Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

Data said:
This dark 'line' is the shadow of the exhaust trail which is cast onto lower layers of clouds/mist. Depending on the angle of the sun and the observation angle, the 'line' can be found in various 'distances' to the original exhaust trail -- including a seemingly preceding position.

your explanation makes sense, even though it didn't look like a shadow at all to me at the time (i have seen those often).

Iconoclast said:
Data said:
This dark 'line' is the shadow of the exhaust trail which is cast onto lower layers of clouds/mist. Depending on the angle of the sun and the observation angle, the 'line' can be found in various 'distances' to the original exhaust trail -- including a seemingly preceding position.

your explanation makes sense, even though it didn't look like a shadow at all to me at the time (i have seen those often).

Think I've seen something similar while flying on a plane. I was looking out of the window and there was this other plane approaching, heading towards sun's direction. Its trail was making a huge shadow, and so the smoke looked a whole lot darker. At first sight it seemed like a meteor :scared: but it was just optical illusion.

Then if something is making tunnels on the sky for real, I really don't know ;D

[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\strangecloud.jpg][/img]

Another weird cloud.

Leo40 said:
[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\strangecloud.jpg][/img]

Another weird cloud.

Hi Leo,

you need to upload the picture from your computer, have a look here:

Additional options

follow to "attachments" and edit your post while creating a new message, choose your file (from your computer) and press "post" and the image should then automatically uploaded. But make sure that it is not too big (128kb are allowed).

Hope that helps and that it is not written too complicated. ;)

Thanks Gawan.

Here is the picture:

Attachments

• 462px_BaptismOfChristByAertDeGe.jpg
    462px_BaptismOfChristByAertDeGe.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 14
Nienna Eluch said:
Picture #1 was on Sott.

Australia: Mysterious Tubular Clouds Defy Explanation

These long, crazy-looking clouds can grow to be 600 miles long and can move at up to 35 miles per hour, causing problems for aircraft even on windless days.

Known as Morning Glory clouds, they appear every fall over Burketown, Queensland, Australia, a remote town with fewer than 200 residents. A small number of pilots and tourists travel there each year in hopes of "cloud surfing" with the mysterious phenomenon.

Similar tubular shaped clouds called roll clouds appear in various places around the globe. But nobody has yet figured out what causes the Morning Glory clouds.

This shot was captured by photographer Mick Petroff from his plane near Australia's Gulf of Carpenteria.

Comment: Could this be the explanation of what was seen in the video in this article?

Here is the article referred to in the above comment:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/192080-US-Triangle-UFO-with-bubble-nose-reported-over-Walsenburg-Colorado

If you scroll down to the bottom of the article, there is a video supposedly of someone pacing one of these clouds.

since the video in the SOTT article doesn't seem to work on my computer (hangs a browser on Linux), i tried to find it on YouTube and have stumbled upon some videos showing tubular clouds "in action", from above and from the ground:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7rUlav6nic
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2dyM0cSD9U
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW576V-8ZxQ
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5HFitSaPj4
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKI2Atj08Xk

My question isn't about clouds per se, but it might have some relevance here.

I was in Nebraska at a county fair 3 years ago. A thunderstorm was brewing off to the southwest IIRC. I looked at the clouds in that direction and then above me. What I saw was amazing, it was literally as if someone had slapped a northwest to southeast ruler against the sky, traced a line and filled one side a darker early evening blue and the other side a lighter afternoon blue. One of the stranger things about it was the darker side was towards the sun mostly hidden by the thunderstorm clouds and the lighter side towards the east (it was about 4pm). All the people I was with agreed that I wasn't coo-koo and none of them had seen a phenomenon like that before either. I haven't seen or heard of such a phenomenon before or again. Googling turns up this image

http://icons-pe.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/m/mjb1000/6.jpg

but that isn't what we saw, the whole sky was divided between one lighter blue and one darker blue sections and it was 4 pm, no where near sunset time.

Arctodus said:
My question isn't about clouds per se, but it might have some relevance here.

I was in Nebraska at a county fair 3 years ago. A thunderstorm was brewing off to the southwest IIRC. I looked at the clouds in that direction and then above me. What I saw was amazing, it was literally as if someone had slapped a northwest to southeast ruler against the sky, traced a line and filled one side a darker early evening blue and the other side a lighter afternoon blue. One of the stranger things about it was the darker side was towards the sun mostly hidden by the thunderstorm clouds and the lighter side towards the east (it was about 4pm). All the people I was with agreed that I wasn't coo-koo and none of them had seen a phenomenon like that before either. I haven't seen or heard of such a phenomenon before or again. Googling turns up this image

http://icons-pe.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/m/mjb1000/6.jpg

but that isn't what we saw, the whole sky was divided between one lighter blue and one darker blue sections and it was 4 pm, no where near sunset time.

I've seen exactly what you are talking about and it IS bizarre. It's almost like some sort of screen is breaking down. It reminds me of something the Cs once said:

19 July 1997

{...}

Q: As you know, there is a flood in Poland, and Ark has to go
back, there is so much that must be done, but the
government offices may be closed, the court session may be
delayed indefinitely, God knows what is going to happen.
What is the source of this dreadful disaster in Poland?
A: Sopophoric screen alterations of the magnetic belt
overlay.
Q: And what is causing these screen alterations of the
magnetic belt overlay?
A: Influences of Acquiim.
Q: What is Acquiim?
A: 4th density overseer.
Q: Does that mean sporofic screen alteration?
A: Soporific/phosphorous.
Q: What is the purpose of this screen alteration?
A: Deterrence of colinear wave reading consciousness units.
Q: What is a 'colinear wave reading consciousness unit?'
A: Suggest you "look in the mirror."
{...}

Q: What are the potentials of colinear wave reading
consciousness units?
A: Specifics.
Q: Well, if an overseer in 4th density wishes to prevent
unification of same, there must be some reason; that there
is something that the 4th density STS would not like to
see happen. What is it?
A: Is that not self-evident?

{...}

Q: Well, no. Well, is this reference to Alton Towers that
Ark found on the internet, about psychic projectors. That
was the only unusual thing we have found about this. Are
we talking about some sort of place where they have
rotating shifts of psychic projectors?
A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the
deliverance of the deepest of truths.

I left the Alton Towers reference in the above excerpt because it sort of surprised me to find it in the session that relates to the "screen overlay" thing this morning. The reason it surprised me is because, just last night, before going to sleep, Ark and I were watching an episode of Arthur Clarke's "Mysterious World" series. It was about strange things falling from the sky, like fish, frogs, blocks of ice, etc. The first "witness" was introduced and the event took place where? ... Well, Alton Towers!

So, here are the references to Alton Towers in the transcripts:

7 June 97

Q: Alright. I want to clear up some quick ones before I get
into the more complicated subjects. Left from last week:
We talked about the statue of the Virgin of Candelaria,
and the mode of its appearance. But, I want to know what
year it arrived on the Canaries?
A: No year was measured then.
Q: Well, I know the Guanches did not, but related to the
Spaniards who arrived later and who learned about it, when
was it?
A: Maybe 1198 would be good.
Q: Now, I notice that the Celtic name for the town of St.
Albans is Verulamium, and that is where Henry Percy, son
of Hotspur, was killed in battle. I also notice that Sir
Francis Bacon was Lord Verulam, and he was thought to be
not only a Rosicrucian, but also the author of the
Shakespearean plays, as well as some of the Rosicrucian
manifestos...
A: Check out Alton Towers, for clues.
Q: Okay, I will do that. Thank you. Okay. Now, there is a
thing called the GONG project on Tenerife. My feeling is
that it is a mask for something else.
A: Close.
Q: What, precisely, is the GONG project doing?
A: Magnetic frequency. Measurements for possible future use.
Q: Future use for what purpose?
A: Discovery. Oh, you are so "brilliant."
Q: Is brilliant the code word for the discovery here?
A: You will see.

28 June 97

Q: Okay, you also suggested that I research Alton Towers. I
did. All I could find was that Alton Towers is, for God's
sake, an amusement park! It is the DisneyWorld of
England! What am I gonna find at Alton Towers?
A: Look into this.

19 July 97

Q: Well, no. Well, is this reference to Alton Towers that
Ark found on the internet, about psychic projectors. That
was the only unusual thing we have found about this. Are
we talking about some sort of place where they have
rotating shifts of psychic projectors?
A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the
deliverance of the deepest of truths.

After watching this show, Ark and I tried to figure out what the heck was the meaning of these strange falls of differing things from often clear skies could mean. After trying different explanations which had too many holes in them, the only thing I could think of was that these were direct manifestations of meaning, but what that meaning might be, I haven't a clue. That is, of course, assuming that they aren't just dumped into our reality from another reality deliberately to confuse and disorient us. I then speculated that they might express higher density thoughts similar to crop circles.

Coming back to the issue of clouds and strange skies, I am also reminded of this:

13 June 1998

Q: Okay, one interesting thing that we just discovered was
that Hyakatuke and Hale Bopp both crossed the eye of
Medusa, the star Algol, on April 11th exactly one year
apart. What is the significance of this?
A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the
verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin
to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.
Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the
crossing of the comets in front of the eye of Medusa?
A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing
journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

{...}

Q: Yes, I remember. Okay, that takes care of several things.
You are talking about bloodlines becoming parasitically
infested and harassed at times of quantum leaps such as
now, when I was reading back over this, it seems that this
is a repeating cycle, this parasitic infestation; and then
reading the history of Gregory of Tours, and all of these
truly amazing things - lights in the sky, plagues,
repeated incidents of aerial phenomena... a 'light like a
serpent' in the sky... a bright light and 'snakes fell
from the clouds...' in 590, fiery globes traversed the
heavens and then an eclipse of the sun. These
astronomical phenomena were usually followed by inclement
weather which, in its turn, brought plague... is this the
kind of parasitical infestation, harassment and so forth
that we are talking about here?
A: Maybe, look for more clues.
Q: Well, do you have a specific point that you would like to
toss on me here so that I have an idea of what I am
looking for?
A: Undulating matrix/mosaic.

8 April 2000

Q: This is a good one. Brad has written a couple of times. He was reading the Flight 19
session and he said: "This indicates to me that perception can manifest into a reality
given proper conditions." Is his assumption going in the right direction? Can perception
manifest into reality given the proper conditions?
A: Essentially, but it is more complex, as it involves manifestations from other realities,
where the conditions do not parallel yours.
Q: Now he says: "If true, then an individual could manifest their reality if enough energy
or focus or will could be focused to produce a result." You just said that it involves
energies from other realities than our own. But, he goes on to say: "What I think is
implied here is that the dominant belief will be the most often produced result. However,
if ten people believe they see a UFO, but three others don't believe they see a UFO, then
what is the result in this case? Do the three non-believers end up seeing UFOs because
their perception that UFO's do not exist is overridden by the ten people who DO
believe?"
A: Trying to impose conditional conceptualizations re: 3rd density awareness.
Q: Well, the question still is, if ten people think they see a UFO, and three don't, DO the
three non-believers see a UFO?
A: Not valid due to rigidity of concept.
Q: Well, let me go on: "The prevailing or popular belief seems to override the less
popular belief if I read the text of your essay correctly. That would certainly explain why
disinformation and propaganda used by religious groups is so effective. I am not sure
about the proper way this works according to your essay. It seems to me that, in order for
an individual to buck the trend of a commonly held belief or thought, and for that person
to manifest their own reality, or produce a desired result, they would have to be very
strong willed, or have the ability to focus their will and intention so as to magnify its
power and produce a reality which differs from that which is the common perception.
It's all rather confusing. If ten people believe that Napoleon never died, but is still alive,
and two people believe he is dead, the dominant belief prevailing would have Napoleon
still alive. Perhaps you could go into some detail on this at a later time. If all is illusion,
as so many New Age teachings suggest, then there are no constraints as to what reality
can be."
A: No constraints? Then why the attempt to impose constraints?
Q: I think the one thing he missed in that session was the point that we were talking
specifically about the Flight 19 incident where you had already said that the EM field
generated by the aberrant activities of the Atlantean crystal, created an opening into what
you called the Thought Plane, and as long as it remained open, this condition prevailed.
But, under most circumstances, this is not the condition under which we live.
A: And even the EM crystal itself is transitory; in the space/time continuum it is of the
"Philadelphia Experiment" mode.
Q: The example of the Flight 19 situation was a description of an aberrant situation, even
though these aberrations can and do occur naturally or artificially, sometimes planned
and sometimes random. Is that correct?
A: Sort of.
Q: But, in talking about our consensual reality. Are the conditions, say, for example, on
our planet, a result of the consensus reality?
A: Ditto last response.
Q: Okay. Sort of. You say that we have these programs, and that there is this
undulating matrix force field around the planet that holds these effects, and the programs
in place, so to speak, but that some people CAN get out of the control and see what is
real, but most people cannot.
A: Yes, or do not.
Q: So, if a critical mass of people began to SEE things, or to escape from the
programming, would that effect a change for others in terms of the way they experience
the reality, or would the reality that they had been choosing to experience...
A: Such a "critical mass" does not occur until the consensus "chooses."
Q: So, the reality under which we live is essentially, even if held in place by
manipulations from higher densities, and some sort of matrix control system, is
CHOSEN?
A: Close.
Q: To get back to this idea about changing the reality: can an individual or group of
individuals change their personal reality so that they no longer have to or are required to
participate in the consensus reality?
A: It is possible.
Q: Is it, as our correspondent has said, because such people are very strong willed, or
have the ability to focus their will and intentions so as to magnify the power of the will,
to change the reality...
A: Constraints constrain.
Q: Yes. The Matrix page on the website discusses this. So, it amounts to the fact that if
a person is in THIS reality, for some reason they have CHOSEN it until they learn how to
UN-choose it. (A) The question is: how often can people do it? Yes, it is possible, but
can we know more?
A: Some truly rare types possess this talent flukishly, as it does not represent normal 3rd
density domain.

So, there are some really interesting ideas that may lie behind the things we are seeing in the skies.

Laura said:
The reason it surprised me is because, just last night, before going to sleep, Ark and I were watching an episode of Arthur Clarke's "Mysterious World" series. It was about strange things falling from the sky, like fish, frogs, blocks of ice, etc. The first "witness" was introduced and the event took place where? ... Well, Alton Towers!

i watched the whole series recently and was pleasantly surprised by the content - especially the interviews with the original witnesses. (oh and the crystal skull looked unbelievably amazing).

Thank you for your reply Mrs. Knight-Jadczyk. This is quite a lot to process.

I can say this, thinking about this event triggered a memory of a local saying that he had seen several manifestations of this phenomenon on a regular basis. The folks I was with were all out-of-staters like me. The local was not part of our crowd for the night and he was just a random stranger I picked out to discuss this phenomenon. I didn't go further into it because I thought it was a fairly normal part of the Rocky foothill region in the mountain time zone area of Nebraska.

I think what you are saying is that these "happenings" are related to _something_ reconfiguring reality. I don't know whether that is true or not, All I remember for weeks after that is a blur, really nothing.

Interesting post, this reminds me that a few months ago I found an article about a 'new type of cloud', the asperatus - The cloud with no name: Meteorologists campaign to classify unique 'Asperatus' clouds seen across the world: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1189877/The-cloud-Meteorologists-campaign-classify-unique-Asperatus-clouds-seen-world.html -
' [...] We try to identify and classify all of the images of clouds we get in, but there were some that just didn't seem to fit in any of the other categories, so I began to think it might be a unique type of cloud.'

A couple of images:
Asperatus-cloud-Over-Hanm-002.jpg
asperatus-cloud-over-schi-006.jpg

Actually I haven't find a 'definitive' explanation for this cloud formations, I guess because they are kind of new. In this article they just say this:

Professor Paul Hardaker, Chief Executive of the RMS, said: 'There would probably need to be quite a lot of heat around to produce the energy needed to generate such dramatic cloud formations.

Due to my recent experience, I’m curious if anyone else has seen chemtrail activity during the past few months of the swine flu “pandemic”

I live in a large city in the southeastern United States. On Sunday (11-15-09), it was a beautiful, bright fall day and I was driving in heavy traffic on a main road around 3:30 PM. I was stunned to look up and see a classic example of a checkerboard grid of chemtrails. Although I’ve seen hundreds of such photos online for many years (e.g. http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?), I’ve never actually seen this over my city during the past 20 years I’ve lived here. But what made it more dramatic was that the jets were still actively spraying the grid In fact, there were two jets apparently working as a team, which even crossed paths at one point. Being in heavy traffic, it was difficult being discrete and safe, but I began taking some cell-phone pictures (click to enlarge):

At one point I needed to turn around so I pulled into the first driveway I saw. As I stopped to take a picture before pulling back into traffic, I was startled to see “Department of Homeland Security” on the entrance sign. I had to laugh (nervously :/) in this odd "Spy vs. Spy" moment: I could just imagine their security cameras taking my picture as I took pictures of “their” chemtrails.

Aside from the novelty of witnessing chemtrails in progress, much of my stunned reaction was because this was happening during this swine flu “pandemic” scheme, which reminded me of a relevant interview with Dr. Leonard Horowitz that I’d just read (see below). In it, chemtrails are reported to often contain heavy metals or pathogens aimed at undermining our health as a means of subjugating us to pharmaceutical tyranny.

Though Dr. Horowitz seemed quite knowledgeable, his views seemed at odds with two comments the C’s made (see below) which seemed to minimize concerns about chemtrails. Pondering all this, I noticed that the C’s comments were made 1999, whereas this doctor’s comments came five years later in 2004, by which time, perhaps, the chemtrail “project” may’ve kicked into high gear on the heels of the 9/11 “project”.

From March 6, 1999 Transcript [Emphasis in bold throughout is mine]

Q: (L) Speaking of air and being doomed... there was some stuff on the internet the other day about contrails being a
dump of chemicals or bacteria or something into the atmosphere this way and that this is what is making everybody
sick. Is there any truth to this rumor?
A: Not much, but in isolated instances, yes.

From December 4, 1999 Transcript

A: A lot of it is "training maneuver" oriented.
Q: Why are they training so many pilots? What are they preparing for?
A: Military budgets must be justified, you know. Review "Military-Industrial Complex 101."
Q: So, this is just training flight, justification of budget, and nothing more than that?
A: Well, we would not say "not anything more to it than that," but, when you say "M-IC," you have said a lot!

From December 28, 2004 Interview With Dr. Leonard Horowitz
_http://educate-yourself.org/cn/naziflu28dec04.shtml

[I'd never head of Dr. Leonard Horowitz so I searched and found some background information in a book which can be found following the interview]

Redden: I'd like to begin this interview by asking you about the flu. Many of my friends are sick, and I've read a number of news stories which say that people are sick around the world. So many people are sick that hospital emergency rooms are swamped and doctors are postponing surgeries. But at the same time, the mainstream media is not referring to this outbreak as an epidemic. So let me ask you, is there a flu epidemic underway or not?

Horowitz: There has been for quite some time, but the authorities are suppressing the news about it. It's only been recently that the mainstream media has acknowledged that hospital emergency rooms are filled with patients with this bizarre upper respiratory infection that doesn't quite seem to be a virus, a flu that the flu vaccines were ineffective against, that was a surprise and a complete mystery to the Centers for Disease Control authorities.

That's all hogwash, bogus nonsense. The fact of the matter is, we have seen this type of an epidemic since the end of 1998 and the beginning of 1999. People have been hacking and coughing with this bizarre illness that does not seem to follow any logical viral or bacterial onset and transition period. It was something that did not cause a high fever.

If it was a bacterial or viral infection, it would have caused a fever in these people. It didn't. It was something that lasted weeks, if not months. They had sinus congestion, sinus drainage, they had a cough, they had fatigue, general malaise, they felt they were not quite right.

Redden: Then is it fair to call this the flu, or is it something else?

Horowitz: I think it's only fair to call it flu-like. It is pathognomonic of, not a bacterial or viral infection, it is pathognomonic of a fungus or a fungus related to a flu. And that's exactly what has been developed and patented by the Armed Forces Research Institute of Pathology.

We've reprinted the patent report in the new book, Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse. We show you the report on the "pathogenic mycoplasma." That's a quote, "pathogenic mycoplasma." And if you know anything about mycoplasmas, myco indicates fungal, but yet mycoplasma is not really a fungus, it's not really a bacteria, it's not really a virus. It's sort of like a pseudo all of them. It has no cell wall, it goes deep into the cell nuclei thereby making it very difficult to mount an immune response against.

Redden: And it's man-made...

Horowitz: It's man-made. It can be used as a biological weapon. It was developed as an AIDS vaccine-related organism. It was extracted from AIDS patients. It is responsible for virtually all of the symptoms which AIDS patients suffer from. The AIDS virus is at best a co-factor, and not even such a strong co-factor as to bring on all of the symptoms of AIDS.

This particular organism, the mycoplasma, is associated with this upper respiratory flu-like illness. And it's also associated in its pathogenic process with a whole variety of other symptoms that mimic AIDS.

Redden: And that's what you think is causing this epidemic?

Horowitz: That's only one of the factors. The patent report lays it out. Like how you can use a factor like that to cause chronic upper respiratory infections just like what is going on. I mean, virtually identical to what's going on. It's patented by the Armed Forces Research Institute of Pathology.

Redden: How did it get out of the lab and into the general population?

Horowitz: There's only speculation and the most likely thesis that I'm looking at is through contaminated vaccines, contaminated blood supplies. I don't know any other suitable mode of transmitting that kind of infectious agent.

Redden: What about the current controversy over chemtrails - the theory that airplanes are spraying the population with some kind of chemical or biological weapon. As I understand it, a number of researchers believe that many of the contrails in the skies these days are not the normal contrails formed by high-flying jets, but are actually trails of chemical or biological agents which spread out and then fall on the earth. Could this mycoplasma be transmitted to the population through chemtrails?

Horowitz: I don't relate it to the chemtrails. I don't believe that this particular organism could be suitably spread that way. But I believe the chemtrails are responsible for a chemical intoxication of the public, which would then cause a general immune suppression, low grade to high grade, depending on exposure. An immune dysfunction, which would then allow people to become susceptible to opportunistic infections, such as this mycoplasma and other opportunistic infections.

Redden: So you believe that high-flying planes are, in fact, spraying something on the population that the theory is real?

Horowitz: There's no question that it's real. There's no doubt about that. I first began to investigate chemtrails when some were sprayed over my home in Northern Idaho. I took pictures of them, and then contacted the Environmental Protection Agency of the state. When I contacted their directors, they were clueless and referred me to the Air Force.

They then got me in touch with Centers for Disease Control Toxicology, and after about a week I received a letter from one of their chief toxicologists saying, indeed there was some amount of ethylene dibromide in the jet fuel. Now, ethylene dibromide is a known human chemical carcinogen that was removed from unleaded gasoline because of its cancer-causing effects. Now suddenly it has appeared in the jet fuel that apparently high-altitude military aircraft are emitting.

Redden: Why has ethylene dibromide been added to jet fuel?

Horowitz: When you examine who owns the fuel, who are the fuel company directors, suddenly you enter into the realm of the Rockefeller family and the royal families, Standard Oil and British Petroleum. And what are their other agendas? Suddenly now you see their documents, showing that they have funded, historically, eugenics, racial hygiene, genocide, depopulation, family planning, maternal and child health where they make and deliver vaccines, and contaminated blood supplies.

These are the banksters, the same people who run the blood banking as well as the money banking industries. In both Emerging Viruses and Healing Codes, I reference a great book by Dr. John Coleman, who worked as a British Secret Service agent at the highest levels. And he articulated very clearly who was running those companies.

It all goes back, ultimately, to the highest level of the royal family. The Bush family, Rothschild family, the Rockefeller money, and the entire Rockefeller establishment is based on Rothschild money and royal families. So you begin to then, at least, put forward a possible theory, that if you can't explain it rationally and any other way, I think you've got to begin to consider conspiracy theories. And once you eliminate the negative label that you've placed on conspiracy theories per se, because that's been demonized, as has the terms holistic medicine, holistic health.

Redden: Naturopathic

Horowitz: Naturopathy. I mean these labels get placed and as soon as they do, you know, it begins to wave red flags and people avoid those things. But, you know, when you really just define a conspiracy as is defined in Websters, as two or more people getting together behind closed doors covertly and planning something unethical, immoral, illegal and then carrying it out, that's a conspiracy. So that's now what you're looking at, at the highest levels.

You're looking at decision-makers who have, for whatever reasons, decided to put this toxic waste into jet fuels for human exposure, what ultimately's going to be human exposure. And it just so happens that these same people have put a lot of money into reducing world populations. So now you ask yourself, when it comes to testing human subjects like American citizens unwittingly, unwillingly, who sprays toxins out of airplanes over San Francisco, kills people that way, who sprays biologicals on the Pennsylvania turnpike that induce death?

Who has done that historically, as clearly articulated in the Frank Church congressional hearings of 1975, has been Central Intelligence Agency biological weapons contracting firms, such as Litton Bionetics, such as the Army Corp of Engineers when they were developing and utilizing these various biologicals. And this is all done under black operations, covert operations, where they get funding and congressional people are never informed really where this money is going. It's the black budget.

Redden: As I understand it, this is not just an American epidemic, but it's gone across Europe.

Horowitz: That's right. And so have the chemtrails. I've got colleagues over there, I've got colleagues in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Toronto, British Columbia all reporting the same bizarre seeding of the atmosphere. It's horrible. What is going on is just despicable.

Redden: One reason I'm interested in this subject is, I personally know three people who had the exact same thing happen to them. First they came down with flu-like symptoms which didn't go away. Then they went to the doctor, and the doctor said their flu had developed into a bacterial infection and we can give you antibiotics for that. Then they were all given a brand new antibiotic they had never taken before, and they all had serious allergic reactions.

Horowitz: Right. Isn't that fascinating?

Redden: What happened to them?

Horowitz: OK, that's a great question. I'm glad you asked that because I should have mentioned it before. What you're looking at with this upper respiratory infection is that it is a multi-factorial illness. It's associated with a variety of chemical and biological co-factors. Just like with AIDS, it's not the AIDS virus that ultimately kills, it's co-factor microbes such as the mycoplasma. What you have could be described as an ideal Russian biological cocktail. And I suppose it's called Russia biological cocktail because the Americans likely invented it.

What they determined would be the best biological chemical warfare approach was a combination of chemicals and biologicals, so that it would be very difficult to diagnose and then treat the illnesses. Moreover, it would be very difficult to trace where they came from. If you've got, say, ethylene dibromide coming out of the jet fuels that is causing immune suppression and weakening your immune system, and then you've got a mycoplasma microbe or a fungus that causes an upper respiratory illness, suddenly you develop a secondary bacterial infection.

Now you get hit with antibiotics, and the antibiotics cause your body chemistry to go acidic, so now you get rashes and other things, your liver gets full of toxins and comes out through your skin in rashes and they get hyper-allergenic reactions associated with the other chemicals. So all of a sudden now, you realize that you've got a human being who is completely out of balance and infected by two, three or four microbial co-factors as well as intoxicated by a variety of different chemicals.

Redden: A point of clarification. Are You saying that the fungus is working with the chemtrails and the antibiotic to make people sick?

Horowitz: Exactly. And you've got somebody who's going to be chronically ill. And in the contemporary warfare arena, where experts in biological chemical warfare convene and discuss the ways that are ideal to conduct warfare today, to really take an enemy out, you don't want to kill the people. You want to produce people who are chronically ill and become dependent on the state and totally sap the resources of the country.

And then you can move in further with your military-medical-industrial complex, your international medical-pharmaceutical cartel. And then you sell these beleaguered and defeated countries all of the pharmaceuticals and chemicals that they need to maintain any semblance of healthy function.

Redden: So you've got a work force that can work, but they're too tired after they finish working to...

Horowitz: That's exactly it. They're completely depleted. They can't put together a military; you create a dependence and thereby you weaken the population, and weakened populations are easy to control. So you've got population control, and you make vast fortunes doing it, versus just blowing up a nuclear weapon and devastating the infrastructure that you own. You and your colleagues own that infrastructure. You want to get rid of the people. You don't want to get rid of infrastructure.

What I'm relating to you now is not speculation. If you were to read the top experts analysis of military warfare, such as what is articulated in The Report From Iron Mountain, which even the authorities, they say that this is a hoax, a satire, but, you know, there's nothing funny about it. The propaganda, the spin that they put on it is that the document is a satire. But when you read it, there's nothing funny about it.

Redden: You mentioned the Rockefellers. You think the Rockefeller family is one of the major players in this conspiracy?

Horowitz: Oh, absolutely. One of the major players in world genocide, world population reduction. That's no mystery anymore. I mean, you even have some mainstream publishing companies, such as St. Martin's Press, writing the most horrific exposes of the Rockefeller family. You have Oxford University Press, publishing, for example, Christopher Simpson's work, called The Science of Coercion, where he proves that virtually the entire scientific and particularly health science agenda was laid out by the Rockefeller family.

In the 1920's, the federal government was giving very little money for public health. Where the huge investment in public health in the United States came from was the Rockefeller financial coffers, you know. They were behind it all. And so, already by the 30's, the early 1930's, who was responsible for the primary viral research investments, public health looking at cancer, who created the cancer industry in the 1920's, was the Rockefellers, all the Rockefeller money.

And if you didn't go along with that particular money making population controlling agenda as a health scientist or health professional you were traditionally demoted, defunded, ostracized. And then if you kept it up, you were persecuted and then jailed. I know many, many people who have gone through that.

Book Review found at
http://www.mapcruzin.com/rev_death_in_air.htm

Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare
By Dr. Leonard Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

...veteran investigator, Dr. Len Horowitz, the award-winning author of the national bestseller, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola: Nature, Accident or Intentional? relays how and why populations are being insidiously victimized. Exquisitely detailed in this book are the most advanced developments in the field of population control. Genetically engineered viruses and bacteria, the latest technologies for biological warfare, and combined exposures to biochemical, metallic, and electromagnetic agents, offer a "Star Wars"-like arsenal for conducting global genocide auspiciously for "public health", "National Security", and "world peace". Reprinted here are the most stunning U.S. Government documents you have ever seen that vividly expose the secret agendas of war waging by the world's wealthiest colonialists.

Not speculation, Dr. Horowitz relies heavily on Congressional testimonies, legal witnesses, and government documents to prove the public is being chemically and pharmaceutically intoxicated, and electromagnetically immune suppressed, increasing epidemics of cancers and myriad other illnesses. Monumentally, this public health professional exposes the instigating cartel, its leadership, their savvy media manipulations, and their ongoing global operation more insidious and destructive than the nuclear weapons program of World War II.
“The evidence indicates the entire field of public health, and the majority of humanitarians serving to advance it, has been undermined by unscrupulous parties in what amounts to Machiavellian iatrogenocide.” That is, Dr. Horowitz explained, “false threats of biological urgencies are being promoted by agents and agencies primarily for financial reward. In this milieu, the arenas of public health and economic espionage merge, and control over the entire process is lost by informed citizens, honest policy makers, and legitimate investigators for whom I wrote Death in the Air.”

On a related note, it’s interesting that familiar media images have been revised so they now appear to depict chemtrails in the sky as if to subliminally “normalize” them (see images #234, 239-246, 255-256, and 264 on this page:
http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1&w=4&x=0&p=263 )

If nothing else, this provides added motivation to detoxify so our immune systems can work at maximum efficiency.

So...have you noticed chemtrail activity in your area during this swine flu “pandemic”?

*edit by mod* deactivated link

The winter weather in the Pacific NW with lots of clouds and rain makes spotting chemtrail activity difficult, but this past summer and early fall, just like you describe, there were a couple occasions when I was driving and had to pull over and snap pictures because of what I saw in the sky. I have lived in the same location for 20 years and had never noticed such blatant cloud-trails before. My pictures look much like yours do.

Back
Top Bottom