(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Thanks @Arwenn, 8:00 pm is preferable given that we often go past 10:00 pm.
For Aus-Asia-Am group:

Hi guys, so far I have heard from @sid, @Rashi, @rrraven, @Keit, @beetlemaniac, @Aya, @batty76 about starting an hour earlier due to Daylight savings.

If it’s okay with @Deliverance, @Ryan, @Bobo08, @placematt & @Nathancat7 (& whoever would like to join in), we will start an hour earlier this Saturday (8:00 pm AEDST).

I will post the link half an hour before we start as a reminder to all :flowers:

For Aus-Asia-Am group:

Hi guys, so far I have heard from @sid, @Rashi, @rrraven, @Keit, @beetlemaniac, @Aya, @batty76 about starting an hour earlier due to Daylight savings.

If it’s okay with @Deliverance, @Ryan, @Bobo08, @placematt & @Nathancat7 (& whoever would like to join in), we will start an hour earlier this Saturday (8:00 pm AEDST).

I will post the link half an hour before we start as a reminder to all :flowers:
hey mate, yeah im on board for whatever works. Im still up north at my job and we are on satelite internet. it cut out last time so im thinking im going to have trouble again tonight anyhow. the next two weeks i will be back in civilisation though. So will mostly likely be back on then :) hope its an enjoyable discussion. i'm enjoying the recordings!

hey mate, yeah im on board for whatever works. Im still up north at my job and we are on satelite internet. it cut out last time so im thinking im going to have trouble again tonight anyhow. the next two weeks i will be back in civilisation though. So will mostly likely be back on then :) hope its an enjoyable discussion. i'm enjoying the recordings!
Awesome, thanks to you and everyone else for being so accommodating, it’s much appreciated 🙏 Hope you can join in tonight without too many connection issues :flowers:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

During summer season I didn't have time to participate in EE and Wave reading workshops. It was stressful period with little or no time for anything but job since I worked double shifts from morning to midnight.

I see you guys are really good because you covered lot of material, up to The Wave Chapter 28: Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones. I'll need a bit of time to read everything and see all the videos but looking forward to see you all next time.

PS: When is a scheduled time for EU-Am meeting?

Hi everyone,
PS: When is a scheduled time for EU-Am meeting?

Looking at previous posts, it seems the meeting will be at 20:00 CEST (UTC+2) today, in 2h.

If not prepared yet (still need to catch up with reading (refreshing things)), can someone still join as an 'observer'?

Looking at previous posts, it seems the meeting will be at 20:00 CEST (UTC+2) today, in 2h.

If not prepared yet (still need to catch up with reading (refreshing things)), can someone still join as an 'observer'?

That's the correct time to join the call. @logos5x5 or whoever is hosting the meeting usually posts the link to it just prior to the meetup and you can join even if you haven't done the required reading although that makes it more difficult to engage in the discussion. And not everyone takes part in the talk, some spend most of the time on the call listening. So if that's what you mean by 'observer' than yes. Although if you have something to add to the conversation even if you haven't read the required chapters, by all means do so.

Hi everyone!

Here's the link for the meeting (Am-EU):

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 282921554

See you in 20 mins.

I won‘t make it to join the call today... 😕
Have a nice discussion!!!!

Thank you Mari! Take care, and see you soon.

That's the correct time to join the call. @logos5x5 or whoever is hosting the meeting usually posts the link to it just prior to the meetup and you can join even if you haven't done the required reading although that makes it more difficult to engage in the discussion. And not everyone takes part in the talk, some spend most of the time on the call listening. So if that's what you mean by 'observer' than yes. Although if you have something to add to the conversation even if you haven't read the required chapters, by all means do so.

And @Saša, could you please put your forum name in the list? Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Here's the video of the last meeting (The Wave Chapter 28: Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones - Part 1).

The audio.

And the folder.

We'll discuss the third part of chapter 28, from this subheading on:

Witchoween

I want to go in a slightly different direction for a bit here and talk about the fact that it seems that the original shamans were women and how did things ever get so horribly mucked up that nowadays, women — especially shamanic women — are often so oppressed that they barely manage to keep body and soul together? I’m going to explain how that happened, and a lot besides, and it all started when I was asked to write an article about Halloween.

In Cass.org, it's almost the the entire chapter 28 part 2. Just after "OPs and the Big Picture".

In the new edition of the book both parts of chapter 28 were fused in one, so you can find this subheading halfway through the chapter.

See you!

Back
Top Bottom