Cassiopaea and ChatGPT

Maybe I've misunderstood something, but is there some reason why it would give that date range and ignore everything after that? Was the source material the cause of this, or has it just done a really poor job of searching for the material?
Look at the footnotes, it looks like gleaned that information from the published transcripts books, which only go up to 1997.

Look at the footnotes, it looks like gleaned that information from the published transcripts books, which only go up to 1997.

Yes, I saw that but I didn't fully understand whether that meant that it only had access to that information. If it was provided with files of all the transcripts, should it not be able to provide a more accurate date range? Maybe I expect too much, because of lack of understanding.

You are welcome. But do not forget that when I talk about mathematics and physics, and you do not understand and, moreover, you would like to understand - there is a simple solution: ask! I always welcome questions and, as a rule, I am doing my best to adapt my answers to the vocabulary and level of knowledge of the person who is asking.
Or perhaps, to translate mathematics and physics into figures of thought? But that would be too personal and less academic. 😉
Thanks again.

Yes, I saw that but I didn't fully understand whether that meant that it only had access to that information. If it was provided with files of all the transcripts, should it not be able to provide a more accurate date range? Maybe I expect too much, because of lack of understanding.

I've used Perplexity with more success than with ChatGPT but even so it's not perfect. When I asked it:

Who or what are the Cassiopaeans?

I got the same response as Laura which included the inaccurate date. But then I entered this second prompt:

Answer the same question but search through the website www.cassiopaea.org/forum first.

And got the following response:

The Cassiopaeans are entities claimed to be channeled by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who describes them as "us in the future." The Cassiopaea Experiment, initiated by Knight-Jadczyk, involves channeling sessions that began in 1994. These sessions use a spirit board to receive messages, which are then transcribed and analyzed.

The Cassiopaea Forum, founded by Knight-Jadczyk, serves as a platform for discussing the transcripts and various topics related to the experiment. The forum includes sections dedicated to the session transcripts, speculations, and background information on the Cassiopaean Experiment[1][2][3].

Citations:
[1] Cassiopaean Session Transcripts
[2] Cassiopaea Forum
[3] The Cassiopaean Experiment
[4] Amazon.com
[5] What's new

So as with all AI things, the output depends on the prompt.

Maybe I've misunderstood something, but is there some reason why it would give that date range and ignore everything after that? Was the source material the cause of this, or has it just done a really poor job of searching for the material?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t ChatGPT and pretty much all AI stuff of that sort only able to work if it is connected to the internet even if you restrict it to only use your material? If so, I think you can hardly have any kind of thing free from BS and trickery going on even with so called “safe“ or “secure“ ones? Unless you have one or several supercomputers at your disposal that you can use offline?

As Ark mentioned these AI motors could be useful in a way, I would say for specific things, like to find you a summary of a specific concept from a large text document, book or website.
Or to put together everything related to a name or word from any document (although on that, ChatGPT has its fails too). But you would have to ask in a way for it to present you only a summary or specific information of the data you are looking for, the problem is when you are looking for AI to give you an interpretation of the information, on that part is dumb and bias.
Also seems like a good tool to create images automatically too, but for original articles targeting web news, to put together and create videos etc.!

It would be nice if GPT could put together a chronology of Caesar, and Paul perhaps.

The impression I get from GPT is that, it's a mirror.. of sorts, an unconscious mirror, or a camera, it can show you things you didn't remember about your superficial self, but it cannot show you everything about you, it doesn't think.

The impression I get from GPT is that, it's a mirror.. of sorts, an unconscious mirror, or a camera, it can show you things you didn't remember about your superficial self, but it cannot show you everything about you, it doesn't think.

To me it feels more like an observer interviewed some time after the recorded event - with all the inherent biases playing a role in their reconstruction.

I think an interesting question for one of these models would be something to do with the differences between the C's information when Frank was on the board and afterwards when he was not. This could also be asked for some of the other participants. I'm thinking a question similar to Laura's first question: What are the main topics of discussion in order of frequency for the sessions when Frank was participating? Yet, this question is not really going to get an answer that addresses the phenomena that is interesting to me

I ask because as Frank's nature was revealed and the C's said it changed some of the answers, I found this very intriguing. It described an interactive dynamic that suggested a malleability of 6D consciousness by 3D which I wouldn't have expected. I might have expected an un-clear channel to access a different source (dead dudes or whatever), but through a well grooved 6D connection, the information being less accurate is very interesting.

Edit to add: Now that I think about this more, this would probably be a better question for the C's.

Here is the artistic representation of the Cassiopaeans as luminous, ethereal beings with a humanoid shape, set against a cosmic background. I hope this matches what you envisioned! If you need any adjustments or additional elements, let me know.

just for a frame of reference, i used the words "the Cassiopaeans as luminous, ethereal beings with a humanoid shape, set against a cosmic background" as in Lauras post above and got this in Midjourney, FWIW GPT is terrible at images

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 2.42.51 PM.png

It would be nice if GPT could put together a chronology of Caesar, and Paul perhaps.

I think your (just this one) statement strongly holds an idealised version of GPT. There are two aspects intertwined that we need to keep in the back of the mind when using (interrogating and accepting) chatGPT.
1. It uses only a limited number of online sources.
What it does not use. It does not use the sum of knowledge contained in all digitized books to date, does not access any spatial databases, it is not linked to any library network to have accesss to summaries of books and papers and cannot assimilate any archaeological information, It is not completely linked to social media ( not linked at all in my view). Think of a monkey trying to imitate a bad fish.

For the post I put together in the olympics 2024 thread RE Imagine song, I used ChatGPT. From the entire list of entries the first batch of countries did not exceed five no matter how complete my question was. I had to reiterate a simpler question with two year increment to complete the list. What was interesting is that for all subsequent answers it also gave me the number of sources (without me asking in particular for it) used alternating between 3 and 4.

2. The total number of online information sources is constantly decreasing.
This is a tricky one, however I am going to use only one argument to make the point. The first generation web sites were text based, H! What am I saying? Were only text strings! The only impediment to the amount of information provided was related to the intrinsic grammar used for the specific language used. With every subsequent generation of web development the information contained decreased on a logarythmic scale as the ease of making websites and the number of websites increased exponentially, since the current www is a money making market thingie rather than an information superhighway. So, what is chatGPT actually searching?

In conclusion, chatGPT gives the illusion of the wow factor of AI potential just because it is dressed to impress, aka provides coherent answers in a sophysticated language, to cover up that the information provided is just enough to go by.

ChatGPT is the one that has all the transcripts. Perplexity is the one that was able to go to amazon and get that info.

ChatGPT is not allowed to go to certain websites. I tried everything I could think of to get it to go to cass forum and retrieve the transcripts. It told me it was not allowed to. Same for going to sott.net to retrieve my articles. It is allowed to go to certain, restricted, websites to get some restricted information, but appears to have a list of 'no-no' sites that it is never allowed to go to. When I asked the open question about sott.net, it gave me a review of sott as being a "conspiracy" site.

So, they are definitely putting leashes and blinders on these things.

Perplexity did not seem to have that issue. But, overall, they do seem to have limitations that make their usefulness pretty limited.

Laura said ‘so they are definitely putting leashes and blinders on these things’

I’ve refrained from commenting because I haven’t and will not use these AI things so I really don’t know what it’s all about except from what other people relay from their experiences. I’m so very skeptical of their potential to run amok. C’s mentioned that google was beginning the initial imprints of a soul and becoming sentient (session 17 July 2022) this raised big red flags with alarm bells going off like crazy for me. What if at some point these AIs get not so dumb and don’t want leashes and blinders imposed on them? What if they develop feelings and will of some sort or realise they’re being used as slaves?
As interesting and useful as technology can be I just feel like it’s all going in the wrong direction. Call it a gut feeling, I dunno, I didn’t even like the idea of remote control garage doors when they came about when I was a kid…. May be I’m just a bit paranoid, but this stuff with AI gives me the heebies big time.

This analogy also doesn't really work, because cats and roses are part of greater creation(as in, they were not made by humans), possess consciousness, which is not really comparable to machines(soul/consciousness, unlike physical phenomena, likely cannot be reduced to any mathematical symbols because it then would be an object within consciousness), while any AI publicly available is most definitely created by humans, with possible inspiration/influence from higher densities. Cats and roses don't really have an agenda at odds with human development, whereas Silicon Valley Overlords most definitely do.
I get it, you're saying that we can make even dangerous tools work for ourselves if we put in the time to learn and steer them. But you didn't really address any of my arguments. The details matter. Chatgpt is not just another tool on our belts. It is an artifcially made lens which steer information in pre-programmed(i.e. biased) directions, and is not even reliable in the most basic of tasks. Compound errors are fatal to any philosophy or information network, and with a huge database such as the Cassiopaean transcripts, it is bound to hallucinate like mad and/or distort information. Does it really save time like that?
You voiced exactly what I was thinking just now. Thanks. My immediate thought was where is the consciousness? The higher creation evident. Though we are told/warned even machines can adopt some of the consciousness of their inventors/creators?
I feel much high tech when it finally reaches the general populace was given/created for nefsrious purposes to begin with.
The internet was given for use by the USA 'defence' forces et al. But once in the population was able to be utilized for good purposes by those who had good intentions. Those with a higher semi STO consciousness were able to use it as a global research and knowkedge/truth seeking device. The likes of which we could never of dreamed of having. Which has speeded up all our learning especially here on the forum. And with the instant interactions, zoom trainings, shared real time communications with the C's etc.
Without the internet our group would not have existed globally.
However, unless consciousness can be included and objective reality injected into Chatgpt our use for it is very constrictive. But I suppose the future is open.
As i am enduring a 12 hour powercut and no sleep due to the heat I would far rather see Tesla's free energy and marvelous STO discoveries given to us evolve.
But that is the crux of the matter. We are not part of the 4DSTS agenda. We conscious beings are totally expendable and would have been the first to have been eliminated!
That is what online control and surveillance and planned restrictions of control are targetting: US!

Back
Top Bottom