Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

Last Tuesday night on Coast to Coast AM there was an excellent show on Chemtrails. Clifford Carnicom, one of the best researchers on the Chemtrails issue, was interviewed for 3 hours by George Noory. This is the best interview I've ever heard on Chemtrails and the details provided by Clifford were just amazing. You can listen to the archived show at www(d)coasttocoastam(d)com. To listen to the archives, it requires a subscription of $6.95 per month, but it is well worth it to hear these amazing interviews.

By the way, Clifford was one of the first to present serious research on the issue back in the late 1990's, right after the massive chemtrail program began to be noticed by people across the US in late 1997, and then shortly afterwards in NATO countries. Cliff's web site is: hxxp://www.carnicom.com
After Cliff's web site first went up, he tracked the IP addresses of the visitors to his site. Even though he was not very well known at the time and didn't have much outreach, he noticed that the military took an early and massive interest in his research and was constantly monitoring his web site, until the military began to mask their IP addresses

Clifford has taken more samples of Chemtrails substances than anyone else that I know of and has lab tested them. He has verified that the primary constituents are metalic salts - barium being the most prevelent. The samples have also contained strange biological components, such as desecated red blood cells, and various molds and bacteria. The samples also contain extremely fine unnatural filimants, even smaller than asbestos fibers. These particles and filiments have been found to be as small as sub-micron in size, which typically can cause a whole host of health issues. Could this explain why there has been so many reports of respiratory problems associated with chemtrail spraying? Why has there been a 6-fold increase in asthma among children in the last decade?

Anyway, I highly recommend this show and Clifford's research.

Another good chemtrails web site I recommend is www(d)chemtrails911(d)com

By the way, it is important for people to understand that these chemtrails - more properly called "aerosol sprays" - DO NOT COME OUT OF THE ENGINE EXHAUST. These plumes are released through SEPARATE SPRAY NOZZLES. In the right conditions, you can observe BOTH the contrails and the Aerosol plumes coming out of these military tanker aircraft. The normal contrails stay as relatively thin lines and disappear pretty rappidly WITHIN SECONDS OR MINUTES, while the aerosol plumes can be observed to be much thicker and are persistant, spreading out over hours until creating a haze.

Here is a good close-up picture of one of these Air Force tankers clearly showing the spray nozzles as separate from the engine axhaust:

wow.jpg

Regarding the picture, if you enter "boeing fuel dump chute" into a certain search engine and follow the top link to a certain "disinfo" site you'll find more about the pic. They've identified it as an E-6 Tacoma, a variant on the B-707 airframe. Those are fuel dump chutes for (obviously) dumping fuel when needed, which usually is when you need to land asap but have too much fuel onboard to land safely. The chutes are in the same position on the E3-D AWACS.

Over the past 8 to 10 years, I have noticed, very often even daily at times, the flying of planes in the upper atmosphere. these are not regular passenger planes though. Rather these flights travel much higher! As they CRISS CROSS the sky: in these HELTER SKELTER formations,they leave an odvious
trail, now known as the CON-TRAIL. This occures on a regular basis; this cloud cover then does not disapate, rather it floates, to a certain height then it spreads out. This is not one plane, mind you but several, traveling from horizion to horizion, till the sky is covered. By afternoon the sky, now a gray haze cannot show the sky of blue by mid-afternoon. Though this occurance is right in front of all; to see, it seems that with this comes some sort of, reaction, where people are in a near canatonic state.Then after a bit of odvious, pointing out people, no longer give me that, OH- O.K. he's not all there look. Now the concerned, person appeares! This after only 10 years of, pointing out.
I do know that in the area in which I live, the RESPITORY failure rate is epidemic (HUM).
There is also the Microwave-antena, situation that is popping up, in all areas. Upon checking, the problems caused by, said waves cause something, similar to RADIATION BURNS! ALSO, these waves
cause the same results that, your micro-wave oven does! GET it MICROWAVES. Right; on a regular basis! Why? you ask, for phone service? Ha.
FOLKS I am just a regular American; and I'm wondering, why are our neighobor's are so in a DAZE,
that they can't or won't open their eyes, to this LIFE changing situation!

Every morning - same thing : I see these things :

http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/chem/1.jpg
http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/chem/2.jpg
http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/chem/3.jpg
http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/chem/4.jpg

3.jpg

Are they chemtrails ?

They could also be upper level atmospheric phenomena, i.e. condensation that lingers because the upper atmosphere is disturbed.

The weather has been kind of strange around here lately and yesterday morning I noticed very high "buttermilk" clouds which generally indicate upper level disturbances that precede storms by a day or so. In fact, this "sign in the sky" is very old and when I was a child it was pointed out to me that the "buttermilk sky" meant storms coming. It was something that was rather common in Florida before hurricanes (sometimes up to a day or two in advance of the arrival of the storm.)

So, yesterday there were these upper level buttermilk clouds. Over the course of the day, most of them cleared away in the hot sun, but then, in the evening, as we were sitting out on the terrace watching the sky, I noted a few wisps of them in evidence. As we were watching, there was air traffic. Now, the area we observe from our terrace is the "crossroads of Europe," so to say. It's probably right over the Pyrenees and there is a HUGE amount of commercial air-traffic all the time. It is always upper level traffic, too.

So, the sky was mostly clear at the beginning of this observation period, with a few wisps of the upper level clouds, and then as the sun began to set, something changed and the trails began to manifest.

At first, they were weak and wispy and then they got stronger and more dense.

Like I said, there is a LOT of air traffic there, being the crossroads of U.S. to Europe, Europe to Africa, Spain to France, UK to points south, etc, so I was able to observe this as it progressed... At this latitude, there is a lot of light even after the sun sets, too.

So, my guess is that what I was seeing was a rapid cooling of the upper level atmosphere due to the setting of the sun, and this cooling contributed to the beginning of the formation of contrails which got stronger and more dense as that layer of the atmosphere cooled.

In the end, what I was seeing was very much what is in the photo above, with the "buttermilky" appearance that some of the contrails take on under those types of atmospheric conditions.

My verdict on the above photo would be "No, those are not chemtrails."

I agree with Laura.

Although I am convinced that chemtrails are sprayed now and then (we know this because it has been admitted), what we see as of the past years is contrails, combined with a changed climate, more particularly a change in our atmosphere. This, by itself is already alarming.

For some reason, the level of relative humidity that can be reached in the air before condensation of water vapour occurs has become much higher. Not always, not everywhere, but now and than there are entire regions where the water vapour does not seem to result in condensation or the formation of water droplets, like right now above Belgium actually.

The result is that there is less precipitation (since months we didn’t see much rain which has caused our well to become dry and we had to call in the fire brigade. I now have two cubic meter containers stored with slightly chlorinated water which I find a bummer)

The exhaust present in contrails provides miniscule crystallisation centres for water droplets to form. While in the past the length of such contrails could be used as a measure for weather changes, the relative humidity has now become so high that the contrails no longer dissolve again and can even result in formation of low stratus clouds.
(Note: very high up condensation is actually sublimation wherein water vapour is directly transformed to ice)

What we also see is that when condensation finally happens, the potential energy stored in the atmosphere has become way higher as it used to in the past. This can explain the fierceness of hurricanes, but also of thunderstorms, a phenomenon that we agreed upon is indeed happening worldwide.

The increase of water vapour present in our atmosphere results in a serious global warming effect.
If I remember well, water vapour is ten times stronger "greenhouse gas" as carbon dioxide, and we are talking about tens of percentages while when considering carbon dioxide we are only talking about 0.5 percent of our atmosphere. And of that 0.5 percent only 4 percent is to be attributed to human influence?

As of now I am willing to accept (as a working hypothesis) one of the theories that I encountered (can’t find some reference though).
Our sun is more active resulting to climatological changes on every single planet of our solar system. This increased activity results in increased magnetic shielding (for certain planets) against incoming cosmic radiation. In the past such incoming cosmic rays left a trail of ionized particles that provided the necessary crystallization centres for water vapour condensation and/or sublimation. As our atmosphere is better shielded from such cosmic rays, there are less crystallisation centres and the relative humidity goes way up.

I am confident that I miss data and that the theory has some gaps in it. I like it as a working hypothesis because of its coherence and multitude of phenomena it can explain.

I forgot about contrails as opposed to chemtrails. So, my answer was too fast - sorry.

Because of your description I now remember a similar contrail effect in front of our faces:

When the weather conditions are right (clean air, not too cold) and you exhale, you can NOT see the usual white mist/haze forming in your breath. Then a car passes by, creating pollution/condesation nuclei, and the white mist/haze DOES form in your breath for a short time.

Charles said:
Although I am convinced that chemtrails are sprayed now and then (we know this because it has been admitted), what we see as of the past years is contrails, combined with a changed climate, more particularly a change in our atmosphere. This, by itself is already alarming.
This is, in fact, SO alarming that any ideas about "chem trails" pale in comparison to the importance of the very obvious natural changes in our atmosphere.

Maybe that's why the "chemtrail" thing is so popular? Maybe it is a deliberate disinfo campaign, supported by some obvious, incompetent, occasional spraying of chemicals over metropolitan areas just to keep the rumor flying and the confusion going?

Yes, the weather is strange.

I live in the south of france and what we see now is a typical autumn weather : every day, at 14h (1 p.m.) we begin to see some cumulonimbus forming, at 15-16h wind begins to be strong, and at 17-18 sometimes we have a few drops of rain, but usually nothing happens, and cumulonimbus disappears.
After (20-22h), we see altocumulus.

nuages_01.jpg

That is typical autumn wheather, but now it's at spring too. I'm not the only one to think that it's strange.
Here is a common cumulonimbus :

2.jpg

5.jpg

and
http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/orage/1.jpg
http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/orage/3.jpg
http://www.gloire-au-michoud.com/orage/4.jpg

Other contrail-like cloud & contrails :

conlikemq4.jpg

I think the big line is an "old" contrail.
In the evening and morning, there is always some big contrail-like coulds like this. I never noted them before.
conlike2at7.jpg

conlike3uu8.jpg

Charles said:
As of now I am willing to accept (as a working hypothesis) one of the theories that I encountered ( can’t find some reference though ).
Our sun is more active resulting to climatological changes on every single planet of our solar system. This increased activity results in increased magnetic shielding (for certain planets) against incoming cosmic radiation. In the past such incoming cosmic rays left a trail of ionized particles that provided the necessary crystallization centres for water vapour condensation and/or sublimation. As our atmosphere is better shielded from such cosmic rays, there are less crystallisation centres and the relative humidity goes way up.

I am confident that I miss data and that the theory has some gaps in it. I like it as a working hypothesis because of its coherence and multitude of phenomena it can explain.
And now we have a reference. Thank you SOTTteam :
From : http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/135013-Climate+Change%3A+Read+the+sunspots

Timothy Patterson said:
However, there was a problem. Despite this clear and repeated correlation, the measured variations in incoming solar energy were, on their own, not sufficient to cause the climate changes we have observed in our proxies. In addition, even though the sun is brighter now than at any time in the past 8,000 years, the increase in direct solar input is not calculated to be sufficient to cause the past century's modest warming on its own. There had to be an amplifier of some sort for the sun to be a primary driver of climate change.
Indeed, that is precisely what has been discovered. In a series of groundbreaking scientific papers starting in 2002, Veizer, Shaviv, Carslaw, and most recently Svensmark et al., have collectively demonstrated that as the output of the sun varies, and with it, our star's protective solar wind, varying amounts of galactic cosmic rays from deep space are able to enter our solar system and penetrate the Earth's atmosphere. These cosmic rays enhance cloud formation which, overall, has a cooling effect on the planet. When the sun's energy output is greater, not only does the Earth warm slightly due to direct solar heating, but the stronger solar wind generated during these "high sun" periods blocks many of the cosmic rays from entering our atmosphere. Cloud cover decreases and the Earth warms still more.
The opposite occurs when the sun is less bright. More cosmic rays are able to get through to Earth's atmosphere, more clouds form, and the planet cools more than would otherwise be the case due to direct solar effects alone. This is precisely what happened from the middle of the 17th century into the early 18th century, when the solar energy input to our atmosphere, as indicated by the number of sunspots, was at a minimum and the planet was stuck in the Little Ice Age. These new findings suggest that changes in the output of the sun caused the most recent climate change. By comparison, CO2 variations show little correlation with our planet's climate on long, medium and even short time scales.
This could well explain the situation in the lower layers of our stratosphere where our planes usually fly when on cruising speed.
There are entire regions up there where those layers are now found to be SUPER-saturated with water vapour. A little trigger suffices to get your cloud formation. Other factors that might cause the super-saturation (besides lack of cosmic rays), are the water that is entered into our stratosphere due to burning of kerosene, and the sudden cooling of our higher atmosphere (sky is literally falling).

Still, I think there are also other aggravating factors which are caused by human industrial messing around.

Chlorinated and/or fluorinated carbohydrates, CFC's or freons, are known to break down the ozone layer, which results in more UV radiation, which results in die off of oceanic algae (they are VERY sensitive), which results in decreased capturing of CO2 but also in decreased production of MSM (methylsulfonyl methane) which results in decreased cloud formation which results in warming and even more UV triggered death of algae which results in ...

Charles said:
Chlorinated and/or fluorinated carbohydrates, CFC's or freons, are known to break down the ozone layer, which results in more UV radiation, which results in die off of oceanic algae (they are VERY sensitive), which results in decreased capturing of CO2 but also in decreased production of MSM (methylsulfonyl methane) which results in decreased cloud formation which results in warming and even more UV triggered death of algae which results in ...
I don't know if the ozone layer has already been discussed in length. In the early part of "The Wave," which stated "The Cassiopaeans seem to be saying that the depletion of the Ozone layer is NECESSARY for some reason."

03-18-95

Q: (J) Is the depletion of the ozone layer a part of the equation required for the wave...

A: In third density reality, it is important.
Just wanted to include that here.

Probably not at all connected because of 2/3 months between them, but I thought it's worth making the link that the photos I took were of trails directly above the recently flooded area (Sheffield/Rotherham) in the following article. Also 45 miles north and south from this location has had more or less the same trail activity, followed by similar rainfall (and flooding).

UK_flood.jpg

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/135617-UK:+Bigger+storms+are+on+the+way

While there were still heavy trail activity in the skies on occasions, overall I noticed very little in the skies compared to Mar/Apr in the weeks leading up to the floods (when it was clear enough to see the sky that is, being in the UK :/ ). Surely its not possible to create atmospheric conditions to manipulate weather 2/3 months later?

Just to add. The media take on what happened was as usual totally out of proportion, their mention of roaring torrents through streets, mass chaos and destruction of the city was laughable. Sheffield is a very hilly area, so the steady rainfall (not heavy or severe storm-like rainfall as the media would have you believe) continued over a large area for 2/3 days, then ran down the hills bypassing the poor substandard drainage system, finally collecting in the 5 rivers that run through the city. The media's favourite picture above for full effect (like most others) is a flood plain, one of the rivers just out of shot started to rise (as they all did), burst its bank, as it also did only weeks before (covering roads) after similar but more localised rainfall, but this time reached a pocket of house. These houses are known to be directly in a high flood risk area by the Environment Agency (below), strange that didn't get a mention in the mass hysteria.

id1621245635

R.

Back
Top Bottom