Beirut Explosion

2. MERO STAR - Missing from the port. No details of it's whereabouts.
General cargo ship MERO STAR, IMO 8321682, dwt 4110

Current position of the Mero Star: At the docks of Beirut, sinking to the bottom and presumed a casualty of the blast.
Home Port is Sierra Leone.

Among the injured are Syrian and Egyptian members of the crews of ships that arrived at the port on Tuesday, including one from Ukraine and carrying wheat to Syria.

"We have been waiting for the moment of our return to Syria for six months. We are 13 young men. Seven of us were injured," said one of them.

Another mentions a crack in the hull of his ship, the Mero Star. "The ship sinks. With the explosion there were serious injuries on board."

Almost all the big events that happened this year making it a precursor for the next dangerous event. My mind wondering what will happen if proof of Israeli criminality becomes obvious. As of now, it is a blame game. What will these poor Arab nations do while they are suffering from trade sanctions, poverty, and massive explosions? People suffering, Arab and Iranian politicians want to go war with Israel as a diversion? It will be mutual destruction of the entire middle east, gas supplies to the rest of the world etc. Without any war in ME, the world shot itself with COVID lockdowns.

If the 4D STS aim is to eliminate the true Semitic people, probably they will trigger a war. Hopefully, Russia and China will diffuse the situation.

Thierry Meyssan writes:

The strike was carried out on August 4, 2020, at the exact location designated by Benjamin Netanyahu in his speech to the United Nations on September 27, 2018 [1].

It is not known what weapon was used. However, it has already been tested in Syria since January 2020. It is a missile with a tactical nuclear component in its warhead that causes a smoke mushroom characteristic of nuclear weapons. It is obviously not an atomic bomb in the strategic sense.

It is not clear to me that the sites that Netanyahu pointed out on his speech were 'exactly' the same as the site of Tuesday's blast. It appears that what Bibi was talking about was here. Same Beirut coastline, but not the exact same spot.

However, I was impressed by the similarity of the explosion that Meyssan says took place in Syria in January with the one we saw in Beirut. This is the video that Meyssan links to:

It's the same characteristic water-vapor/shockwave bubble.

It is not clear to me that the sites that Netanyahu pointed out on his speech were 'exactly' the same as the site of Tuesday's blast. It appears that what Bibi was talking about was here. Same Beirut coastline, but not the exact same spot.

The English version of the Meyssan's article has not been reviewed, yet, while the French has been, corrected by Thierry Meyssan himself on August 7th (8 am Damas time, specified at the bottom of the French article):
The second paragraph in English in not complete, hereafter what T. Meyssan added in the French version (the bolded part):
The strike was carried out on August 4, 2020, at the exact location designated by Benjamin Netanyahu in his speech to the United Nations on September 27, 2018 [1]. Hezbollah moved its weapons out of that warehouse right after Netanyahu's speech.

So, if Hezbollah moved its weapons (and without Israël knowing the new location), maybe the country's grain reserve (as it might be one the biggest one in the country) could have been for Israel (and others involved? Like IMF which stresses urgency of reforms in Lebanon to restore economic stability that would force them to borrow even more money and enslave them a little more, as well as urged by Macron two days ago where he "warns Lebanon on need for reform" as a good puppet master that he is) "a good compromise" (to them of course). I don't know, I'm just speculating here.

It seems that Lebanon was already suffering from hunger, and that their reserves would have enabled them to last for the four next months; now they might only have a week left. From the French publicsenat.fr Website:

Explosion in Beirut: "Famine feared," says Senator Christine Lavarde - Christine Lavarde is President of the France-Lebanon Interparliamentary Group
The spectre of an accelerated famine

The explosion was of such intensity that it was recorded by the sensors of the American Institute of Geophysics (USGS) as an earthquake of magnitude 3.3. The blast was felt as far as the island of Cyprus, more than 200 kilometres away. The epicentre, in the heart of Beirut, is now a gaping hole.

According to the senator's initial exchanges, the explosion largely destroyed the port of Beirut, a strategic infrastructure for food imports on which the country is heavily dependent. "Wheat reserves were a priori stored in the port and would have been affected. My interlocutors tell me that the famine they feared in 4 months time could start in a week's time. »

Both vessels had recently arrived in Beirut after having called at Mariupol in Ukraine, according to AIS data.

The Sierra Leone-flagged Mero Star is owned by BIA Shipping.

The Comoros-flagged Raouf H is managed by Lebanese company Cedar Marine Services and owned by Raouf Marin Co SA, according to databases.

So those 2 ships were blasted in explosion or left the port just before?

Remote Viewers Predicted The Beirut Blast In July

Watch Dick Allgire presenting documented evidence that different remote viewers showed the huge explosion in Beirut before it happened, verified and time-stamped.

Daz Smith and Edward Riordan were viewing a future event in a large modern city with a water interface.
Riordan predicted that the event would be happening in a country that started with the letter 'L'.

Underground space discovered at the explosion site and the rubble from atop of it being removed for further investigation. The video only shows something "what appears to be a ceiling of" entrance or a chamber and it is not very clear from the clip whether the network of underground tunnels is something new to the investigators or it is a known part of the port. The reporter says "...they know there is a labyrinth of subterranean chambers..". Think it would not be strange for a port to have that built in, especially in such a significant location as Beirut but was it some kind of a hiding place or an official part of the port? I did not catch that.

Daz Smith and Edward Riordan were viewing a future event in a large modern city with a water interface.
Riordan predicted that the event would be happening in a country that started with the letter 'L'.

I find this somewhat suspicious, from what I have read and watched those that are experienced remote viewers, it never gives specfice details, just impressions and sensations. This is way too detailed, and of course posted after the event, my impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reporter says "...they know there is a labyrinth of subterranean chambers..". Think it would not be strange for a port to have that built in, especially in such a significant location as Beirut but was it some kind of a hiding place or an official part of the port?
They probably have staging areas to put cargo, fuel storage, parking, and that large silo - it seems that it would have sublevels since it is so tall and narrow. And maybe they have a railroad tunnel... It's a large city, so it would probably have all these things.

So you have the fertilizer, and the diesel... I don't know if they got deluged with rain, like a lot of places, but they might have moved stuff around because of flooding, the diesel fuel and fertilizer got too close...

And that vapor bubble... Maybe it is due to the atmospheric conditions. We are getting deluged all over, so an explosion is going to react to the atmosphere more dramatically. It might have been real damp down there.

I find this somewhat suspicious, from what I have read and watched those that are experienced remote viewers, it never gives specfice details, just impressions and sensations. This is way too detailed, and of course posted after the event, my impression.

I have never seen RVers look into future events so this seems to be a first.

Normally remote viewers are only given coordinates by their supervisors and do not know where and when they are looking into things. I agree that in most sessions their descriptions are often blurry and inaccurate but, as you've mentioned, the findings this time seem to have been quite detailed as in detecting machinery or weaponry in a shipping container.

Allgire mentioned that they were not taking this experiment too seriously themselves and if they had tried to alarm all countries beginning with an 'L' nothing much would have been prevented I guess.

I think their emails just would have been filed.

So could the possibility of space-based weapon be considered?

Sure, why not. But watch this video in the link right below.

Those 'sparkles' just before detonation don't look like fireworks to me, more like some kind of incendiary device, maybe something like thermite.

Last edited:
I searched youtube for rain video footage in Beirut, and one year ago, there were a lot of youtubes of a heavy deluge.

I found a couple as recently a month ago - not as bad but noteworthy because - as it is historically unusual to get rain there, they would be less able to deal with it as it has not been a problem until recent years.

Back
Top Bottom