The Living Force
Hi, would you guys add me to the Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop please. Thanks!We had the 10th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (20th June 2020), with @rrraven, @Keit, @Aya, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, @Nathancat7 and @yumi. We reviewed Chapter 16. Thank you all for attending!
Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.
The following are notes from the discussion.
The Wave Chapter 16: All There Is Is Lessons, or Laura Finds Reiki and Ends Up in the Soup… Pea Soup, That Is
- An expose of the danger New Age tenets of light & love and forgiveness, L had a cathartic released followed by a realization which led her to not wanting to judge others and forgive them.
- Tim's exorcism - "entities influencing people to perform certain actions that would facilitate entry"
- Sid's experience in ritual cults, lower your defenses and priming
- Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin - Maryanne, liberal mindset, priest who exorcised her died
- Entities attracted to passion and negative emotion
- Spirit Release Therapy being a violation of free will, putting a piece of one's being in place of attachment. DID and personality fragments. Removal of entities should include personal effort and will to work on oneself. Spirit can attach again - "nature abhors a void", SoTT podcasts (see below), actual recording of exorcism
- Sid's story of possessed servant boy in India
- Rashi's experience of physical violence utilized in spirit release
- Keit - Witchcraft in African culture
- Believing in superstition making it have an effect
- Weak mental hygiene and lack of knowledge strengthening superstition
- Despiritualization of Western world acting in favour of more entity possession due to ignorance
- Rashi's experience joining a trance ceremony
- Neuroticism and hypersensitivity
- Homeopathy for infant-mother couples. G's saying souls not fully present until later. Poltergeist phenomena due to hormonal instability of children and women
- Soviet Union. Poltergeist phenomenon on country level. Related to window fallers. Magick practices more prevalent in some regions.
- Rashi's story - Calcutta. Kali (Hindu goddess of destruction) temple. To sacrifice a sheep in one blow if your wish comes true. Couldn't complete the sacrifice in one blow, both sons died 30 mins apart.
- Animal slaughter in different cultures
- Ganesha worship in Maharashthra, superstition in West Bengal, belief in superstition and egregores, spiders
- Rashi's Christmas party drinking. People watching. Entities in bar situations hopping on to indulge passions. Alcohol-fueled situation opening for attack due to lack of awareness.
- L's experience. Feeding dynamics. Her kindness and naivete being used. Niceness as dissimulation or keeping quiet and selling out.
- Arwenn's parent's religion, life experience. Keit's religious and life experience.
- Keit's experience in practicing Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement). Secular vs. religious peoples and mannerism.
- Aya's experience. Tried to become Christian in the US. Question about different colored people, why dinosaurs existed with Adam and Eve. Shinto religion of nature worship.
- Hoang's experience with religion in Vietnam. Confucianism. Government limited religious practice. Similar to Japan. Belief in struggle between light and dark. Buddhism. Withdrawal from life to achieve Nirvana.
- Arwenn's experience in Hong Kong. Feng Shui. Bad to build tall buildings in front of the waterfront. HK architectural design
- Feng Shui and house construction/location.
- Modern architecture, sharp angles, use of glass, vs. ancient and older architecture using stone, etc.
- Postmodern art vs. artwork in older Churches
- Church of the Spilled Blood - built on site of Alexander II's death
- Yahweh to Zion: After destruction of Constantinople, tradition continued in Provoslav'j church Russia.
- Russian Language. Similarity to Sanskrit. Many Russian words are imported.
- Malaysian culture. Black magic and Shamanism is normalized. Actually was referring to: Hilarious antics of shaman looking for MH370. Mona Fandey: Creepy actress turned murderous black magic shaman.
- Shamanism in Muslim culture.
- Entity prevention. Talismans and paraphernalia. Heat and light making Tim's entity squirm. Multiple entities.
- Sid's story on an exorcist. Died after 3rd exorcism. Entities using shame from past as entry. Girl met man at a party, man became priest, entity brought back the past. Some people give up and die because of past misdeeds. Akashic library storage. Psychic hygiene. Non-identification. Not to be prisoner to thoughts.
- Episode of man who gave symbol to L and died in car crash. Hospital event where L listened to her intuition and stopped procedure.
- Candy thought that it might have been an etheric cord. Psychic hygiene is related to company that you keep. Vectors of attack. Relatives and close associations. Identification with suffering of others can make attachments jump to you. Health industry and getting entities due to too much kindness. Need to be cruel to be kind.
- Similar to stock exchange - "Entity Exchange". Different countries having different compositions of entities depending on the times, no. of deaths.
- Children and entity attachments. Child entities & imaginary friends. Indigo kids with psychopathic tendencies. Suitable bodies for entities. Soul marries with genetics. 4DSTS designs for humans. Anarchist children in States. Vegans.
- Entities preference for souled individuals.
- Peterson's - "People don't have ideas, ideas have people". Ideas as entities.
- Psychopaths as tools. Possession as another technique for capturing souls in struggle.
- 4DSTS manipulating reality for beings who want to grow a soul. Healing Developmental Trauma. Inheriting entities from parents. Generational trauma.
- Reincarnation. Grandfather coming back as child. Strong element in Indian culture. Vishnu as symbolic representative of 7 passes of Venus.
- Afterlife studies. Reincarnation being hard to accept. Being nice not enough to learn lessons. Turning the other cheek. Giving part of yourself to someone who doesn't deserve it you sacrifice part of your essence. L's feeling of isolation and disappointment with others, e.g. in Reiki group. People not liking you because of light.
- Draining from others. OPs feeding on energy, thus not able to deal with being alone.
- Maintaining psychic hygiene in interactions with people. Keep quiet and diplomatically disconnect. Being inconspicuous. Don't provide excitement. Being the Gray Rock.
- Being happy causes us to let our guard down. Self control in, crowds when dealing with people. Being careful about displaying beauty, happiness, joy in situations.
- Comparing Victorian times to now. "If you're not a liberal when you're young, you have no heart, if you're not a conservative when you're old, have no brain".
- Liberal culture. breaking down barriers, promiscuity and incestuousness. Horror movie "It" [Stephen King]. [Actually a story of a shape-shifter, window faller type entity taking on the appearance of a clown]
- Comparison to Toxoplasmosis. Women become more promiscuous, men become grumpier and lack hygiene. People with toxoplasma antibodies have more car crashes. More attracted to dangerous situations like motorbike riding. Organs from motorbike riders not preferred due to potential toxo infection [no references found on this statement]. STS hierarchy of control at the microorganism level. Personality influenced by gut microbiome.
- Promiscuity and lack of spirituality. YOLO and hedonism.
- Video on KGB Agent and how to take over a state. Another video. 4 stages - Destabilization, Chaos and normalization. Black lives matter. luc's post on Interpretation of Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Takeover of ideology through media and academic institutions as outlined in Protocols.
- Normalization of fascism does not turn out as expected. First to get lined up and shot. Conversion to liberals->materialists->postmodernists, activates animal instincts. Analogy of teaching a wild cat activation of animal instincts preventing domestication. Destruction of the land is needed to reset humanity.
- Joe Rogan interview with Brett Weinstein. White people not allowed to Evergreen University for a day. He visited. People going ballistic. No one stood up for him. Replication of this in society.
- Coddling of the American Mind. Event above included in book. Professor and wife forced to resign. Career destroyed.
- Reiki being an objective healing modality. L lost sensation of pain and it changed her mind.
- Reversing of Reiki symbols. Similarity to reversal of Swastika.
- Swastika and Aryans connection with India. Dravidians invaded by Alexander. Prior to Alexander invasion, Bronze Age, Aryans from Caucasus invading North India. Swastika symbolizing tyranny.
- Arwenn's Reiki practice. Distance healing to mother. 3 main symbols. Energy healings. Clearing machine to become a better conduit. Mitigation of karmic burden by getting and giving Reiki. Accessing of information field through symbols. Flipping or reversing symbols will change meaning.
Behind the Headlines: Spirit Release Therapy - Interview with Patrick Rodriguez & Heather Hayes -- Sott.netWe recently had an interesting discussion with two 'spirit healers', Patrick Rodriguez and Heather Hayes. Rodriguez is an intuitive healer and hypnotherapist with many years' experience. With the help of a highly gifted psychic medium, Heather...www.sott.netIn our latest podcast, we discuss one of the more interesting cases of "Spirit Release Therapy" (SRT) from the early days of the Cassiopaean Experiment with Laura Knight-Jadczyk. Laura describes a real-life exorcism she conducted during her years...www.sott.netIn our latest podcast, we discuss one of the more interesting cases of "Spirit Release Therapy" (SRT) from the early days of the Cassiopaean Experiment with Laura Knight-Jadczyk. Laura describes a real-life exorcism she conducted during her years...www.sott.netIn our latest podcast, we discuss the nature of "Spirit Release Therapy" (SRT) and the early days of the Cassiopaean Experiment with Laura Knight-Jadczyk. Laura discusses how experiences she gained during her years as a hypontherapist led her to...www.sott.net
The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 27th June 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing Chapter 17 (All There Is Is Lessons, or Wandering Around in Third Density Can Be Hazardous to Your Health). See you there!