Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

However, there are also proven benefits to vaccines - maybe not for the flue, but for polio or tetanus, or isn't there?
well that's what they want you to believe... polio, according to Dr Viera Schreibner,
has not been eradicated at all , they just split it up by symtoms into 5 'new' diseases with different names so just the term 'polio' has been eradicated.
Modern sanitation and the practice of hand-washing have done a lot more for our health than any doctors or vaccinations or advances in medicine.
I have had the good fortune to attend one of Viera s lectures here in my village and as a result there is hardly any vaccinated kids here( the school just closes when there is a 'outbreak' and only the vaccinated ones get sick anyway)
if you want to read her books they are available on her web site -http://vierascheibner.org/
RRR

Thanks rrraven for your post .... will follow up on Viera ...
Have followed a few links posted here and elsewhere and have started to have an inkling about the problem at hand. The interesting thing is, I know from many other instances, that pharmaceutical companies are bad - there are a few quite good books on that (e.g. Marcia Angell's "The truth about the drug companies", from a person who knows what she's talking about - she was editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine).
But what I have now slowly started to realize is that EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING is lies and deception. You could almost take a random topic and all would be lies - that even the opposite statement is not true!

I have read that the P in DTP is unhealthy - anyone some information about Tetanus? Tetanus not being a "live" vaccine - but a toxoid? Not too worried about the D (diphteria) - but may need a booster of tetanus in near future ...

I've always detested the thought of having a flu shot ever since they came out.
My uncle just had one and was really sick for weeks - Imagine that, take a shot to prevent the flu, and come out with the worst flu you've had in your life!

I think there is something else here, other than what is in the flu vaccines. In my mind the belief that one is helpless and must rely on the medical institution for health undermines the bodies ability to heal itself.

[quote author="The Nature of Personal Reality: A Seth Book"]The present medical profession is sadly hampered because of its own beliefs. Often it operates as a framework in which poor health and disease are not only accepted as normal, but the concepts behind them strengthened. Here you have again, as in psychoanalysis, a hide-and-seek arrangement in which both doctor and patient take part.(See the 616th session in chapter 2.)

Both believe they need the other, of course. Behind this is the psychic pattern of beliefs in which the patient often assigns to the doctor the powers of knowledge and wisdom that his beliefs have taught him he does not have. Knowing otherwise, the patient still wants to consider the doctor omnipotent.

Upon the patient a doctor often assigns and projects his own feelings of helplessness against which he combats. The interactions continue with the patient trying to please the doctor, and at best merely changing from one group of symptoms to another. Far too often the doctor shares the patient's unshakeable belief in poor health and disease.

Not only this but the medical profession often provides blueprints for disease, and the patient too often tries them on for size... {This years flu strains for example}

While you believe that only doctors can cure you, you had better go to them, because in the framework of your beliefs they are the only people who can help you. But the framework itself is limiting; and again, while you may be cured of one difficulty, you will only replace it with another as long as your beliefs cause you to have physical problems.[/quote]

About Tetanus:

[quote author=Adults Don't Need Booster Shot of Diphtheria, Tetanus
Dr.s Joseph Mercola and Sherri Tenpenny ]Discovering that most people recover from an acute bout of tetanus was unexpected, but it was disconcerting to find that many of the reported cases of tetanus were in "fully vaccinated" people. A review of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) from the CDC called "Tetanus Surveillance -- United States, 1995 -- 1997" [2] revealed unexpected information and facts.

However, because this report is bogged down with complicated statistics that must be methodically disentangled, it is no wonder that few are aware of its contents.

The document discusses 124 cases of tetanus reported between 1995 and 1997. Here is what was reported: [3]

TABLE 1. Tetanus toxoid vaccination status and deaths among persons with reported tetanus, by vaccination status
-- -- United States, 1995 -- 1997
Vaccination Status No. (%) No. Deaths
Unknown 66 53.7 9
0 Doses 27 21.5 4
1 Dose 11 9.1 0
2 Doses 4 3.3 1
3 Doses 4 3.3 0
>= 4 Doses 12 9.1 0
Total 124* (100.0) 14
*Outcome was unknown for two patients.

Note that nearly twenty -- five percent (24.8%) of those who contracted acute tetanus had at least one dose of the vaccine and more than twelve percent (12.4%) of the patients were fully vaccinated, with three or more doses of tetanus. Of the 66 (53.7%) people who had an "unknown vaccination status," it could reasonably be assumed that a portion of those had had one or more tetanus shots at some point in their lives.

Therefore, statement made by the CDC that "the disease continues to occur almost exclusively among persons who are unvaccinated, inadequately vaccinated or whose vaccination histories are unknown or uncertain"[4] is simply not true.

The "rationale" for getting a tetanus shot is that milder cases will result among the vaccinated.[5] This is an argument used with all the mandated the vaccines Yet, given that the fatality rate (11.2%) is lower than reported and the apparently low incidence overall, the following questions should be asked:

1) What is the real risk of getting a severe case of tetanus if you are unvaccinated?

2) How many cases of serious tetanus would occur were all wounds cared for properly?

3) What antibody level actually confers protection from a serious case of tetanus?

The truth is, the antibody level required to be universally protective is unknown. The "generally accepted" protective level for tetanus antibody > 0.15 IU/mL. This level was proposed by Snead in 1937, and has been the accepted "standard" since that time.

However, the number is arbitrary and not guaranteed to protect from infection.[6] Therefore, routinely vaccinating every 10 years, as the journal article suggests, simply to maintain "adequate antibody levels" is uncalled for and may not only provide the person with a false sense of security, it may actually cause harm.

Tetanus vaccines haven't gotten the "bad press" many of the other vaccines have recently received. In the zeal to protect from this "deadly disease," it is imagined that the risk of infection far exceeds the potential risk of the vaccine.

What harm could it do?

I thought the vaccine only contained inactivated tetanus toxin and sterile water. I am convinced that is the perception of nearly all physicians. It was disturbing to learn of the other ingredients that are in the tetanus toxoid vaccine: formaldehyde; sodium phosphate monobasic; sodium phophate dibasic, [an eye and skin irritant that may be harmful if ingested]; glycine, aluminum, and 25 ug. of thimerosal (mercury).

There is obviously more to the tetanus vaccine than inactivated toxoid!

In the Emergency Department, if the tetanus status of a patient is "unknown," an additional shot is routinely given, because it is thought to be harmless. However, this is simply bad medicine. If the person doesn't need the tetanus booster, the vaccine can cause a severe allergic reaction referred to as an Arthus type, Type III hypersensitivity reaction.

This side effect is defined as "an acute inflammatory reaction caused by deposition of antigen -- antibody complexes into the tissues."

The "Arthus type" variation classically causes a reaction only at the injection site, but the result is an acute necrotizing vasculitis and localized necrosis (death) of the tissues.[7] The reaction starts 2 -- 8 hours after a tetanus toxiod injection and occurs if the person has very high serum antitoxin antibodies due to overly frequent injections.[8]

In addition to the local reaction, severe systemic reactions can occur. A partial list of adverse events includes headache; nausea; vomiting; arthralgias; tachycardia; syncope (fainting); cranial nerve paralysis; and a variety of neurological complications including EEG disturbances, seizures and encephalopathy; anaphylaxis and Gullian -- Barre' syndrome.[9]

Recommending "routine" tetanus boosters based on mathematical models of antibody degradation can result in severe complications and is risky business, indeed. [/quote]

[quote author=_http://www.vaclib.org/links/tetanusindex.htm]Source: _http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00053713.htm
Keep in mind that the tetanus vaccine became available for widespread civilian use in the late 1940's. Thus tetanus mortality had declined from 205 deaths per 100,000 wounds in the American Civil War (1860) to about .4 deaths per 100,000 population in 1947 at the beginning of widespread civilian use of the vaccine. This means that sanitation, nutrition, year around nutritional improvements, general hygiene, and wound hygiene had reduced the mortality and incidence of tetanus by as much as 99.8 percent before the widespread use of tetanus vaccine. Improvements in the above factors would continue to play a major role [if not the sole role] in further reduction of tetanus.

Could tetanus vaccine have played any role what so ever in the last fraction of a percent in tetanus reduction?

NO! In a sanitary society with adequate nutrition, natural immunity to the bacteria gives almost everybody immunity against the bacteria's ability to grow in a healthy body.

It is a far different matter where the conditions prevail which encourage the tetanus bacteria's growth. Nobody can be immune to dirty wounds. Immunity to dirty wounds can not come from vaccination; immunity to dirty wounds can not come from having had tetanus one or more times and recovering.

The vaccine's "active" ingredient is the poison which is made by the bacteria. Antibodies against poison do not constitute an immunization. [/quote]

Makes me wonder what there planning....

_http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7881885.stm

Contingency plans for a flu pandemic have been outlined in a report by the NHS in the East of England (NHS EoE).

A serious outbreak of a new type of influenza could lead to more than 6,500 deaths in the East, the study said.

The NHS EoE has bought pandemic flu and disaster management software for every GP in the East and carried out checks on the preparedness of hospitals.

The report comes after the NHS EoE's revised Pandemic Flu plan was agreed in September 2008.

Dr Paul Cosford, regional director of public health at NHS EoE, said: "The plan outlines the NHS East of England's responsibilities to ensure the organisation's ability to maintain business continuity, to act as the regional headquarters of the NHS and to oversee the response of the NHS in the region to a pandemic."

The report said in the East of England a pandemic would see 1.5m clinical cases and 300,000 doctor appointments.

The NHS in the East of England covers Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.

Hello

I was surprised, as I've been searching for that, not to find anything about the supposed "swine flu" epidemic. But maybye it is somewhere under other words.

This is something I have like a recurent nightmare, for years, that this kind of Joker would finaly come out of the hat. It could seem logical in this economical collapse situation, to introduce a kind of diversion.

Is there anyone who knows if the Cassiopeans told anything about a pandemic ?

Thank you

Gw

On 24 September 2001:

Cs session said:
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
A: Yes.
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
A: No.
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.
Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.
Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?
Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?
Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?

6 August 2005

Cs Session said:
Q: (J) Is there any update on the possibility of some form of germ disbursement and is something like that imminent?
A: Expect a good round this fall
Q: (J) Is there anything we should be doing to prepare?
A: Stay healthy
Q: (Jon) Is this germ warfare going to be strictly in the US?
A: It's already starting
Q: (J) Is it going to be worldwide?
A: Spottily
Q: (J) Are we talking about a deadly form of flu?
A: It will be eventually.

Gwelan:

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope you don't mind, but I changed the title to clarify what the thread is about, and to help people find it more easily if they wish to join the discussion....

:)

Yet another article on the swine flu..."U.S. declares swine flu public health emergency" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30398682/)

This article talks about:

The number of cases confirmed in the United States by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now 20, including eight New York City high school students. Other cases are in Ohio, California, Texas and Kansas. Patients have ranged in age from 9 to over 50.

So it is spreading.

And:

Napolitano said the emergency declaration is a warning, not an actual imminent emergency, similar to preparing for a hurricane.

Yet, the title of the article says it is an emergency.

And:

“The real important take away is that we have an outbreak of a new infectious disease that we’re addressing aggressively,” Besser said.

Aggressively...hmmm...
The U.S. will begin screening travelers at the nation’s borders and isolating people who are actively ill with suspected influenza, Napolitano said. No travel restrictions are issued currently, but that could change, she said.

My understanding is that many viruses (like cold and flu) are contagious during the incubation phase and that by the time you actually show signs of sickness, the contagiousness is just about over. Unless this virus is different or my information is wrong. If true, this "precaution" is really nothing much. It seems to allow the spread of a virus while making people think "the government is on it."

And:

He said he still can’t say why cases in U.S. are so much milder than the deadly cases in Mexico. There, the disease has killed up to 86 people and likely sickened up to 1,400 since April 13, said Mexico's health minister.

Yes, I thought this was interesting, too. Why are the brown people more susceptible to dying from this disease? Is it really the same disease in the Us as in Mexico? Is it genetically engineered to be deadly to a certain population? Is there a difference in the overall health of the Mexican people that makes them more susceptible? ???

wonder what's the symbolic signification (if there is any) of this porc decease, knowing that the grand scale war being pushed for will be between too non-porc-eating people (muslims and jews) as if annihilation must be generalized to everyone.

Search
Search Results
ad
Saturday, April 25, 2009
New Flu Outbreak traced to missing U.S. Army Bioweapons

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-flu-outbreak-traced-to-missing-us.html

Possible Terrorist Attack

At 12:30 AM ET this morning, I called a trusted source from the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - the same source that leaked the "Right Wing Extremism Report" to me on April 12. At the late hour I expected to wake him up, but was surprised to find him already busy dealing with the Flu-like situation in NYC.

As of this moment, the United States government's national threat level is Elevated, or Yellow. For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange.

And Listen THIS "Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJQCJp4ehc&feature=player_embedded

And Look at this :

February 9, 2009 17:15 EST 2 month AGO

Panasonic Sends Workers' Families Home on Flu Risk, Nikkei Says
Share | Email | Print | A A A

By Fergus Maguire

Feb. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Panasonic Corp. has instructed Japanese workers assigned to parts of Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and South America to send family members back to Japan because of the risk of outbreaks of new influenza strains, Nikkei English News said, without citing anyone.

The Osaka-based electronics maker has asked workers' families to return home by the end of September, the report said, adding it was not known how many people were affected by the decision.

Click here for web link

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=aXjbg7pIcXo4&refer=japan

It didn't take long for the rest of the world to leap into action:

Deadly flu spreads across the globe
2 hours 52 mins ago - ITN Report

A deadly new strain of flu that has killed more than 80 people in Mexico is spreading across the globe.
The new flu strain, a mixture of swine, bird and human viruses, poses the biggest risk of a large-scale pandemic since avian flu surfaced in 1997, killing several hundred people.

Governments around the world have imposed health checks at airports as the disease killed up to 81 people in Mexico and infected 20 in the US. Six cases were also confirmed in Canada.

Two people have been admitted to a Scottish hospital after returning from Mexico with flu-like symptoms, Scotland's health secretary said.

In New Zealand, ten pupils from an Auckland school party that had returned from Mexico were being treated for influenza symptoms in what health authorities said was probably another outbreak of the virus.

US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said she would declare a public health emergency, release stockpiles of anti-flu drugs and prepare for school closures.

Three people in Spain and two in France are being tested for the disease after they arrived from Mexico with flu symptoms. Tests on a BA cabin crew member taken to a London hospital with flu-like symptoms showed he does not have swine flu.

Countries across Asia, which have grappled with H5N1 bird flu and Sars in recent years, snapped into action. At airports and other border checkpoints in Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Korea and Japan, officials screened travellers for symptoms.

Russia imposed curbs on meat imports from Mexico, some US states and the Caribbean, and the United Arab Emirates said it was considering similar action.

Mexican Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova said the swine flu has killed as many as 81 people in Mexico, and more than 1,300 people were being tested for suspected infection.

Most of the dead are aged 25 to 45, a worrying sign because a hallmark of past pandemics has been high fatalities among healthy young adults.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the flu a "public health event of international concern."

International experts will convene on Tuesday to advise the WHO whether to raise the pandemic alert level, which currently stands at three on a level of one to six.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was connected to US scientists digging up those 20 Spanish flu victims buried in Spitzbergen a few years ago. There was a massive outcry at the time, but these scientists said they only wanted to 'study' this particular flu strain in order to make a vaccine to ensure that it never happens again!

The Spanish flu epidemic 'fizzled out' on its own; rather like the Black Death did in Europe. I wonder if this latest flu will do the same?

mkrnhr said:
wonder what's the symbolic signification (if there is any) of this porc decease, knowing that the grand scale war being pushed for will be between too non-porc-eating people (muslims and jews) as if annihilation must be generalized to everyone.
I have understood that this new version of H1N1 contains genetic material from versions of flu which usually affect pigs and birds.

Thank you Laura for the precisions.

and, no problem, PepperFritz with the change of the title of the thread. You're absolutely right.

Bien à vous

Gw

A thought occurred to me relating to this "Swine flu" thing. Is the excuse for closing down of borders finally here? Living in the direct line of fire of the upcoming Ice Age really makes me worry about that possiblity :(

Back
Top Bottom