Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

An excellent compilation of chemtrails over Split, Croatia with analysis and author's opinions can be found here.
It seems that commercial airplanes are knowingly or unknowingly heavily engaged in spraying operation.

See here for Ed Griffin's new documentary - some very good data here.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0

Just saw this documentary today. What in the World are they Spraying? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1770768/
Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q

And found it be really interesting. I've been somewhat skeptical about chemtrails in general and what they really are. But this documentary had a lot of information in regards to the whole phenomenon. It discussed in great detail the concerns about heavy metal toxicity in the environment. Particularly aluminum which they are finding in large doses way past the warning limit in North America and Europe.

The limit which would cause Gov't warning and intervention is 1000 parts per billion. But in the documentary they talked to scientists and environmentalists who discovered relatively pristine environments containing 61,000 parts per billion in the water supply, yet nothing is being done about it.

It went into detail to explain how chemtrail spraying is destroying naturally grown crops. And through this, GMO seeds that are heavy metal/toxic resistant are now being pushed as the "alternative."

The weather pattern changes apparently come from the aluminum particles reflecting back radiation and sunlight, which is supposed to help cool the planet to prevent global warming. And the footage of the Geo-engineering scientists were particularly disturbing because they completely gloss over the harmful health side-effects of having this in the atmosphere and environment and playing God with the weather.

One lady interviewed ALMOST painted the picture of the pathological nature of our great leaders, but no cigar. And it doesn't provide information about detoxing the body, yet it was informative and uplifting to be in a theatre with a few hundred other people who are at the very least a bit concerned and angry about the state of the world.

Those GMO bastards! :evil: This is the way they're gonna force everyone to eat their poison? By poisoning our natural crops so nothing else can grow? It seems they will stop at nothing to control the masses. I'm gonna post this to my FB, thanks for posting this DanielS.

I can verify that i have documented on video, a number times of UFOs moving in, around, and through, these trails. Some are even accompanied by other unidentified flying objects, different in there configuration, to the one under observation at the time of an observation.

i have also come to realize that there moving beyond the eyes capacity to pick there movement up due to incredibly fast transit times.

i have spotted them operating in the chem trails in Nevada, California, (bay area recently in November), and in my present location over the last year 2010.

Something seems to be interested in the chem trails chemical composition as if analyzing the mixture perhaps or hiding in them as shield.

If one thinks about it, after a half day or a nights worth chem trail activity, (as they were this evening and all afternoon, very active in this vicinity) turning the once blue sky a hazy white, thus eliminating any contrast, that would make a white object against blue sky stand out, and detectable.

I wounder if some these planes are even planes that are conducting this activity, or hologram's disguised as planes but craft, themselves.

The picture's below are not mine, but resemble what i have witnessed. Given thier distance's, its kind of like, Ok a white dot moving in the trail, big deal, there not waving back or maneuvering that stands out as spectacular, just hanging around.

Attachments

• 1218600515_d7c78852d5[1].jpg
    1218600515_d7c78852d5[1].jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 0[1] (8).jpg
    0[1] (8).jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
A friend sent me this account recently:

While taking [my dog] for a walk today I noticed 5 or 6 chemtrails which made u-turns. I went back to the house and got a camera to take the attached photo. Things had blurred a bit during the interim, but 3 u-trails are still visible. The second attachment is an attempt to add arrows the the photo to indicate what I am talking about. The photo doesn't do justice to what I saw with my eyes. When I first saw the u-trails they were clearly of the same source and nature as the many "straight" trails and there were 5 or so in an almost geometrically spaced progression. If you use your imagination I think you can see a couple more blurred u-trails in line with the ones I marked. I don't recall seeing an airliner make a u-turn before, let alone several in a pattern.

Attachments

• U-Turns.jpg
    U-Turns.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
LQB said:
A friend sent me this account recently:

While taking [my dog] for a walk today I noticed 5 or 6 chemtrails which made u-turns. I went back to the house and got a camera to take the attached photo. Things had blurred a bit during the interim, but 3 u-trails are still visible. The second attachment is an attempt to add arrows the the photo to indicate what I am talking about.

Yeah, it was a spray day here as well. There were also couple of hard arcs, that seem quite common lately. Its as if there going around, avoiding something, or perhaps given last minute instruction of new course, suddenly. Very abrupt, Go figure.

Funny, no body bats an eye, or even seems to notice them, let alone of talk of the activity. Like it's all, just normal. :shock:

c.a. said:
Funny, no body bats an eye, or even seems to notice them, let alone of talk of the activity. Like it's all, just normal. :shock:

Yes, all of us here are amazed - you point out the activity directly to folks and all you get is a blank look and a desire to change the subject. :shock:

LQB said:
c.a. said:

Yes, all of us here are amazed - you point out the activity directly to folks and all you get is a blank look and a desire to change the subject. :shock:

Persistent contrails
weather modification if all else fails
genetically-modified food
change your body, change your mood
subliminal messages on the tv
we the people - too blind to see
ever thought of wearing a mask
a see mask
to change reality?
Maybe others will notice?

What most people are seeing are probably NOT chemtrails but rather new cloud and atmospheric formations as a result of changing solar and other radiation hitting the planet. What I find strange is that so many people are so eager to point to ANYTHING in the sky and say "chemtrails!". No one appears able to point to ONE piece of concrete data that any government is spraying anything from planes. Despite this, many people seem to have accepted "chemtrails" as a reality.

Perceval said:
What most people are seeing are probably NOT chemtrails but rather new cloud and atmospheric formations as a result of changing solar and other radiation hitting the planet. What I find strange is that so many people are so eager to point to ANYTHING in the sky and say "chemtrails!". No one appears able to point to ONE piece of concrete data that any government is spraying anything from planes. Despite this, many people seem to have accepted "chemtrails" as a reality.

There is information that people are conducting research into the activity, of why are the ski's being painted white, and what is the white. I will also say that as many are aware, is as "they" continue too deviate our attention from the quest of what this forum has the possibilities to do, as to free one from this environment to the next level, (if may put that loosely) it is just one representation of the multitude of distraction's (of there attempts) that prevail around us, from seeing the big picture. That everyday they continue to clock and hide there psychopathic intention's to masses that is escalating to promote confusion, chaos, and fear, to try and prevent our continued awakening, from the ignorance they have tried to instill. I say to the "sluosers," you will not win, as light will always prevail over darkness.

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/index.htm

c.a. said:
Perceval said:

There is information that people are conducting research into the activity, of why are the ski's being painted white, and what is the white. I will also say that as many are aware, is as "they" continue too deviate our attention from the quest of what this forum has the possibilities to do, as to free one from this environment to the next level, (if may put that loosely) it is just one representation of the multitude of distraction's (of there attempts) that prevail around us, from seeing the big picture. That everyday they continue to clock and hide there psychopathic intention's to masses that is escalating to promote confusion, chaos, and fear, to try and prevent our continued awakening, from the ignorance they have tried to instill. I say to the "sluosers," you will not win, as light will always prevail over darkness.

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/index.htm

Faced with two ideas:

1) That governments are spraying chemicals at high altitudes to try to make people sick or kill them, when the practicality of this idea is very problematic for MANY reason, and in addition the fact that governments have been killing and making people ill for decades via the much more effective method of manipulating them to ingest poisons.

2) That the new atmospheric conditions are evidence of THE biggest and most important secret that has been hidden from humanity for centuries: earth changes and cyclic catastrophes that result in the decimation of the human population on the entire planet:

It seems to me that number two is a much more worrying scenario. Chemtrails are a distraction and little more.

Perceval said:
Faced with two ideas:

1) That governments are spraying chemicals at high altitudes to try to make people sick or kill them, when the practicality of this idea is very problematic for MANY reason, and in addition the fact that governments have been killing and making people ill for decades via the much more effective method of manipulating them to ingest poisons.

2) That the new atmospheric conditions are evidence of THE biggest and most important secret that has been hidden from humanity for centuries: earth changes and cyclic catastrophes that result in the decimation of the human population on the entire planet:

It seems to me that number two is a much more worrying scenario. Chemtrails are a distraction and little more.

I haven't decided on a source/motivation for the effects. But I have trouble thinking that water vapor in contrails is responsible for turning a crystal clear day into haze from horizon to horizon in a matter of hours. The criss-crossing patterns in the trails are undeniable. I have also seen normal contrails dissipating (normally) and at the same time, others that billow and spread out into this haze (apparently from the same altitude). The photo I posted shows formation-like activity (over huge areas) in the A/C which indicates military - not passenger A/C. Maybe the military are just wasting huge amounts of money and fuel patrolling the skies. Apparently folks in CA have documented huge increases in barium/strontium/aluminum in ground water. Soil tests of our own comparing shallow and deep show little difference in ba/st/al levels. Soon we will test rainwater catchment vs well water to see if we get differences similar to the CA folk. I'll post the results.

Some Food for Thought:

Rosalind Peterson : The Geo-Engineering cover-up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A28QBeipGT0&feature=related

What in the world are they spraying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw&feature=related

LQB said:
Perceval said:
Faced with two ideas:

I haven't decided on a source/motivation for the effects. But I have trouble thinking that water vapor in contrails is responsible for turning a crystal clear day into haze from horizon to horizon in a matter of hours. The criss-crossing patterns in the trails are undeniable. I have also seen normal contrails dissipating (normally) and at the same time, others that billow and spread out into this haze (apparently from the same altitude). The photo I posted shows formation-like activity (over huge areas) in the A/C which indicates military - not passenger A/C. Maybe the military are just wasting huge amounts of money and fuel patrolling the skies. Apparently folks in CA have documented huge increases in barium/strontium/aluminum in ground water. Soil tests of our own comparing shallow and deep show little difference in ba/st/al levels. Soon we will test rainwater catchment vs well water to see if we get differences similar to the CA folk. I'll post the results.

I don't think what people are seeing are contrails either. Is anyone who has opined on "chemtrails" a climatologist? More to the point, is anyone a climatologist with an open enough mind to realise that our planet's atmosphere is undergoing a major change that has not been seen for a looooooong time?

Back
Top Bottom