Best Jokes

please find below a contribution to the most exemplary DEI:
kamala-and-dei-stonetoss-comic.png
enjoy...

i discovered stonetoss quite recently and i explored his work on his site. there are many lovely and intelligent cartoons, and i suggest you explore and let him know your admiration, because i have the feeling that his drawings also express his desesperation with the world in which we have chosen to live.

Here we have a possible example of a man accessing the “Information Field”.
He appears to be connected and downloading from a compatible frequency resonance vibratory channel, while in a brain Theta state,:-D
View attachment 97931
oil is NOT of fossil origin. it is abiotic, maybe due to the percolation of methane through the crust at the conditions of temperature and pression there.

Do you refer to Thomas Gold? I read the book some years ago, very interesting. Came to know about it via the late Konrad Fischer.
Do you refer to Thomas Gold? I read the book some years ago, very interesting. Came to know about it via the late Konrad Fischer.
i did not know about the author you mention. my opinion on abiotic oil comes from several learned and credible publications which i found on the net. i did not care about making a list of references.

Back
Top Bottom