Casiopians are here.

Laura is right people with Autism shouldnt have their minds blown wide open. Everything takes steps i know I have a brother with Autism and I wouldn't even dream of placing stress on a weak mind.

My mind is already blown wide open sinds 2005.
I had a massive spiritual awakening.
I had an intake interview for a new job, at that moment nothing strange happened.
But the first real working day, I put in 1 foot over the threshold and spontaneously floated spiritually.
What I have experienced in the 9 months after that is beyond your imagination.
There was a boy that I was drawn to very much.
Telepathy everywhere.
In a very weird way (I call it the materials world) I got to see my whole past (in everything I did wrong, (illegal things, like stealing)
I learned universal laws.
Money was also stolen from me.
My mom gave me money for the hairdresser and it was gone.
I did not told anyone the money was for the hair dresser.
The boy had gone to the hairdresser the next day.
And because I lost the money, my mom cut my hair.
I was already very careful to talk about it with my environment.
But then I was telepathically told that most people who experience this end up in the madhouse, so I was even more careful then.
I have also seen a past life, in that bizarre material world way.
And all of those bizarre coincidences, and other things for 9 months.
Exactly 00:00 on New Year's night I was back on the ground, and it was over.

And you also know that there is more between heaven and earth.
And if you say crazy things to your environment, you can end up in the madhouse.
So I kept my mouth shut.
But it was indeed an experience to go crazy.
But it has made me very strong mentally
So no, I certainly don't have a weak mind.

And I'm not on my high horse here.
Everything I tell is real and fact.

I can not help that I have an interesting life.

Last edited:
I just want to say and I feel this right now. ALL people with disorders will be guided anyway regardless and yes people in this category know and sense things that others cannot. STO will be there for them why not?

I also have had many experiences I'll give you an example:

Ever been attacked by a shadow being? This itself can send anyone mad but I'm still here because we have this mission.

I also believe the energy of us combined with the vulnerable will do a lot of change to this earth. Thanks and love

you quoted someone here, jasophoria, but what do you want to say? Did you read what Laura said? All of it?

Ye i quoted irjo

What do you mean, "what do i want to say, you can read it, cant you?
ye i read what Laura sad, but i am trying to answer in order, not there yet.

@Jasophoria ... I came across your post in the Corona thread, Jasophoria.

Here in the Netherlands everything goes quite smoothly.
Had just gone to the supermarket in the evening, and there was still a lot of bread.
Even my favorite one with sesame seeds on the crust

I just want to say, because a number of my friends work with autistic people and they ALL agree on one thing in particular. Certain diet brings huge benefit to their lives and lives of their loved ones. It is the low carb high fat diet, A.K.A. LCHF. If I may suggest, you should go through the following threads to protect your health and get the most out of your life. Value of information in those threads cannot be overstated. I mean, if this forum can give you anything to start with, here it is:

Save your time and focus on those topics.

Right there I see a problem. As Gurdjieff pointed out, the only people who can do The Work are people who are basically healthy with strong nervous systems, good obyvatels, and with no psychological issues.

I don't think this forum is the right place for you.

I have an IQ of 120, which is above average, so I'm not stupid.
A strong nervous system does not always meen, being able to take "only" offense, and swallow it.
What about actually seeing the offense, dont care about it, but pointing it out to the other person also.
If you only swallow it, your surpressing your emotions, witch make you numb.
And you don't see anymore you're hurting someone else or offend them.
The Cs say that emotion can also be positive right?
Why have we got emotions when we are not allowed to express them.
Pent-up emotions lead to violence.
Children, especially boys, who are taught at an early age that they are not allowed to cry because then you're a sissy , become the biggest bully as adults.

A strong nervous system does not always meen, being able to take "only" offense, and swallow it.
What about actually seeing the offense, dont care about it, but pointing it out to the other person also.
Children, especially boys, who are taught at an early age that they are not allowed to cry because then you're a sissy , become the biggest bully as adults.

By the way, This is a piece of psychology, tell me again that I am psychologically handicapped.

And ooh ye "
Children, especially boys, who are taught at an early age that they are not allowed to cry because then you're a sissy , become the biggest bully as adults" and maybe even narcissists or psygopaths.
[/QUOTE]

IQ is irrelevant.
The point is, you are not the architect of this school nor the arbiter of how it is run. And don't take Archaea as a model; s/he has been banned three times already and is here on sufferance which may not last long if responses on this thread are anything to go by. Please re-read the Forum Guidelines for our purpose here and if you think that you know how to do things better, you are welcome to create your own website and forum and go for it.

you quoted someone here, jasophoria, but what do you want to say? Did you read what Laura said? All of it?

What Jasophoria said is in the quote box.

The point is, you are not the architect of this school nor the arbiter of how it is run. And don't take Archaea as a model; s/he has been banned three times already and is here on sufferance which may not last long if responses on this thread are anything to go by. Please re-read the Forum Guidelines for our purpose here and if you think that you know how to do things better, you are welcome to create your own website and forum and go for it.

I'm a dude.

And I agree it's best not to take me as a model.

But I've only been banned once (how good's that!) I created another account after that called Lucaea, but I used the same email address and the forum outsmarted me and wouldn't let me post anything. Then I created another account called Archaea, this time around I outsmarted the forum and used another email account (I was upfront and honest about it though.) I had that account deleted.

Then a few weeks ago I came back! I'm not sure how happy the other members are about this though.

Children, especially boys, who are taught at an early age that they are not allowed to cry because then you're a sissy , become the biggest bully as adults

I'm Australian and this sort of mentality is a part of our culture. Even girls are given grief for crying and not sucking up their emotions. The problem I see with this is that emotions are a part of who we are. If we suppress or repress them then we are not working through them, and this can cause problems later on.

We don't like to be controlled by outside forces, and we don't like to think of ourselves as weak. Somehow we've learned that if we feel our emotions, then we're weak and easy to control. I think this is backwards, if we feel our emotions as deeply as possible then we are strong and in complete control of ourselves. If we suppress/repress our emotions, deny that part of ourselves, then we're spending so much time fighting ourselves that we're so weak that we can easily be controlled by others.

I also think that we're more objective as well. Suppose your watching a movie and something so funny happens that you wee yourself a little from laughing so hard. Then the next time you watch the movie that same part is not as funny as it was the first time. You've already processed that emotion and can now see that part of the movie more objectively.

Another example is when you're really upset. If you cry about it for a few hours or if you just feel the sadness as deeply as possible, then later on you'll find that when you think about what made you upset, you no longer cry about it or feel very sad at all. This is because you've processed the emotion. But if you suppress the sadness so that you don't cry or feel sad about it, then later on when you think about it you might perceive a grand injustice. This is not objective.

I think the same thing occurs with all the emotions.

@Laura

How attached are you to the idea that you should control your emotions?

And likewise, how open are you to the idea that feeling emotions as deeply as possible is good?

If you decide to experiment with feeling your emotions deeply then I'm confident you'll see results.

I'm Australian and this sort of mentality is a part of our culture. Even girls are given grief for crying and not sucking up their emotions. The problem I see with this is that emotions are a part of who we are. If we suppress or repress them then we are not working through them, and this can cause problems later on.

We don't like to be controlled by outside forces, and we don't like to think of ourselves as weak. Somehow we've learned that if we feel our emotions, then we're weak and easy to control. I think this is backwards, if we feel our emotions as deeply as possible then we are strong and in complete control of ourselves. If we suppress/repress our emotions, deny that part of ourselves, then we're spending so much time fighting ourselves that we're so weak that we can easily be controlled by others.
Kind of just like our math/science discussion, you kind of want to have sources for a discussion like this and you have to be mature enough to be OK if nobody here finds the sources interesting. It's a research forum here; lots of sources get discarded and lots stay useful to varying degrees. For this emotions discussion, let me throw out a source; I have no idea what anybody here thinks of it and I'm perfectly OK to have this just be a me only niche interest thing kind of like Tony Smith's physics.

Five Levels of the Feeling Function

Level-One Feeling

Level-one feeling is inferior, developmentally speaking. At this level feelings are typically repressed. Individuals may even deny the very existence of 'feeling' (eg, the philosopher Gilbert Ryle). When feeling is experienced, individuals are overwhelmed by it, in sudden outburts of extreme emotion - anger, lust, jealousy, etc. When individuals with underdeveloped feeling do feel, their feelings can be comparatively crass - thus there is a tendency toward being 'sentimental', as Von Franz points out.

Level-Two Feeling

At the second level of development of the feeling function, the individual begins to accept her feelings, and finds a positive use for them. She begins to discern a wider variety of 'emotions', subtler in nature, less threatening. She realizes that feelings help to orient her with respect to objects in the outside world - giving her a reading on her 'likes' and 'dislikes'. It performs a useful, though still often painful, evaluatory function.

Level-Three Feeling

At the third level of development of the feeling function, feeling is experienced as as a continuous, ongoing 'process'. The individual begins to recognize the presence of an 'underlying feeling state' in the background of consciousness, manifesting as subtly changing 'moods' that orient one in respect to the world, guiding the selective attention process. By virtue of the constant presence of this subtly shifting background field, consciousness 'self-organizes'.

Level-Four Feeling

At the fourth level of development of the feeling function, the individual begins to experience the 'underlying feeling field' that is constantly present in consciousness as INTERPERSONAL in nature. As the individual begins to appreciate the essentially intersubjective nature of personal experience, relationship plays a more prominent role in the individual's value system. Her skill in empathizing with others (literally 'feeling into' their experience) is honed; she has learned how to resonate with them, through a confluence of individual personal 'process'.

Level-Five Feeling

At the fifth level of development of the feeling function, the individual begins to experience what Thich Nhat Hahn calls 'interbeing'. At this level it is recognized that in some basic (ie, 'ontological') sense, we are 'one' with each other. The 'individual' is a 'singularity' in the intersubjective field, a construct. We are essentially SOCIAL beings, in the most profound sense of the word.

Thus the idea is that with maturity, the idea of even having to suppress emotions becomes less of a thing because feelings progress more to being a guide and a construct for relationships with others and the universe.

Thus the idea is that with maturity, the idea of even having to suppress emotions becomes less of a thing because feelings progress more to being a guide and a construct for relationships with others and the universe.

Right, our emotions are useful for navigating and understanding the multidimensional reality. Similar to how our bodies are useful for navigating and understanding physical reality and our intellects are useful for navigating and understanding the thought plane. OSIT.

Where did you find the Five Levels of the Feeling Function? I quite liked it.

Right, our emotions are useful for navigating and understanding the multidimensional reality. Similar to how our bodies are useful for navigating and understanding physical reality and our intellects are useful for navigating and understanding the thought plane. OSIT.

Where did you find the Five Levels of the Feeling Function? I quite liked it.
It's part of that Javascript tool I linked to. You would have to click on a personality with an F like INFP (my personality!) then click on the F. tap3x.net is the website of John Fudjack who is the editor of an e-journal with 3 of my early papers. I actually originally got into Tony's math for personality model papers (root lattices).

The issue with emotions and treating them all equally, as I see it from my perspective, is that there are two types of emotions. Objective ones, which arise as a valid reaction to certain stimulus and are generally justified and subjective ones, when due to some type of childhood trauma one develops certain emotional reactionary patterns which kick in when a trigger (certain particular stimulus) is present. In the latter case, the emotions are not adequate to the situation that arises. In this analogy the objective emotions help you to navigate the reality and should be carefully analyzed and understood, whereas the subjective ones can inhibit your objective perception of reality/situation. If you let the subjective ones rule you then you usually end up in some sort of troubles with with people you interact with in your life.

I usually try to distinguish which emotions I am running and if they are worth pursuing (including them in my decision process) or I should just let them pass and drop them. It is not an easy task especially when you are "under" the influence of said emotions. It is usually easier to analyze them in hindsight.

It can be really frustrating for people if they can't say what they want to say.

It is more frustrating and, more importantly, counterproductive to the forum and all members if certain people are given free rein to say whatever they want to say. That's not how we operate, and you and others should understand this. It's not open to negotiation, for obvious reasons. If you're looking for a kindergarten you should look elsewhere.

Good question.

Perhaps I'm projecting but I think Lainey's post here was too harsh.

I think in CME's post here he was defending his idea of himself.

I think Michael Barker-Caven's post here was again too harsh.

If at this point CME is defending his ideas of himself, I think he's not going to see the good advice, instead he's going to pick up on the harshness and continue to defend his idea of himself (i.e. system 1's operating.)

In this post Mike say's this,

which I think is absolutely true and attests to the idea that CME is deflecting, not absorbing.

This post clearly shows that CME is defending (to me at least.)

In this post CME say's this,

I think he is attempting to withdraw (with the last word.) The reason I think for this is that the feedback he is receiving doesn't match the feedback he was expecting. (This doesn't mean the feedback isn't true, just that it isn't helping CME.)

Later karo says this,

I 100% agree with this post, and I 100% believe that CME is not ready to pierce this shell.

Mike says this,

I like Mike, but this is personal. The discussion has (long since) shifted from CME's material to CME himself.

Post #41 and post #42, more pushing and more defending.

Oxajil say's this,

Again I agree, but self-importance is tricky... How do you tell someone they're self-important in such a way that they absorb it?

post #44,

Personal. Posts #46, #47, #50, #51 are all personal. (This is my perception.)

The thread is then closed and the conversation moves here.

In post #30 of the Walk with me thread, I think CME "admits defeat" in an effort to decrease the offensive his ideas of himself are undergoing, and then, once that's done, in the same post, he goes back to defending himself. But now his defense of himself is very overt, and is followed by another attempt to withdraw (again with the last word.)

I think the next few posts follow this general theme, with a bit of confusion about whether or not CME is a "bipolar schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur."

In post #34, CME finally withdraws (he might be back though,)

My concern is that he maintained his ideas of himself throughout the exchange. if he really was channeling 4D STS, then I think there's a good chance he might still be doing it. (Hence the interest 4D STS would have in CME being defensive, and why they wouldn't want the material being discussed in detail.)

If I'm right, (and I'm open to other perspectives,) I think the solution is the admins and mods being aware of what's happening.

All of what you write above is, to be honest, so much navel gazing. CME is a bipolar schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur. As we repeatedly state here, we are not medical professionals and are not equipped to deal with such conditions. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom