Casiopians are here.

Jasophoria, I’m not making fun of you. This is my first post in response to you and I make it respectfully. You seem to be addressing only those whom you feel have treated you otherwise. I ask you, did you read Laura’s post to you about the Cs being her in the future? Have you really acquainted yourself with the books regarding the Cs? If you have, I would think you’d at the very least respond to Laura’s post directly to you. I think she’s more than qualified to discern whether “The Casiopians (sp) Are Here”. You seem more intent on telling your story than finding, discovering, and fitting it into its place in the larger picture. That’s just my impression.

Then i think you did not read properly, i responded to everyone.
And yes I read Laura's post, and also answered.
And yes i already know The Cs being her in the future.
The first time i came on this forum I have read a lot, but honestly can't remember what exactly anymore.
It's a long time ago.
Like i sad, i have a life, and like to do other stuf too.
I dont want to get square eyes, sitting continuously at the computer and looking at a screen.
I have a garden, and every year I make a vegetable garden.
It is now spring here in the Netherlands, and I am working on it again.
At least I'm not starving, would the shit really hit the fan, lol.

Telling my story?
I am just responding to what people are saying.
You know what i discovered i yesterday.
That seeds grow very fast this year.
Normally they have a germination time of at least 2 to 3 days, now they were already 2 cm high after 2 days.
Thats the kind of discovery i also like.

Hello H2O
Laura

Using I is self importance?
I am just sharing MY experiences, and because they are my experiences i use i.
Balance is important.
If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of another.
To exaggerate, if you don't eat, you will die, and someone else can no longer receive help from you, because you are dead.
So part self importance is needed.
I have also always been too sweet and let people walk over me.
I also learned that lesson, a few years ago.

I realy like the caption of Nienna

Every time you say "yes" to someone who doesn't deserve it, and go against Yourself and what you value the most, you kill a small part of your essence. ~ LKJ

Completely agree.
And you can actually take this part out, and it still is relevant "to someone who doesn't deserve it"
just going against yourself is not a good idea, no matter what.

Archaea, could you elaborate on what you mean here?

I will respond to others later.
I think this is more important right now.
I have experienced all my life that negative beings \ energies try to brake up relationships for me with other people.
And, unfortunately, they have often succeeded, even though I tell the other person not to fall in the trap.
The other is chased away.

You have not responded to what I actually said which has been the case with many of your posts in response to other posters in this thread. I did not claim that no-one made fun of you. Everyone has clearly responded to you with good intent if you would but see it. There was one post out of many where you could reasonably make the claim that you are being made fun of. However, that was after the poster concerned had responded to you reasonably and had tried to answer your concerns only to be effectively rebuffed by you. I am really not sure what you expect

rebuffed?

I was just responding.
Does that give permission to make fun of someone?
Making fun of someone is always a very low thing to do, whatever the circumstances.
You just dont do that.

Jasopohoria There is no free lunch, it does not have to be easy ... it does not matter that the material is complicated in many points or you may be frustrated by not understanding it, just start on one side and go at your own pace ... otherwise it is difficult Participate in a forum of an investigative nature like this, I say this from my own experience.
You should also understand that they are very alert due to the constant malicious attacks and returned to the nature of this means of communication. There is no other way to proceed if you want to keep the forum running smoothly.

I will respond to others later.
I think this is more important right now.
I have experienced all my life that negative beings \ energies try to brake up relationships for me with other people.
And, unfortunately, they have often succeeded, even though I tell the other person not to fall in the trap.
The other is chased away.

Are you sure that it wasn't just because they were wanting to get away from you? That would be the simplest explanation. Also, you are the factor that applies in all such situations so it is logical to make that deduction. You are quite a character and many people would find that difficult to relate to. I can empathise with that; I have had some such experiences. I mean no judgement of you with these comments; I wish you nothing but the best. It would serve you well to read about 'strategic enclosure' and 'external considering'. That would require effort on your part though.

rebuffed?

I was just responding.
Does that give permission to make fun of someone?
Making fun of someone is always a very low thing to do, whatever the circumstances.
You just dont do that.

Yes, rebuffed. I have just re-read the thread. You do not strike me as someone who is genuinely wishing to engage with other members. You either ignore much of what is said to you, deflect (as you did to Laura's polite question above concerning a very serious allegation) or you turn it back to being all about you. The one poster who 'made fun' of you had responded to your original post multiple times trying to be helpful and was very patient. They only laughed at you after your post which showed a lot of wishful thinking on your part. You may think that you are immune to harmful effects from non-physical entities; I can only hope that you are right.

If you can imagine yourself sitting on all realities at all "times" then your "future self" is planting seeds in front of you in an attempt to steer you on to the right path.. these are all attempts, as you still have free will and can do whatever you want.

I think you must be right. I had an experience that could be described like that right before and as the corona craziness started:

I had a dream where I was giving a dinner party. It didn't go off very well - one person complained that I'd served a dish cold that they preferred hot, and the guest of honour (a military general!!!) did not show up. I was strongly reminded of several fairly disastrous dinner parties I had put on when I was much younger and newly wed. As I woke up, I realized that, in putting on those real life dinner parties, I had been following scripts. I was shocked to discover this...and even more appalled to realize that all we do in this life is follow scripts. We learn these scripts from everywhere: books, television, the media, even each other. I talked to a few people about how we follow scripts all our lives, and they were mystified as to why I should be shocked by this realization. One person said: "Of course we do," as though I should have already known this.

In order to find out more about the concept of 'living' our lives following scripts, I decided to purchase Jon Rappaport's "The Matrix Revealed", which I'd been meaning to do for years. I spent all day Sunday March 2 reading his interviews with "Ellis Medavoy", the pseudonym of a former propaganda artist who explained how he had come up with and spread the ideas about pandemics and the medical industry and various other ideas we all take as truth during his active years. He retired from that work and was apparently trying to undo the damage he had done and that had begun to cause him some remorse. I wasn't sure how much of the back story I believed about this guy, but the next day the corona virus panic unfolded in the news EXACTLY as he had outlined.

It was astounding! Everything was there, from the unlikely story of a new disease being reported to have arisen in a foreign country where health problems - caused by a different agency - already existed, to the drill (plan?) that was held right before the outbreak, to the incredible speed with which they apparently isolated the virus and produced a test for it. For me it was like being shaken awake strongly.

Then, two nights later, I was lying in bed almost asleep when I heard my name called. It sounded like the person had their mouth right beside my ear. At first, I thought I'd spoken aloud myself, but then I realized that I'd been lying on my side with my hand touching my lips, which would not have resulted in the clear articulation I'd heard. I opened my eyes and turned slightly to see if someone was in the room. There was white stuff floating in the darkness above me that I hadn't seen before, not coming from anywhere, just right above me and as long as my body. I have blackout curtains up because I live in a city near the Canadian border and I can't sleep if it's light, so my room is as black as pitch. I thought I must have been seeing a presence of some kind, and I several times I tried to say something like "Who are you?", but I kept being put to sleep. 'Put to sleep' is the only way to describe it, as I definitely intended several times to say that, but found myself drifting into sleep despite the intention that arose several times.

As a result of these experiences, from the very beginning I didn't buy into the coronavirus panic at all. Of course, these experiences follow on the heels of many other things I've read and thought about for years and years, but if I had not had them right at that time, the very intensity of the panic might have caused me to question the view of the world I have built up over a long period of research (one of the drawbacks of having an open mind, always weighing new information). As it is, I have been ostracized by quite a few people for attempting to calm things down and present a different viewpoint. As someone who has had a long struggle against a propensity to worry about what other people think, that alone might have caused me a lot of soul-searching. After the initial shock of discovery that people can and do think very differently than me, I have discovered a certain peace. Oddly, I think this peace has come from no longer sitting on the fence, from no longer having alternative research as merely a hobby, but putting my money where my mouth is, so to speak. I'm 64, close to the age the news says is most at risk, but I'm still going about my life as I normally would (except for finding a new enjoyment in my commute, now that there's much less traffic :-)).

Nevertheless, I feel it's a problem on this forum.

Once someone is in defensive mode they're not going to listen to anyone.

I think that's one way 4D STS controls this forum.

At any rate Jasophoria, I agree with you.

This is hilarious!
Comming to Lauras house (which represent this forum) and think that 4D STS controls it is in my oppinion comming from someone who did not read her books.

Nevertheless, I feel it's a problem on this forum.

Once someone is in defensive mode they're not going to listen to anyone.

I think that's one way 4D STS controls this forum.

At any rate Jasophoria, I agree with you.

Lately, I have this strong feeling that I'm living in the different reality.

In my reality, this forum for me is like one big library and with each recommended book I have opportunity to grow and make my life and life other around me better. And that's what I do. It was my choice. And I feel blessed that I had and have that wisdom in my self to recognize what it is. Except my family, there's no other place where I got so much understanding, tips and compassion like it was here.

Am I in delusion when I see this forum like a great opportunity for development or it is the one that see this forum under of control of 4D STS:umm:?

I feel like an idiot responding to Weontv's post without reading the rest of the posts in response to Jasophoria's and getting any idea of how the conversation developed. I was so eager to share what I had experienced. I don't think my experience was the Cassiopaeans coming here, but I have often felt protected and directed throughout my life. Finding Laura's work was one such helpful direction. (Bless her for all her efforts!)

It's always difficult, here in 3D Blinders-On Land, to find out the truth about so many things. Even when something shines brightly as truth, there are many things that get in the way of a full understanding of what one is looking at. As many others have posted, Jasophoria (if you are still reading this thread), most of us don't come here because we know it all, but because we have a strong desire to know. Hurt feelings can be the best teachers, if we are able to get to the bottom of why they have arisen. They show us where our blind spots are. With all your gifts, you would be well advised to protect yourself with what you could learn here.

It doesn't harm to post the "First Initiation" text that was posted many times in the forum
The First Initiation

You will see that in life you receive exactly what you give. Your life is the mirror of what you are. It is in your image. You are passive, blind, demanding. You take all, you accept all, without feeling any obligation. Your attitude toward the world and toward life is the attitude of one who has the right to make demands and to take, who has no need to pay or to earn. You believe that all things are your due, simply because it is you! All your blindness is there! None of this strikes your attention. And yet this is what keeps one world separate from another world.

You have no measure with which to measure yourselves. You live exclusively according to “I like” or “I don’t like,” you have no appreciation except for yourself. You recognize nothing above you—theoretically, logically, perhaps, but actually no. That is why you are demanding and continue to believe that everything is cheap and that you have enough in your pocket to buy everything you like. You recognize nothing above you, either outside yourself or inside. That is why, I repeat, you have no measure and live passively according to your likes and dislikes.

Yes, your “appreciation of yourself” blinds you. It is the biggest obstacle to a new life. You must be able to get over this obstacle, this threshold, before going further. This test divides men into two kinds: the “wheat” and the “chaff.” No matter how intelligent, how gifted, how brilliant a man may be, if he does not change his appreciation of himself, there will be no hope for an inner development, for a work toward self-knowledge, for a true becoming. He will remain such as he is all his life. The first requirement, the first condition, the first test for one who wishes to work on himself is to change his appreciation of himself. He must not imagine, not simply believe or think, but see things in himself which he has never seen before, see them actually. His appreciation will never be able to change as long as he sees nothing in himself. And in order to see, he must learn to see; this is the first initiation of man into self-knowledge.

First of all, he has to know what he must look at. When he knows, he must make efforts, keep his attention, look constantly with persistence. Only through maintaining his attention, and not forgetting to look, one day, perhaps, he will be able to see. If he sees one time he can see a second time, and if that continues he will no longer be able not to see. This is the state to be looked for, it is the aim of our observation; it is from there that the true wish will be born, the irresistible wish to become: from cold we shall become warm, vibrant; we shall be touched by our reality.

Today we have nothing but the illusion of what we are. We think too highly of ourselves. We do not respect ourselves. In order to respect myself, I have to recognize a part in myself which is above the other parts, and my attitude toward this part should bear witness to the respect that I have for it. In this way I shall respect myself. And my relations with others will be governed by the same respect.

You must understand that all the other measures—talent, education, culture, genius—are changing measures, measures of detail. The only exact measure, the only unchanging, objective real measure is the measure of inner vision. I see—I see myself—by this, you have measured. With one higher real part, you have measured another lower part, also real. And this measure, defining by itself the role of each part, will lead you to respect for yourself.

But you will see that it is not easy. And it is not cheap. You must pay dearly. For bad payers, lazy people, parasites, no hope. You must pay, pay a lot, and pay immediately, pay in advance. Pay with yourself. By sincere, conscientious, disinterested efforts. The more you are prepared to pay without economizing, without cheating, without any falsification, the more you will receive. And from that time on you will become acquainted with your nature. And you will see all the tricks, all the dishonesties that your nature resorts to in order to avoid paying hard cash. Because you have to pay with your ready-made theories, with your rooted convictions, with your prejudices, your conventions, your “I like” and “I don’t like.” Without bargaining, honestly, without pretending. Trying “sincerely” to see as you offer your counterfeit money.

Try for a moment to accept the idea that you are not what you believe yourself to be, that you overestimate yourself, in fact that you lie to yourself. That you always lie to yourself every moment, all day, all your life. That this lying rules you to such an extent that you cannot control it any more. You are the prey of lying. You lie, everywhere. Your relations with others—lies. The upbringing you give, the conventions—lies. Your teaching—lies. Your theories, your art—lies. Your social life, your family life—lies. And what you think of yourself—lies also.

But you never stop yourself in what you are doing or in what you are saying because you believe in yourself. You must stop inwardly and observe. Observe without preconceptions, accepting for a time this idea of lying. And if you observe in this way, paying with yourself, without self-pity, giving up all your supposed riches for a moment of reality, perhaps you will suddenly see something you have never before seen in yourself until this day. You will see that you are different from what you think you are. You will see that you are two. One who is not, but takes the place and plays the role of the other. And one who is, yet so weak, so insubstantial, that he no sooner appears than he immediately disappears. He cannot endure lies. The least lie makes him faint away. He does not struggle, he does not resist, he is defeated in advance. Learn to look until you have seen the difference between your two natures, until you have seen the lies, the deception in yourself. When you have seen your two natures, that day, in yourself, the truth will be born.

Back
Top Bottom