Canary Islands - Strange Goings on There

Keit said:
For sure? Maybe by speculation we can find or rather understand what is concealed in early myths. To understand what and where to look.
Of course few things are for sure, and all can be argued. And by speculation we can connect to the myths and extend them within ourselves far beyond their immediate presentations. However, you will find many Greek myths of hearts lost and hearts sacrificed (in whatever symbolism), but I believe that particular culture is mythically focused on an ancient wound that has yet to heal, and the results of a great loss. Perhaps the myths you seek are in the future.

EsoQuest said:
Of course few things are for sure, and all can be argued. And by speculation we can connect to the myths and extend them within ourselves far beyond their immediate presentations. However, you will find many Greek myths of hearts lost and hearts sacrificed (in whatever symbolism), but I believe that particular culture is mythically focused on an ancient wound that has yet to heal, and the results of a great loss. Perhaps the myths you seek are in the future.
Yeah...and by that, creating a myth.

domivr said:
Laura said:
Now, I think that there is definitely a possibility that the importance of the Canaries may have something to do with "interdimensional" portals. I also find it interesting that the "Prime Meridian" or "Roseline" originally was placed on Mount Tiede.
Laura
The prime meridian was placed on Mount Tiede. In French, "Tiede" means lukewarm.

This word is not used much in "esoteric" or religious material. One case I found is in Revelation 3:16 "because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth"

I am planning to visit Rock Lake and the islands of upper Michigan this summer and have just read over the pieces about it and virgin copper in the Ascension series for the ompteenth time. My family originated in the area, mostly around the islands of Mackanaw, High, and, of Mormon fame, Beaver. I will also visit the many copper mines now abandoned. I know in the Adventure series you mention the prehistoric mines. Which of the are you referring too? In researching this area I have run into some things you may be interested in. Apparently they have come accross a Stone Circle on Beaver Island.The information on it is quite limited but interesting I wonder often what drew James Strang and his followers here so many years ago? I had posted an inquiry (mailgroup) about the C's and Mormonism and was refered to a session on John Smith, but have yet yet looked for it. I was just so thrilled that the first time first subject I clicked on here was the one I needed! I have always been intrigued by this area, I haven't visited for awhile I am looking forward to the trip. Laura It has been a long time and I am grateful for the knowledge you've continuously shared. I was a huge undertaking. I have had the privledge of watching it grow..., It's an Egregor! Brilliant, even though it used to be alot easier to interact.
I also have a tidbit that I am not sure I should expose to everyone at this time, for this persons sake.
One other thing though, my family history turned up a community photo, There are several Native Americans and a giant.

"Viscious beautiful country," Clark remarked. "Rather think I'm dreaming, or can it be as bad and as beautiful as it seems?" Merriwether Lewis

Laura said:
Frank Joseph found some very strange pyramidal type structures in Rock Lake, Wisconsin. They were different from other pyramidal structures - being conical - and he was astounded some years later to see identical, unusual, pyramidal structures in the Canary Islands.
Hi. There is at least another conical pyramid in the world: Cuicuilco, in southern Mexico City. Here's a link with pictures:

http://www.delange.org/Cuicuilco/Cuicuilco.htm

It says:

Cuicuilco is dominated by a circular temple. This is clearly the oldest of such large scale construction in central Mexico. This is not as impressive as many other ruins in Mexico, but it is one of the most important ruins in all of Mexico and Central America. It is definitely a must see site.

Cuicuilco is an often debated site among various groups who are studying archaeology. The major discussions seem to debate whether or not Cuicuilco is older than 10,000 years old. There are many web sites that you can go to if you wish to investigate this discussion.

However, not much is known about this site which was partially buried by the volcano eruption and which has almost been completely covered by new building construction.

This site, is commonly accepted as among the oldest in the Valley of Mexico. Parts of the large and complex site are buried by ash from volcanoes as recently as 300.A.D., while other parts are buried under volcanic ash that are said to have been dated as 8,000 years old. Most archaeologists do not support the 8,000 year old date. One eruption is actually carbon dated at about 30 AD.

The major volcano which has deposited lava flows over the site of Cuicuilco is Xitle Volcano, which is part of the Ajusco range. Xitle's, deep and foreboding crater - 200 meters above ground, 3100 meters above sea level - lies just a couple of kilometers off the Ajusco highway.

There are those who claim that 150 B.C. was the year of the great "consternation" that destroyed Cuicuilco. but actually "Xitle: He with the navel", according to scribe Alva Ixtlilxochitl, "opened the earth and swept everything in its path, on the day Ahui-Quiahuitl, in the year 8-Tecpatl," this translates into April 24 of 76 A.D."

So, only three years before Vesuvias buried Pompeii. "The rivers of lava ran for several years, and thus was formed Tetetlan, "Place of Stones" and Texcallan, the "Home of the Rock."
More on the debate about the age of the pyramid, in here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011121043058/http://www.intersurf.com/~heinrich/FOG11.html

Laura said:
Why was it performed with this specifically mentioned iron adze and the 'iron fingers' of the four 'sons of Horus?'

A: What does iron do, if it does not conduct?
The etymology of the Canary islands seems to come from canis (latin - dog) however in the past those islands were apparently called the iron islands (is it a reference to some magnetic properties of the place, and therefore maybe linking to the Roswell accident)

An etymology / toponymy book written by A. Basset in 1943 is entitled « Du nouveau à propos du nom de l'île de Fer (Canaries) » (some news about the name of the iron island, and Richelieu mentions in his memories : the creation of the first prime meridian located on the iron island.
http://books.google.com/books?vid=04bBv8AiYNE5gEAY&id=Hr58tOL5tHEC&q=du+nouveau+%C3%A0+propos+de+l'ile+de+fer&dq=du+nouveau+%C3%A0+propos+de+l'ile+de+fer&pgis=1

Ruth said:
and appears to have more to do with shipping and maybe even commerce (and hense politics at that time?)
I found this article giving some political background about the location of the Prime meridian in Canaries
http://muweb.millersville.edu/~columbus/data/geo/WASHBR04.GEO

Laura said:
The poet Virgil, in the 4th book of the Aeneid, mentions the great peak of this island,

They knew that there was a hell, and they held that it was in the peak of Teyde (the volcanic mountain), and the devil was Guayota.
Teide is a modern name given by the Spanish, the name given to the volcano was Echeyde by the native Guanches, prior to the Spanish colonization. Echeyde, per the Guanches legends, meant some sort of powerful figure leaving into the volcano that could turn into hell. The top of this Mount is the geographic refernce for the Canaries prime meridian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teide

Keit said:
And may be a "stone". That's mean - knot of connections or level of "Idea center".

you may also call it Egregor
To canary is to dance nimbly (as in the canary dance) - nimbly (light clever agile) - while using a sword and a hat - is there here a link with the dance of the gods ? Egregorian spinning ?
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/del/sections/16th_c_italian_dance27.html

Laura said:
Q: Light. But, how is light related to an underground city?

A: Tis not just light, but the emergence of light from the depths of the darkness.
In Peru too, the virgen de Candelaria is celebrated. Interestingly she is also called virgen de Candela (a candle in Spanish) or virgen de Socavon" that is virgin of the Tunnel

http://www.go2peru.com/webapp/ilatintravel/articulo.jsp?cod=1998857

Axel_Dunor said:
Laura said:
Why was it performed with this specifically mentioned iron adze and the 'iron fingers' of the four 'sons of Horus?'

The etymology of the Canary islands seems to come from canis (latin - dog) however in the past those islands were apparently called the iron islands (is it a reference to some magnetic properties of the place, and therefore maybe linking to the Roswell accident)
Botheration! This is 'take two'. I shall try to post this again....

Over the weekend, I saw a program on TV which was pretty much following in the footsteps of the 'ancients', mainly Greek Myths and the reference to iron caught my attention. It was the story of Jason and the Argonauts.

Here are some maps of where they went (according to Homer, or who ever re-told the story, at the time)
http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/MapARGONAUTS.html
After they passed the Clashing Rocks, they stopped in the city of Aea in Cholchis where a king called Aeetes ruled and he had a Golden Fleece. According to the map Aeetes came from Caucus which has a pretty interesting association with myths and legends itself. Could be because it was a drop off point for Kantekians?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus

As part of the story, the documentary team stopped on a beach in Turkey. The presenter said something about iron and how that was quite odd, because the story was supposed to be set in the bronze age, not the iron age. To prove there was iron around, he grabbed a handful of (black) sand, put it on a peice of paper and moved it about with a magnet underneath.

I was thinking that maybe the 'map' talked about in the ancient Greek legends is not about the Mediterranian or the Black Sea, but it could relate to futher afield. They could have even got as far as the Canary Islands, or even crossed the Atlantic to Mexico. It is possible that there's a lot more to these 'legends' than meets the eye.

Anyway, on to the dogs... I didn't know that Orion had two dogs. I found this website on Sirius (aka dog star) quite interesting. There seem to be plenty of legends about dogs as well, for some reason they feature a lot more than cats. Actually, cats don't feature at all. Even in Greek legends, they had Cerberus the 3 headed one who guarded the gates of Hell.
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/sirius/siriusgodstar.html
Apparently the 'dog star' can be seen from almost everywhere on Earth. This may make it a useful navigation tool - especially for ships? Practically every civilisation on Earth Knew about it, saw it, named it etc, which kind of makes it significant. Maybe its a 'pointer' of some sort.

I also have technical problems with this topic. Impossible to modify my last post.

Ruth said:
they had Cerberus the 3 headed one who guarded the gates of Hell
In a transcript there is a similar symbolic interpretation about "canis"

session 981003 said:
Q: (L) Okay, why are dogs represented in the Egyptian mythology as the 'opener of the way?'
A: Guards, guides.
With this space-time gate technology, location seemed important :

session981205 said:
Q: (A) When you say this, you mean 'A' grid, not THE grid?
A: Yes. Looks like a waffle iron.
Q: (A) You mean like a waffle iron that is used in transformers?
A: Okay. Why? To duplicate nature. Earth has a web and so doeth thee!
Q: (A) Now, Earth's grid is just an imaginary grid related to field, or just a mathematic grid... no, it must really exist....
A: Yes.
Q: (A) If it really exists, is it a field of grid, or is it a grid made out of some matter, like these waffle irons? Just field or matter?
A: The iron is attracted, not attractive.
Iron seems to be a good indicators to identify correct places on the grid (but it might be past ones)

Volcanoes also seem to be correlated to this magnetic activities

971115 said:
A: Yes, Many UFOs in Mexico. Cuernavaca is Earth's most intense window area.
Q: Why is that?
A: Complicated, but magnetic/volcanic influences contribute to the presence of a super vortex...
and links with some stars settings too

session 970816 said:
Q: Why were they set on a Southwest axis with one of them off-set slightly?
A: Magnetic points of locus.
Q: Did this have anything to do with symbolizing the belt of Orion?
A: Yes.

Following are some thoughts that may give more insights...

Q: Well, I found some connections between some tombs in Rome, Nicolas Poussin, and some tombs in England, the processions of 'angels' on the Canary Islands. The connection seems to be these funny lights, or Candles, with 'peculiar wicks,' as they are described, which are 'eternal flames.' I am wondering if this is what you meant by connecting them by the frequency of light?

A: "Eternal flame" adorns the tomb of JFK. Connection?

Q: Yes. I also found the Solloi priesthood and the priestesses called Peleiades. They seem to be involved with urns, birds, tinkling bells, urns that can be struck and which then set up a particular resonance in other urns, oak trees, and some other peculiar references that relate to laurel trees...

A: Siren song.

Q: What about the siren song?

A: Greek mythology.

Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.
Siren Song: Sound waves of specific frequency to cause resonance with other objects in it's vincivity?
Perhaps resonant sound can be used with light and perhaps one or more other EM sources? Since in
3D, sound and light, both are EM and both travels in the same medium (air) but may somehow affect
objects such as rocks, plants, trees, and humans. Perhaps in humans it causes the pineal gland to
resonate opening the third eye. Yes, I am speculating or over-reaching, but these thoughts pop
to my mind.

Furthermore, thinking on the subject of the 'threes', or 'triplets' so perhaps there is another EM
wave needed to complete the triad leading further to discovery?

Q: The 'Opening of the Mouth' ceremony which seems to be the focus of the pyramid texts, the ritual that the authors of this book say that the pyramids were built as a site for, what was this ritual? They say that, on a certain day and time, when the stars were aligned properly, that the dead king would be taken into the pyramid, wrapped up as a mummy, stood up, and that his son and successor would open his mouth with some sort of implement to 'free his soul' so that it could fly out the shafts and become a star in Orion. Obviously this cannot be the answer.

A: No.

Q: What was the Opening of the Mouth, performed on the dead Osiris, by Horus his son, said to be done by an adze of iron...

A: Merging of souls, or at least it was hoped.

Q: Why was it performed with this specifically mentioned iron adze and the 'iron fingers' of the four 'sons of Horus?'

Q: It can also be a magnet, and magnets have poles. What did the Lotus flower, or the four sons represent?

A: Open.
Is it possible that the lotus flower represents the hidden EM field arrangement?

Also, concerning the lotus flower, it is thought to have hallucogenic properties... and perhaps
this is connected?

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/pharaohs/secrets2.html

Q: Hmmmm... okay. Okay. Food for thought. There was also a granite ball found in the pyramid...

A: Spherical shape serves as its own gravity to balance trapper.
Granite spherical balls are found in many places. There are discarded pieces (artifacts) of these spheres
found in many places. Granite is throught of as a energy collector, due to crystals it contains. David
Hammel claims that it is one component of several pieces of granite that together can be used to
create an 'antigravity' space ship due to its non-linear instability properties.

Bill of materials used:

1) Iron (i.e. magnets) for balancing the granite components (cones and sphere)
2) Red granite spherical ball
3) Granite Conic Cone
4) Other materials to develop a structure to contain all the components.

Whatever claims David Hammel made (he saw "vistors" or maybe it was via channeling)
what information received perhaps has other uses besides a space ship. It seems to be
more than a coincidence, when the C's say: "... balance trapper" might lend more credence
to David Hammel's sphere/cone diagram?

I saw somewhere on the Internet a construction of this granite sphere sitting
on top of an inverted cone of several other cone arrangements, supported by magnets
to keep this granite ball from falling off the cone ridge. Looks to me like some sort of a
means to create a wobbling magnetic field (non-linear) and just *maybe* these fields
appear as a lotus flower arrangement or of what he calls a butterfly movement? Again,
I am speculating or over-reaching but it is a thought I pondered.

dant said:
1) Iron (i.e. magnets) for balancing the granite components (cones and sphere)
2) Red granite spherical ball
3) Granite Conic Cone
4) Other materials to develop a structure to contain all the components.
Some speculations about this fourth component

session 981003 said:
Q: (L) What could be like the Holy Grail?
A: Chalice.
Q: (L) What does the chalice represent?
A: What is its root?
Chalice :
* calix (latin) = cup,
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=chalice
* calyx (latin) = 1686, from L., from Gk., "outer covering" from root of kalyptein "to cover, conceal" (see cell).
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=calyx
* calyx or calyc = calc, calcium
http://www.consultsos.com/pandora/calyx.htm?PHPSESSID=26170335fb3cb488fb2fb36837056869

session 970816 said:
Q: The Queen's chamber is lined with limestone ; the King's chamber is lined with black granite. Why the difference?
A: Perfection in methods of sound wave construction.
Large amounts of calcium are found in:

- the mineral, dolomite, MgCO3.CaCO3,
- minerals of calcium carbonate, CaCO3, like limestone, deposits of marl, chalk, marble, calcite, and aragonite (Calcium carbonate also occurs in other natural forms such as marine animal shells and pearls.),
- the mineral, gypsum, CaSO4.2H2O,
- the mineral, fluorite, CaF2, and [...]

http://nobel.scas.bcit.ca/resource/ptable/ca.htm

Alex:

Am I led to believe, with the additional information you
provided, that perhaps limestone may be an additional
component?

Can I safely assume that granite is a EM collector and that limestone
in the Queen's chamber is some sort of a "EM redirector" or somehow
alters EM energy so that the King and Queen's chamber is "fine tuned"?

I assume the term: "EM redirector", because we know that the entire
outside pyramid structure is encased in white limestone (as we see
what is left at the apex), and this might somehow redirect the EM energy INWARD,
like a prism, to be focused in the Queen's chamber for which the additional
limestone in the Queen's chamber is to "fine tune" the EM energy so that
resonance between the King and Queen's chamber could be achived?

Perhaps this is what is meant in the statement: "Perfection in methods of
sound wave construction"?

dant said:
Alex:

Am I led to believe, with the additional information you
provided, that perhaps limestone may be an additional
component?
What you described as "Other materials to develop a structure to contain all the component" could be the Chalice that is : a limestone outer covering / a limestone cup

session 980613 said:
A: What does stein mean; is it "written in stone?"
Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's.' So, maybe we are getting close.
A: What does Einstein mean?
Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time.
The following is not much than mere speculation but the three components could be :

1/ the passive component (the queen) : the chalice (limestone cup)
2/ the active component (the king) : the spears (a black granite cylinder)
3/ the neutralizing component : water (+ iron filings )

A proper spear dance (oscillation / rotation of the granite cylinder against the chalice) could make the stone sing.

session 980411 said:
Q: It seems that the Templars were in charge of building the Cathedral at Chartres, and there is a tableaux on one of the
porches of Melchizedek and the Queen of Sheba. Equidistant between them is the Ark of the Covenant in a cart.
Melchizedek is holding a cup that is supposed to be the Holy Grail. Inside this cup is a cylindrical object of stone. What is this?
A: Greater sight.
Q: What?! (A) Is it a symbol or a device?
A: Why cannot it be both?

Sometimes I think we're just dealing with a big 'treasure map' or puzzle with many missing pieces which shouldn't be taken in isolation. The 'prize' is not treasure, but fitting it all together to create some kind of knowledge. I don't know whether the ancient Greek myths and legends are some sort of map or what they relate to, but, it's possible. I had the thought that the journey may not have occured on this planet, but that's just one possibility.

Another thing that interested me is the Argonaut part of the story. This is another constellation which surprisingly is mostly only visible from the southern hemisphere. Apparently (now - I don't know whether it would be different in ancient times, you have to sail to Australia or South America to see it.

http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/constellations/carina.html
Location: Mostly Southern Hemisphere, low on the horizon in the Northern Hemisphere
Coordinates:
Right Ascension: 09h
Declination: -60º
Source: Modern Constellation by astronomer Abbe Nicholas de Lacaille, from Argo Navis; Greek mythology, also Egyptian and Indian

The story behind the name: Carina means the keel or bottom of a ship. This constellation was originally part of a larger pattern representing an entire sailing ship. A ship pattern was recognized by several ancient civilizations. The Egyptians saw the constellation as the boat that carried the gods Isis and Osiris during a worldwide flood. The ancient Indians also saw a ship. The Greeks recognized a giant constellation which was called (in Latin) Argo Navis. The story most often associated with the constellation is that it represented the ship, Argo, sailed by the mythical Greek heroes Jason and the Argonauts in search of the Golden Fleece. The story of Jason was popular by the time of Homer. Jason (originally named Diomedes) was the rightful heir to the throne of Ioclan. To save his life during dynastic struggles and treachery, his mother smuggled him to Mount Pelion to be raised by the wise King of the Centaurs, Chiron. The usurper Pelias promised Jason the return of his throne if he could lift the curse placed on the kingdom. He had to find and return the ghost of Phrixas for proper burial, and bring back the Golden Fleece. Jason convinced the master builder, Argus, to construct a special ship (Argo Navis) and assembled a group of prominent Greek heros (including Heracles) for the mission. Stories of the exploits and adventures of Jason and the Argonauts became part of popular ballad cycles and Greek mythology and their ship was represented in the sky, sailing off on its exotic quest. Another explanation identifies the ship as the one that carried King Menelaus, husband of Helen of Troy, home from the Trojan Wars. The supergiant star located in the rudder of the ship, the second brightest star in the sky, is named after Canopus, the famous pilot of the fleet of Menelaus. In the 20th century, Canopus is one of the primary guide stars used to navigate spacecraft.

Johannes Hevelius' Argo Navis from Uranographia (1690)
By the 18th century, astronomers found that Argo Navis covered too large an area of the sky to be useful in locating deep sky objects so it was deconstructed (by astronomer Nicholas de Lacaille) into three component constellations: the keel (Carina), the sail (Vela) and the poop (stern) deck (Puppis).
I know that the symbol Ag means silver, but the symbol Ar is for Argon which seems to have more similarities with the word 'argonauts'. It's one of the inert or 'noble' gasses. Doesn't do much, just hangs around owing to its full atomic shells. It seems to have the opposite qualities to conductivity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argon

I felt it was significant that "Gaugin" in particular was mentioned by the C's. He lived in Peru which strongly influenced his work, and which has also been mentioned a couple of times in this thread. So I've looked it up.

The oldest Peruvian civilisation is the Norte Chico from the Caral Supe region - inhabited between 2627 BC and 2020 BC. The era shows a lack of any art or ceramics, but they did build monumental architecture; pyramids (most notably the Pyramide Mayor at 60ft high), platform mounds, and sunken circular plazas. The Norte Chico appeared to be a peaceful civilisation, with no evidence of any warfare, but many flutes and cornets being found. Also an image on a gourd cup of the Staff God, holding a staff in each hand, with fanged teeth and splayed and clawed feet.

Fast forward to the Moche civilisation (100 AD - 800 AD). They built Huaca del Sol (temple of the sun), Huaca de la Luna (temple of the moon), Huaca Cao Viejo (translated as temple of doom by Nat Geo). These temples all feature very detailed artwork, a frequent feature being the Decapitator, depicted as a spider, a winged creature or a sea monster, knife in one hand and a head in the other. The ceramic artwork from this period is erotic in nature, depicting many scenes of casual anal and oral sex, vaginal sex, however, is only depicted with the male in cermonial garb, the female with twio braids in her hair that end as snakes. the procreative act takes place in a ceremonial building with supplicant onlookers.
Also of note, a tomb of "giants" has been unearthed from this period - they were around 5'9" to 6' as opposed to the normal 4'10" to 5'6".
_http://www.go2peru.com/moche_route.htm

Now a little wordplay. We've got: canary, canis, canas, caral - 'Canas' is a region in Cusco (site of Machu Picchu) and means glass/mug. Can't find a translation for 'Caral'
Gaugin (why did they drop the 'u'?) sounds like Gorgon, ie Medusa, resembling the snake-haired figure procreating with the priest (?) in Moche art. Also, in Ancient Greek, the fang-toothed, snake-haired image of the Gorgon was used as a sort of evil eye, sounds like the images that adorned the Moche temples.

Not sure if all this is meaningful or relevant, thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Edit: funnily enough, just picked up where I left off in C's transcripts, the main focus is how South America is being hyped up as part of a disinfo diversion.. well, yup, it certainly diverted me :rolleyes:

TheManyShadesOfJo said:
..Now a little wordplay. We've got: canary, canis, canas, caral - 'Canas' is a region in Cusco (site of Machu Picchu) and means glass/mug. Can't find a translation for 'Caral'
Caral in europian tradition has meaning "freeman" too, later "karol, karl, korol, karalus".

But coral is "near calcium carbonate" :)

Back
Top Bottom