells from biofilms and killing of biofilm cells within the mushroom-like structures. An examination of the influence of several divalent cations on the antibiofilm activity of EDTA indicates that magnesium, calcium, and iron protect P. aeruginosa biofilms against EDTA treatment. Our results are consistent with a mechanism whereby EDTA causes detachment and killing of biofilm cells.

And Also Xylitol (In this case used against oral biofilms)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19178100
PURPOSE:
The aim of the present study was to examine whether xylitol, at different concentrations, inhibits the formation of an experimental model of oral biofilm.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
Biofilms of six bacterial species (Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus sobrinus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Actinomyces viscosus, Porphyromonas gingivalis and Fusobacterium nucleatum) were prepared on hydroxyapatite (HA) discs according to the Zürich Biofilm Model. Xylitol was tested at two concentrations, 1% and 3%. At the end of their designated incubation times, some HA discs were destined for confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM) and the others were harvested using a sterile surgical instrument. Aliquots of harvested biofilms were diluted and plated onto specific media. After a 48-h anaerobic incubation at 37 degrees C, the colony-forming units (CFUs) were counted.
RESULTS:
CLSM images showed that only a small amount of isolated bacteria was observed on the surface of HA discs. Culture of harvested biofilms showed an inhibition in the growth of different species included in the biofilms.
CONCLUSIONS:
Xylitol has a clear inhibitory effect on the formation of the experimental biofilms. This study shows that xylitol is not only efficient in inhibiting the acid production of cariogenic bacteria, but also in preventing the formation of a multispecies biofilm; it confirms the relevance of the use of this polyol for the prevention of oral diseases caused by dental plaque.

Can of worms indeed! :shock:

I was able to find two articles regarding a link between cancer and mycoplasma, I've attached them to this post. Not sure if the info is anything new, but I hope it helps.

From Cimolai's (2001) article I thought this was interesting:

"The proposal, mainly developed in the 1980s, that mycoplasmas could be localized intracellularly, seemingly had the potential to further the possibility that infection, especially chronic, might stimulate changes to promote malignant transformation. It is of some interest, however, that early investigators had suggested that mycoplasmas could exist intracellularly among tissue cultures." ...

"Early studies with human amnion cells found that chronic mycoplasma infection (usually several months) led to chromosomal changes especially of a long teleocentric nature. Cells were also found with diminished chromosome numbers. [...] In the human diploid cell line WI-38, cells infected with Mycplasma orale developed chromosomal aberrations and polyploidy in contrast with uninfected control cells, and again, these changes increased with longer standing infection." ...

"In addition to the activation of some oncogenes, it has been shown that mycoplasma infection of human colorectal malignant cells can alter receptor site expression (Orepide et al. 1990). Crowell et al. (1989) have shown that autocrine responses of human small cell lung cancer cells are altered, and they postulate interference with membrane receptors or signal transduction."

What was interesting from Rogers' (2011) article is: "Laboratory studies strongly support the ability of mycoplasma to cause or promote oncogenic transformation. Several different species have been proven to transform rodent and human lines of diverse lineages in vitro. Many plausible mechanisms would explain this pro-cancer effect: the induction of genetic instability, alterations in metabolism, and dramatic changes in the expression of many genes."

Attachments

• Do mycoplasma cause human cancer - Cimolai 2001.pdf
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Link between cancer and mycoplasma - Rogers 2011.pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 7
After looking through many books about the subject on Amazon, I stumbled on an author that seems very interesting. The author has battled Lyme disease, and obviously dedicated her life to learn the truth about it, and related things. I've started reading the free sample (Kindle), and it looks promising. It seems like Lyme disease is a important part of this puzzle! The author has written many books, and seems to have a talent to read and process a huge amount of information.

God Science: The Secret World of Rampant Genetics, Hidden Illness, and Biotech Profiteering Paperback – January 25, 2011
by PJ Langhoff
Link(paperback): http://amzn.com/0965458075
Link(Kindle): http://amzn.com/B00D4EO910

Did biowarfare cause Lyme disease and other illnesses of our time? This book is a startling history of "biowarfare" as it relates to the emergence of the modern diseases of our era. Learn how the diseases of the past century may hold clues to many well-known medical issues of today including AIDS, Lyme disease, Alzheimer's, Cancers, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Autism, ADD, Morgellan's, and many more. Learn what insects, pollutants, insect releases, biowarfare testing, the chemical and nuclear age, and engineered microbes and agriculture have to do with human epidemic diseases. Absolutely novel theories on the origin of HIV/AIDS, Lyme disease, and other illnesses are presented which have never before been postulated or published!

There is also discussion on the biological control of vertebrates, infertility, mutant bacteriae, fluorides, prions, retroviruses, contaminated cell lines and blood products, and the reactivation of important viruses. This fascinating book provides startling new evidence that will undoubtedly lead to paradigm shifts in thinking about the origins of important infectious diseases, provide helpful clues to new curative treatments; and hints at the roles that industry and government may have played in the emergence of diseases and denied illnesses. Discover the truth behind public health "protections," GMOs, vaccines, biologically altered foods, applied insecticides like "Bt" and its relationship to anthrax, as well as industry tools, toxic pollutants, bioremediation, natural resources, Eugenics, regulations, patented technologies, and chemical and biological weapons of warfare that have been deployed to protect us from insects of medical, agricultural, and veterinary importance. This book will challenge readers to rethink "conspiracy" theories about the origins of illness using the controversial Lyme disease as a model. It also provides an intricate glimpse into some of the roles that the biotech, pharmaceutical, and agricultural industries have played over the past century and a half in influencing medicine. Learn how infectious diseases are being denied by some academic scientists who research same; and by some medical professionals among whom are the eyes and ears of the public health services and who may be controlling the information flow about important diseases due to private agendas. Discover also the intensely political arena that global medicine has become today due to an obvious shift from human rights toward industrial rights; and the role that government policy, the insurance industry, multinationals, and even the media are playing in facilitating the global denial of patient illnesses. By the author of leading books on Lyme disease, whose work was part of an historic anti-trust investigation into medical guidelines for Lyme disease and an award-winning medical documentary film. Completely updated and revised edition.

Oxajil said:
What was interesting from Rogers' (2011) article is: "Laboratory studies strongly support the ability of mycoplasma to cause or promote oncogenic transformation. Several different species have been proven to transform rodent and human lines of diverse lineages in vitro. Many plausible mechanisms would explain this pro-cancer effect: the induction of genetic instability, alterations in metabolism, and dramatic changes in the expression of many genes."

Which probably explains why the protocol is so long: it takes time to undo all that and meanwhile, the critters must be kept at bay while the body repairs and re-tools itself.

I watched the lecture by Garth L. Nicolson and it's really a good summary. It's amazing to see all the implications of these infections and it seems that suddenly, many things start to make sense in whole different light.

I was trying to find out more about Soil Based Probiotics, in case it was reasonable to recommend that as well, but there's little information that I can find that is actually backed up with studies. I've found this article saying that there is controversy over their use as supplements because they aren't supposed to be in the gut in the first place, so introducing them when you already have a compromised gut flora, may not be so beneficial in the end. They also give other arguments.

Anyway, some people claim they have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and even anti-mycoplama properties. So that's why I was trying to find out more on the subject.

I updated the document for the protocol, adding Bromelain. The Word and the PDF documents are attached below.

Attachments

• Protocol for chronic illnesses and autoimmune diseases-2.pdf
    322.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Protocol for chronic illnesses and autoimmune diseases-2.docx
    29.5 KB · Views: 32
Yas said:
I updated the document for the protocol, adding Bromelain. The Word and the PDF documents are attached below.

Looks perfect! Thank you :flowers:

Oxajil said:
Can of worms indeed! :shock:

I was able to find two articles regarding a link between cancer and mycoplasma, I've attached them to this post. Not sure if the info is anything new, but I hope it helps.

From Cimolai's (2001) article I thought this was interesting:

This is also interesting, from Cimolai's:

Mycoplasma-like organisms?

Mycoplasma-like organisms (MLOs) is a designation given to morphological structures as seen by electron microscopy that share features with mycoplasmas but which are noncultivable. Given that relatively noncultivable mycoplasmas have been discovered, it is credible that MLOs might exist. Johnson et al. (1996) speculated that Hodgkin’s disease could be caused by MLOs, but the supporting evidence is meagre.

Ultrastructural studies of old had previously raised the concern of possible mycoplasma-like structures in human
tissue (Dmochowski et al. 1965; Domermuth et al. 1964), but in the light of current knowledge, it is conceivable that several membrane organelles and other normal intracellular structures could be confused with what might otherwise appear as mycoplasmas.{or the other way around} It is likely that concerns for MLOs in malignancy will continue to be raised, especially as infectious but undefined etiologies for some cancers continue to be proposed (Greaves 1997), but the availability of powerful molecular diagnostic tools may serve to provide progressive science in this area. Until then, a role for MLOs will continue to be justifiably suspect (Taylor-Robinson 1996).

Garth Nicolson explains which diagnostic tools he used and how other studies were not able to reproduce the results, some of which didn't use the same diagnostic tests.

Can of worms indeed!!

Laura said:
So, are we all supposed to start eating lots of mushrooms?

Hopefully, some of ya'll can read these things and condense the salient points and we can collect together suggestions for various situations/conditions.

In time for dinner, my preferred way to have (fresh) mushrooms is saute' with parsley and lots of garlic: another antibiotic which I haven't seen mentioned in this thread. Socially questionable but a proud part of my protocol :P

Laura said:
Oxajil said:

Which probably explains why the protocol is so long: it takes time to undo all that and meanwhile, the critters must be kept at bay while the body repairs and re-tools itself.

At first I was put off by the idea of antibiotics and the length of the protocol, but the more I watch and read, I think it is absolutely necessary! In these 6 months one has to be able to destroy the biofils, kill as many kinds and sizes and amounts of critters/viruses/plasmas as possible including their "offspring", while detoxing from the warfare casualties. At the same time, each cell will have to relearn to work properly on its own without the evil-tinies' (my all-inclusive term) interference anymore. AND, our immune system will have to wake up and realize that it had been manipulated to consider the evil-tinies as friends, get its act together and start working properly again. I don't know, but after this treatment we might indeed be different people physically, thus emotionally too.

Regarding antibiotics use, it seems to me that by taking the right supplements and especially probiotics, they are definitely our allies in this war. When I was younger and I had to take antibiotics once back home, I was given probiotics as well. Years later, in the US, during a period that I had to get regular vaccinations because I was working in the health care profession (yearly for a few hepatitis types and some other stuff that I don't recall anymore) and I got very sick with very high fever, I was given antibiotics without probiotics and it was that experience that scared me off them, my system did not recover for many years. And this protocol seems to take care of that, so yes, knowledge protects and takes the fear away too!

Chu said:
Regarding these topics, there is another lecture by Dr. Tent (but it's 2 hours long!). I listened to it while doing some work (off and on), and if half of it is true, it is utterly depressing, as most things. He talks about vaccines, radiation, viruses and the cancer they cause, and gives some history of who was in involved, who got killed for that investigation, etc. Even Lee H. Oswald...

Thanks for this, Chu. It was very depressing information, but so important. Dr Tent is a great story-teller and I particularly liked when he shared the cases that he worked with. I don't think that the vaccines are the only source of these evil-tinies, but it certainly seems to be one of the culprits, AND they are being promoted so much these days that there are swarms of people out there ready to defend vaccinating themselves and their children to their death! I guess it makes sense, it's the outward expression of what happens within our bodies, the "immune system" of our civilization (health care system) is being manipulated to accept en mass what is extremely unhealthy as beneficial.

I found something interesting about mushrooms. Some of them are very interesting.
I will post only few links of the mushrooms that can be found in most parts of Europe and Asia that are edible and are showing some healing properties. I collect and eat mushrooms my entire life so i`m posting the species that are edible and that i have tried.

_http://xn--c1atere.xn--p1ai/informatsija/118/

Cantharellus cibarius
infecting organism parasites and parasitic diseases
chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hemangioma
eye diseases

_http://xn--c1atere.xn--p1ai/informatsija/130/

Not so long ago in white fungus discovered antibiotic substances action that inhibit some pathogenic human intestinal bacteria. Also in folk medicine, there is a perception that the systematic consumption of ceps is a preventive measure against cancer. Thus, the population of some areas of Germany ( Bohemian Forest) ability to use a white fungus to prevent and treat cancer. According to the researchers, cases of cancer in this area are extremely rare. Official medicine has obtained the first positive results in experiments on the effect of white fungus on the development of malignant tumors in animal experiments. Moreover, a more pronounced effect on malignant tumors have been found spruce forms, i.e. the white fungus that grows symbiotically with spruce.

The original site is on Russian, The translated parts above are made with Google.

This is another species that i`m not familiar with, but have an excellent properties against various microbes

_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20491636

Then there is this paper that i attached that tells about different Mycoplasmas infection

Why aren’t physicians successfully treating mycoplasmal, chlamydial and other chronic infections? In many cases they are treating these infections, but they are often not taking into account the intracellular persistent phases of these infections. And it has been only recently that such infections have been found in so many unexplained chronic illnesses. These infections cannot be successfully treated with the usual short courses of antibiotics due to their intracellular locations, slow proliferation rates, persistence and inherent insensitivity to most antibiotics. In addition, a fully functional immune system may be essential to overcoming these infections, and this is why vitamin and nutritional supplements are important in the therapy. Finally, chronic illness patients must be weaned off antidepressants and other potentially immune suppressing drugs before they can fully recover from their illnesses.

Attachments

• The Pathogenesis and Treatment of Mycoplasmal Infections.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 13
Carl said:
And Also Xylitol (In this case used against oral biofilms)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19178100
PURPOSE:
The aim of the present study was to examine whether xylitol, at different concentrations, inhibits the formation of an experimental model of oral biofilm.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
Biofilms of six bacterial species (Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus sobrinus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Actinomyces viscosus, Porphyromonas gingivalis and Fusobacterium nucleatum) were prepared on hydroxyapatite (HA) discs according to the Zürich Biofilm Model. Xylitol was tested at two concentrations, 1% and 3%. At the end of their designated incubation times, some HA discs were destined for confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM) and the others were harvested using a sterile surgical instrument. Aliquots of harvested biofilms were diluted and plated onto specific media. After a 48-h anaerobic incubation at 37 degrees C, the colony-forming units (CFUs) were counted.
RESULTS:
CLSM images showed that only a small amount of isolated bacteria was observed on the surface of HA discs. Culture of harvested biofilms showed an inhibition in the growth of different species included in the biofilms.
CONCLUSIONS:
Xylitol has a clear inhibitory effect on the formation of the experimental biofilms. This study shows that xylitol is not only efficient in inhibiting the acid production of cariogenic bacteria, but also in preventing the formation of a multispecies biofilm; it confirms the relevance of the use of this polyol for the prevention of oral diseases caused by dental plaque.

Well, that's pretty interesting. Perhaps the reason some of us have issues with xylitol is that the mycoplasmas/biofilms react against it. Maybe that's one clue to those who have such infections: they have a reaction to xylitol???

Wow, this thread is growing in leaps and bounds! I spent the better part of my time today on the forum catching up on this thread.

Just to note, that the bio-weapons angle has been covered on this forum in a few long threads I've read years ago (including the work of the Scotts - father and son, if I remember correctly).

SeekinTruth said:
Just to note, that the bio-weapons angle has been covered on this forum in a few long threads I've read years ago (including the work of the Scotts - father and son, if I remember correctly).

SeekinTruth, if you have a chance, would you be able to post the links to the threads you are thinking of so we can collect them in one place?

Chu said:
Apologies if this has already been shared, but I couldn't find it.

Lecture by Dr. Garth Nicolson - Weaponized Mycoplasmas (at about minute 8, he starts describing the types of infections, symptoms, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

https://youtu.be/sT25HhAVhhU

Whether they were engineered or not as "weapons of mass destruction" as he claims, or natural agents, his points are pretty interesting, IMO, as are his explanations about the biological processes, but I haven't finished watching it yet.

I do believe in this, even if some details are not correct. My family and I personally have been harassed since I was born (i knew this but I tried to ignore it, it appears it doesn't work). From my mother my family branches from a rich red haired french masons, clearly the family branched out from my grandpa, who is a bastard son but still part frenchie. He had special military jobs like spy and such, and he was a mason who left the organization. If the cs' are right, this explains why these black helicopters constantly cycle my neighborhood, which coincides always with myself or someone in my family getting very sick all of nothing. I've never suffered fatigue in my life, and since these helicopters there are days I literally cannot stay awake. Good lord this group shared the ketogenic diet, and all those books, which have improved my health good enough to avoid getting sick from natural ways. Of course things get weird when one gets sick massively out of nothing. If the cs' are right, these guys are playing with fire, because if this is true this makes me very angry. This is unjust. My house as I said once, was also surrounded at 3 pm by lot of police cars, they were out taking notes or something but they never called in. Weird, weird stuff. One day I got paralyzed and I was able to awake in the middle of the night, I had the instinct to look out my house and a car who was stationed just fired the motor fast. Maybe assumptions, maybe coincidences, but if true then this video may explain something.

Chu said:
LQB said:
Garth's research results make a lot of sense and tie in nicely with Plague Time. The book he referenced is here: http://www.amazon.com/Project-Lily-Garth-Nicolson-Nancy/dp/1413485197/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437744398&sr=1-1&keywords=project+day+lily

There are dots in this story that can connect all the way back to "Dr Mary's Monkey" and weaponization efforts associated with the polio vaccine. Moving forward in time, we get to Jim Jones and his experiments in Jonestown.

In Plague Time's long analysis of the various HIV strain sequences (suggesting a long past of human HIV infection), nowhere (in my reading so far) does the author suggest the possibility that the HIV strains were intentionally cultured intensively in humans (experimentally) in order to increase virulence and at the same, cover the tracks. If this was what Jones was doing, then in order to erase all the evidence, mass killing would be required (after isolating the new strains).

Regarding these topics, there is another lecture by Dr. Tent (but it's 2 hours long!). I listened to it while doing some work (off and on), and if half of it is true, it is utterly depressing, as most things. He talks about vaccines, radiation, viruses and the cancer they cause, and gives some history of who was in involved, who got killed for that investigation, etc. Even Lee H. Oswald...

The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic - Dr. Tent - It's Not Autoimmune, you have Viruses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns

https://youtu.be/r8FCJ_VPyns

(...)

In the end, I don't care if these critters have been used by humans for nefarious purposes or not. There were there to begin with and we need to find a way to nuke'em. :phaser:

The history of the infection theory, by the Dr S. Lanka,
an interesting point in 3 parts:

https://youtu.be/4p6EoUYrTyQ

A little more with Dr Lanka:

"Especially in the case of fungi, their immunology, their immunity is not known. They think they have the same immunity as bacterial cells. But evolutionary biology answers these questions as well. Fungi came into existence after animal beings. The fungi invented enzymes which are even able to produce energy out of oxidizing. They feed on dead organic matter, and that's their task in evolution, in biology: to recycle. Without fungi, no plants would grow on earth, outside the water.

Zenger's: Which is why, if you're growing mushrooms, you put them in a warm, dark place and fill them full of pieces of wood and bits of plants.

Dr. Lanka: That's it. It was already known by 1965, definitely, that PCP is a fungus. And this was and is the most important AIDS-defining disease. If you look at who comes down with this disease, you see people who are using poppers. What are poppers? Nitrites. And check every dictionary in the bookstore, or the People's Medical Dictionary: what do nitrites do in the body? They oxidize the blood. That means the blood itself is not able to transport oxygen. So, of course, the first cells to suffer are cells in the lung.

Nitrites are transformed immediately into nitric oxide in the smallest capillars [capillaries?, F.C.] of the body. Nitric oxide is produced by the body in very low concentrations in order to control blood pressure, in order to control development. It has to be detoxified by the body immediately, because in higher concentrations it acts very aggressively, destroying everything. This is why the "eating cells" of the immune system, the macrophages, are releasing nitric oxide in high quantities in inflammation reactions: to destroy and digest the bacterial cells.

So if you take up nitrites regularly, or from time to time -- which means huge, excessive amounts of nitric oxide are produced -- it means you start the self-destroying process in your own body, especially in the lungs. You are destroying your lung tissue, and fungal infections are growing on this dead organic matter. Even so, immune functions are perfect, because these patients do suppress bacterial infections. All those 60 different kinds of lung disease we know by now, all caused by bacterial infections, do not appear because the immune functions are still well."

The rest of the interview:
www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/mcinterviewsl.htm

Back
Top Bottom