Cassiopaea and ChatGPT

ChatGPT is not allowed to go to certain websites. I tried everything I could think of to get it to go to cass forum and retrieve the transcripts. It told me it was not allowed to. Same for going to sott.net to retrieve my articles. It is allowed to go to certain, restricted, websites to get some restricted information, but appears to have a list of 'no-no' sites that it is never allowed to go to. When I asked the open question about sott.net, it gave me a review of sott as being a "conspiracy" site.
That's so interesting, because other sites that aren't even AI chatbots seem to have no issue using the forum as a source. A little while ago I was translating one of the sessions from English to Spanish and so, I went to Spanishdict.com to find a translation of the word "bleedthrough" and I was surprised when in the examples of the use of the word, there were bits of sessions with the C's.

See here: Check out the translation for "bleedthrough" on SpanishDictionary.com!

ChatGPT is not allowed to go to certain websites. I tried everything I could think of to get it to go to cass forum and retrieve the transcripts. It told me it was not allowed to.
Maybe the open source AI versions that can be installed separately and configured freely can become more useful than ChatGPT. Though I have no idea how much computing power that would require or how the open source projects currently compare to ChatGPT.

I don’t t use ChatGPT much to be honest, but I do use midjourney and some of the text to video stuff, mainly to promote my music on social media. (And because it’s part of my job to be up to scratch on the creative uses of the new technology) For me it works well because I can “create” interesting images, using my own prompts and ideas much quicker than to do an actual photo shoot. I understand that this is a double edged sword, because there is so much more content online now, because it’s so much more immediate, and that working with real people is more rewarding, but I think if you use it with intent, to try and integrate meaning into the images as you do with taking a photo or making a video, you can create meaningful and unique images.

I have been using ChatGPT to “read” my tarot spread, which I have been experimenting with of late. I pull my cards and look at them and try to feel and use my intuition to see what they are “saying” ( i use 3 cards and the one from the bottom of the deck, and before the read I do a quick meditation and ask my STO spirit guides to show me the cards I need to see today, I am not asking for a predictions, but to show me what i need to know today just fyi) . Then I put the cards into ChatGPT and now also perplexity to see what it says. Both are pretty similar, and they tend to use the classical representational meanings of each card and then you give a combined message what it could mean. Obviously my own interpretation is much more personal, but I do think the “dry and mechanical” answers the LLM’s give is useful for learning what the cards traditionally represent and sometimes they give me things that i hadn’t thought of.

I think experimenting with this stuff can be useful, as long as you don’t take it as gospel (which we should never do anyway)

Anyway thats just my experience with “AI”. I agree with Scottie and others that it’s likely that this stuff is a bit of a shiny new toy/misdirection and the real stuff going on behind closed doors is much more sophisticated and has a very different purpose.

I am currently watching newsreel and I thought it might be interesting to see what perplexity and chatgpt says about it. I asked it to summerise the channel ….

Perplexity -

NewsReal with Joe & Niall is an independent, viewer-supported podcast that features analysis and discussion of current events and global trends. The channel is hosted by Joe and Niall and is available on multiple platforms, including YouTube, altCensored, Rumble, and Apple Podcasts.

Key Characteristics​

1. Independent and Viewer-Supported:
    • The podcast operates independently from mainstream media organizations, relying on viewer support for its operations. This independence allows them to present views and analyses that may not align with mainstream narratives.
  2. Critical and Analytical Approach:
    • The content focuses on critical analysis and discussion of significant global events and trends. This suggests a deeper dive into topics compared to the often brief coverage by traditional media.
  3. Alternative Platforms:
    • In addition to YouTube, the podcast is also available on altCensored and Rumble, platforms known for hosting content that may be censored or less prominently featured on mainstream sites. This indicates a willingness to explore and discuss controversial or less-covered topics.
  4. Global Significance:
    • The discussions aim to cover events and trends that have a global impact, providing a broader perspective on issues that might be underreported or differently framed by traditional media.

Differences from Traditional Media​

1. Narrative Independence:
    • Unlike traditional media, which may be influenced by corporate or political affiliations, NewsReal's independent status allows for potentially unbiased and varied viewpoints.
  2. In-Depth Analysis:
    • The format of a podcast allows for more extended discussions and in-depth analysis, contrasting with the often time-constrained segments typical of traditional news outlets.
  3. Platform Diversity:
    • By being available on platforms like altCensored and Rumble, NewsReal can reach audiences who seek content outside the mainstream, potentially offering viewpoints that are less filtered or censored.
  4. Viewer Engagement:
    • Being viewer-supported means there is likely a closer relationship and more direct engagement with the audience, which can influence the content and topics covered.
In summary, NewsReal with Joe & Niall offers a platform for in-depth, independent analysis of global events, differing from traditional media through its critical approach, diverse platforms, and closer viewer engagement.

Chatgpt -

The YouTube channel NewsReal with Joe & Niall is an independent, viewer-supported podcast that offers analysis and discussion of current events and global trends. The show is hosted by Joe Quinn and Niall Bradley, who are also editors and essayists for the alternative news site SOTT.net (Signs of the Times). The channel, which was created in 2018, primarily focuses on dissecting political and social issues, often from a skeptical or contrarian perspective.
The content of the channel tends to challenge mainstream narratives and often delves into topics related to conspiracy theories, geopolitics, and media criticism. The discussions are generally aimed at providing a deeper context to current events, suggesting that there are often underlying factors at play that are not typically covered by mainstream media.
The show initially evolved as a rebranding of an earlier program, "Behind the Headlines," and has been adapted to better suit the format and audience of YouTube. The creators have made efforts to improve production quality and expand their reach, though they still operate on a relatively small scale compared to larger media outlets (YouTube) (altCensored.com) (Cassiopaea).
For more detailed insights, you can visit their YouTube channel.

I expected there to be a bias especially from chatgpt, but it seems pretty down the line!?

Back
Top Bottom