Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Goemon_

Jedi Master
The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts Volume 4 is still out of stock on en.pilulerouge.com.

Any idea of when it will be available there ?

I can order it on amazon but has far as I understand amazon take a big pourcent of the money and not so much goes to the editor.

I have a pile of books to read so I am not in a hurry.
 

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
I think the original transcripts that was released, intentionally or not as the infamous VB was involved in this game... was better.. that was up to '02 I think? it had a very good search feature... the session dates would come up on the left, you click and the word/phrase was highlighted in the session on the right... very easy to run through to find exactly what you want, especially when you aren't sure what it is, where it is. An updated version of that would be better as a download with updates like any other software package.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
gdpetti said:
I think the original transcripts that was released, intentionally or not as the infamous VB was involved in this game... was better.. that was up to '02 I think? it had a very good search feature... the session dates would come up on the left, you click and the word/phrase was highlighted in the session on the right... very easy to run through to find exactly what you want, especially when you aren't sure what it is, where it is. An updated version of that would be better as a download with updates like any other software package.
Since almost all of the transcripts have been posted here on the forum, the simple solution is to search this very board for the term(s) you are looking for. The book version is not just the transcripts, it details much of what was happening in Laura's life around the sessions so the reader has more background and context.
 

Gandalf

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
PERLOU said:
Toujours rien en Français ?...

Still nothing in French? ...
Pas pour l'instant mais peut-être un jour !!!

Not for the time being but who knows one day !!!
 

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Merci Gandalf, je patiente en espérant un jour de nouvelles traductions en Français...

Thank you Gandalf, I waited for a day of new translations in French ...
 

neonix

Jedi Master
It would be cool if some volumes will differentiate from each other. Imagine searching 20 volumes on amazon and all looks almost identical. :umm: Maybe you could publish each 5 volumes in different color?

https://i.imgur.com/tuQQbZl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wR5s7YD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QzVM1F8.jpg
 

Nienna

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
neonix said:
It would be cool if some volumes will differentiate from each other. Imagine searching 20 volumes on amazon and all looks almost identical. :umm: Maybe you could publish each 5 volumes in different color?

https://i.imgur.com/tuQQbZl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wR5s7YD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QzVM1F8.jpg
I don't understand why it is confusing to you. It says which volume it is and gives the date of the sessions.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Kiedy będzie po polsku mądrale hahaha, nikdy co, bo tak naprawdę myślicie tylko o sobie STS?
Jacu, please translate your post to English. As this is an English-speaking forum, doing that would greatly enable you to communicate with members of this forum and for all other members to understand you and offer you assistance.
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Jacu, please translate your post to English. As this is an English-speaking forum, doing that would greatly enable you to communicate with members of this forum and for all other members to understand you and offer you assistance.
That would be nice, Jacu. Until then, I'm assuming that you're probably not very interested in communicating with anyone and are just here for fun/trolling. Google translate tells me that you wrote:

When will you be smart in Polish, hahaha, no one, because you really only think about STS?
:wrongbar:
 

Ant22

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Jacu, please translate your post to English. As this is an English-speaking forum, doing that would greatly enable you to communicate with members of this forum and for all other members to understand you and offer you assistance.
That would be nice, Jacu. Until then, I'm assuming that you're probably not very interested in communicating with anyone and are just here for fun/trolling. Google translate tells me that you wrote:

When will you be smart in Polish, hahaha, no one, because you really only think about STS?
:wrongbar:

Let me translate Jacu's eloquent post as Google Translate is often inaccurate with Polish. I changed the punctuation to make conveying the meaning easier:


"When is it going to be available in Polish you smart assess, hahaha, never right? because in reality you only think about yourselves, you STS?"

He made a typo in the Polish word "never", which isn't any more difficult than its English equivalent. I wasn't sure how to convey it in my translation. ;-)

What a rude and uncultured little :troll:
 

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
What a rude and uncultured little :troll:
Yes. You are a bad person if you don't translate. But you are also a bad person if you do translate, but not according to how they want to be translated. :rolleyes:

I guess that you just have to accept that you are a bad person, no matter what you do. :whistle:
 
Top Bottom