Cancer: causes and cures

Re: Electromagnetic radiation and its effect on the brain

Each cell phone and it's SIM card has a unique number called the IMEI and IMSI respectively and so knowing it's position shouldn't be a problem, isn't it?

Well , while that is true , knowing IMEI will not reveal enough data to track a cell phone , you will need another component , which is called triangulation.
Lets suppose that you have a mobile phone without GPS option , an old one , they still know where you are.
When your cell phone logs into a network , in fact one of (for ex. 3 - depending on implementation ) surrounding BTS (Base Transciever Station) , it will connect to the nearest one. BTSs are situated in a triangle , which form a cell. Now , getting reading from all 3 BTS towers will pinpoint exact (+ - 10 meters - maybe better nowadays) location of target mobile phone.
So nowadays , only way to avoid being tracked is :
- take battery out of the phone - if you have iPhone - you fail :D
- be anonymous from the beginning - buy prepaid SIM card with brand new phone
- Combination of above example and cloning of an IMEI

Thanks for the explanation drygol. :) By the way, if you haven't read it yet, below is an article about Wifi utility meters. Was surprised to find out that it had been implemented in New Zealand as well. :scared:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207400-The-Scandal-of-PG-E-s-New-Meters

wow , I wonder how much EM noise they add by implementing such stuff :|
Probably a lot , since wifi isn't very effective so they will have to "workaround" it with Tx power increase.
The funny part is that they may loose a lot of money , wifi sux in security :D

drygol said:
wow , I wonder how much EM noise they add by implementing such stuff :|
Probably a lot , since wifi isn't very effective so they will have to "workaround" it with Tx power increase.
The funny part is that they may loose a lot of money , wifi sux in security :D

Money is not the issue, I don't think. Saturating the airwaves with all the Wifi radiation is the agenda and in this case unlike a cell or mobile phone, you can't turn it off or take the battery out to stop the radiation. :scared:

Vulcan59 said:
Thanks for the explanation drygol. :) By the way, if you haven't read it yet, below is an article about Wifi utility meters. Was surprised to find out that it had been implemented in New Zealand as well. :scared:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207400-The-Scandal-of-PG-E-s-New-Meters

Coming to a house near you (yours in fact). This is all part of the push to smart grid for electricity suppliers. With the new technology your supplier can charge you by your usage with different rates at different times of day. They are all wirelessly networked and linked back to HQ so the utility can turn your power on and off remotely, read the meter remotely etc. All designed to allow the utility to charge you more and have greater control over your power usage. Interesting that the leading company in this technology area is called Silverspring Networks and is a privately held company funded in part by the VC outfit where Al Gore hangs out.

Money is not the issue, I don't think. Saturating the airwaves with all the Wifi radiation is the agenda and in this case unlike a cell or mobile phone, you can't turn it off or take the battery out to stop the radiation.

Well , thats true , but maybe it will be possible to redirect all this EM noise outside. I know its not a panacea , but still better that sitting inside with all that microwaves mixing around.
Maybe a kind of a half-open steel cage , dunno ,gotta think about it.

I bought a device several years ago. It's called CellSensor cellular phone. emf detection meter. It was fairly inexpensive, about $30.00 so I don't know how sensitive or reliable it is. It has two bands, one for cellular the other for EMF. Based on what I have learned here I made some tests around the house.

It gives a strong signal out to 4 feet in front of the microwave when it is running. The refrigerator gives a signal out to about 2 feet.

The base station for the portable phone is giving out emissions all the time detectable out to 1 foot. The hand set makes a strong signal when making a call. A definite blast to the brain. Interestingly my cell phone produces a much weaker signal than the hand set on the portable.

We have had remote readers on both the water and natural gas meters of years. None so far on the electrical. Checking in the basement there is a strong signal with in 3 feet of them.

My computer has a weak signal and only near the back of the unit. The monitor shows none.

The cellular band is measured mW/cm2 (.1-1/1-10) The EMF (ELF): milliGaus (1-5/1-50) Not sure what these mean.

The dash board on my car emits in the cellular band when ever the car is running.

I'm getting strong doses at work, while driving and at home. :scared: Ok, I'm looking for a cave to move into and a horse and buggy to drive!

I'm not sure how to improve the situation. But like anything take each situation in it's turn. Learn as I go. It's better to know than not.

Mac

Thanks a lot, Data. It will be very useful for people who want to get information about the disease.

Today I came across a video game which was designed for young people who fight cancer. The game was designed by a non-profit organization which `conducts research and develops technology-based products to improve the health and quality of life of young people with chronic illness. HopeLab's work focuses on five diseases: cancer, obesity, sickle cell disease, major depressive disorder, and autism.`

Having a negative opinion about video games, I didn't know what to think about this game at first, but here is a quote from wikipedia:

Study results indicated that playing Re-Mission led to more consistent treatment adherence, faster rate of increase in cancer knowledge, and faster rate of increase in self-efficacy in young cancer patients. These findings were published in August 2008 in the peer-reviewed medical journal Pediatrics. Notably, to ascertain treatment compliance, researches used objective blood tests to measure levels of prescribed chemotherapy in the bodies of study participants rather than subjective self-report questionnaires, and electronic pill-cap monitors were used to determine utilization of prescribed antibiotics. Researches concluded that a carefully designed video game can have a positive impact on health behavior in young people with chronic illness and that video-game–based interventions may constitute a component of a broader integrative approach to healthcare that synergistically combines rationally targeted biological and behavioral interventions to aid patients in the prevention, detection, treatment, and recovery from disease.

And the related link to AAP:

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/122/2/e305

hnd said:
Having a negative opinion about video games, I didn't know what to think about this game at first, but here is a quote from wikipedia:

Study results indicated that playing Re-Mission led to more consistent treatment adherence, faster rate of increase in cancer knowledge, and faster rate of increase in self-efficacy in young cancer patients. These findings were published in August 2008 in the peer-reviewed medical journal Pediatrics. Notably, to ascertain treatment compliance, researches used objective blood tests to measure levels of prescribed chemotherapy in the bodies of study participants rather than subjective self-report questionnaires, and electronic pill-cap monitors were used to determine utilization of prescribed antibiotics. Researches concluded that a carefully designed video game can have a positive impact on health behavior in young people with chronic illness and that video-game–based interventions may constitute a component of a broader integrative approach to healthcare that synergistically combines rationally targeted biological and behavioral interventions to aid patients in the prevention, detection, treatment, and recovery from disease.

And the related link to AAP:

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/122/2/e305

Looks like an inventive way to get youngsters to comply with a toxic treatment. The study says it improves behavioral outcomes in the patients but what about their health?

edit: spelling

Re: Scare story: Multivitamins and cancer

Psyche said:
I think that the trend is to make us believe that vitamins are bad, that they doesn't allow allopathic drugs to kill the cells, etc. In the mean time, it is okay to get irradiated and get toxic drugs and that, of course, have the right effects. :rolleyes:

In other words:

Multivitamins Dangerous?
Latest News from the World Headquarters Of Pharmaceutical Politicians, Educators and Reporters

(OMNS, Apr 29, 2010) The following purports to be a transcript of a recent meeting at the World Headquarters Of Pharmaceutical Politicians, Educators and Reporters [WHOPPER]:

"All right, all right! Please come to order, ladies and gentlemen. We know how excited you all are over the recent flood of anti-vitamin news coverage. But please have a seat! Thank you.

"First of all, congratulations on a job well done. We now have the public totally flummoxed about vitamins. We have persuaded the media that high doses of supplements are dangerous, and that low doses are also dangerous. We have scared the people away from taking any nutrients at all. Why, we have even sold the idea to the press that a once-daily multivitamin is dangerous. Nice work, everyone!

"Funny thing about multivitamin supplements: if you look at each individual nutrient in a multivitamin, it is of course good for you. Thousands upon thousands of research studies confirm the body's absolute need for each and every vitamin. So, we urge people to eat a "balanced diet" to get all their various vitamins from food . . . while simultaneously convincing them that a balanced multivitamin supplement is bad! Essential vitamins from foods are good; essential vitamins from pills are not. Then, truly a stroke of marketing genius, we push processed foods devoid of vitamins, advertising day and night.

"We hardly have to spell it out, now do we? The fewer nutrients people consume, the more sick they will become. The more illness, the more drugs the public will have to take. After all, if vitamin therapy is "dangerous," what's left? Us, that's who. Our pharmaceutical plants running 24/7 can produce millions of pills a day, for pennies apiece, to retail at ten dollars per tablet. Ching-ching!

"Even better, the government will pay for it all. "National health care," as you already know is really "national pharmaceutical insurance." The Feds will pay all right. After all, we sold them on the flu vaccine, didn't we? Even when it was shown that the vaccine was worthless at best? (1)

"You can see other ways that the Feds listen to us. We have set it up so that Food Stamps cannot be used to buy vitamins. (2) A bag of cookies or a box of donuts, yes. But not vitamins. The ban includes supplemental vitamin D, which is widely known to prevent bone diseases in children and the elderly, and to prevent lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and a dozen other cancers. (3)

"Is it just me, or have you noticed how hot it is in here? Well, at any rate, you have all done one Hell of a nice job. Our Boss is proud of you."

References:

(1) http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v04n17.shtml

(2) _http://www.fns.usda.gov/SNAP/faqs.htm#10 , section 10.

(3) http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v04n11.shtml and http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v06n10.shtml

Nutritional Medicine is Orthomolecular Medicine

Orthomolecular medicine uses safe, effective nutritional therapy to fight illness. For more information: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/index.shtml

To Subscribe at no charge: http://www.orthomolecular.org/subscribe.html

I'm currently reading the book Detoxification and Healing by Sidney Baker M.D. He has LOTS of interesting things to say about detoxification. In the highly interesting chapter about DNA he mentions cancer:

[...] The restoration of methionine from homocysteine now depends on folic acid, working in conjunction with vitamin B12 and vitamin B6. A lack of sufficient amounts of folic acid to accomplish this task implies a dual threat to your organism. The first is the potential for the buildup of homocysteine and the second is the potential for insufficient folic acid to repair DNA with the consequence of chromosome damage. Cancer arises in tissues that are busy being constantly renewed, such as the mucous membrane of the lungs and the digestive, urinary, and reproductive tracts when the supply of reparative methyls fails for a lack of folic acid.

It is not helpful, however, to keep focusing on cancer as the risk to be avoided, There are plenty of other things that can go wrong long before something turns into cancer.[...]

There are a lot more interesting details to find in this book. If you have a problem with cancer, this book surely is essential reading!

Back
Top Bottom