Casiopians are here.

My understanding of STO is that people can do and believe what they like.

So in that sense I agree with Jasophoria. He/She can can do what he/she likes and it'd be better for everybody if they just let him/her do it.

However, one of the things this forum is useful for is discussing and networking about the reading, there's a lot of good ideas in some of the books. Of course, that knowledge is learned better if it's utilized.

One of my concerns about this forum is that (it seems to me that) new members can be put on the defensive early on. Once this happens I think 4D STS can usually prevent the new member integrating into the network.

I'd like to suggest that the older members of the forum be aware of this possibility when new members start posting. The idea is that it's best to let them decide what they believe, even if those beliefs are different from the "accepted" beliefs of this forum.

\-
I don't think that'll actually happen, psychopaths are everywhere...
-\

I am not getting defensive.
I am just asking to be to be treated with respect, and to not force stuff on me, is that a weird thing to ask?
And now i am getting defensive, and its not because of STS, its because you people are asking for it, by treating me like shit.
Weontv
Why are you laughing at me, did i say something funny.
I was making lots of jokes in that other tread, but not here.
Again really disrespectful, and unloving.
You wish me good luck, i dont need it, i wish you good luck with that attitude.
Who is the psychopath here, treating people like that.
I just got divorced from a narcissist.
I know exactly how they are.
And I'm done with it.

Jasophoria, the Cassiopaeans have told me repeatedly "we are you in the future", meaning me, personally, and those who are part of my "soul family." If you have read all the sessions, you should be aware of that.

Naturally, those who are longtime members of this forum, many or most of whom are members of that "family", might raise their eyebrows when a newbie comes along and announces "we're hermanos" or something like that. And certainly, a bit of testing and "checking out the bonafides" is in order, don't you think?

And now you accuse those who have raised rather mild questions of your claims, of being psychopaths?

Ye i am well aware of traps.
My clairsentience has not let me down in recent years.
And I feel very well whether I am dealing with a good or bad being.
I am also clairaudient.
And a while ago I heard a sentence, with the sentence it self was nothing wrong, the voice also sounded friendly, but it didn't feel right.
And i am already sometimes clitching to 5D or 6D, When I get into a relaxed state, when I am in bed, and in a doze phaze, between awake
and sleeping.
And i was not offended, i was laughing about it.
You may have the capabilities and we are not discounting it. If i understand clearly, you asked for the help in "healing the world", you had a experience and a voice reminded you this group and you posted. Even if it is Cassioapeans, nothing strange as they tend to say "Network" repeatedly, which you did. Having watched this pattern of "experiences" hook mislead many folks and few able to survive the ordeal, we suggest to read the forum. So, issue seems to be more of how you felt "the reaction from the group is not as per what you expected". Is that right?

If that is the case, nothing surprising as C's always said they will give hints of where fish can be found(if one is hungry) , one has to go out, get the necessary gear and learn to catch the fish, cook it and eat it. If you read the forum, you will realize that their nudging led to many interesting experiences to Laura and Ark that led to this forum. That's why it was suggested to you to read the forum.

Jasophoria, the Cs have said, or implied, that trying to "save the world" or "heal the planet" or "fix" everybody and everything is not what we are here to do, nor should we try to do it. When we do something like this, it is stating that the Universe/Cosmic Mind/God does not know what it is doing. That we can do it better and that we are trying to put ourselves on a level with the Universe/Cosmic Mind/God. And that is STS!

There's also the fact that we can be fooled very easily by the bad guys who can, and do, claim to be the good guys, of the light, wanting to help.

You may not want to read much here, but I do ask that your read the following:

From The Sufi Path of Knowledge by Chittick, Ibn al ‘Arabi says:
Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the "experience," though they may call what they are after "intimate communion with God." Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the "spiritual." In fact there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world. No person familiar with the teachings of Sufism would dare lay himself open to such forces...
And, then, there is this that Laura discusses in The Wave I speaking of the experience of a woman who is talking about The Beautiful Lady:

She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

I think that it is very important to know about the forces that inhabit other dimensions and densities because they are not all wonderful spiritual beings that want to guide and help us. Knowledge protects and ignorance endangers could not be more applicable than in cases like these.

Making fun of someone, is not asking questions, or testing someone, that's just plain rude.
Kicking someone in the heart.
You seriously don't get that?
Then there is seriously something wrong with you.
You people saying you work on yourself, well then you got a long way to go.

And this is not the first time, i have been treated like this.
I already left 2 times before because of something like this.
And 3 times is the border.

And i actually already experienced miracles a few times, saving my life, after doing stupid things of my own fault.
And ones i was saved, after being attacked.
And thats why i am still here, so they obviously don't want me dead, otherwise i would be dead a long time ago.
I know i am well protected.

And you do realize that channeling also falls into that category of gifts, while you mistrust my gifts.
I am not a channeler, i am a healer, just a other gift than channeling.
I am not going to laugh at your gift and distrust it.
If I did, I wouldn't even be here, because on the channelings this whole forum is based on.

Everyone who has replied to you has done so with good intent Jasophoria. Please calm down and re-read this thread with an open mind and try to take on board what we are saying to you. It is your life so you may think and do as you please. However, you have been given some good advice but seem unwilling to even consider it.

I wish you nothing but the best. Good luck.

Jasophoria, I’m not making fun of you. This is my first post in response to you and I make it respectfully. You seem to be addressing only those whom you feel have treated you otherwise. I ask you, did you read Laura’s post to you about the Cs being her in the future? Have you really acquainted yourself with the books regarding the Cs? If you have, I would think you’d at the very least respond to Laura’s post directly to you. I think she’s more than qualified to discern whether “The Casiopians (sp) Are Here”. You seem more intent on telling your story than finding, discovering, and fitting it into its place in the larger picture. That’s just my impression.

Making fun of someone, is not asking questions, or testing someone, that's just plain rude.
Kicking someone in the heart.
You seriously don't get that?
Then there is seriously something wrong with you.
You people saying you work on yourself, well then you got a long way to go.

And this is not the first time, i have been treated like this.
I already left 2 times before because of something like this.
And 3 times is the border.

And i actually already experienced miracles a few times, saving my life, after doing stupid things of my own fault.
And ones i was saved, after being attacked.
And thats why i am still here, so they obviously don't want me dead, otherwise i would be dead a long time ago.
I know i am well protected.

And you do realize that channeling also falls into that category of gifts, while you mistrust my gifts.
I am not a channeler, i am a healer, just a other gift than channeling.
I am not going to laugh at your gift and distrust it.
If I did, I wouldn't even be here, because on the channelings this whole forum is based on.
There are an awful lot of I's,(i's) in your post. I agree with Laura, a lot of self importance in there.

Making fun of someone is "good intent"?

You have not responded to what I actually said which has been the case with many of your posts in response to other posters in this thread. I did not claim that no-one made fun of you. Everyone has clearly responded to you with good intent if you would but see it. There was one post out of many where you could reasonably make the claim that you are being made fun of. However, that was after the poster concerned had responded to you reasonably and had tried to answer your concerns only to be effectively rebuffed by you. I am really not sure what you expect

Jasophoria, there's a whole lot of self importance on display in your posts. Perhaps you should study that issue?

Hi Jasophoria, even if what Laura here mentions seems like ill intent, see that it is not. Self-importance eats away at our energy and diverts us from channeling or using that energy. The Cassiopaeans mention the mastery of "self-importance", and it is also written about in Carlos Castaneda's work. I still struggle with it too, which in part is due to the subtlety of its machinations.

However, self-importance in some sense can be good since we are carriers of a frequency. Knowledge in that can help to keep defense and vigilance up!

Jasophoria said:
Everybody learns from everybody.
nobody has all the knowledge.
Everyone has puzzle pieces of the puzzle.
And the whole world population together has all the knowledge in its hands.
But that's what I believe.

I enjoyed what you wrote there and is perhaps one of the reasons we've all come together on this forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom