AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Scottie said:
We have many forum members who have had either long-term or short-term illnesses, ranging from minor bothersome infections, all the way up to full-blown aggressive cancers. I'm pretty sure that, considering many of these folks are happier, healthier, and still alive and well is testament to the efficacy of our seemingly "problematic" approach. People who should be dead are not, some who would have had bits of organs removed still have all their parts, etc. Sometimes traditional medical care works, sometimes one must push the boundaries. It's not a black and white situation - it's very much rainbow-colored. The same is true of our understanding of what works, and what doesn't - medically speaking. It can also be very specific to the individual.

So, I think it's a bit premature for you to say that in Laura's particular case, she's "lost the plot" so to speak. There are many, many details that you are not aware of. As my favorite physicist is fond of saying: The devil is in the details!

Suffice it to say that all the things you pointed our in your post have already been taken into consideration. Of course, there was no way for you to know many of these things, but now you know!

I think that's true nearly everywhere. Many benefit, a few hold out under the belief they are or will as long as they can when they are not actually improving appropriately.

You're right, I don't know the details. That's why I suggested I ask questions.

lainey, thanks. I'll check on the thread. I've heard the forum has been largely drawn to a ketogenic diet.

OneFielder said:
I've heard the forum has been largely drawn to a ketogenic diet.

Ketogenic for assisting with many conditions, or in certain circumstances but, paleo is also practiced. Different people tolerate or require different diets. Some are more or less carb tolerant/intolerant.

OneFielder said:
That's for sure. I myself cannot be on a ketogenic diet.

Do you mind if I aske questions?

Certainly, you may ask questions.

Laura said:
Carl said:
And Also Xylitol (In this case used against oral biofilms)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19178100
PURPOSE:
The aim of the present study was to examine whether xylitol, at different concentrations, inhibits the formation of an experimental model of oral biofilm.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
Biofilms of six bacterial species (Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus sobrinus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Actinomyces viscosus, Porphyromonas gingivalis and Fusobacterium nucleatum) were prepared on hydroxyapatite (HA) discs according to the Zürich Biofilm Model. Xylitol was tested at two concentrations, 1% and 3%. At the end of their designated incubation times, some HA discs were destined for confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM) and the others were harvested using a sterile surgical instrument. Aliquots of harvested biofilms were diluted and plated onto specific media. After a 48-h anaerobic incubation at 37 degrees C, the colony-forming units (CFUs) were counted.
RESULTS:
CLSM images showed that only a small amount of isolated bacteria was observed on the surface of HA discs. Culture of harvested biofilms showed an inhibition in the growth of different species included in the biofilms.
CONCLUSIONS:
Xylitol has a clear inhibitory effect on the formation of the experimental biofilms. This study shows that xylitol is not only efficient in inhibiting the acid production of cariogenic bacteria, but also in preventing the formation of a multispecies biofilm; it confirms the relevance of the use of this polyol for the prevention of oral diseases caused by dental plaque.

Well, that's pretty interesting. Perhaps the reason some of us have issues with xylitol is that the mycoplasmas/biofilms react against it. Maybe that's one clue to those who have such infections: they have a reaction to xylitol???

"Adhesion is critical, if you dont have the adhesion component,
you will not have disease, you won't have the biofilm production.
We have a number of 'ways of adressing' the adhesion of these bacterias
so that they can't cause a problem.
Xylitol is a huge one...
Cranberry juice is another."

https://youtu.be/ohyiVI6IVBQ

If Cranberry juice helps destroy adhesion, then D-mannose should also be a big help.

Perhaps a new monkey wrench to throw into the works and the reason why alternative medical doctors - including the one who saved Susan Somers - are turning up dead. I just came across this article w/ video re human GcMAF, a Vitamin D binding protein macrophage activating factor:
_http://investmentwatchblog.com/explosive-the-real-reason-holistic-doctors-are-being-killed-and-vanishing/

It appears Angelburst also discovered this info today and started a thread which gives the details:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39128.msg591667.html#msg591667

Basically, what's being said is that GcMAF is a natural process that thwarts cancer and a litany of other diseases that at one time were rare in the American population. The premise is that a protein called Nagalase, which is made by all cancer cells & viruses, causes immunodeficiency and that this Nagalase is being introduced into the human population via vaccines.

The alternative doctors, Dr. Bradstreet in particular, were using GcMAF w/ huge success in curing cancer & even reversing autism among other significant health improvements.

Not sure if the GcMAF relates to the amoeba problem or would be helpful re some/all of the autoimmune diseases. Perhaps worth looking into.

JEEP said:
Basically, what's being said is that GcMAF is a natural process that thwarts cancer and a litany of other diseases that at one time were rare in the American population. The premise is that a protein called Nagalase, which is made by all cancer cells & viruses, causes immunodeficiency and that this Nagalase is being introduced into the human population via vaccines.

The claim that GcMAF also successfully cures HIV got me thinking about this recent news. Wonder what exactly she did after stopping the meds. On what kind of diet or conditions she were. Or maybe it was indeed just a natural resistance.

French teen in 'unprecedented' remission from HIV
_http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/07/20/teen-hiv-remission/30437085/

AIDS researchers are reporting an "unprecedented" remission in a French teenager who was infected with HIV at birth but who has been off medication for 12 years.

The girl, now 18, was born to an HIV-infected mother, according to a study presented at a meeting of the International AIDS Society in Vancouver. Doctors gave her medication aimed at preventing infection. When that failed and she tested positive for HIV, doctors started her on a four-drug regimen of anti-AIDS drugs. The girl continued the therapy until age 6, according to the study, led by Asier Saez-Cirion of the Pasteur Institute in Paris.

Doctors lost contact with the girl after that. When she reappeared a year later, her mother told doctors that she had stopped giving the girl HIV drugs. Doctors retested the girl, but HIV levels in her blood were below levels detectable with standard tests.

She hasn't received HIV medicines since. With one exception, tests over the past 12 years have found levels of HIV in her blood to be extremely low.

The girl's case shows that "long-term remission is possible, even in children, and it can go out as long as 12 years," AIDS researcher Sharon Lewin said. "But we still need a lot of work to know why."

While it's possible that the girl's remission is the result of early treatment, it's also possible that the girl is among the 1% of HIV patients whose immune systems fight off the AIDS virus on their own, said Warner Greene, director of the Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology at University of California, San Francisco. These "elite responders," while still infected with HIV, are "functionally" cured, because their HIV levels are almost undetected without medication, said Greene, who wasn't involved with the new study.

Normally, HIV levels rebound within six to eight weeks of stopping medication, Greene said.

Elite responders appear to have "a particularly good immune response that others don't have," Greene said. "It's not perfect. It doesn't eliminate the virus. The virus persists at very low levels."

As for the French teenager, "it's just too early, and the laboratory data is too sparse, to really figure out what is going on," Greene said.

The C's comment about Royal Rife has kept me reading for days. At first, it was difficult to make any sense of the tremendous amount of information out there, it's a real jungle, and some of the stuff is just baloney and people trying to sell stuff. But clearly there's something useful in all this 'Electromedicine' thing. I've also gone through patents of different devices related to this: patents on purifying blood, food, water etc. with magnetic fields, frequencies, and currents. I'm gonna post about those later, but my conclusion is that these things do work – but how useful these are against modern nasty diseases like mycoplasma, and how they exactly work (what the "destruction mechanism" is), is still unclear.

But, at last I found at least one voice of reason in all this mess that cleared thing a bit for me. I'm gonna quote from his latest book here, and I hope that the author is okay with this. I took this from the Amazon 'look inside' feature (writing it for hand on my computer). But, I thought that this was such interesting information, that it had to be shared. Hopefully this will encourage people to buy his book(s). Although his books cover mainly Lyme disease, I think that the information is also very useful for the things we are talking about here.

The guy's name is Bryan Rosner, and to get an idea "where he is coming from" you can watch this clip (6 min):

https://youtu.be/f4OSBduNE2E

He has written several books, and the first one is called "When Antibiotics Fail: Lyme Disease and Rife Machines, with Critical Evaluation of Leading Alternative Therapies" from 2005.
Link(paperback): http://amzn.com/0976379708
Sorry, no Kindle-version!

These quotes below is from his newest book, called "Freedom From Lyme Disease: New Treatments for a Complete Recovery" from 2014.
Link(paperback): http://amzn.com/0988243741
Link(Kindle): http://amzn.com/B00NT7ABGO

What About Rife Machine Therapy?

What about rife machine therapy? Isn’t rife machine therapy an important approach to healing from Lyme disease? After all, my first book, Lyme Disease and Rife Machines, advocated rife machine therapy as a primary treatment. How does rife machine therapy fit into the Antibiotic Rotation Protocol?

My current position on this topic is that rife machine therapy is still the single best therapy for a certain part of the recovery process, specifically, killing mature, free-swimming spirochetes. Most people experience a dominance of these kinds of spirochetes during the early phases of their infection and before they are 90% recovered. And, rife machine therapy may be one of the only treatments which can remove these spirochetes without causing the to convert into more dangerous, defensive bacterial forms. So, if a person is just starting off in their Lyme disease treatment, rife therapy may be one of the most useful treatments they can use.

However, later in the recovery process, it seems to be the case that these spirochetes fade into the background and are replaced by other forms of Borrelia and co-infections, such as Bartonella, Babesia, and parasites, and these infections become more entrenched and sequestered behind biofilm and tightly-packed colonies. Based on the available research, rife machine therapy in its current forms may provide some help here, but it is not adequate to completely address these kinds of issues. Furthermore, many other problems unrelated to infections also appear to puncuate the final phases of recovery – problems such as mold exposure, adrenal fatigue, hormonal imbalances, etc. These other problems cannot be addressed by rife therapy alone.

This doesn’t mean that rife machine therapy should be abandoned after a person reaches their final phases of healing. Rife therapy probably has some effect (the degree to which is unknown) on co-infections. Also, up until the very end, spirochetes will spontaneously emerge from the colonies, and great improvement will be felt when the rife machine therapy is applied at the right time. As noted, this anti-spirochete effect may be needed less often toward the end of recovery, but when needed, rife therapy is absolutely indispensable.

And there’s one more thing. There are still a lot of unknowns surrounding rife therapy, so it may provide benefits we don’t yet understand, and we can’t yet quantify. For example, I believe that for both known and unknown reasons at various points of the recovery process, rife machine therapy exerts a powerful, spontaneous, and tremendously useful effect which can greatly weaken entire infective colonies – including Borrelia, co-infections, and even biofilm. This spontaneous effect may be different from the other effect that rife has; it may be an unknown benefit which hasn’t been studied or well-documented. So, it’s not easy for us to quantify exactly what rife therapy is doing and how useful it can be during the final phases of healing. Much of this area of study remains experimental (Rosner 2014, 103-104)..

The Limitations Of Rife Therapy

If you’re one of the people who has experienced complete, 100% healing from Rife machine therapy, that’s wonderful! This chapter is not here to nullify your story. Like you, others have reported positive outcomes using rife therapy. However, there are those who have been less successful and for whom other pieces of the puzzle need to be identified and adressed.

After several years of additional study since my Rife book was published, I have come to realize that we know even less about electromedicine asi it is used for Lyme disease than I had previously thought. While I do believe that one of the primary reasons rife therapy works is still the original explanation Doug MacLean (and Rife himself) provided for us (simply that certain frequencies are capable of vibrating, or resonating, spirochetes to death), I now believe that there are many other factors which determine the kind of results people are able to attain with rife therapy. Rife therapy has inadequacies that we must examine, and some of these weaknesses have more to do with the infections than with the rife devices themselves. Some of this new information has only come to light over recent years, as we’ve gained much more knowledge about what it means to have Lyme disease.
[…]
Once the body has been infected with Lyme disease and co-infections, these microbes create colony-like structures which are protected from the immune system by biofilm membranes. Inside these colonies there exits an advanced network of different kinds of bacteria, parasites, viruses, and microorganisms, including Borrelia, Bartonella, Babesia, parasites, and more. The colonies also contain diseased human tissue, toxic waste, heavy metals, dead microorganisms, and other components. As a community, the microorganisms inside these colony structures are synergistically beneficial to one another, and even communicate with one another via mechanisms such as quorum sensing{quorum sensing???}. When you begin to treath one particular species of microorganism with a given drug, herb, or electromedicine approach, other species quickly sense the weakening of the colony structure and respond by increasing their own growth and profileration activities. A fellow researcher, and friend, has decribed this process as ”filling the vacuum”: onece a vacuum is created by a loss of the presence of one kind of microorganism, that vacuum is quickly filled by another microorganism. He also jokingly described this process as the ”musical chairs,” and the ”merry go round” of treating Lyme disease; as soon as you get handle on one infection, another quickly rises up to become dominant, and the colony structure remains intact.

We just aren’t sure how many of these numerous ingredients inside each infective colony are susceptible to rife therapy. Or, if they are susceptible, we wonder, to which type of rife machine are they most susceptile? Does the frequency always matter, or are there other components of the treatment which also help, such as the elctric or magnetic field? Which kind of device works best – a contact device or a radiant device? The answer is most likely that each type of machine has a time and a place when it is most useful. Still, the trouble remains. Electromedicine may in fact be great for some problems (like active, free-swimming spirochets) but may not be nearly as effective for other problems (like biofilm, other oganisms, toxins, and poor circulation to dieseased tissue).[…] Rife therapy turns out to be one of the many tools in the toolbox. For many people, it is one of the most useful tools, but, nonetheless, it’s still just a single tool.

A top Lume Doctor has identified more than a dozen factors which may be a part of the complete Lyme disease picture, including such things as infections, allergies, endocrine abnormalities, liver dysfunction, immune dysfunction, inflammation, enviromental toxins, and more. In my opinion, Rife therapy can’t address all of these problems, and for that matter, no single therapy can. […] So, it is clear that infections aren’t the only thing keeping people sick. Accordingly, rife therapy isn’t the only treatment needed to get well. […] Since I wrote Lyme Disease and Rife Machines, new frequencies, devices, and treatment protocols have been developed. While these new modalities are helpful, it is clear that they are still not a silver bullet. In fact, due to the multifactorial nature of Lyme disease, we can confidently say that no such silver bullet exists. […]

Don’t give up on rife therapy yet, though! Treatment of the free-swimming, spirochete from Borrelia appear to be on of the strenghts of rife therapy. Adn, rife therapy, in its many forms with its many frequencies, may also be able to go beyond merely treating the spirochete form of the infection. […] In summary, rife works great at killing spirochetes and greatly slowing down the progress of the infections; it even reverses some of them. Rife is the treatment that initially gave back my life and allowed me to re-enter society as a functioning, productive person. […] Many top Lyme doctors have concluded that Borrelia itself becomes much more vulnerable to treatment after the co-infections are addressed. So, after using herbs or drugs for co-infections, you may find that rife therapy is again useful, as new layers of Borrelia become exposed and active. This shifting dynamic of which treatment are most useful becomes more and more common the closer you get to being welll, so make sure that you keep your treatment plan and thinking patterns flexible and adaptable. Things are likely to change a lot during the final phases of recovery.

A simple rule to apply if you are no longer responding positively to rife therapy is to treat co-infections with drugs or herbs for a period of time, and then return to rife therapy. You will likely find that rife therapy will again become useful after doing this. The same goes for non-infectious problems, such as heavy metals. Sometimes, after detoxing heavy metals, a person will notice that their Borrelia infection is much more vulnerable and susceptible to treatment.

How Many Devieces Do You Need?

[…] The reason is that different types of devices provide a slightly (or in some cases, extremely) different type of treatment output. Some devices are contact devices; some are radiant. Some use plasma tubes; others use a coil or wire. Some have a magnetic field; others only have an electric field. Some are capable of high frewuencies; others are not. […] Current research indicates that each divice probably targets the infection(s) in a slightly different way. As we’ve seen, the infections have very divers colony strutctures which include biofilm, spirochetes, cyst-form organisms, L-form/cell-wall-deficient organisms, co-infections, and others, and each colony is located in a different body tissue or body environment. Some colonies may be more densely populated than others. […] Accordingly, informal research seems to indicate that each type of rife device targets the colonies in a slightly different way. The problem is that we do not always know the specific effects that a given device will have on the colonies.

An Important Revision to the Theory Presented in My Earlier Book.

[…] it is still true that we want to allow dormant, suppressed, inactive layers to activate, and the waiting game (wait for the bacterial layers to activate out of dormancy and kill them with rife therapy as that happens) is sometimes effective in accomplishing this. The problem is, the dormant layers of Borrelia sometimes activate much more slowly than I had previously thought […]

Therefore, as of writing of this book, my current observation is that it can be very, very helpful to employ special treatments which may increase the rate of activation of dormant layers. In fact, doing this can be one of the most important aspects of a successful recovery. Forcing dormant layers to activate dosen’t just increase the effectiveness of rife therapy, it may also increase the effectiviness of many other therapies targeted toward the other infections, and even non-infectious problems. The trouble is, treatments which can accomplish this are few…

[…] In a phone conversation I had recently with a Lyme doctor and friend, he told me that his own recovery took place after he intermittently used intravenous antibiotics. He would use IV antibiotics for about 3 months, and then take a 3 month break, and then repeat. He did this several times before he got well. After each course of tretment, he waited to begin the next course until he experienced what he described as ”full relapse.”

To further drive home the necessity of activating dormant layers of infection, I’ll quote a rife machine inventor who was among the first to use rife-like therapy for Lyme disease. This gentleman prefers his name to be witheld from the public spotlight, but he once told me, ”My machine will take you as far as you can go.” At the time, I wondered what he meant. I asked myself, ”Well, how far can I go? Why can’t I go all the way? What is the limiting factor? How can a machine work to kill some, but not all, of the infection? Now the picture is clearer to me. The limitng factor is the activation of dormant layers of infection. ”As far as I can go” is determined by the amount of dormant infection I can succesfully reach and kill.

In fact, I hypothesize that the ability to activate dormant layers of the infection really is the most important bottleneck in the recovery process. In other words, the limiting factor rate of recovery is how quilckly dormant layers can be activated. While it is ture that you wouldn’t want to activate them too quickly, the opposite problem is often seen; that is, they activate too slowly. Most of our powerful treatments, including rife therapy, just don’t work on the dormant layers. There can be many reasons for this, including the fact that dormant layers are likely protected by biofilm and other imprenetrable shileds. It probably isn’t going too far to hypothesize that the whole concept of ”dormant layers” and ”layers of the onion” is nothing more than our way of coneptualizing a singular phenomenon: biofilm. Maybe, biofilm is the whole problem. Perhaps, if biofilm didn’t exist, Lyme could be wiped out quickly and easily. I personally believe that biofilm is a huge part of the problem, but there are also other aspects which define dormant layers and which cause them to be out of reach of our treatments.

In any case, the conclusion is clear: Treatments which can provide reliable activation of dormant layers and/or penetration through biofilm carry a tremendous importance and premium, are very rare, and should be sought, if at all possible. They should also be used with great caution and preparation (Rosner 2014, 236-249).

Thanks Aragorn for looking into the Rife information -- I haven't had a chance to catch up on everything you've posted about it yet, but look forward to doing it as soon as I can. Have you considered registering on the Rife forum? There may be some things worth checking out there -- we just have to remember it's a private forum, so we can't quote from it directly (although we can probably summarize findings).

Regarding quorum sensing, I posted a video and a paper about it in a previous post that I linked to here:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38053.msg591546.html#msg591546

I also wanted to say a belated thanks to Gandalf for posting the recent video about biofilms -- I thought it was a very good introduction to the topic :cool2:

"The claim that GcMAF also successfully cures HIV got me thinking about this recent news. Wonder what exactly she did after stopping the meds. On what kind of diet or conditions she were. Or maybe it was indeed just a natural resistance." - Keit

Hmmm, I very recently opened an article about 'Stephen Crohn, dubbed 'The Man Who Can't Catch AIDS' in 1996 ... he was resistant to H.I.V. and AIDS has committed suicide, aged 66' - and I cannot find the link in my history. The article also referred to the health caretakers who were immune to the Spanish Flu as well as the unlikelihood that this Stephen Crohn would commit suicide - simply doesn't make sense.

The material referenced by Angelburst29 does indicate that the GcMAF is being made in Europe and perhaps this young lady is/was being treated w/ it. But, as we can all see, one has to keep such treatments under wraps or one could be done in by the Conventional Medicine Death Squad.

Edit: I think I came across the Stephen Crohn info in the video that's part of the Why the Doctors were Murdered article & that's why I have no specific link for it.

Shijing said:
I also wanted to say a belated thanks to Gandalf for posting the recent video about biofilms -- I thought it was a very good introduction to the topic :cool2:

Yes, that animation at the end was actually terrifying! Looked like something out of some sci-fi movie! :scared: Like some alien race establishing a fortified base, immune to a siege or blockade, and letting their invasion force stream out.

Rife therapy has inadequacies that we must examine, and some of these weaknesses have more to do with the infections than with the rife devices themselves. Some of this new information has only come to light over recent years, as we’ve gained much more knowledge about what it means to have Lyme disease.
[…]
Once the body has been infected with Lyme disease and co-infections, these microbes create colony-like structures which are protected from the immune system by biofilm membranes. Inside these colonies there exits an advanced network of different kinds of bacteria, parasites, viruses, and microorganisms, including Borrelia, Bartonella, Babesia, parasites, and more. The colonies also contain diseased human tissue, toxic waste, heavy metals, dead microorganisms, and other components. As a community, the microorganisms inside these colony structures are synergistically beneficial to one another, and even communicate with one another via mechanisms such as quorum sensing{quorum sensing???}. When you begin to treath one particular species of microorganism with a given drug, herb, or electromedicine approach, other species quickly sense the weakening of the colony structure and respond by increasing their own growth and profileration activities. A fellow researcher, and friend, has decribed this process as ”filling the vacuum”: onece a vacuum is created by a loss of the presence of one kind of microorganism, that vacuum is quickly filled by another microorganism. He also jokingly described this process as the ”musical chairs,” and the ”merry go round” of treating Lyme disease; as soon as you get handle on one infection, another quickly rises up to become dominant, and the colony structure remains intact.

Thanks Aragorn. Just some thoughts...

This part stood out immediately to me, though the rest of it was just as important & I was tempted to quote the whole thing. Right there is a microcosm(ic) example of 3-D reality "above-below" manifestation that effects EVERY organism on the planet, in multiple varying ways. The advanced network of different kinds of bacteria, parasites, viruses, and microorganisms, have been multiplying for millions of years (at least) strengthened by the vast shadow of 4-D STS. They've evolved just as other more complex organisms have but by existing in a reality that is virtually unseen/unknown, until a civilization reaches an "advanced" level to "pierce the veil", they can form a community/colony, network & develop strategies to utilize their immediate environment & further beyond - tissue, toxic waste, heavy metals & other components. Of course 4-D STS using their main proxies (psychopaths & other pathological) on the outside greatly helps this slow, incremental development on the inside. What's actually insidiously scary if you think about it is that they WILL & DO aid one another - who all come from "diverse backgrounds!" Seriously. Them "up there" battle their exact opposites & can gain no new grounds - a stalemate. So what to do? Capture those "down here" using every single biological process available & where human potential is concerned, psychic potential is too.

I've actually thought of "as above so below" in this way since I first started to grok the phrase & I know I'm not the only one. But did anyone think of "how deep the rabbit hole goes?!" Ignorance DEFINITELY does & will endanger, knowledge DEFINITELY does & will protect.... if used correctly. Incredible to think that different groups of these things actively seek to protect their own when WE can barely do so (& obviously they appreciate each other for who they are & what they bring to the benefit of ALL) & actively seek to wear each other down to the point of destroying our groups, colonies, communities, nations & SPECIES. Yeah they hold most of the best cards but so what? We can still escape this military-industrial-bio-techno-warfare. But it's like the ultimate p*s*-take from what I'm learning. And this crap is NATURAL?! This eternal spiritual war, a battle of & for souls, a disintegration of or unification of consciousness... & this is where the battle is fought. With all this "secret history" how did anyone get out alive? I'm knackered just by the little that I do! "Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation." And this "is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!" It's like we've barely scratched the surface in terms of transformation... Aaargh!

After totally 2000 mg of Metro and 900 mg Allo divided in few doses i got Flu but cant be sure is it from treatmeant.

Chin pain never had but now is first time.

NSD said:
After totally 2000 mg of Metro and 900 mg Allo divided in few doses i got Flu but cant be sure is it from treatmeant.

Chin pain never had but now is first time.

Um, exactly what do you mean divided in a few doses? Is the amount right for your weight? Do you have enough to do up to 8 cycles and doxy for 6 months?

The "chin pain" sounds like it is part of the whole stiff neck thing that is one symptom of serious Herx reaction.

Back
Top Bottom