Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Redrock12 said:
Data, you said that Red Pill Press can deliver to Canada. Yet when I tried to order, it said that no shipping was available to Canada. So, does that mean that I have to order through Pilule Rouge or Amazon? Also, RPP's page states that Canadians have to order through Pilule Rouge. Please clarify

Sorry, my mistake! Red Pill Press ships to USA only, and Pilule Rouge ships to the entire world. I corrected my original post.

The book is also on Amazon Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-January-1997/dp/1548314870

Arwenn said:
That's great news, thanks so much for all your efforts Laura and co.! Just a question- which website would be best to order from, for delivery to Australia? Amazon tend to have ridiculous shipping charges from the US.

You can choose between Pilule Rouge and Amazon, it depends which site gives you the best shipping prices. Pilule Rouge offers three different shipping methods to Australia (Snail Mail, Priority, Expedited), and it has a shipping calculator on its checkout page. However, we are still waiting for the backorder to arrive before we can set the product to be in stock. I'll post here when it is available.

There is also Amazon Australia, but it seems they need a couple more days before the book is listed there: https://www.amazon.com.au

Quand sortiront les prochains livres en FRANÇAIS ?...
Merci pour votre réponse...

When will the next books come out in FRENCH? ...
Thank you for your reply...

This is terrific news! I've been really waiting with eager anticipation for this next book! It was pretty obvious in the 1996 book, that 1997 was going to be a whopper given all of the detail that will be coming in it!

I've ordered it and am eagerly awaiting it!

Data said:
You can choose between Pilule Rouge and Amazon, it depends which site gives you the best shipping prices. Pilule Rouge offers three different shipping methods to Australia (Snail Mail, Priority, Expedited), and it has a shipping calculator on its checkout page. However, we are still waiting for the backorder to arrive before we can set the product to be in stock. I'll post here when it is available.

There is also Amazon Australia, but it seems they need a couple more days before the book is listed there: https://www.amazon.com.au

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Data, I will check out postage rates and compare them. I didn't realise there was an Aus Amazon, I'll check that out too. :)

Data said:
The book is also on Amazon Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-January-1997/dp/1548314870

Thanks Data. I have just ordered it. :dance:

PERLOU said:
Quand sortiront les prochains livres en FRANÇAIS ?...
Merci pour votre réponse...

When will the next books come out in FRENCH? ...
Thank you for your reply...

Hi Perlou,

as soon as a new book in French will be available, be certain that we will let you know.

I can't believe it I have most all of them in print in several 3 rung binders since I found Laura and you all in 2005. I printed them when I still had the means to do so. I have been absent on the forum but not far away. I will reconnnect and bring you all up to speed soon. Much is changing girls e because of you and it is all good but I do not have the means or time to tell all now. The crystals work and are working every moment, like I am in my present life's moments.
Blesses to all of you
Laura

Merci Gandalf, cela me manque de lire les livres de Laura en Français, tous ceux qui ont été traduits, je les ai déjà, j'ai été vérifier sur Amazon France...

Thank you Gandalf, I miss reading the books of Laura in French, all those that have been translated, I have already, I have been checking on Amazon France ...

lara4unow said:
I can't believe it I have most all of them in print in several 3 rung binders since I found Laura and you all in 2005. I printed them when I still had the means to do so. I have been absent on the forum but not far away. I will reconnnect and bring you all up to speed soon. Much is changing girls e because of you and it is all good but I do not have the means or time to tell all now. The crystals work and are working every moment, like I am in my present life's moments.
Blesses to all of you
Laura

These books contain more than just the transcripts. Laura has made many comments about much of the sessions. Comments about what was going on at the time - and a lot of it is not in The Wave books, either. They are very informative books!

Nienna said:
lara4unow said:
Blesses to all of you
Laura

These books contain more than just the transcripts. Laura has made many comments about much of the sessions. Comments about what was going on at the time - and a lot of it is not in The Wave books, either. They are very informative books!

Yes, it's a completely different experience than reading the transcripts alone without Laura's comments.

Data said:
I'm happy to announce that the 4th volume of The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts has just been published in paperback format!

Most excellent news!!! :cheer:

Data said:
Redrock12 said:
Data, you said that Red Pill Press can deliver to Canada. Yet when I tried to order, it said that no shipping was available to Canada. So, does that mean that I have to order through Pilule Rouge or Amazon? Also, RPP's page states that Canadians have to order through Pilule Rouge. Please clarify

Sorry, my mistake! Red Pill Press ships to USA only, and Pilule Rouge ships to the entire world. I corrected my original post.

Arwenn said:
That's great news, thanks so much for all your efforts Laura and co.! Just a question- which website would be best to order from, for delivery to Australia? Amazon tend to have ridiculous shipping charges from the US.

Okay Data, thanks for the correction.

Data said:
I'm happy to announce that the 4th volume of The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts has just been published in paperback format!

Will probably buy it instantly if you guys decide to publish it for kindle at some point. :whistle: Amazing Grace and the JFK book are the only others left I have not bought on the kindle thus far from the Press that Red-Pills us :D

Back
Top Bottom