Cassiopaea Work and Utilizations

Part-3

Tobacco
Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) Is smoking detrimental to any of our bodies?
A: Not if mild. Not if mind is in right mode.
Q: (L) Does smoking enhance psychic abilities?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is it true that the government program to stamp out smoking is inspired by the Lizzes?
A: Yes because they know it may heighten psychic abilities.
Q: (L) What is causing the lung cancer they are attributing to smoking?
A: Mental conditioning and subliminal programming to expect it.
Q: (L) So, it only happens if you are convinced that it can and must happen?
A: Correct.

Session 27 June 1998
Q: What other things does nicotine do?
A: Raises defenses.
Q: What kind?
A: Immunological.
Q: Anything else?
A: Excites neurotransmitters. You require less sleep.
Q: Is this true for everyone?
A: No.
Q: (A) Can it be in pill form?
A: Cigarettes infuse it to brain tissues most effectively.
Q: So, there are people who are actually benefited by smoking?
A: Genetics will offer proof of this.
Q: You mean that one can see changes in DNA before and after smoking?
A: Close.
Q: Ark doesn't need to smoke, does he?
A: No. He does not fit the profile. He actually had to "work" to start smoking.

Session 13 February 2011
A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.
Q: (L) Clue to the genetic profile?
A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".
Q: (Belibaste) So, it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) if you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering, 4D STS would be getting a rich fest of suffering which would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.
A: Close enough.

NowI believe smoking is truly beneficial for us. Thanks for this information.
And also, thanks to the "Smoking is...good?" thread for very helpful informations, especially thanks to reply#2389-2392, by Keyhole, for Health Benefits of Tobacco information.
Maybe I am not fit to genetic profile for smoking. But that's not prevent me from trying to fit in. Haha.
About two months ago, first I tried tobacco pipe smoking, but it was too hard to keep up, the light keep dying and too messy, the smells permeates whole house. And I can't even roll to make cigarette.
So now, just chewing organically grown tobacco leafs, that size of 1 inch by 2 inches 3 to 5 times day.
The taste is detestable but in a few minutes later, it is not that bad, and definitely I feels nicotine's power influences whole body and head.
I know that chewing is not that effective as smoking cigarettes but it is still works for me, and I am enjoying.

Melatonin
Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) Why should we take the melatonin?
A: Is mild hallucinogen.
Q: (L) Why do we need this?
A: Keeps exercising psychic abilities and opens paths. Don't be alarmed by vividly erotic dreams.
Q: (L) Should we expect to have vividly erotic dreams?
A: Possible as psyche passes through levels on ascension.

Session 9 June 1996
Q: (L) What is it about physicality that necessitates sleep? What are we doing while we are sleeping?
A: Body recharge.
Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?
A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.
Q: (L) Is this why, when people suffer sleep deprivation, they go psychotic?
Q: (L) Why are the results of sleep deprivation, psychosis, delirium treatmens, and psychedelic drugs and some mystical states so similar in their expressions and manifestations? What is being seen?
A: Openings.
Q: (L) Well, if doing without sleep provides an opening, what is it an opening to?
A: Density levels 4 and up.
Q: (L) It would seem to me - well, why is this not good?
A: Who said it wasn't?
Q: (L) Well, apparently a lot of people who have psychotic episodes, literally go out of their minds. They can no longer function in this worlds. They LOCK them up!
Q: (L) Why does melatonin induce these openings?
A: Gentle hallucinogen.
Q: (L) SV's mother took it and got all discombobulated with it!
A: Perception is key. If you really "dig" 3rd density, it makes you uncomfortable to see into the higher densities.
Q: (L) Can one use something like this and grow accustomed to the higher densities?
A: Ask Timothy Leary.
Q: (S) It's too late now! He's in 5D! (L) Ask him for us.
A: We did, and he like it a lot!

Session 23 October 1999
A: Several comments,..... Secondly, melatonin does not force an alteration in physiological brain chemicals, as do mescaline, peyote, LSD, etc. Accessing the higher levels of psychical awareness through such processes is harmful to the balance levels of the prime chakra.
Melatonin simply allows the system to clear obstructions in the brain chemistry naturally, thereby allowing the subject to continue to learn at a natural pace.
And....that melatonin is a natural body hormone. The other substances mentioned are not a natural ingredient of the human physiological being.

Session 13 November 1999
Q: Okay, now this next...
I want to ask about this dream that our friend had under the influence of melatonin. ..Is melatonin part of the paralysis factor of alien abduction?
Q: What chemical are stimulated in the body to cause paralysis?
A: That is not the method used.
Q: What is the method used?
A: Electronic wave diversion.
Q: They are diverting the electronic waves of our brain or our physiology?
A: Closer.
Q: Okay, what about our friend's dream; was this a memory, a dream or an abduction?
A: Etheric body abduction.
Q: What was the purpose of abducting his etheric body?
A: Study.
Q: Who abducted his etheric body?
A: Orion STS. Melatonin only serves to make one more aware of processes in context.
Q: So, lot of people are being abducted, physically, etherically, or in other ways, and simply are not aware of it at all?
A: More often etherically.
Q: Most abductions are etheric, but people are not aware. The melatonin is what enables them to be aware of what is happening by removing the blocks the aliens put in place?
A: Precisely.
Q: And by becoming aware, do they have some chance of stopping the abduction process by their awareness?
A: Or more importantly, limiting the damage. Knowledge

I am normally sleep good every night, but when I started to take melatonin last year, I was suffering restless sleep, so, I stopped talking it.
But now, I was researching this subject again and gathered more information from the "Melatonin" thread, I found out that some people just need to take low does as 1mm, and some needed and uses really high, depends on one's conditions.
And Laura said 'If one have no trouble sleeping at the right hours, don't need it, and 'sublingual melatonin' is wok better than other kinds.
So, now I want to try again with sublingual melatonin, start 1mm.
But first I have to find good brands that uses no additives.

Silk
Session 3 January 2009
Q: ...(S) ...They said "various EM frequencies". Well I'm thinking is the WiFi inside house.
A: Very bad!!!
Q: ...(Ark) You were asking about WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with little antenna on our ASUS?...
A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.
Q: (S) ...if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. (L) You can't escape it all.
A: Silk is always good.
Q: ...(S) Is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body.
A: Everything. And D_ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Session 2 December 2000
Q: (L) Okay, what was this beeping noise we heard in the house the other day?
A: No. 318 monitor.
Q: (L) Something in our house, and it's still there?
A: Monitor. Yes.
Q: Did it have some sort of glitch that made it start beeping suddenly?
Q: (A) Now, you say "no. 318" monitor. Does that suggest that there are at least that many monitors in our house?... I theorized that when they brought the truck to blow insulation in the attic, that this would have been a perfect way to install listening devices,...
Q: (BT) Are they being monitored by 3D or 4D?
A: 4th.
Q: (A) ...who is responsible for placing these monitors.
A: Illuminati Nacionale knights.
Q: (A) What do they monitor?
A: Voice.
Q: (TK) Are they sound activated?
Q: (L) Aside from recording whatever we say, what is the objective of these monitors?
A: Control.
Q: (L) Do these monitors also emit anything?
Q: (A) Well, the fact that they are monitors, ...they are not just passive, but also are active...If they are active, they probably produce some kind of vibration which acts on us continuously.
Q: (A) What kind of action is it?
A: Psychic.
Q: ...(TK) Okay, if these things are frequency emitters, and they affect us psychically, is there some way to counter it, to neutralize it?
Q: (TK) Would it be counter- vibration to cancel this out?
Q: So we need a device that produces a certain frequency?
Q: (L) As in reality expensive and difficult to make?
Q: ...(L) Would lining the room with metal(aluminum foil) help?
Q: (L) What about silk?
Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk,....that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator.
Q: (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved,...they may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How we can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?
A: More silk.

I uses silk scarf to cover my neck all the time and sleeping in silk sheets, maybe that's why I sleep peacefully every night.
Sometimes, I feels some kind of unpleasant energy coming into or emerging in my head, then right away I cover my head with silk scarf, then that strange feeling disappear instantly.

Kay Kim said:
My only one conception is, each and every day, I wanted to do better than yesterday.

Sounds like very good aim indeed, and sensible. So much of what we do is not so much about setting big aims, but working on the little things and doing what what is before us to do. The above fits perfectly with that I think.

As the discussion come to the aim/aims. Today, I thought about the aims generally, and it got me to the conclusion that the best is to have one big Aim and few or even over a dozen little aims which would lead to the big Aim. The big one assiociated with the soul group (as the something higher then single person), and other little aims assiociated with daily life (as the something assiociated with single person).

I think, that is good to have one big aim and little aims to fill the gaps that could appear on the road to the big aim and also it can help to examine one's progress and make easier to draw the conclusions.

Kay Kim said:
Hello axj and lux,

I don't think I have any blockage in me, but perhaps it might stay in my subconscious mind?

Hi Kay Kim,

A big part of the Work is recognizing mental and emotional blockages or programs and releasing them. You are right that usually these blockages are habitually suppressed in the subconscious, which means we need to become aware of them first.

It seems that you are aware that something is missing in your Work and your comment that you are not aware of any blockages stood out to me, because in my experience there are always blockages of one type or another coming up that need to be worked through.

There are threads here on the practice of Self-Observation which needs to be done both in meditation and in daily life. That way you become aware of patterns, programs and blockages on the mental and emotional levels. You become conscious of what used to be suppressed in the subconscious.

Usually, life will trigger these programs and blockages in certain situations, so that we can work through them. A good example are suppressed emotional charges, such as anger. It is necessary to allow yourself to acknowledge these negative emotions when they come up, as that is the first step towards releasing them.

This is all connected to "intentional suffering", which is not fun but absolutely necessary in the Work. If you do not practice intentional suffering by becoming aware of and experiencing emotional blockages, it means that you are suppressing them and avoiding this uncomfortable part of the work.

Meditation is good, as long as it is not used only for self-calming and creating a "buffer" between you and the programs, blockages, charges, and so on.

lux said:
As the discussion come to the aim/aims. Today, I thought about the aims generally, and it got me to the conclusion that the best is to have one big Aim and few or even over a dozen little aims which would lead to the big Aim. The big one assiociated with the soul group (as the something higher then single person), and other little aims assiociated with daily life (as the something assiociated with single person).

I think, that is good to have one big aim and little aims to fill the gaps that could appear on the road to the big aim and also it can help to examine one's progress and make easier to draw the conclusions.

Yeah, from experience that's the only way to get closer to the bigger Aim(s). For a while now my small Aim has been to remember myself to the maximum possible. This will lead to some of the larger AIMS such as becoming master of myself so that I can contribute consistently to the group's AIMS and needs. These are just some examples of smaller concrete aims leading to bigger ones.

The points ajx made above are also important to pay attention to. Particularly anger and other negative emotional outbursts that build up without our notice if we aren't self remembering and self observing simultaneously regularly, and then explode without a chance of self control, etc. Self remembering to the max helps with these issues a lot (even though it's very hard to sustain all the time). It's only when we are able to do so much more that we can prevent the uncontrolled negative emotions that lurk in the background from being expressed inappropriately and so on (also being able to consistently externally consider, not identify/fall into confluence, etc.).

Hello Alada and lux,

Thank you for opportunity to thinking over again.
The Big Aim. I remember it, that is when I discovered Laura's work and joined this Cassiopaea Forum. I was so excited about possibility of ascending into the higher realms.
So, I was thinking about it constantly and visualized it.
But then, I realized that, that is just nothing but my wishful thinking, because we never know or imagine what will be like in there.
And warned about the useless wishful thinking that will lead to limited outcomes, instead open up unlimited possibilities.

Thus, I stopped thinking about my Big Aim, and just focusing my small Aims work. Probably most of the members in this forum doing just that. So, actually we, all of us have same Big Aim, that is moving up to next density, and nowadays just working one's own small Aims.
So, I let Divine Cosmic Mind take care of my Big Aim. And work myself to concentrate what I need to do for raising my FRV.

Hello axj and SeekinTruth,

Thanks for suggestions. I do practice "Self-Observation/Self Remembering.
But I don't know, if I am doing it correctly or not. A lot of books and people talked about it, but nobody tells any details...
I really want to know, what person feels, seeing, percived or whatever, in state of that meditation.
If you or anybody can shares details of those experiences, it will be greatly help me to my meditation.

Kay Kim said:
The Big Aim. I remember it, that is when I discovered Laura's work and joined this Cassiopaea Forum. I was so excited about possibility of ascending into the higher realms.
So, I was thinking about it constantly and visualized it.
But then, I realized that, that is just nothing but my wishful thinking, because we never know or imagine what will be like in there.
And warned about the useless wishful thinking that will lead to limited outcomes, instead open up unlimited possibilities.

Thus, I stopped thinking about my Big Aim, and just focusing my small Aims work. Probably most of the members in this forum doing just that. So, actually we, all of us have same Big Aim, that is moving up to next density, and nowadays just working one's own small Aims.
So, I let Divine Cosmic Mind take care of my Big Aim. And work myself to concentrate what I need to do for raising my FRV.

That's a helpful way to look at it I think. It seems sometimes, especially at the outset it is easy to slip into day dreaming or wishful thinking about big aims, we can waste a lot of time imagining that we're working when a lot of the time it can be only theoretical or nothing at all. Where the rubber hits the road in work that can help us is in those small things, in whatever tasks are before us to do. And as you say, let the DCM help us with the rest if we can make that a possibility. How does the saying go, take care of the little things, and the big things will look after themselves.

[quote author= Kay Kim]Thanks for suggestions. I do practice "Self-Observation/Self Remembering.
But I don't know, if I am doing it correctly or not. A lot of books and people talked about it, but nobody tells any details...[/quote]

First you have to know what to self-remember or self-observe. You have to be able to recognize aspects of the false-personality. But for that you also have to get a sense of what is part the real I. Developing this sense of what is real and false is an ongoing struggle. OSIT.

[quote author= Kay Kim]Thus, I stopped thinking about my Big Aim, and just focusing my small Aims work.[/quote]

I think having the Big Aim in mind is always helpfull. It gives us direction and being able to better point out the smaller aims we must undertake to get there.

Big Aim could be translated in the following : (Also includes learning to differentiate between false personality and real I)

Emotions can stem from the lower or higher centers. Lower are based on those you experience for the self. (Ego, self importance) Higher are based on those you experience through conscious interaction with others and reality.

There is Joy in helping others, There is Joy in seeing others learn, there is Joy in seeing Creativity flourish.

If you are looking for truthful positive experiences, Aim for those. (Big Aim) And while you do try to understand and feel how positive emotions based on the lower centers are in truth not positive at all, but soulless. (based on self-importance)

If you do that and make this transition in mind, body (hearth) and soul. You crystallize on the right foundations.

[quote author= Kay Kim]I was so excited about possibility of ascending into the higher realms. So, I was thinking about it constantly and visualized it.[/quote]

Who didn't I guess, :rolleyes: seems like a wonderful place at first glance were our thoughts can become reality. :halo:

But that's not the right mindset to graduate from what I understand

Graduating to 4D means being able to carry the mantel of responsibility, so that would be teaching, sharing, assisting. And while you practice that, you keep on learning. Busying yourself with self-serving fantasies is not fun in it's essence. (Since it's part of the Ego) Although in 4D you don't have to be 100% STO I believe. That's for 6D. So you might have some self-serving thoughts and acts. But it will be in such a way that it will rule you, In 4D you are also still learning. :)

[quote author= bjorn]But it will be in such a way that it will rule you
[/quote]
Must be

But it will be in such a way that it will not rule you

bjorn said:
First you have to know what to self-remember or self-observe. You have to be able to recognize aspects of the false-personality. But for that you also have to get a sense of what is part the real I. Developing this sense of what is real and false is an ongoing struggle. OSIT.

I think having the Big Aim in mind is always helpfull. It gives us direction and being able to better point out the smaller aims we must undertake to get there.

Big Aim could be translated in the following : (Also includes learning to differentiate between false personality and real I)

Emotions can stem from the lower or higher centers. Lower are based on those you experience for the self. (Ego, self importance) Higher are based on those you experience through conscious interaction with others and reality.

There is Joy in helping others, There is Joy in seeing others learn, there is Joy in seeing Creativity flourish.

If you are looking for truthful positive experiences, Aim for those. (Big Aim) And while you do try to understand and feel how positive emotions based on the lower centers are in truth not positive at all, but soulless. (based on self-importance)

If you do that and make this transition in mind, body (hearth) and soul. You crystallize on the right foundations.

[...]

Graduating to 4D means being able to carry the mantel of responsibility, so that would be teaching, sharing, assisting. And while you practice that, you keep on learning. Busying yourself with self-serving fantasies is not fun in it's essence. (Since it's part of the Ego) Although in 4D you don't have to be 100% STO I believe. That's for 6D. So you might have some self-serving thoughts and acts. But it will be in such a way that it will [not] rule you, In 4D you are also still learning. :)

Thank you Kay Kim for putting this material together. And Bjorn for clarification of the difference between true and false emotions and big and small aims. Very helpful!

Kay Kim said:

But I don't know, if I am doing it correctly or not. A lot of books and people talked about it, but nobody tells any details...
I really want to know, what person feels, seeing, percived or whatever, in state of that meditation.
If you or anybody can shares details of those experiences, it will be greatly help me to my meditation.

The important thing is to remember yourself as much as possible - to be present in yourself, to be self-aware, to have divided attention (directed outward and inward at the same time), to be watchful so you remain more conscious and not become identified, to be vigilant so that you don't get triggered/fall into internal considering, etc. A lot of Gurdjieff's pupils (and their pupils) took self-remembering and others self-observation the wrong way, taking it as almost the whole of the Work.

Self-observing (and self-remembering) have several aspects. I don't think self-observation is very meaningful without self-remembering (in other words if it becomes mechanical). Self remembering is being much more conscious of all around you and yourself. Self-observation is to take an impartial record of your inner reactions, how one small "I" is replaced by another one taking charge (which is usually not noticed at all), etc., without value judgements of your observations - collecting the data to have something to work on. But, as I said, they have to be done at the same time. I think it's possible to start self-observation and it becomes mechanical after a while if you're not also self-remembering (like anything else). Where if you're properly self-remembering, it can't become mechanical - it's essentially a conscious effort for as long as it lasts.

It's really hard to do consistently. At first you'll be self remembering for a few minutes and then realize that you forgot yourself for quite some time, and on it goes, falling into mechanicalness then catching yourself and beginning again, etc. The practice tends to go better the more conscious efforts you make. You want to get to the point where you're self-remembering throughout the day in everything you do. You still forget yourself, but it goes something like you remember yourself for 10 minutes and then forget for 5 or 8 but catch yourself without too much time in mechanical sleep (rather than being unable to remember yourself more than a few minutes, and then wake up 45 minutes, an hour, or two hours later to realize you had fallen into the mechanical waking sleep like at the beginning of the practice).

One of the reasons for the practice is that it is the only way of making more fine substances in the organism (the finer hydrogens in G's terminology) from the three "food octaves" - physical food and drink, air/breathing, and impressions. Only if we are able to be conscious / self-remembering at the time of the impressions, does the second octave of air continue to develop according to the Law of Seven/Law of Octaves, and the impression octave develop to two more notes beyond Do48 to Re24, and Mi12 where another conscious "shock" is needed (but that requires much progress in practicing self-remembering, self observation, constatations, being aware at the moment of impressions to be able to go to the second conscious shock and for the impression octave to develop further than the first three notes and continue the transmutation of finer and finer substances in the organism). That is true Alchemy, what the real Alchemists were talking about in their metaphorical language - with the difference that they had a system of direct initiation from Master to pupil for many of the more successful Alchemists, and there are maybe more than a dozen known Alchemists who accomplished the Great Work (in other words, the Second Birth {of the Individuality}, consolidated their gains and became Man #7, became immortal - Ascension/graduation/becoming bi-density 3rd/4th until they have accomplished all that needs to be serviced in 3D, etc., they don't start all over from scratch without remembering / the veil of forgetting descending after the death of the physical body at each incarnation). I'm not aware of anyone following the Fourth Way system/teachers that Gurdjieff brought out of the secret/hermetic esoteric schools that have accomplished the Great Work, including Gurdjieff himself (in large part because he didn't have enough advanced students to put on the step behind him which is the only way to progress).

On our level of Being and development, we can't have a Master that has already accomplished the Great Work (it would be too hard on us as pupils as the level of Being between the Teacher and student can't be too far apart for the student to be able to follow and benefit). It seems to me that the above examples of the Master Alchemists were done with those who had already become fully Man #4 with a fully developed magnetic center when the true initiations took place for the initiate to be able to have a better chance to cross the Second Threshold with the help of a Master that already had done so. The pupil having already accomplished with their own long efforts becoming Man#4 after crossing the First Threshold - which is probably the longest process in the Work - then gets some crucial help from a Master that has already crossed the Second Threshold.

Anyway, not to get too far into speculations, the first stage of transmuting and producing finer substances in the organism is the first conscious "shock" of the impression octave, after the first mechanical shock of the air octave gives the impetus for the food/drink octave to develop past the first interval all the way to the end of its octave. With the first conscious shock of the impressions, the first food octave has already fully developed, the second, air/breath octave can develop all the way (instead of stopping at the third note), and the impression octave develops to the third note where another conscious shock is necessary at the first interval. This is the process that initiates the growth and development of the three higher bodies besides the physical body, that among other things, is needed for the Higher Centers to be able to communicate with the fully developed and balanced lower centers, which in turn allows for something conscious/crystallized to survive the death of the physical body and not start the recurrence of the carnatative process, so to speak, mechanically without any recollection. Hope that was clear, and not too long.

SeekinTruth said:
Kay Kim said:

The important thing is to remember yourself as much as possible - to be present in yourself, to be self-aware, to have divided attention (directed outward and inward at the same time), to be watchful so you remain more conscious and not become identified, to be vigilant so that you don't get triggered/fall into internal considering, etc. A lot of Gurdjieff's pupils (and their pupils) took self-remembering and others self-observation the wrong way, taking it as almost the whole of the Work.

Self-observing (and self-remembering) have several aspects. I don't think self-observation is very meaningful without self-remembering (in other words if it becomes mechanical). Self remembering is being much more conscious of all around you and yourself. Self-observation is to take an impartial record of your inner reactions, how one small "I" is replaced by another one taking charge (which is usually not noticed at all), etc., without value judgements of your observations - collecting the data to have something to work on. But, as I said, they have to be done at the same time. I think it's possible to start self-observation and it becomes mechanical after a while if you're not also self-remembering (like anything else). Where if you're properly self-remembering, it can't become mechanical - it's essentially a conscious effort for as long as it lasts.

I think that is a very good description. I would like to add that it may be possible to practice Self-remembering to some degree while still suppressing and avoiding to acknowledge/feel negative emotions when they come up. It is a very common habit to not want to feel the "emotional pain" or any uncomfortable feelings, but it is necessary as the first step towards "intentional suffering" and healing/clearing the emotional center from the accumulated charges and trauma/wounding that we all have.

In more practical terms, it may be helpful to pay attention to your physical body, Kay Kim. Notice if you have any tension in your body, for example tense neck or shoulders, as that often indicates suppressed emotions. Focus on that tension in your body, try to relax a little bit and see if you become aware of emotions that you have been avoiding to feel. There may be resistance or even fear of feeling this uncomfortable emotional stuff, but you can choose to go past it and allow yourself to open up.

It helps to remember that no matter how uncomfortable or even painful an emotion is, it cannot hurt or damage us to feel it. In fact, the opening up and feeling the emotional 'pain' is what allows us to heal it.

Thanks for every each one of your thoughtful comments and suggestions.
It will take time for me to contemplate some of concepts.
And I will try to practice, divided attention Self-Remembering more consciously!

Back
Top Bottom