Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

Bidoche said:
Some Food for Thought:

Rosalind Peterson : The Geo-Engineering cover-up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A28QBeipGT0&feature=related

What in the world are they spraying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw&feature=related

On these videos the authors are immediately on the wrong track. They are buying in to the global warming nonsense and thinking that the PTB are trying to prevent global warming by spraying reflective materials into the stratosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Problem? Global warming is a scam! We are entering an ice age, and you can be damn sure the PTB know about it. So the only reason I can think of as to why they would want to reflect the sun's rays would be to speed up global cooling! But even that idea is bunk because global cooling has nothing to do with the sun's rays.

Problems with "chemtrails" etc. Winds at 30,000 feet can reach 200mph. 30,000 feet is the bottom of the stratosphere where the "chemtrails" are supposedly sprayed. So, how easy would it be to spray something at that altitude and be accurate as to where it would land, given that the wind speed is variable and decreases in a non linear way as you descend? What is the point? Poison food and water supply? Why not surreptitiously spray crops and poison water supplies? Even better, why not create genetically modified seeds that contain a toxin...oh wait...

Perceval said:
LQB said:
Perceval said:
Faced with two ideas:

1) That governments are spraying chemicals at high altitudes to try to make people sick or kill them, when the practicality of this idea is very problematic for MANY reason, and in addition the fact that governments have been killing and making people ill for decades via the much more effective method of manipulating them to ingest poisons.

2) That the new atmospheric conditions are evidence of THE biggest and most important secret that has been hidden from humanity for centuries: earth changes and cyclic catastrophes that result in the decimation of the human population on the entire planet:

It seems to me that number two is a much more worrying scenario. Chemtrails are a distraction and little more.

I haven't decided on a source/motivation for the effects. But I have trouble thinking that water vapor in contrails is responsible for turning a crystal clear day into haze from horizon to horizon in a matter of hours. The criss-crossing patterns in the trails are undeniable. I have also seen normal contrails dissipating (normally) and at the same time, others that billow and spread out into this haze (apparently from the same altitude). The photo I posted shows formation-like activity (over huge areas) in the A/C which indicates military - not passenger A/C. Maybe the military are just wasting huge amounts of money and fuel patrolling the skies. Apparently folks in CA have documented huge increases in barium/strontium/aluminum in ground water. Soil tests of our own comparing shallow and deep show little difference in ba/st/al levels. Soon we will test rainwater catchment vs well water to see if we get differences similar to the CA folk. I'll post the results.

I don't think what people are seeing are contrails either. Is anyone who has opined on "chemtrails" a climatologist? More to the point, is anyone a climatologist with an open enough mind to realise that our planet's atmosphere is undergoing a major change that has not been seen for a looooooong time?

Excellent question!

Perceval said:
LQB said:
Perceval said:
Faced with two ideas:

I haven't decided on a source/motivation for the effects. But I have trouble thinking that water vapor in contrails is responsible for turning a crystal clear day into haze from horizon to horizon in a matter of hours. The criss-crossing patterns in the trails are undeniable. I have also seen normal contrails dissipating (normally) and at the same time, others that billow and spread out into this haze (apparently from the same altitude). The photo I posted shows formation-like activity (over huge areas) in the A/C which indicates military - not passenger A/C. Maybe the military are just wasting huge amounts of money and fuel patrolling the skies. Apparently folks in CA have documented huge increases in barium/strontium/aluminum in ground water. Soil tests of our own comparing shallow and deep show little difference in ba/st/al levels. Soon we will test rainwater catchment vs well water to see if we get differences similar to the CA folk. I'll post the results.

I don't think what people are seeing are contrails either. Is anyone who has opined on "chemtrails" a climatologist? More to the point, is anyone a climatologist with an open enough mind to realise that our planet's atmosphere is undergoing a major change that has not been seen for a looooooong time?

Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch was a certified USDA. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjuster working in more than ten counties throughout California. She now spearheads a watchdog (ADC) group that monitors uncontrolled experimental weather modification programs and attempts to mitigate global warming by blocking the suns rays.. Peterson is at the forefront of the chemtrail research field looking into how the unexplained patterns that scar our skies are causing detrimental human health effects and environmental degradation.

Rosalind Peterson: The GeoEngineering Cover-Up (1 of 7)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A28QBeipGT0

Agriculture Defense Coalition (ADC)
www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org

c.a. said:
Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch was a certified USDA. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjuster working in more than ten counties throughout California. She now spearheads a watchdog (ADC) group that monitors uncontrolled experimental weather modification programs and attempts to mitigate global warming by blocking the suns rays.. Peterson is at the forefront of the chemtrail research field looking into how the unexplained patterns that scar our skies are causing detrimental human health effects and environmental degradation.

"experimental weather modification programs and attempts to mitigate global warming by blocking the suns rays"

??? Sounds like something Al Gore would support.

Perceval said:
c.a. said:
(ADC) group that monitors uncontrolled experimental weather modification programs and attempts to mitigate global warming by blocking the suns rays.. Peterson is at the forefront of the chemtrail research field looking into how the unexplained patterns that scar our skies are causing detrimental human health effects and environmental degradation.

"experimental weather modification programs and attempts to mitigate global warming by blocking the suns rays"

??? Sounds like something Al Gore would support.

Yes, it does have a bit of a cliche tone about. I have never been an Al Gore advocate nor really followed this hype. I have come to know that his motivation, is propaganda and he has made a lot of money and as those that promote his agenda with Corporation's, politicians, lobbyists, and Chemical companies included. I don't sense that she is on the A-team, (atta boy club) and her concern and research seems to come from what she witnessed in her background, in job she held as well as what was happening in the Northern California in the area she lives at, to the constant aerial bombardment.

I can say that on sunny clear day, usually in the early morning after a significant amount of white has been laid down in the sky, (as anyone may felt and witnessed ) that the amount warmth, and a noticeable temperature drop does occur, after this activity. Not to mention the ability to receive a dose of vitamin D through photosynthesis by the sun and the benefit's. So could be said they cast one stone but hit many.

I listen to her thoughts, about her research, and it indicates that their is an effort to cover there activity's, (rather one calls it weather modification, or experimentation, for war, and or population reduction), pushed by Media (what news about that), Government, and Cooperation's. They seem to be aiding in speeding process of crop fail, already happening due to earth changes, with extreme global temps cooling in the winter, and summer temps show an opposite swing, being just as extreme. Also the toxins being used would have an effect to the soil, plant, animal grazing ability, insect population, as well a host of other noticeable and not understood side effects. Could this causing farmers to lose a seasonal production, that it only takes a few situations of bad weather cycles, no rain, to much heat or not enough water, for poor crop returns. Add to that little or no subsidies, to offset the bad times. How would farmers avoid banks from calling the loans on equipment, and mortgages on the land they lease, resulting possible bankruptcy. Would this not limiting the amount of production by fewer farming Coop's, less choice, in the quality and quantity of foods.

In steps the government to push towards GMO food production, to answer the call of famine and all that poison to promote modifying human genetics through food consumption if they can't stab with a needle. The company's that will profit from this activity will be the pharmaceuticals, Monsanto, and the health care reform industry. With the government, dictating what to eat for increase population control. Again, nothing new about that as well. So is on to something and just calling it something else to stay under the radar?

LQB said:
A friend sent me this account recently:

While taking [my dog] for a walk today I noticed 5 or 6 chemtrails which made u-turns. I went back to the house and got a camera to take the attached photo. Things had blurred a bit during the interim, but 3 u-trails are still visible. The second attachment is an attempt to add arrows the the photo to indicate what I am talking about. The photo doesn't do justice to what I saw with my eyes. When I first saw the u-trails they were clearly of the same source and nature as the many "straight" trails and there were 5 or so in an almost geometrically spaced progression. If you use your imagination I think you can see a couple more blurred u-trails in line with the ones I marked. I don't recall seeing an airliner make a u-turn before, let alone several in a pattern.

Hi LQB,

Do you have military base anywhere close to where you live ? Airliners do not make such sharp turns, but military jets can.

chmod +rwx machine said:
LQB said:
A friend sent me this account recently:

While taking [my dog] for a walk today I noticed 5 or 6 chemtrails which made u-turns. I went back to the house and got a camera to take the attached photo. Things had blurred a bit during the interim, but 3 u-trails are still visible. The second attachment is an attempt to add arrows the the photo to indicate what I am talking about. The photo doesn't do justice to what I saw with my eyes. When I first saw the u-trails they were clearly of the same source and nature as the many "straight" trails and there were 5 or so in an almost geometrically spaced progression. If you use your imagination I think you can see a couple more blurred u-trails in line with the ones I marked. I don't recall seeing an airliner make a u-turn before, let alone several in a pattern.

Hi LQB,

Do you have military base anywhere close to where you live ? Airliners do not make such sharp turns, but military jets can.

The pic was taken in the Denver area, and yes there are airbases. I've seen many fighter jets flying in formation in that area, but I've never seen them spread out so far as in the pic trails. Also, they usually fly much lower.

One last thought, (not to drag this subject out :headbash:) is there have been people, and watch dog groups, that monitor this actvity, and have collected supposed samples, of what has drift down to the surface. They in turn have brought the samples to labs for analysis, that have shown high concentration's of chemical Barium being present. But it should also be noted that Barium is used as additives in commercial and military jet fuels. The compounds are toxic though.

Barium From: http://en.wikipedia.or/wiki/barium

Barium (bɛəriəm/ BAIR-ee-əm) is a chemical element with the symbol Ba and atomic number 56. It is the fifth element in Group 2, a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal. Barium is never found in nature in its pure form due to its reactivity with air. Its oxide is historically known as baryta but it reacts with water and carbon dioxide and is not found as a mineral. The most common naturally occurring minerals are the very insoluble barium sulfate, BaSO4 (barite), and barium carbonate, BaCO3 (witherite). Barium's name originates from Greek barys (βαρύς), meaning "heavy", describing the high density of some common barium-containing ores.

Precautions;
Soluble barium compounds are poisonous. At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, whereas higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis. This may be due to its ability to block potassium ion channels which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.[15] However, individual responses to barium salts vary widely, with some being able to handle barium nitrate casually without problems, and others becoming ill from working with it in small quantities. Barium acetate was used by Marie Robards to poison her father in Texas in 1993. She was tried and convicted in 1996.[16]

Non-toxicity of barium sulfateBecause it is highly insoluble in water as well as stomach acids, barium sulfate can be taken orally. It is eliminated completely from the digestive tract. Unlike other heavy metals, barium does not bioaccumulate.[17][18] However, inhaled dust containing barium compounds can accumulate in the lungs, causing a benign condition called baritosis.[19]

The not-so-secret ingredient: Stadis 450 (dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt)

Qbit -http://chemtrails.cc/ DRAFT - 2-2009

The most commonly used commercial turbine jet fuels today are named JET-A, JET-A1, and JET-B. All of these are kerosene type fuels except JET-B which is a kerosene-naphtha blend for colder climates [1, 2]. JET-A is used internationally and JET-A1 is available only in the US. The US military primarily uses its own kerosene jet fuel, JP-8, which is similar to JET-A1 [11, 2].
A number of chemical additives are used in these fuels including corrosion inhibitors,
temperature stabilizers, detergents, and static electricity dissipators. Static dissipators are of
particular importance to atmospheric aerosol and environmental research, due to their metal
content and their widespread use in commercial and military jet fuel [17, 8].

Octel Starreon Stadis® 450 is a static dissipator, comprised of dinonylnapthalene sulfonic acid and other
organic solvents, and according to the product MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), it
contains two "trade secret" ingredients [18]. Stadis 450 is the only approved anti-static
additive for use in Air Force aviation fuels, including JP-8, JP-5, JET-A1, and JET-B [9].
DuPont, the original manufacturer, reports having divested its production of Stadis 450 in
September of 1994 to Octel Starreon LLC , now a subsidiary of Innospec Fuel Specialties.
Innospec also manufactures another static dissipator additive called Statsafe®. However,
according to Exxon Mobil, Stadis 450 continues to be the static dissipator of choice for
commercial and military aviation [17].

... static dissipator additive is widely used in jet kerosene .... Stadis® 450 is the only
additive currently manufactured for use in aviation turbine fuels approved by the major
turbine and airframe manufacturers.

Although the "trade secret" ingredients are well protected by the manufacturer, a recent study
contracted by the EPA [10] and other sources strongly imply that these ingredients are salts of
barium and/or calcium. The EPA classifies this dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt
as a "HPV" (High Production Volume) chemical, meaning it is "produced or imported into the
United States in quantities of 1 million pounds or more per year [12]." This same study reports
that "Based on the available toxicity results, dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt
appears to be the most biologically active member of the [dinonylnaphthalene] category [10]."

It is hypothesized that jet exhaust aerosol [4] is responsible for cloud seeding, rainbow
diffraction, and dichroism observed in persistent contrails [5]. While "skeptics" may dismiss
the very existence of persistent contrails, the phenomenon is widespread and commonly
accepted among atmospheric scientists [7]. The exact cause of aerosol cloud seeding has
been the subject of endless debate, but it has been shown conclusively that the earth's
albedo, or its overall reflectivity, is increased by contrail aerosol.

In the 3 days after the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001 during which the FAA grounded all
commercial aircraft in the US, a unique opportunity to study atmospheric aerosol presented
itself. David J. Travis, University of Wisconsin found significant changes in surface
temperature and presented his findings to the American Meteorological Society [6].

There are a number of byproducts of combustion of kerosene jet fuel and its additives,
including water, carbon dioxide, soot, sulfuric and nitrous acid, sulfur and nitrogen oxides, and
metal ions [3], although this is by no means a complete list. Carbon monoxide and aromatic
hydrocarbons also result from incomplete combustion.

Aerosol and contrail formation processes in an aircraft plume and wake as a function of plume age and temperature [4]. (image courtesy GRID-Arendal) Not surprisingly, UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme) only makes casual mention
of these metal particles, and fails to provide any information as to their role in atmospheric
aerosol formation.

If one phenomenon gives away the presence of metals in the aerosol, it would be the large number of high altitude rainbows produced by contrail aerosol. Virtually unheard of prior to 1990, bright rainbows, sometimes referred to as "circumhorizon arcs" or more commonly, "chembows," can be observed regularly wherever jet aircraft fly.
According to a patent issued to Hughes Aircraft Company for dispersing metallic aerosol into the stratosphere, particles may stay suspended for up to a year. Hughes Aircraft, a major US defense contractor [14, 15], has been bought and sold by other defense contractors such as Boeing and Raytheon in recent years.
Exeprt from United States Patent 5003186: The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft; one exemplary
technique may be via the jet fuel as suggested by prior work regarding the metallic
particles. Once the tiny particles have been dispersed into the atmosphere, the
particles may remain in suspension for up to one year.

To avoid making qualitative judgments, I will not belabor the point that the horizon has been
consistently gray, anywhere near commercial airports, since at least the early 1990s. But it
would appear that the metal aerosol is indeed being dispersed, and staying suspended. While
corporate media generally claims there can be no further debate about climate change, there
are thousands of respected scientists who dispute the notion that atmospheric CO2 is the
primary cause, and take exception to the idea that human intervention is required to "correct"
it. At least 400 of them have testified to this effect to the US Senate [16].

Critical thinkers must question whether, with such flimsy scientific evidence, controlling the
climate is the true motivation behind this metal aerosol dispersal. A 10 mile thick blanket of
metal aerosol may have other uses to the militaries of the world, particularly in the fields of
surveillance, aircraft and missile guidance, radar ducting, and radio frequency weapons
systems.
Citations 1. http://www.csgnetwork.com/jetfuel.html
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel
3. GRID-Arendal in collaboration with United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).

http://www.grida.no/publications/other/ipcc_sr/?src=/climate/ipcc/aviation/034.htm
4. http://chemtrails.cc/2009/01/27/arkansas-news-report/
5. http://chemtrails.cc/2009/01/25/what-are-chembows/
6. http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2002/05/52512
7. http://www.agu.org/sci_soc/prrl/prrl9919.html
8. DETAIL SPECIFICATION, TURBINE FUEL, AVIATION, KEROSENE TYPE, JP-8 (NATO

F-34), NATO F-35, and JP-8+100 (NATO F-37) [pdf]. U.S. Army. Downloaded from http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/stddgn/data%5C078_24_28%5CPreviews%5C15880.pdf 9. AEF Fuels Management Pocket Guide [pdf]. U.S. Air Force. Downloaded from
http://www.aflma.hq.af.mil/lgj/AEF_fules_book_2007_final.pdf
10. High Production Volume (HPV) Challenge Program Test Plan and Data Review,
Dinonylnaphthalene Category [pdf].
http://www.epa.gov/hpv/pubs/summaries/dinapcat/c15766tp.pdf
11. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/systems/engines-fuel.htm
12. http://www.epa.gov/hpvis/
13. PermitApplicationReports200808-Marathon_Stadis_450.pdf Source:
http://www.louisvilleky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/E20509AE-4D28-4603-83B3-
B16A640C9D10/0/PermitApplicationReports200808.pdf
14. Hughes Aircraft Company
15. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_Aircraft
16. Over 400 Prominent Scientists Disputed Man-Made Global Warming Claims in 2007.
From http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.SenateReport
17. Exxon Mobil World Jet Fuel Specifications with Avgas Supplement. From:
http://www.exxonmobilaviation.com/AviationGlobal/Files/WorldJetFuelSpec2008_1.pdf
18. Octel Starreon Stadis 450 MSDS

Chemtrails News LA, USA News Segment on Chemtrails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFpF-c8Jgx0

Do yourselves a favor and check out this Introduction to Clouds:
http://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/cloud_chart/

Not only are there NEW clouds in today's world, but many of them are the result of CHEMTRAILS. I kid you not!

"NASA is interested in clouds because they are an integral part of the water cycle, and because they are a controlling factor in the Energy budget of the Earth. This chart provides a basic introduction to the identification of clouds. The reverse contains a much more detailed cloud chart from NOAA's National Weather Service."

This is your government talking, so it must be THE TRUTH.

Bidoche said:

Not only are there NEW clouds in today's world, but many of them are the result of CHEMTRAILS. I kid you not!

Sez who?

Perceval said:
Bidoche said:

Sez who?

Perceval, if you can't see the images (download the PDF) and notice that some of the clouds, for example the one identified as a Contrail, is in reality a chemical trail, you're obviously a mind-controlled muppet (sorry for my frankness). Get a Life!

Bidoche said:
Perceval said:
Bidoche said:

Sez who?

Perceval, if you can't see the images (download the PDF) and notice that some of the clouds, for example the one identified as a Contrail, is in reality a chemical trail, you're obviously a mind-controlled muppet (sorry for my frankness). Get a Life!

If you belive that the current Govement in the states is truthfull, caring, honest, or has you in there best favor, then "they" own you, hook, line, and sinker.

And also think, what is to be gained by your comment to Perceval, but a reflection of a closed mind, inspired by fear, as the C's have said many times. This forum is about unwrapping the the program you have just exposed with in you. Are you interested in Darkness, or Light?

Here is a video from questionable source's. I would ask can tell fact from fiction? Between the truth and the lie. Caution the ending is a bit mellow dramatic, or is it?

True Reptilian Shapeshifters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVc4oZkRJV4&feature=related

Bidoche said:
Perceval said:
Bidoche said:

Sez who?

aaahhh ok. I think you are more mind-controlled than he is.
are you a little bit emotional overexcited ?
maybe there are other factors that have to be considered and that's maybe what he's trying to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom