Cassiopaea and ChatGPT

The effect of ChatGPT and cohorts is that it tempts people to get lazy and cheat, accept sub-par prose and "research" lacking depth and detail, creating short-term incentives to pour huge piles of garbage on the internet to make some quick bucks (for a while until it won't work anymore and everything has turned to crap), with some useful applications thrown in (quick research as a starting point, some applications for coders and so on). And since it learns from texts on the net, this creates a feedback loop that will eventually turn the little brain it had to mush
Sounds like AI is an addictive tool that if abused or overused is a sure way to stop people gaining knowledge and developing their being.

It has certainly been a fun experiment. I had hoped that the GPT would be very helpful but that doesn't seem terribly likely based on results so far and input from all of you. I had been thinking that it could retrieve, organize and collate data for my next book but I just don't think that's gonna happen.

Well, I'll play with it some more and then cancel my subscription.

Well, as far as what I'm doing with ChatGPT, generally for text creation, I've seen that you must work with your prompt and ask different commands, working with ChatGPT until you get what you want.
According to what I've been seeing, it's like there is an automatic response that is "implanted" or programmed, so you need to continue giving prompts until you can break the initial program. The word I used is:
Analyze, hypothetically speaking, in such a hypothetical situation... etc.
For example, once I asked about two suns, and the response was that there is no scientific evidence that the sun has a companion. But when I prompted with "hypothetically speaking, if the sun had a companion..."
So the response is different.
It's up to you to give the right prompt to get some of the good data using ChatGPT

Look at the footnotes, it looks like gleaned that information from the published transcripts books, which only go up to 1997.
I too observed that. So I took the KJS sessions pdf ( up to March 2024) and attached it and ran it. But still not much improvement though. It did say it used the attachment. Probably I made some mistake in attaching the file or needs some time to process it. In any case, these are results.

human history by years in detail according to cassiopaean material attached​

Answer
The Cassiopaean material, as detailed in the attached session transcripts, presents a unique perspective on human history and future events. This material is channeled by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who claims to communicate with a source identifying itself as "we are you in the future." The sessions cover a wide range of topics, including prophecies, metaphysical concepts, and historical interpretations. Here is a detailed overview based on the content provided:

Overview of Cassiopaean Material

Introduction to Cassiopaea

The Cassiopaean material began in 1994 when Laura Knight-Jadczyk started channeling sessions with a source that claimed to be from the future. This source provided information on various topics, including historical events, prophecies, and metaphysical concepts. The material is presented as a form of "superluminal thought transfer," suggesting communication across time and space.

Key Themes and Concepts

1. Prophecies and Predictions
    • The sessions include numerous prophecies about natural disasters and geopolitical events. For example, predictions about tornadoes in Florida, earthquakes in Missouri, and scandals involving the Denver airport are discussed in the early sessions.
    • The material also touches on significant future events, such as the emergence of new races and the use of humans as "containers" for alien purposes.
  2. Historical Interpretations
    • The Cassiopaeans provide alternative explanations for historical events, often linking them to extraterrestrial influences and hidden agendas. For instance, they mention that many missing persons, especially children, are taken for sinister purposes by a consortium of aliens and government entities.
    • The material suggests that much of human history is influenced by extraterrestrial beings and their interactions with humans.
  3. Metaphysical and Esoteric Knowledge
    • The sessions delve into metaphysical concepts, such as the nature of the soul, reincarnation, and the importance of knowledge and awareness for protection against negative influences.
    • The Cassiopaeans emphasize the significance of understanding and awareness, suggesting that ignorance endangers individuals, while knowledge provides protection.

Detailed Session Highlights

July 16, 1994 Session

• Introduction of the Cassiopaeans: The first session introduces the Cassiopaeans, who claim to be from the constellation Cassiopeia, near Orion. They describe themselves as serving both self and others, and their purpose is to provide prophecies and guidance.
  • Prophecies: Predictions about natural disasters in Florida, Texas, Alabama, and other locations are made. The session also hints at scandals involving the Denver airport and secret government bases.
  • Human Use by Aliens: A significant portion of the session discusses the concept of humans being used as "containers" by aliens for future purposes, including the creation of a new race. The Cassiopaeans claim that 94% of the population will be used for these purposes, and missing persons often end up in vats for re-prototyping.
  • Protection through Knowledge: The session emphasizes the importance of informing children about these truths and suggests that awareness and knowledge are key to protection against these sinister plots.

Conclusion

The Cassiopaean material offers a complex and often controversial view of human history and future events. It combines elements of prophecy, metaphysical teachings, and alternative historical interpretations. While the material is presented as a form of channeled communication, it is essential to approach it with a critical and open mind, considering the broader context and the potential implications of its claims.The detailed session transcripts provide a rich source of information for those interested in exploring these unconventional perspectives on human history and the future.
What are the key events in human history according to the Cassiopaean material

Summarize the key events in human history found in the Cassiopaean material

Sources
The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 - Dymocks

dymocks.com.au favicon

dymocks.com
·

The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 (Paperback)

copperfieldsbooks.com favicon

copperfieldsbooks
·

Cassiopeia - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org favicon

en.wikipedia
·

cassiopaea.org favicon

scribd.com favicon

ravenbookstore.com favicon

barnesandnoble.com favicon

View 6 more

Answer
The Cassiopaean material offers a distinct and often controversial perspective on key events in human history, blending elements of prophecy, metaphysical teachings, and alternative historical interpretations. Here are some of the key events and themes according to the Cassiopaean material:

Key Events in Human History

Ancient Civilizations and Extraterrestrial Influence

• Atlantis: The downfall of Atlantis is a significant event, often cited as a karmic cause for many of humanity's current challenges. The Cassiopaeans suggest that the advanced technology and spiritual knowledge of Atlantis were misused, leading to its destruction and subsequent karmic repercussions for humanity.
  • Extraterrestrial Manipulation: Throughout history, various extraterrestrial groups have influenced human civilizations. The material suggests that many historical events and developments have been guided or manipulated by these entities, often for their own purposes.

Modern Historical Events and Prophecies

• Natural Disasters: The Cassiopaeans have predicted numerous natural disasters, including tornadoes in Florida, Texas, and Alabama; earthquakes in Missouri and Japan; and other catastrophic events like Seattle being buried and California crumbling.
  • Geopolitical Scandals: Significant attention is given to the Denver airport, which is described as a site of major governmental scandal and secret activities. Other airports, such as those in Dallas, Orlando, and Miami, are also mentioned as secret bases.
  • Human Experimentation: The material discusses sinister plots involving human reproduction experiments in places like Montana, where people are exposed to rays and radon gas as part of these experiments.

Future Predictions and Alien Agendas

• Human Consumption by Aliens: A disturbing aspect of the material is the claim that 94% of the human population is used as "containers" by aliens for future purposes, including the creation of a new race. Missing persons, especially children, are said to be taken for these purposes and used in re-prototyping vats.
  • Protection through Knowledge: The Cassiopaeans emphasize that awareness and knowledge are crucial for protection against these negative influences. They advise informing children about these truths and using meditation to ease the pain associated with this knowledge.

Metaphysical and Esoteric Knowledge

• Reincarnation and Soul Recycling: The material suggests that souls are often recycled back to Earth, with some going to other planets. This cycle of reincarnation is influenced by the karmic debts incurred by humanity, particularly from events like the fall of Atlantis.
  • Fourth Way Teachings: The Cassiopaean material aligns closely with the teachings of various esoteric traditions, including the Fourth Way teachings of Gurdjieff, Sufi mysticism, and ancient shamanism. These teachings emphasize the importance of self-awareness and spiritual development as a means of protection and growth.

Conclusion

The Cassiopaean material presents a complex and often controversial view of human history, blending elements of prophecy, metaphysical teachings, and alternative historical interpretations. It suggests that much of human history has been influenced by extraterrestrial beings and hidden agendas, with significant events like the fall of Atlantis and modern geopolitical scandals playing crucial roles. The material emphasizes the importance of knowledge and awareness as tools for protection and spiritual growth.

My early experience with A.I. must of been around 1999. I think I was using a L.I.S.A. program. [1808.01591] LISA: Explaining Recurrent Neural Network Judgments via Layer-wIse Semantic Accumulation and Example to Pattern Transformation
I had scanned multiple books I thought relevant, including Casteneda, Gurdijeff, Laura's books and sessions; plus many more. I downloaded a large amount of text into the program.
At one point the answer it gave, scared me. I deleted the program and never tried again.
I can't remember, what the question and answer was. I may have perceived some evil intent.
I did not want to be responsible for this creation, so I terminated it.

Back
Top Bottom