AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

light worker said:
I hope that I give to you one weapon more for fight with parasites.

light worker :)

Please notice that the term "parasites" as used in this thread, means more specifically microscopic pathogens that hide in the tissues of the body and are thus not susceptible to a "parasite cleanse" as it is ordinarily understood.

Laura said:
light worker said:

Please notice that the term "parasites" as used in this thread, means more specifically microscopic pathogens that hide in the tissues of the body and are thus not susceptible to a "parasite cleanse" as it is ordinarily understood.

I thought "parasites" as microorganisms, not as worms and other higher rang beings which parasite our body (and animal).
I don't thing that Zeolite can damage parasites as worms and other higher beings from our body. I didn't found anywhere some text about it.

I had this powder in my hands. It is better then powder for babies. Indeed it had tiny particles. When I use other (similar) product Calcit for plants, I saw that in beginning it is very good dispersed in water tank (sprayer), but after some time particles saturated down.

Here's an excellent summary on the Rife saga, and the technology, published in a British electronics magazine.

Direct link to PDF: http://www.rife.de/files/epearticle.pdf

The PDF is published with permission on the page: _http://www.rife.de/the-end-to-all-disease-.html
On Thursday, 8th March 2001, the popular British electronics magazine "Everyday Practical Electronics" released a "Special Supplement" on the life of Royal Raymond Rife in their April 2001 edition. As this is a European magazine, we contacted the publishers involved and obtained special permission to release their complete article on our web site on the condition that we state their magazine as the source of the information.

I was networking about Plague Time with one of my colleagues. She found the theory of Plague Time very interesting and reminded me that we don't see bleeding peptic ulcers anymore thanks to antibiotics. People heal after a short course of several antibiotics to eradicate H. pylori, a main causative agent. It is true, the last time I saw a young person with a bleeding peptic ulcer was in the year 2000 in Costa Rica. Nowadays it is the elderly placed on hard core blood thinners the ones who usually have this problem.

Antibiotics for "gut health" are seen in a bad light in the alternative community, but for clinical purposes, people feel much better gut-wise when they take antibiotics to eradicate those critters.

Once you have a diagnosis confirmation for H. pylori in peptic disease, antibiotics are prescribed and the little critters go away. Then the tests come back negative and later on, a gastroscopic image confirms the healing of the ulcer. There was a lot of resistance to accept the H-pylori/peptic ulcer relation. If a person heals, other drugs will become unnecessary...

I decided to share all this info with a correspondent who was wondering if he should go through antibiotic therapy to eradicate H.pylori. He was concerned because a paper was linking H.pylori with myocardiopathy, a cause of heart failure. I linked that article earlier in this thread. He later shared that other than changing his diet and taking supplements, he was going to take the antibiotics too.

Pharmaceutical companies would not be interested in eradicating chronic diseases with the use of the appropriate doses and courses of antibiotics, which is definitely a much higher dose and longer course than most people are used to. Whereas you can get metronidazole for like 2 or 3 euros per box, immunosuppressive therapy can cost over 1000 euros for one single vial (!). There is no comparison between the side effects of both either. And what some people forget is that immunosuppressive therapy leaves you predisposed to all sorts of infections, making a cure an impossibility.

We were also discussing how chlamydia was almost wiped out from the medical literature when we both literally remember how it was a highlighted pathogen in sexually transmitted diseases, and that both the afflicted person and her/his partner needed treatment. Nowadays, if a urinary tract infection doesn't go away with the standard antibiotic (fosfomycin for two days), then something like ciprofloxacin is usually given for a longer course without further discussion of the possible pathological agent. Everyone assumes it is E. coli if that is what grows on the urine culture. But E. Coli is something that we all have in our guts. Urine cultures don't test for chlamydias (at least where I am), despite the fact that most people have urinary infections only when they start with sexual relations. The antibiotics (i.e. ciprofloxacin) given treat chlamydias.

It is as if this "parasitic" infections have been wiped out from clinical practice despite the research available and what we once knew and actually know.

Just some thoughts.

RedFox said:
I was also wondering if there where any studies directly linking childhood trauma and parasites. Sexual abuse being linked to the worst outcomes (and an avenue of parasitic infection).
Couldn't find anything overtly linking the two, but the following (used as an analogy) caught my eye:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rvNyJq-kF0kJ:psychcentral.com/lib/healing-from-childhood-abuse-understanding-the-effects-taking-control-to-recover/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

It is an appropriate analogy and we could be looking at something quite literal here.

From Plague Time:

The human papillomaviruses (HPVs) are DNA viruses that have both genital forms, which cause cervical cancer, and skin forms, which cause warts...As expected from evolutionary considerations, women who have more sexual partners are more likely to have the dangerous, cancer-causing genital forms, whereas women who have few sexual partners are more likely to have the mild forms. During the war in the former Yugoslavia, notorious for the use of rape as a weapon, the dangerous genital HPVs spread much more rapidly than the mild genital forms. The more dangerous papillomaviruses appear to be particularly suited for transmission where the potential for sexual transmission is high.

Pretty sad.

Laura said:
light worker said:

I don't know about radiation and toxins, but I tried Zeolite and it didn't help.

I updated the one sheet protocol and the extended version Yas did. I included the comment on how to adjust the doxy dose in this last extended version. A word on famciclovir and what other antivirals are available was included as well.

Attachments

• protocol.doc
    35 KB · Views: 67
  • Protocol for chronic illnesses and autoimmune diseases-2.docx
    36.2 KB · Views: 93
While reading this topic last couple days interferon came to my mind often.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interferon
It seems that researchers in Cuba made great things with interferon (and that they are maybe still working without a lot of influence from big pharma)?

Also, I remember reading from testimonials that some abducted people reported having infections suddenly after abduction. Sorry if mentioning abductions on this topic seems off topic but maybe attachments – implants are also one cause for weakened immune system (during abduction exposure to radiation, emf or something else) or contact (accidental or induced deliberately) directly with pathogens during abduction is also one cause for infections, at least in some cases?

Just some thoughts.

Rife-like solutions can be promising, especially for bacteria. Not sure it would work on mycoplasma because of their lack a cell wall. From an out of the head point of view, the use of square waveforms in not necessary because it would involve harmonics that can have side effects on other intra cellular processes. Pure waveforms can be experimented with, for short periods, provided that one has a means to verify the effects of a given frequency on an in vitro sample. For example, you take a tissue sample, you identify the target (bacteria, or other), apply a signal (using a tunable frequency generator) and once you have the good frequency, you apply it, retake a sample, etc. I haven't seen such a protocol being applied so far, which tend to make the procedure a little questionable, although it doesn't seem to be complicated if one has a good medical microscope. OSIT

mkrnhr said:
Rife-like solutions can be promising, especially for bacteria. Not sure it would work on mycoplasma because of their lack a cell wall. From an out of the head point of view, the use of square waveforms in not necessary because it would involve harmonics that can have side effects on other intra cellular processes. Pure waveforms can be experimented with, for short periods, provided that one has a means to verify the effects of a given frequency on an in vitro sample. For example, you take a tissue sample, you identify the target (bacteria, or other), apply a signal (using a tunable frequency generator) and once you have the good frequency, you apply it, retake a sample, etc. I haven't seen such a protocol being applied so far, which tend to make the procedure a little questionable, although it doesn't seem to be complicated if one has a good medical microscope. OSIT

Yes, and as the article in that electronics magazine said, it is still unclear why/how it works, what the supposed mechanism is. The popular theory is the "sound of a high soprano shattering glass", i.e. resonance, but this theory seems to be bogus, or at least, I haven't seen any solid evidence backing this up. Reading different sources about "rifing" gives the impression that nobody knows for sure how this is supposed to work. There is something beneficial with this technology, I'm sure, but it seems to be impossible to get any certainty of these things!

Phew, was that interesting. Going to read through Infection Connection, and then Plague Time but I think this protocol will be a great way to deal with chronic energy issues and occasional joint pain I have. Mostly it's the base of my neck and I've had two injuries there over the years. I've also had a lot of sex with a variety of partners, so lord knows what little parasites I picked up along the way.

I got the doxy from Fludan, and I see they have Metronidazole, but they seem to have two versions, a benzoate and one that's just listed as Metronidazole. Couldn't quite find the differences online, so I've yet to order it. The benzoate seems to be double the price roughly. Any ideas?

Also I don't think you can get Allopurinol nor the antivirals without a 'script. Currently I'm without medical insurance, so I'm not sure how I can go about procuring those meds, but I have two books to read before I try anything anyway. There's always the South American or Indian online pharmacy option, but I tend to be skeptical of the quality of their products.

Thanks for everyone's hard work and input. This seems like it could be a big game changer.

It will be I think, important when such tissue parasites are discovered and studies what they are made from, specially why their composition makes them "receivers" of waves of information, and if they are receivers, how their process can give clues on some ethereal-physical connection.

I bought "Plague Time" finally. Only 12 reviews of the book, it appears also that it is one difficult book to understand. It may provide the needed clues on why and how, the waves of information falls into certain permutations to make the body attack itself. Nom nom, this will be interesting

Persej said:
Laura said:
light worker said:

I don't know about radiation and toxins, but I tried Zeolite and it didn't help.

My vision is to see does it work with toxins. I am sure that it can't kill microorganisms, but if it can help to reduce toxins in body, this would be very good.
Yesterday I have contacted owner of company who is producing Zeolite, and we arranged meeting. I will ask him questions about reducing toxins.
If somebody have some question, please send me. I will ask him.

light worker said:
My vision is to see does it work with toxins. I am sure that it can't kill microorganisms, but if it can help to reduce toxins in body, this would be very good.
Yesterday I have contacted owner of company who is producing Zeolite, and we arranged meeting. I will ask him questions about reducing toxins.
If somebody have some question, please send me. I will ask him.

We have other threads about reducing toxins; this one is about killing microorganisms. A certain amount of detoxing is required during the protocol, but it has to be done very carefully so as not to interfere with the critter nuking process.

Just a note here. I have often taken bromelain over the years to help with digestion. So, when I started having some indigestion/nausea issues with this protocol, that's something I tried again - and it works rather well. Not only that, it seems to keep things running smoothly in the system. So, this morning, I thought I would refresh my mind about the action of bromelain and found the following:

_http://www.naturalnews.com/039123_Bromelain_anti-inflammatory_enzyme.html

(NaturalNews) Bromelain is a kind of proteolytic enzyme that is obtained from pineapple. It has admirable qualities including improving protein digestion, reducing inflammation and treating indigestion. Pineapple itself has been traditionally used to enhance digestion as well as ease inflammation. With countless studies about Bromelain, the benefits of this anti-inflammatory enzyme are ever increasing and even more recognized now.

How does Bromelain work?

Because it is considered a proteolytic enzyme, Bromelain has the capability to fight off inflammation which may affect the tissues and organs in the body. It helps the body be cleansed from harmful toxins. It also helps prevent blood clotting and improve food and nutrient digestion. Bromelain is also effective in fighting off viral and bacterial activities in the human body.

The anti-inflammatory effect of Bromelain comes from its capability to prevent the formation of kinnins or that which is responsible for inflammation. Its effectiveness at preventing blood clotting is attributed to its ability of breaking down fibrins that often lead to blood clots. In the process of breaking down the sugar complex fibrins, Bromelain also helps eliminate tissue swelling.

Who can benefit from Bromelain?

Everyone may benefit from Bromelain. Due to its health-boosting properties and anti-inflammatory abilities, it is commonly administered to patients after surgery. It can help reduce pain and swelling in the body especially post-surgery.

Bromelain is also helpful for individuals who are engaged in sports specifically those nursing some injuries involving minor muscular ones such as strains in the muscles and sprains. It is also advantageous for individuals who are suffering from acute tendinitis. Bromelain is also applicable for everyday use. It can treat burns, stings and insect bites. Individuals with bone fractures may also find the Bromelain extract helpful.

What are the other benefits of Bromelain extract?

Individuals who are affected by rheumatoid arthritis, can resort to taking Bromelain extract for pain relief. The Rehabilitation Centre for Cardiovascular and Rheumatic Diseases in Saalfelden, Germany found that patients who are suffering from higher pain levels from osteoarthritis have found great relief from taking Bromelain extract. This has been proven in a study conducted in 2006.

It particularly helps enhance the T-cells which is essential in immune defense. It has also been found that Bromelain improves other immune mechanisms by promoting efficiency of the system. In addition, Bromelain is also considered an immune system booster. However, it has not been clearly established if it is helpful for immunocompromised patients yet.

Other benefits of Bromelain extract include reducing bad cholesterol, promoting healthy menstruation by balancing and regulating hormones. Its enzymatic properties are also beneficial in treating warts. It also has a positive effect for patients with Peyronie's disease as well as those who suffer from respiratory tract infections.

Sources for this article include

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/benefits-of/bromelain

http://www.worldhealth.net/news/bromelain_pineapple_enzyme/

http://www.naturalnews.com/035804_bromelain_enzymes_inflammation.html

Back
Top Bottom