Cassiopaea and ChatGPT

I really like your perspective of seeing things and explaining them @ark. I understand everything ! Unlike when you talk about mathematics and physics, I have a little more difficulty following... But I try. Lol.
Thank you for that.
You are welcome. But do not forget that when I talk about mathematics and physics, and you do not understand and, moreover, you would like to understand - there is a simple solution: ask! I always welcome questions and, as a rule, I am doing my best to adapt my answers to the vocabulary and level of knowledge of the person who is asking.

My cat, the rose in the garden, are also pre-programmed with algos that aren't in the public domain. Cats sometimes scratch or bite, roses have thorns. Can we live with cats and roses? We can. Cats are sometimes useful, roses too.
This analogy also doesn't really work, because cats and roses are part of greater creation(as in, they were not made by humans), possess consciousness, which is not really comparable to machines(soul/consciousness, unlike physical phenomena, likely cannot be reduced to any mathematical symbols because it then would be an object within consciousness), while any AI publicly available is most definitely created by humans, with possible inspiration/influence from higher densities. Cats and roses don't really have an agenda at odds with human development, whereas Silicon Valley Overlords most definitely do.
I get it, you're saying that we can make even dangerous tools work for ourselves if we put in the time to learn and steer them. But you didn't really address any of my arguments. The details matter. Chatgpt is not just another tool on our belts. It is an artifcially made lens which steer information in pre-programmed(i.e. biased) directions, and is not even reliable in the most basic of tasks. Compound errors are fatal to any philosophy or information network, and with a huge database such as the Cassiopaean transcripts, it is bound to hallucinate like mad and/or distort information. Does it really save time like that?

Notice that GPT has the reptilian holding the hand of the woman!!! What is up with that?!
First and second Lizzie images are really accurate, I think. Maybe the head of the Lizzie is too big.
Considering the girl is the average cute female 5 feet and 1 inches, then a - Duke-like - human alpha male typically would reach to the neck of the Lizzie [alpha male]? But latter heavy types are probably more muscular than this. Lizzie's hands are too big maybe, but the skin an claws look perfect for a rough male. Tail's mass / musculature too appears well done, since Lizzies need their tails for balancing and as a "pseudo-arm / leg". Tail weight:
Therefore are Lizzies hunched forward a little bit in reality, to correctly counterbalance the weight of their heavy tails? I guess, we'll find out soon enough in objective reality!

First one looks like a smuggler Lizard bounty-hunter from a better Hollywood space opera: Stargate SG-1, Firefly, Farscape, etc.. its image undoubtedly influenced by - sampled from works of - a large amount of extremely talented human creative 3D artists, who in last decades submitted hundreds of such excellent images with similar quality on ArtStation, ZbrushCentral, etc..

The second Lizard appears even more accurate: it has an evil look - red Palpatine eyes! - , saucers above its head signify their superiority in air-power and a photogenic hybrid girl is always the best girlfriend if you aim at making the Lizzie-species viable again by finally getting able to procreate naturally.

These results mean that chat-AIs running amok on the net ATM sample all available top quality art [which are rights protected BTW!], and put together an AI-Composite-Image, built from hi-res images that excellent artists frequently enough create and post on the best art forums nowadays - for free and freely available as advertisement [essentially a CV in form of an image (hand-built art)] -, because they are looking for good paying jobs. So the image quality shown here reflects current best skills of artists and nowadays available powerful computer hardware to create it in the really nice lighting conditions and amazing detail we see on the pics! The AI's Entropic Style even matches the vibe of Lizzie Evil!

Last edited:
Thank you Laura. I am not impressed, unless I misunderstood the material.

It missed Last wave cycle. 309K

I thought C's said Lumeria is around the fall. that makes 309K. It missed LOT of data points. Probably it's focus is on summarization of what it thought important (or repeated in the text).
It does that a lot. You have to think of ways to write the prompt that can avoid this.

There is also https://www.perplexity.ai/ who look specificaly designed for content analysis in academic research and building database of your own work (according to a lot of researcher on Youtube), so maybe we can check the difference about accuracy or analysis too ?
I'll take a look. As far as I've gone, it's not looking like ChatGPT is up to much of anything except acting like a gremlin most of the time.

It has certainly been a fun experiment. I had hoped that the GPT would be very helpful but that doesn't seem terribly likely based on results so far and input from all of you. I had been thinking that it could retrieve, organize and collate data for my next book but I just don't think that's gonna happen.

Well, I'll play with it some more and then cancel my subscription.

Abats suggested perplexity. I asked: "Who or what are the Cassiopaeans?"

Answer:
The Cassiopaeans are purported to be a group of interdimensional beings who communicate through a process known as channeling. This communication is primarily facilitated by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who has documented these interactions in a series of books known as "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts." These transcripts cover various sessions conducted from 1994 to 1997 and are claimed to contain answers to questions about a wide range of topics, including metaphysics, history, and the nature of reality[1][3][4][5].

The Cassiopaea Experiment is considered unique in the fields of channeling, mediumship, and parapsychology due to its systematic approach and the extensive documentation of the sessions[4][5].

Citations:
[1] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994
[2] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts January - May 1997
[3] Amazon.com
[4] https://www.amazon.fr/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1995/dp/0692484515
[5] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts. Volumes 1 to 4 1994 - 1997 by Knight-Jadczyk, Laura: Very Good Soft cover (2014) 1st Edition | The Blue Penguin

Perplexity suggested additional questions so I clicked:

What is the significance of the Cassiopaea Experiment in parapsychology

The Cassiopaea Experiment holds significant importance in the field of parapsychology due to its unique approach and extensive documentation. Initiated by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, the experiment involves channeling communications from purported interdimensional beings known as the Cassiopaeans. The experiment stands out for several reasons:

1. **Systematic Approach**: Unlike many other channeling efforts, the Cassiopaea Experiment employs a systematic and scientific methodology. Knight-Jadczyk and her colleagues have conducted regular sessions for over twenty years, aiming to apply scientific standards and critical thinking to their investigations[1][2].

2. **Extensive Documentation**: The experiment is meticulously documented, with transcripts of sessions available for public scrutiny. This transparency allows for ongoing analysis and evaluation of the material, contributing to its credibility within the parapsychological community[1][2].

3. **Interdisciplinary Connections**: The material channeled through the experiment aligns with various esoteric and mystical traditions, including the teachings of Sufi master Ibn Al-'Arabi, the Fourth Way Teachings of Gurdjieff, and ancient Altaic Shamanism. This interdisciplinary connection broadens the scope of the experiment and integrates it into a larger context of spiritual and metaphysical studies[3].

4. **Scientific Mysticism**: Knight-Jadczyk describes the approach as "scientific mysticism," where mystical claims are subjected to rational analysis and testing. This blend of mysticism and scientific inquiry is rare and adds a unique dimension to the study of parapsychology[1].

Overall, the Cassiopaea Experiment is considered a pioneering effort in channeling and parapsychology, offering a blend of rigorous scientific inquiry and mystical exploration.

Citations:
[1] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts January - May 1997
[2] https://wordery.com/the-cassiopaea-...reword-harrison-koehli-foreword-9781897244999
[3] The Cassiopaean Experiment
[5] https://www.amazon.fr/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1995-English-ebook/dp/B0149F8VS4

Then: How does the Cassiopaea Experiment differ from other channeling experiments

The Cassiopaea Experiment differs from other channeling experiments in several key ways:

1. Scientific approach: The experiment applies scientific standards and critical thinking to the practice of channeling. Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her colleagues aim to subject mystical claims to rational analysis and testing, creating a unique blend of "scientific mysticism"[1][3].

2. Extensive preparation: Prior to initiating the experiment, Knight-Jadczyk conducted thorough research on the channeling phenomenon, studying its history, strengths, weaknesses, and potential dangers. This comprehensive background knowledge informed the experiment's design and execution[1][3].

3. Longevity and consistency: The Cassiopaea Experiment has been ongoing for over twenty years, with regular sittings held by Knight-Jadczyk and her team. This long-term commitment allows for a more in-depth and sustained exploration of the channeled material[1][3].

4. Use of spirit board: The experiment utilizes a spirit board, chosen specifically for the optimum conditions of conscious feedback it offers. This method differs from other channeling techniques and is intended to provide more controlled and interactive communication[1][3].

5. Quality and quantity of information: The Cassiopaean transmissions are noted for their clarity, speed, and complexity. They often deliver full paragraphs of intricate material at a rate of one to two letters per second, with high content density and accurate spelling. Over the years, the experiment has produced more than one million letters of transmitted information[3].

6. Interdisciplinary scope: The channeled material covers a wide range of topics, including physics, mathematics, psychology, parapsychology, philosophy, esotericism, history, sociology, politics, health, and astronomy. This broad scope sets it apart from more narrowly focused channeling experiments[3].

7. Rigorous documentation: The experiment is meticulously documented, with transcripts of sessions made available for public scrutiny. This level of transparency is uncommon in the field of channeling and allows for ongoing analysis and evaluation of the material[1][3].

8. Claimed accuracy: Where the channeled information can be verified, the Cassiopaeans are reported to have an impressive track record, particularly when compared to other channeling examples from the past 150 years[3].

These factors combine to make the Cassiopaea Experiment a unique and significant contribution to the fields of channeling, mediumship, and parapsychology, setting it apart from more traditional or less structured channeling practices.

Citations:
[2] https://wordery.com/the-cassiopaea-...reword-harrison-koehli-foreword-9781897244999
[3] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994
[5] Amazon.com

What makes it unique?

The Cassiopaea Experiment's approach to channeling is unique in several key aspects:

1. Scientific rigor: The experiment applies true scientific standards and critical thinking to the practice of channeling, which is uncommon in this field[1][2]. Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her colleagues aim to submit mystical claims to rational analysis and testing.

2. Extensive preparation: Prior to initiating the experiment, Knight-Jadczyk conducted thorough research on the channeling phenomenon, studying its history, strengths, weaknesses, and potential dangers[1][2]. This comprehensive background knowledge informed the experiment's design and execution.

3. Use of spirit board: The experiment utilizes a spirit board, chosen specifically for the optimum conditions of conscious feedback it offers[1][2]. This method is intended to provide more controlled and interactive communication.

4. Long-term commitment: Knight-Jadczyk and her team have held regular sittings for more than twenty years[1][2][5]. This long-term dedication allows for a more in-depth and sustained exploration of the channeled material.

5. Interdisciplinary scope: The channeled material covers a wide range of topics, including physics, mathematics, psychology, parapsychology, philosophy, esotericism, history, sociology, politics, health, and astronomy[2]. This broad scope sets it apart from more narrowly focused channeling experiments.

6. Quality and quantity of information: The Cassiopaean transmissions are noted for their clarity, speed, and complexity. They often deliver full paragraphs of intricate material at a rate of one to two letters per second, with high content density and accurate spelling[2].

7. Scientific mysticism: Knight-Jadczyk describes their approach as "scientific mysticism," where mystical claims are subjected to rational analysis and testing, and scientific proofs are modified to account for evidence from theorized realms outside our own[1][2][5].

8. Extensive documentation and annotation: The experiment is meticulously documented, with transcripts of sessions made available for public scrutiny. These transcripts are extensively annotated, providing context and insight into the background and interpersonal dynamics of the experiment[2][5].

This combination of scientific rigor, long-term commitment, interdisciplinary scope, and extensive documentation makes the Cassiopaea Experiment a unique and significant contribution to the fields of channeling, mediumship, and parapsychology.

Citations:
[2] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994
[3] Amazon.com
[4] https://wordery.com/the-cassiopaea-...reword-harrison-koehli-foreword-9781897244999
[5] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1996

How did Laura Knight-Jadczyk prepare for the Cassiopaea Experiment

Laura Knight-Jadczyk prepared for the Cassiopaea Experiment through extensive and methodical research into the channeling phenomenon. Here are the key steps she took:

1. **Historical Study**: She studied the history of channeling, examining its strengths, weaknesses, and inherent dangers. This included understanding the various theories and methods that had been developed in the past[2][3][5].

2. **Exhaustive Literature Review**: Knight-Jadczyk exhausted the standard literature in her search for answers to fundamental problems of humanity. This comprehensive review provided a strong foundation for her subsequent experiments[2][3][5].

3. **Scientific Standards**: She aimed to apply true scientific standards and critical thinking to her experiments. This approach was intended to bring a level of rigor and credibility to the study of channeling that is often lacking in the field[2][3][5].

4. **Experimentation with Spirit Board**: Knight-Jadczyk began her experimentation using a spirit board, which she chose for the optimum conditions of conscious feedback it offers. This method allowed for more controlled and interactive communication during the channeling sessions[2][3][5].

5. **Systematic Sessions**: Together with her colleagues, including her husband, mathematical physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk, she held regular sittings for more than twenty years. This long-term commitment enabled a sustained and in-depth exploration of the channeled material[2][3][5].

6. **Scientific Mysticism**: She adopted an approach she describes as "scientific mysticism," where mystical claims are submitted to rational analysis and testing. This approach also involves modifying the required scientific proofs to account for evidence from theorized realms outside of our own[2][3][5].

By combining thorough preparation, scientific rigor, and a systematic approach, Laura Knight-Jadczyk established a unique and methodical framework for the Cassiopaea Experiment.

Citations:
[1] Amazon.com
[2] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994
[3] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1996
[4] Laura Knight-Jad The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts (Paperback) (UK IMPORT) 9781897244999 | eBay
[5] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts January - May 1997

What specific historical studies did Laura Knight-Jadczyk conduct before the Cassiopaea Experiment

Based on the available information, Laura Knight-Jadczyk conducted extensive historical studies before initiating the Cassiopaea Experiment, focusing on several key areas:

1. History of channeling: Knight-Jadczyk thoroughly researched the historical background of the channeling phenomenon, examining its development over time and various manifestations[1][2].

2. Mediumship: She studied the history of mediumship, which is closely related to channeling, to understand its practices and evolution[2][3].

3. Parapsychology: Knight-Jadczyk delved into the field of parapsychology, exploring its historical foundations and research methodologies[2][3].

4. Strengths and weaknesses of channeling: Her research included an analysis of the inherent strengths and weaknesses of channeling practices throughout history[1][2].

5. Potential dangers: Knight-Jadczyk specifically investigated the potential risks and dangers associated with channeling based on historical accounts[1][2].

6. Theories and methods: She examined various theories and methods that had been developed in the past related to channeling and mediumship[1][2].

7. Standard literature: Knight-Jadczyk exhausted the standard literature in her search for answers to fundamental problems of humanity, which likely included historical texts and studies[2][3].

While the search results don't provide specific titles or authors of the historical studies Knight-Jadczyk consulted, they consistently emphasize her thorough and extensive preparation across multiple related fields. This comprehensive approach to historical research formed the foundation for her unique "scientific mysticism" approach in the Cassiopaea Experiment, where she aimed to apply scientific standards and critical thinking to mystical claims[2][3].

Citations:
[1] Amazon.com
[2] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1996
[3] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994
[4] The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts January - May 1997
[5] https://www.amazon.fr/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1995/dp/0692484515

What were the main topics Laura explored in her historical studies?
Laura Knight-Jadczyk explored a wide array of topics in her historical studies before and during the Cassiopaea Experiment. Her research spanned several fields, reflecting her interdisciplinary approach and deep curiosity. Here are the main topics she delved into:

1. **History of Channeling and Mediumship**: Knight-Jadczyk studied the historical background and evolution of channeling and mediumship practices, examining their strengths, weaknesses, and potential dangers[1].

2. **Human Psychology and Abnormal Psychology**: Her interest in understanding human behavior, particularly harmful behaviors, led her to explore abnormal psychology. This was part of her broader effort to comprehend the nature of good and evil[1].

3. **Political Ponerology**: Knight-Jadczyk worked closely with Andrzej M. Lobaczewski on his book "Political Ponerology," which investigates the role of psychopaths in shaping social phenomena. This study provided valuable insights into the nature of evil and psychopathy[1][3].

4. **Ancient and Modern History**: She conducted extensive research into both ancient and modern history, including the study of significant historical events, political situations, and the development of civilizations[4].

5. **Biblical Archaeology and Early Christianity**: Knight-Jadczyk explored the symbolism, mysteries, and mythologies behind early Christianity. She published a comprehensive work titled "From Paul to Mark - PaleoChristianity," which examines the origins and evolution of Christian teachings[5].

6. **Secret Histories and Conspiracies**: Her studies also included an exploration of secret histories and conspiracies, particularly those related to the manipulation of historical narratives for political or ideological purposes[2][4].

7. **Prophecy and Supernatural Phenomena**: Knight-Jadczyk's personal experiences with prophetic dreams and other supernatural phenomena fueled her interest in prophecy and its possibilities. This led her to investigate various reports and books on magic and shamanism[1].

8. **Esoteric and Mystical Traditions**: Her research encompassed esoteric and mystical traditions, including the teachings of Sufi master Ibn Al-'Arabi and the Fourth Way Teachings of Gurdjieff, integrating these perspectives into her broader studies[1].

These diverse areas of study reflect Laura Knight-Jadczyk's comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to understanding complex phenomena, both historical and mystical.

Citations:
[1]
[2] Laura Knight-Jadczyk - Academia.edu
[3]
[4] https://archive.org/details/the-secret-history-of-the-world_202011
[5] https://jaycampbell.com/podcast/sym...early-christianity-with-laura-knight-jadczyk/

And so on and on.

Not bad at all!

Last edited:
This analogy also doesn't really work, because cats and roses are part of greater creation(as in, they were not made by humans), possess consciousness, which is not really comparable to machines(soul/consciousness, unlike physical phenomena, likely cannot be reduced to any mathematical symbols because it then would be an object within consciousness), while any AI publicly available is most definitely created by humans, with possible inspiration/influence from higher densities. Cats and roses don't really have an agenda at odds with human development, whereas Silicon Valley Overlords most definitely do.
I get it, you're saying that we can make even dangerous tools work for ourselves if we put in the time to learn and steer them. But you didn't really address any of my arguments. The details matter. Chatgpt is not just another tool on our belts. It is an artifcially made lens which steer information in pre-programmed(i.e. biased) directions, and is not even reliable in the most basic of tasks. Compound errors are fatal to any philosophy or information network, and with a huge database such as the Cassiopaean transcripts, it is bound to hallucinate like mad and/or distort information. Does it really save time like that?
Well, in that case we would have to look for an alternative "and that's it", it should be possible to program an AI better than ChatGPT for the purposes of data organization and without restrictions, Something useful may come out.

Perplexity keeps suggesting more questions and answers:

What historical events did Laura find most intriguing

Laura Knight-Jadczyk found several historical events and periods particularly intriguing, which significantly influenced her research and writings. Here are some of the main topics she explored:

1. **Polish Resistance during World War II**: Her fascination with history began during her childhood when she discovered the book "The Story of a Secret State" about the Polish resistance during World War II. This early exposure sparked her lifelong interest in historical events and the complexities of human behavior[1].

2. **Political Ponerology**: Knight-Jadczyk worked closely with Andrzej M. Lobaczewski on his book "Political Ponerology," which examines the role of psychopaths in shaping social phenomena. This study provided her with valuable insights into the nature of evil and psychopathy, particularly in the context of political events and manipulations[1][3].

3. **Biblical Archaeology and Early Christianity**: She extensively researched the origins and evolution of Christianity, culminating in her comprehensive work "From Paul to Mark - PaleoChristianity." This book explores the symbolic and mythological aspects of early Christianity and questions the traditional narratives of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam[2][3].

4. **Neoconservative Movement and the Iraq War**: Knight-Jadczyk investigated the neoconservative movement during the buildup to the Iraq War, identifying signs of psychopathy among its key figures. Her public sharing of these findings led to threats against her, prompting her family to move to France[1][2].

5. **Secret Histories and Conspiracies**: Her research also delved into secret histories and conspiracies, particularly those related to the manipulation of historical narratives for political or ideological purposes. She explored how historical events have been reinterpreted or fabricated to serve specific agendas[4][5].

6. **Prophetic Dreams and Supernatural Phenomena**: Personal experiences, such as having a prophetic dream about the Challenger shuttle disaster, ignited her fascination with prophecy and the supernatural. This led her to explore various reports and books on magic, shamanism, and other paranormal phenomena[1].

These topics reflect Knight-Jadczyk's interdisciplinary approach and her deep interest in understanding the complexities of historical events, human behavior, and the nature of reality.

Citations:
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4] Laura Knight-Jadczyk - Academia.edu
[5] The Secret History of The World - Laura Knight-Jadczyk : Umair Mirza : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

I gotta quit. It's addictive.

I have had a bit of experience with free AI services on the internet (but not that much). I quickly saw that it can be dumb as a rock even with the simplest of questions, and extremely biased towards mainstream BS. The human/mind/consciousness is lacking, which shows BIG TIME. Having said that, I do think it could be quite helpful and quick for quite limited tasks if you know how to exactly phrase requests and such. A really free and unbiased programmed AI might be quite a lot more interesting.

Abats suggested perplexity. I asked: "Who or what are the Cassiopaeans?"

Answer:
The Cassiopaeans are purported to be a group of interdimensional beings who communicate through a process known as channeling. This communication is primarily facilitated by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who has documented these interactions in a series of books known as "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts." These transcripts cover various sessions conducted from 1994 to 1997 and are claimed to contain answers to questions about a wide range of topics, including metaphysics, history, and the nature of reality[1][3][4][5].

Maybe I've misunderstood something, but is there some reason why it would give that date range and ignore everything after that? Was the source material the cause of this, or has it just done a really poor job of searching for the material?

Back
Top Bottom