Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Those who received a copy of the 4th volume: Is your spine image offset a little so that it bleeds into the front (see image attachment)?

Or, more importantly, has anyone received a book where the spine image is not offset?

Attachments

• IMG_3223.jpg
    IMG_3223.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 236
Data said:
Those who received a copy of the 4th volume: Is your spine image offset a little so that it bleeds into the front (see image attachment)?

Or, more importantly, has anyone received a book where the spine image is not offset?

Just looking now, so you mean the spine image is mm's onto the front, if so, yes.

Hello Data,

My copy is offset as well, but only by 1 mm.

I have finished reading the book and it was extremely interesting and educational, and I wanted to say thank you very much :flowers:

Guys, are there any plans to publish a Kindle version of the newest volume in a similar fashion like in the case of the previous volumes?
If yes, when, approximately, could we expect it to happen? :)

All Best,
Nem

Nem said:
Guys, are there any plans to publish a Kindle version of the newest volume in a similar fashion like in the case of the previous volumes?
If yes, when, approximately, could we expect it to happen? :)

All Best,
Nem

I believe it should be out around Christmas time, give or take.

voyageur said:
Data said:

Just looking now, so you mean the spine image is mm's onto the front, if so, yes.

Looked more closely to your example to the book in hand, and it is 1/3 of that offset example cited, so negligible.

It is good to hear that not all copies exhibit this spine image offset. It seems that it is caused by one of Amazon Createspace's printing machines, because we checked the cover PDF and it is perfectly centered. I filed a complaint for the books I received - it is unlikely that they will take them back, but at least they will know about the issue.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom