Candida- The Silent Epidemic

Hi Wanderingjo,

The products I listed are practitioner only. I included the ingredients so one could quite easily source the ingredients themselves or find a similar non-practitioner only product. This is why I listed every ingredient of every product.

To address the questions in your private message:
SB Pro is just the product name. You don't need that specific product.
SB Pro contains Saccharomyces Boulardii 250mg per capsule, which is in effect a friendly yeast that fights Candida.
I googled "Saccharomyces Boulardii" +buy and found plenty of nutrition, vitamin and pharmacy stores you can order from. I don't think you'll have any trouble sourcing it out.

G-Tox Express is once again just a product name. I do not know which specific ingredient/s helped in healing the gut, I'd say it was a combination of many. Research into each ingredient should yield some results. This page explains each ingredient briefly: _http://www.allnaturaladvantage.com.au/Products/G_Tox_Express.htm

Nathan said:
I googled "Saccharomyces Boulardii" +buy and found plenty of nutrition, vitamin and pharmacy stores you can order from. I don't think you'll have any trouble sourcing it out.

they are also known as "brewer's yeast". I think almost any pharmacy would carry them, although some preparations are probably better than others.

I suppose one of the reasons some may recommend staying away from coco is because it has small amounts of caffeine...and that feeds the beast.

carob can be substituted for cocoa in baking recipes, fwiw

I just wanted to add that when I start having some candida symptoms I sprinkle some cayenne pepper on my food and it really helps me to feel better.

Psyche posted an article earlier that mentioned cayenne: http://www.sheilashea.com/candida.html

Cayenne has a multitude of qualities which help relieve gas, stimulate and tonify the system, purify the blood, tonify tissue (astringent), relieve spasms and kill pathogens.

People have had positive effects on candida with various diets. A few examples make the point.

'Eating pumpkin seeds and/or sunflower seeds first thing in the morning is great!
I snacked on raw carrots, pumpkin and sunflower seeds all day long. Raw is best!
Use cayenne pepper on everything.
Pomegranates are also very anti-parasitic in property.
Eating as much garlic and onion as possible is good, too.'

It is also a main ingredient in the supplement Mycocyde I&II which I mentioned earlier really helped me.

Keep in mind that cayenne is part of the nightshade family, and for some people it can cause problems with inflammation and irritation usually related to allergic reactions to nightshades.

I tried nystatin as psyche posted , not really to 2 months, but less than 2 months ( 10 days break due to outage of nystatin ) but didn't finish 2 months and I couldn't take it for 4 times a day, instead 3 time consistently. I want to test , whether candida is gone or not. I am not sure my mental clearity improved or not. It could be related to frequency fence too. Are there any way I can test, candida is gone or not. I see candida saliva test . did any body test it ?. is it reliable ?

http://www.candida-yeast-explained.com/candida-testing.html
Free Candida Test
The source of this test is unknown but it has been around a long time and is quite reliable in the diagnosis of Candida albicans overgrowth.
It is known as the Candida saliva test or the Candida spit test.

Fill a clear glass with water and place it by your bed at night. When you wake in the morning, work up a bit of saliva and spit into the glass of water. It is important that nothing enters your mouth or touches your lips before you do this. Do not drink any water, do not brush your teeth and do not kiss your partner. I'm sure they will understand just this one time!

Immediately make note of how the saliva looks. Check again 2 or 3 minutes later. Check the glass every 15 minutes until you leave for the day.

Saliva Candida Test
Saliva Candida Test
Healthy saliva will be clear, it will float on top and it will slowly dissolve into the water without any cloudiness and without sinking. There are normally some bubbles or foam present.

Candida saliva will have one or more characteristics that point to a Candida albicans overgrowth:

* Strings traveling down to the bottom of the glass
* Cloudy saliva that sinks to the bottom of the glass
* Cloudy specks suspended in the water

The more strings and cloudiness there are, and the faster it develops, the greater the Candida albicans overgrowth.

If your saliva shows signs of Candida overgrowth, head straight to the Candida treatments page to determine which treatment is best for you.

Medical Candida Test
If you want medical proof that you have a Candida albicans overgrowth, you will want to have a medical test performed. The most reliable medical Candida test is the Candida Immune Complexes test.

The second most reliable is the combination of IgA, IgG and IgM tests. None of the Ig tests are reliable alone. They must be used as a combination.

Both the Candida Immune Complexes test and the combination of Ig tests are expensive and must be ordered by a physician. They range in price from $100 to $250 plus the cost of visiting your physician twice. Once for the initial visit and blood draw and once again to discuss the results.

Your physician may not believe that Candida overgrowth is a disease and may refuse to order the tests for you. They may even send you home telling you "It's all in your head".

If that is the case, you may have to find a qualified doctor that believes in alternative medicine. You can search for a qualified local doctor at:

* American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)
* American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA)
Click on Yeast syndrome and fill in your state.

Both of these websites allow you to find a doctor nearest to your city or zipcode. Another way to find an alternative medicine physician is to visit the local health food store and ask the owner. Most likely other customers have discussed their physicians with the owner at one time or another.

With the medical Candida tests, you will visit the doctor and they will order the tests. The specimens will be sent to a lab and the results sent to the doctor. You will then visit the doctor a second time to get your results. The doctor will recommend a treatment program or you can try one of the programs that I recommend.

[quote author=seek10 28 Oct 2009] I see candida saliva test . did any body test it ?. is it reliable ?
[/quote]

Hi Seek10,

Hope this post isn't too late.

I made a start on the Candida diet yesterday (3 Dec), but it was taking a while to read through all the thread and additional links, so didn't reach the Candida saliva test until last night. Anyway, I did the saliva test first thing this morning, and got a very negative result. So yes, I'd say it works. Have you tried it yourself yet?

Getting such a negative result made today's diet a little bit stricter - no milk at all (which my body loves), no tea except Green tea, and no coffee! I only used to drink one cup of coffee mid-morning, but I missed it!

Have you gone back on the diet?

About the Candida "spit test". It seems to be pretty unreliable, and doesn't seem to have any scientific basis:

http://www.owndoc.com/candida-albicans/spit-test-candida-diagnosis-unreliable/

Let me get two things straight: Firstly, we are committed to helping people with Candida infection and we take their side. And we believe that Candida albicans is woefully underdiagnosed today. Secondly: We sell a liver-safe anti-Candida treatment so we would have a financial stake in “diagnosing” as many people as possible with Candida. Yet, we chose to remain scientific, logical and objective and consider the Candida spit test unreliable. We do not intend to offend bona-fide naturopaths, on the contrary we respect them – they are heroically helping where mainstream medicine fails. Some naturopaths however rely on the spit test to diagnose Candida, instead of listening to a patients’ symptom history and assessing his or her risk profile.

spit-test.png

Who invented the spit test?

The “Candida spit test” was invented by a multi-million dollar corporation called Global Health Trax Inc. that sells a product called ThreeLac, which is basically concentrated dried yoghurt. Of course, probiotics are very beneficial to those seeking to replenish their gut flora after use of antibiotics, but probiotics are hardly going to make a serious dent into systemic Candidiasis or any other kind of mycelial Candida infection. Probiotics work against the yeast form of Candida albicans, hardly against fungal Candidiasis – the form that causes the most serious chronic problems. ThreeLac is vigorously marketed worldwide by an army of affiliates, and dubious many marketing tricks are used by some. The spit test is often presented as pretty infallible. GHT claims that when your morning spit makes threads or makes a particulate cloud in a glass of water, that this means you have a Candida infection. GHT does not offer any scientific explanation for this alleged phenomenon, neither do they offer any explanation at all, for that matter. Instead they say that a Dr. Gary Shima had “good results” with this method, and that he “wrote this to us in a letter, which we have on file”. Dr. Shima has a small website where he offers services such as a “Bioelectrical footbath”. It is interesting to note that GHT Inc had supplied Dr. Shima with free ThreeLac for his “trial”, which only nine people finished – way too few for any credible medical trial whatsoever.

Of course, nearly everyone’s spit “does something” in a glass of water. Spit, without its bubbles is often heavier than water, so, naturally, it will eventually sink, making threads or causing a cloudy mess. GHT advises to buy their ThreeLac when that happens. One problem with the spit test is that a significant percentage of people who don’t have Candida test “positive”. A much bigger problem is that a significant percentage of people who do have Candida test negative. The spit test gives quite unreliable results, that’s why. It is a crude indicator of how thick one’s mucus is. Countless factors influence that, such as dehydration, allergies, the use of diary products etc. And mucus thickens overnight as well. Conclusion: The spit test is pseudoscience. It was originally promoted by a company agressively recommending their product if one would “fail” the test. There exists no explanation on how this test is supposed to work, neither does there exists any scientific evaluation of it. It yields both false positives and false negatives.

Alternatives to the Candida spit test
Good alternatives are Candida antibody tests on blood or saliva. A less accurate test is the “alcohol challenge” test. Stool tests are unreliable. A vinegar enema is reported to show white strands if you suffer from intestinal Candidiasis. Finally, you can do the Candida questionnaire (PDF).

The spit test is further criticized here, here and here.

The best Candida test:

The “Candida Immune Complexes” test is the most reliable. (See Journal of Advancement in Medicine, Vol. 10, No. 3 published by the American College for Advancement of Medicine.) The test costs more than $100 and is available from several labs.

Lúthien said:
About the Candida "spit test". It seems to be pretty unreliable, and doesn't seem to have any scientific basis

Yeah, I wouldn't rely in the spit test at all.

Psyche said:
Lúthien said:
About the Candida "spit test". It seems to be pretty unreliable, and doesn't seem to have any scientific basis

Thank you very much for the info Lúthien. I took the questionnaire and found I scored less than 40 despite testing positive for the Candida saliva test.

Yeah, thank you Lúthien for this. I've been worried over Candida ever since I did the spit test and failed. I've also eaten a few more berries and some starchy veggies like turnips lately. So I've been thinking to myself when I get sweet and carb cravings that it's the Candida. But I'm not sure now, I'll have a look at the questionnaire.

Me three -- I failed the spit test, but I haven't done the questionnaire, so its on the to-do list. At least the dietary changes recommended for the anti-candida are a subset of the ones recommended for detoxing in general, so even if my spit test was a false alarm, it still gave me a good shove in cleaning up my diet even more than I had already done.

Nicholas said:
Psyche said:
Lúthien said:

Thank you very much for the info Lúthien. I took the questionnaire and found I scored less than 40 despite testing positive for the Candida saliva test.
Same here Nicholas so thanks Luthien. It is reassuring to know the spit test is not reliable. I am fortunate in having a low score on the mentioned test but I'll continue avoiding sugar as part of the detox diet.

I have hesitated to respond to this thread for fear of sounding like I am spamming the board, but candida is a relatively simple organism to rid the body of. The elemental nanosilver hydrosols will ferret it out of every nook and cranny that the bloodstream can reach. This just leaves the lower intestine inaccessible, and that can be handled with silver sol enemas.

There has been extensive clinical and laboratory testing done with candida and the silver products from American Biotech Labs (ABL), which our website distributes. The following are references to these studies. I can provide the full test and protocol documentation upon request, so long as there are no public non-disclosure demands made by the performing lab. Below are the studies, to date, which have been done with candida. This a small segment of the list of research performed on a rather impressive number of problematic microbial pathogens. Some of these candida tests were performed regarding their ability to kill on contact on hard surfaces. These were performed for the EPA approval which followed. This in no way minimizes their effectiveness in the body.

Summary of Completed Studies and Tests against Yeast, Bacteria, Virus Etc.

Thousands of tests proving the efficacy of ABL silver products have been completed by independent labs around the world. The tests have involved some of the most deadly pathogens that exist. This list contains only the larger independent studies that have been completed. The majority of this information is not public and is therefore proprietary.

ABL Silver vs. Yeast, Mold, and Fungus

1) University Of California at Davis (Jason Henrie, 4/13/99) - Yeast Test- found effective in killing S. cerevisiae var and Montrachet forms of yeast. (A-1-1 Section 3) (B-5-2)

2) Brigham Young University - Antimicrobial Efficacy against Vaginal Pathogens When Used as a Suppository- found effective in killing 21 pathogens, including two different types of yeast and one other fungus. Jessica K. Pate, August 2004.

3) Viridis BioPharma (India) - found effective in killing Candida albicans.

4) Analytical Resource Laboratory - found effective at killing Candida albicans (4 individual tests- Aspergillus niger 1 test- various dates and ppm’s. (B-1-1)

5) Nelson Labs - (June 10, 2005) Antimicrobial testing hard surface- (17 pages) ASAP 10, AGX-32, modified 32 ppm, 100 ppm against Candida albicans, Trichophyten mentagrophytes, Aspergillus niger, Stachybotrys charatum. (A-4-2)

6) Nelson Labs - (September 12, 2005) Antimicrobial testing hard surface - Stainless Steel (14 pages) AGX-32, Candida albicans. (A-4-3)

7) Universal Labs - (6 October, 2004) Antimicrobial Testing of AGX-32 and NSS 14 ppm - in Comparison to Phenol (a gold standard product for disinfection) against four pathogens including: Candida albicans, Serratia marscescens- Both the 14 ppm and the AGX-32 products were found to be 2-3 times as effective in killing the yeast as Phenol in
ABL Test and Information Summary 2009 5-10 minutes. (A-1-3)

8) Nelson Labs - (May 31,2005) Antimicrobial testing hard surface 10 minute kill time- Log reduction test (19 pages) ASAP 10, AGX-32, modified 7 & 10 to 32 ppm, 100 ppm against Trichophyten mentagrophytes, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Enterococcus faecalis, Clostridium sporogenes. Clostridium difficile, Stachybotrys charatum, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger (A-7-1)

9) Nelson Labs - (June 10, 2005) Antimicrobial testing hard surface 10 minute kill time- Use dilution tests - (17 pages) ASAP 10, AGX-32, modified 7 & 10 to 32 ppm, 100 ppm against Trichophyten mentagrophytes, Stachybotrys charatum, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger (A-7-6)

10) Nelson Labs - (June 10, 2005) Antimicrobial testing hard surface 10 minute kill time- Log reduction test - (10 pages) ASAP 10, AGX-32, modified 7 & 10 to 32 ppm, 100 ppm against Trichophyten mentagrophytes, Stachybotrys charatum, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger (A-7-7)

11) Manipal University, India - Dr. BM Hegde et. al. - Double blind study of 10 ppm against Candida albicans. Minimum level and time needed to inhibit and kill the microbe.

12) Nelson Labs - (September 9, 2005) Antimicrobial testing AOAC hard surface 10 minute kill time study- Log reduction test (10 pages-20 tests) ASAP 10, AGX-32, modified 7 & 10 to 32 ppm, 100 ppm against Trichophyten mentagrophytes,, Stachybotrys charatum, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger Found generally very effective at eliminating the four types of mold and yeast in the 10 minute test time. (B-6-6)

13) Nelson Labs - (5/16/04) Antimicrobial testing hard surface - 10 minute Log reduction tests- (2 pages, 35 tests) ASAP 10, AGX-32, modified 32 ppm, 100 ppm against Candida albicans. Found extremely effective with a 3.52 - 5 log reduction at every ppm level tested. (B-8-7)

14) Nelson Labs - (January 05, 2009) Antimicrobial testing hard surface - Use dilution tests- (11 pages) AGX-32- Plus product, against Candida albicans, two lots of 60 test series, 10 minute time kill study. No test failures, no living yeast in any of the 120 individual tests at 47,000,000 Candida pathogens (seven log) level. 100% kill in every test at the 10 minute period. (B-10-5)

Yeast and Mold Continued - Gel Tests

1) Nelson Labs - (Aug 1st, 2008) AGX Wound Care - FDA USP Antimicrobial Preservative Effectiveness Test. It is an FDA Category One Test against five pathogens including two mold and yeast samples, those were C. albicans, and A. niger. The product passed three of the five tests with greater than a three log reduction in the first hour, which reduction was supposed to take up to 14 days to complete. The efficacy exceeded FDA protocols by huge margins. The one application kept the pathogens from growing back for the entire 28 day test period. (B-10-7)

2) Nelson Labs - (Feb 24, 2009) Ultimate Skin & Body Care Gel - Antimicrobial Testing Kill Time Study against Candida a. Tested against 1.4 million yeast pathogens - Killed all measurable yeast in one hour, also checked at 1 day and 7 days, no regrowth. (B-11-12)

3) Nelson Labs - (March 3, 2009) Ultimate Skin & Body Care Gel - USP Antimicrobial Preservative Effectiveness test. FDA protocol Category One Wound Care Product antimicrobial tests, including tests on both Candida a. and A. niger. Exceeded 7 day microbial kill requirements within the first hour on both yeast and mold pathogens. Exceeded FDA required pathogen kills at every required level for a Category One wound care product. (B-11-13)

4) Nelson Labs - (June 11, 2009) ASAP Wound Dressing Gel - Kill time study, FDA SOP and protocols. The product was tested against a challenge of 1.3 million Candida a. colony forming units (multiple yeast per unit). The product achieved a 99.998+ percent kill in one hour. FDA Category One protocols are that an FDA product has to achieve a 99.9 % kill in 14 days. The one application of the product exceeded those qualifications by 13 days 23 hours. (B-12-11)

Product Stability Studies

1) Nelson Labs- March 25, 2009 - Time Kill Study - Long Term Antimicrobial
Product Stability Tests- Candida a - 22 ppm Product was 5 years 10 months old - Killed all yeast to detection limits within one hour. (B-12-4)

[...]

3) Nelson Labs- March 25, 2009 - Time Kill Study - Long Term Antimicrobial Product Stability Tests- E. coli and Candida a - 24 ppm gel Product was 3 years 7 months old - 99% kill in one hour on yeast- 99.99+% kill on E. coli in 24 hours. (B-13-8)

The FDA, in April of this year, finally approved the nanosilver gels for wound and burn treatment. In the FDA application were the tests listed above, so these silver gels are now FDA approved as candida therapy also, but only topically. In September of this year the gels received an upgrade of their approval to prescription status. This will be for a 32 part per million version which will not be available to the public without a doctor's prescription. Its been a long expensive slog for American Biotech Labs to break into mainstream medicine, through the front door, but they are doing it.

The liquid sols are probably the most important of these products due to their high bioavailability (99% vs 100% intravenous injection), but once a product passes over the lips it is then working the pharmaceutical side of the street and the FDA suddenly gets very slow in their approval process. American Biotech Labs has had pending FDA applications for the liquid sols as an internal antimicrobial therapy and anti inflammatory, with impressive safety studies attached, for almost seven years. I am not holding my breath waiting for those approvals, considering these inexpensive silver sols, because of their extreme broad spectrum, could decimate antibiotic profits.

If I were certain that I had an established systemic candida infection, I would be taking 2 or 3 teaspoonful of the silver sols daily for about 3 weeks, in addition to a daily enema or douche (depending on the primary location of the symptoms) for 1 week and treating any topical presentation of symptoms with the gels. If that did not resolve the symptoms I'd wager that there was something other than candida albicans at work in my body. No doubt there are any number of effective natural therapies for candida infections in/on different parts of the body, but for a proven fast acting approach that can reach every part of the body, I do not think that anything nearly as effective as modern medical, pure elemental nanosilver hydrosols exists.

I have a few of the research papers listed above in my files. I have access to the rest if there is a specific paper that I do not have on hand. Anyone wishing more information on any of these studies can email a request to: contact (at) lifesilver.com. Be sure to put "candida" in the subject line of your mail.

*AGX-32, mentioned above, was the brand name for the product approved for the disinfection of hard surfaces in hospitals, clinics, offices and homes. AGX-32 is essentially the same as ASAP Health Max 30, which is distributed exclusively through licensed health care practitioners, and a private label version branded Patis 30. These are products with an elemental silver nanoparticle concentration in the 30 ppm range. These were designed to quickly address established systemic infections. The 10 ppm products are also effective, but with slightly longer kill times.

Now about those safety studies...

ABL Silver Safety and Toxicity Studies

1) NAMSA - Toxicity Tests - found non-toxic at up to 200 times the normal adult dosage. (Nichols, July 7, 1999) (A-1-1 Section 4)
ABL Test and Information Summary 2009

2) Brigham Young University (Jessica K. Pate, Dr. Ron W. Leavitt, 08/04) - Probiotic Bacteria Study- found that it did not kill most probiotic bacteria at the levels at which it is being used. (A-1-7)

3) Viridis BioPharma - Probiotic Bacteria Study - (March 2004) found that it did not kill probiotic bacteria. (A-1-8)

4) Sheri C. Patel Research Centre - Found non-toxic in Injection Mouse Model Tests at up to 50 mg/kg (10 ppm). (A-9-1 section 3)

5) Sheri C. Patel Research Centre - Pathology Report Of ASAP 10 ppm Product Administered Through Oral Route- No abnormalities found in any of the body organs after treatment with the product. (B-10-12)

6) Sheri C. Patel Research Centre - (gel 32 ppm) - Found non-toxic in Oral Mouse Model Tests at 50, 500, and up to 5000 mg/kg. (A-9-1 section 5).

7) Sheri C. Patel Research Centre - 03/04/2008 - Found non-toxic in Injected Mouse Model Tests at up to 50 mg/kg (AGX- 32 ppm). (A-9-1 section 4)

8) Sheri C. Patel Research Centre - Pathology Report Of 32 ppm Silgel Administered Through Oral Route- No abnormalities found in any of the body organs after treatment with the product (B-10-11)

9) Viridis BioPharma - Cytotoxicity Study- found non-cytotoxic in human hep2 cell line and also found non-cytotoxic in a Vero cell line (African Green Monkey). (June 2003) (A-1-1 Section 4)

10) Northview Pacific Labs - (13 December, 2004) AGX-32 Skin irritation tests- The
product found non-irritating to the skin. (A-7-5)

11) Nelson Labs (Northview Pacific Laboratories) - (December 28, 2004) Skin Irritation Test - 32 Gel Product (Rabbits) (10 pages) 32 gel product found no irritation response (A-4-9)

12) Nelson Labs (Northview Pacific Laboratories) - (December 28, 2004) Delayed Hypersensitivity Test- Skin - 32 Gel Product (Guinea Pigs) (19 pages) 32 gel product Injected intradermally - found no different than the control (A-4-10)

13) Nelson Labs (Northview Pacific Laboratories) - (December 28, 2004) Delayed Intracutaneous Reactivity - Skin - 32 Gel Product (Rabits) (12 pages) 32 gel product Intracutaneous injections - Very Slight Sensitivity (A-4-11)

14) Kasturba medical College (India) - Dr. B.M. Hegde et.al - 28 day toxicity profile study of escalating doses of ABL nano- silver in rats. 150-200 gram rats. Given daily at 0.5 ml, 1.0 ml, and 1.5 ml. - found no toxic effects in the body or organs, all checked. (A-10-2)

15) Viridis BioPharma - Toxicity Study of 32 ppm Gel - 1/31/05 - Animal model study (mice) at 50 mg, 500 mg, 5000 mg by oral route. Found Non-toxic at all levels tested in the animals (B-7-8)

16) Nelson Labs - (December 30, 2004) Cyto-toxicity of the AGX 32 - Silgel FDA product- found to have a very mild negative effect on cells (B-8-12)

17) Nelson Labs - (August 27, 2008) Cyto-toxicity recheck of the AGX 32 - FDA product- found to be a 1 on a scale of 1- 4 (4 being the most cyto-toxic) In other words the product has only a slight negative action on cells (B-8-14)

18) ATS - (July 10th, 2006) Avian Influenza A H3-N2 test with added Cytotoxicity Tests on both the 10 ppm and 32 ppm products. Both the 10 ppm and 32 ppm products were found to be non-cytotoxic at any dilution tested. (B-9-9 pg. 11)

19) Utah State University - Institute For Antiviral Research- NIH Lab (March 28th, 2006) 28 Day Toxicity study completed with a test on bird flu virus at levels of 10-200 times dosage. 10 ppm product demonstrated no toxicity at any level tested. (B-9-11)

20) Nelson Labs - (December 04, 2008) Cyto-toxicity check of the Ultimate Skin and Body Care product- found to be a 1 on a scale of 1-4 (4 being the most cyto-toxic) In other words the product has only a slight negative action on cells (B-10-1)

All of the US labs noted above are either part of university medical schools, or are EPA/FDA approved independent laboratories who primarily perform certified testing for companies seeking EPA/FDA approvals.

You may have noticed that the Indian medical community is very enthusiastic about these products, as are the Asians. I have one virus study that is in Chinese. Are there any with fluent Chinese language skills who might be interested in translating it? I'd really like to know what it says.

I had an interesting experience yesterday, and a wake-up call!

I met with some ex-colleagues for a Christmas lunch in a pub. For me, an alcohol-free Christmas lunch with all the trimmings - conventional ingredients and cooking, lots of carbohydrates, roast potatoes, stuffing, conventional gravy, and a syrupy pudding with milk custard. Less than good I know, but I thought it’s only a one-off; I can sort it out later if there is any reaction. Well, that was an understatement! Within an hour of finishing eating I felt as if I was drunk, experiencing minor vertigo, with brain fog, a raised pulse, heavy breathing, and a bloated gut, all of which lasted the rest of the afternoon and evening.

A salutary experience, it certainly brought me back to earth and the need to continue sorting out gluten-free, etc, ingredients for eating at Christmas time, when I’m staying with my mother.

Rabelais said:
I have hesitated to respond to this thread for fear of sounding like I am spamming the board, but candida is a relatively simple organism to rid the body of. The elemental nanosilver hydrosols will ferret it out of every nook and cranny that the bloodstream can reach. This just leaves the lower intestine inaccessible, and that can be handled with silver sol enemas.

The problem is, you can't just kill the candida and be done with it. Candida has an intimate relationship with heavy metal toxicity and if you kill it with silver and have not taken care of the heavy metals, then it will be back in 24 hours. It can take a couple years to get rid of all your heavy metals, too.

I've tried the silver for candida and it had no experiential effects at all. If it did kill the critters, they were back in a flash. What I do notice is that a consistent hammering of them, restoring normal flora, and metals detox at the same time, seems to be slowly, but surely, bringing the thing under control.

Back
Top Bottom