Canary Islands - Strange Goings on There

Laura said:
16 Aug 97

A: Any pyramids on the same latitude as Wroclaw?

Q: Well, I don't know! Are there? Never mind, you are gonna say 'discover!'

A: Yup.

I don't know if this is at all significant, but in looking for a pyramid on the same latitude as Wroclaw in Poland (51 degrees 07 minutes N), I came across Silbury Hill in Wiltshire, England. It's found on latitude 51 degrees 24 minutes N. It's the largest man-made earthen mound in Europe, and apparently dates from the Neolithic. It's only about a mile away from the stone circles at Avebury.

Silbury Hill is 40 metres (130 feet) high. It's reckoned it would have taken about 18 million man-hours to construct the thing, or 500 people working for 15 years (Atkinson, R.J.C., "Neolithic science and technology", Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences (1974) p.128).

Of course, even closer to the latitude of Wroclaw is Stonehenge at 51 degrees 10 minutes N. It doesn't look like a pyramid at the moment, of course - but it might have been roofed over to form a cone, with the stone uprights acting as supporting pillars. SotT carried a story on this possibility about a year and a half ago.

A reconstruction of this hypothetical roofed building can be found here, as Laura indicated in a comment to the SotT article.

Another point of interest is that this hypothetical building was based around the number three, as indicated in this story here.

The enormous interior would have been illuminated at various times of the day and every part of the building was correlated around the number three. [...]

"Connecting the beams would have been three rings of cross members.

The first ring and largest was half the height of the building.

The second ring of cross members was two thirds the height of the building and the third was where the roof covering would end.

The height of the Sarsen Circle is exactly a third of the height of the building and the outside diameter is a third of the internal circumference.

The angle of the roof is an isosceles triangle with the height of one and a base of three.

If you stand in the centre of Stonehenge, the distance to the Sarsen Circle is exactly the height of the building."

This correlation with the number three may be significant (or not!) in view of this exchange from the transcripts:

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

Of course, neither Silbury nor Stonehenge are exactly "pyramids" per se - but they are on roughly the same latitude as Wroclaw.

I found the following passages in the old book listed below.

26th Event.
The dynasty of Giona or Hi-Auna begins to rule over the men of Caziba or royal caves in Cauta.
This family of rulers or Cazics became famous afterwards as we shall see, as leaders of tribes to America.
We can easily perceive here the ancient Pelagian tribes of Ionia and Aones. Hi-Auna means the-Aones.
It was this dynasty or people that sent colonies to America: Oviedo says this happened in the time of Hesper
12th king of Spain, about 750 years after the flood, or 1658 years B. C.
He deems the settlers Hesperians or Cantabrians. The root is ONA solar name of Lybians.

27th Event.
VAGONIANA a ruler of the Hi-Auna, went fishing from the cave, and became a bird or nightingale; who crossed the sea, and settled the island Mathinino (Martinico) with a people of women.
Dangleria. His wife in the sea gives him two sons which became jewels Ziba and Guanin, marble and metal.
This is a positive voyage over the Atlantic. Whenever we meet tribes of birds, in ancient history, they always mean travellers and colonies, and often passage over the sea in sailing boats, compared to birds.
The first ships of the Scandinavians and Europeans seen in North America, were called birds by the natives.
V and B interchange in the Haytian language as in Greek ; Va-gon-iana, thus means Father-
Solar-Iana. His people are called women, because they are unwarlike fishermen, or the Amazon tribe.

..That all the women should be left in Martinico is a fable, meaning that the weakest or fishing tribes settled there or in the islands ; while the warriors went to the American continent, called Guanin, which has several meanings, land of Guanas or lizard men, or land of metals. It became afterwards the name of a peculiar metal formed by the natural or artificial amalgam of 18 parts gold, 6 silver, and 8 copper :
and a tribe assumed the name. Guana or Guanos was the name of a large nation of South America; perhaps come from the Guans of the Canary islands ;

..This metal Guanin is the Orichalc of the ancient Greeks ; which has so much puzzled the learned, being wrongly deemed Platina, which would have been infusible.

..But Garcia gives a different version of this fable, he says that the men being in want of women sent 4 Caracols (their vassals?) to catch wives, who were like ants on trees ; but slippery like eels : yet some
being caught became the wives of the Guaninis. Ants were called Comekhon in Haytian, and thus we have another tribe akin to the Comaguas, Camayaguas, who were previous settlers of Hayti, and descendants of Kon! the Klions of Lybia? But it is strange that we find here the Myrmidons of Grecian fable and many
affinities in the name of that tribe of ants. Mur-mekon in Pelagian and Greek, Ume-Jean in Thracian, Formica in Latin, Camot in Bali, Mohur in Iran &c., while in America Coinagen of Uraba, Camaxen of the Talascas and Opatas. All referring perhaps to the ancient people of Ants; the Pismires of Gothic tribes; a people of dwarfs or weakness, akin to Pygmies and Troglodytes thus traced also to America.

31th Event.
ALBEBORA and his son Albebora-El) were Also Guanini lords or Cazics, who came with the Giona tribe.
This indicates again another nation. The name is remarkable, because it resembles Albion and Bora, two primitive nations of the north, which settled England and the boreal regions, becoming the Hyper-Boreans
of later times. Perhaps these Boras are identic with the Aboras and Aborts of ancient Italy, the mountaineers since called Abort-genes by the Greeks.

35th Event.
Another Guaga-giona II. or Guaba-giona is mentioned afterwards,whose son became the Guanhii tribe.
Guaba means both the father and the Gnava pear.

39th Event.
These Caracols deprived of their women, took other female beasts for wives (another tribe) and from this union most of the Haytians descended, becoming Anaborias or vassals of the Guaninis.
Anaboria means flower, or lizard of labor.. these might be descended from Albebora.
This name for bondsmen, boors or laborers, was widely spread in America,and has affinities all over the world, even with the Latin labor.
South America was once called Guanin, after wards Caribana wrhen it was overspread by the Carib tribes. The Nachez appear to have come from Cuba, The Cumanas knew Hayti and called it Atsi.

5Ist Event.
The Canibas (whence our Canibals) or the Caribas, (whence our Caraibes), a savage people, often feeding
on human flesh, begin to spread to Guyana and South America; becoming bold navigators also, they send war parties and colonies to the peaceful islands of the Antilles, and even to Florida.

THE AMERICAN NATIONS;
OR, Outlines of A National History;
OF THE ANCIENT AND MODERN NATIONS
OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA
BY PROF. C. S RAFINESQUE, 1836

Of course, Glastonbury Tor in Somerset (51 degrees 8 minutes N) is even closer to the latitude of Wroclaw (51 degrees 7 minutes N), but I had at first discounted it because it's a natural feature, rather than something man-made.

Nevertheless, it is of roughly conical shape, and so could just about be described as a pyramid - although it is a bit of a stretch. Wikipedia notes that "Tor is a local word of Celtic origin meaning 'conical hill'", or perhaps 'tower' (cf. Cornish tor, Old Welsh twrr, Scots Gaelic tòrr). The entry in Wikipedia for the word Tor notes that very few such Celtic words have passed into vernacular English prior to the modern era, and that:

This origin of the word and the very fact it has survived hints at the places' special meaning to the Celtic peoples, often being centres of ritual and beliefs in the mystic and spiritual – a belief which in some cases carries on to today.

Glastonbury Tor can be described geographically as a modest inselberg: an isolated rock hill, knob, ridge, or small mountain that rises abruptly from a gently sloping or virtually level surrounding plain. The reason it hasn't simply weathered away seems to be because of its iron content:

The Tor consists of layers of clay and blue lias strata (Jurassic sandstone) with a cap of hard midford sandstone, whose resistance to erosion compared to the lower layers is responsible for its height. The iron-rich waters of Chalice Well, a spring, have been flowing out as an artesian well for millions of years, impregnating the sandstone round it with iron oxides that have reinforced it. Iron-rich but oxygen-poor water in the aquifer carries dissolved Iron (II) "ferrous" iron, but as the water surfaces and its oxygen content rises, the oxidized Iron (III) "ferric" iron drops out as insoluble "rusty" oxides that bind to the surrounding stone, hardening it. As the surrounding soft sandstone has eroded away, Glastonbury Tor has slowly been revealed.

That might be significant in view of the following exchange from the transcripts:

16 Aug 97

Q: What was the Opening of the Mouth, performed on the dead Osiris, by Horus  his son, said to be done by an adze of iron...  

A: Merging of souls, or at least it was hoped.  

Q: Why was it performed with this specifically mentioned iron adze and the  'iron fingers' of the four 'sons of Horus?'  

A: What does iron do, if it does not conduct?  

Q: It can also be a magnet, and magnets have poles.

The Tor became associated with Gwyn ap Nudd, who was first Lord of the Underworld, and later King of the Fairies. The Tor came to be represented (by Welsh tradition) as an entrance to Annwfn or Avalon, the land of the fairies. This tradition is quite tangled, but tells of the entrance into the land of the fairies by Collen, the 6th century wandering saint. He entered by a secret door into the hill, and found himself in a wonderful palace, where Gwyn sat in a golden chair. After sprinkling the place with holy water, everything vanished, and Collen found himself once more on the cold hillside. Apparently, as an early British god, Gwyn was the son of Nudd - who, as Nodens, was worshipped at an extensive sanctuary uncovered next to the river in Lydney, Gloucestershire. (Source: Westwood, Jennifer, Albion: A Guide to Legendary Britain, Paladin, 1985, pp.21-25)

I don't know if this is of any use, but something struck me about the spelling of "Gaugin" in the transcripts (as it had TheManyShadesOfJo):

3 May 97

Q: Okay. I have the idea. Now, let me ask about the really strange things that I have been discovering. I am sure that I am not even halfway through it. But, let me ask this: am I correct in my thinking that following the genetic clues is part of the key...

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin."

There you would assume that "Gaugin" = "Gauguin", i.e. the French post-impressionist painter. But all the same, there's a "u" missing. Is that due to static in the transmission, or does it have a special meaning, completely unconnected with the artist?

There is a Gaugin Mountain in the Irish Republic, and it seems like there is (or was) a hamlet of the same name in Normandy. But the most significant use of this name is perhaps with regard to the French historian Robert Gaugin (1433 - 1501). His Compendium de origine et gestis Francorum is a 180-leaf history of France. The title could loosely be translated "Compendium on the origin and lineages of the Franks". A reproduction of the title page of this book can be found here.

A "Gaugin" might then be shorthand for a compendium or digest of the beginnings of the Franks, and their family trees - much as we might refer to the standard Greek lexicon as a "Liddell and Scott" (since Liddell and Scott were the original editors of this lexicon), or to the standard Hebrew-English dictionary as a "Brown, Driver and Briggs".

Of course, Laura has already done a lot of spadework on the history of the Franks here. I'm just guessing that a special concentration on the Franks is somehow particularly important - fwiw.

I´m living on the island of Gran Canaria. I love trekking and being in the nature, so I saw nearly the whole island already. One of my favourite places is Roque Nublo. You can see pictures of if here below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcTE1o1LECA&feature=related

My impression is that it must be a part of EM grid, or it must be a kind of antenna. I touched it many times and I felt its force. Its a 60 m high rock standing in the middle of nowhere. It is looking at Teide.

During the trekkings we saw also lots of aborigin caves, they are marvellous. I´m always thinking how could the guanches survive in this really difficult conditions. They had been excellent agricultors, they used any and all land for the cultivation.
We saw already some of their sacred places as well. They are normally circles of rocks . They had been excellent builders from rocks without any mortar. Their old houses are made just from rocks, on on the top of the other one.

The stories about UFOS I´ve heard, my friend saw one , she was scared a little bit, and the next day the local newspaper also reported about the event. It happened on Tenerife close to Teide.
All the mountains on GC has brown colour, maybe its beacuse of the iron component. Everything here is said to be of vulcanic origin.

Few weeks ago, I stopped by some,, canarios´´ to by oranges in the mountains, and I was really surprised that the father and the son had blue eyes and blond hair. Because all the people living on the cost nowadays are brown hair brown eyes normally.

These are the most interesting things what I saw here, but I will continue walking with open eyes. J

Mod's note: replace ireland by island.

Laura said:
There is another clue that deserves note: the name of the Guanche Devil, Guayota.

This is very curious, the giant lizards of the Canary islands are called Gallotia. Connection?

Gallotia simonyi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Hierro_Giant_Lizard
Gallotia auaritae http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Palma_Giant_Lizard
Gallotia caesaris http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boettger%27s_Lizard
Gallotia galloti http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallotia_galloti
Gallotia intermedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenerife_Speckled_Lizard
Gallotia atlantica http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallotia_atlantica

Ottershrew said:
I don't know if this is at all significant, but in looking for a pyramid on the same latitude as Wroclaw in Poland (51 degrees 07 minutes N), I came across Silbury Hill in Wiltshire, England. It's found on latitude 51 degrees 24 minutes N. It's the largest man-made earthen mound in Europe, and apparently dates from the Neolithic. It's only about a mile away from the stone circles at Avebury.
That is interesting, especially in regards to this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26112.0.html. Because an ascending spiral is one of the hypothetical model for Silbury Hill, and it is pyramidal, FWIW

Just wondering if thieves in the night, Rosicrucians means they stole Virgin of Candelaria & took it to Oak Island or France?

I've been looking up info on the French painter Paul Gauguin and found this thread. Glad I did too!

About the reference to "Gaugin" in the session from 97' I wonder if it relates at all to Gauguin's painting titled: 'Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Do_We_Come_From%3F_What_Are_We%3F_Where_Are_We_Going%3F

Back
Top Bottom