Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

polarityparadox said:
Has anybody anywhere found some legitimate evidence for atmospheric changes of, lets say, an...EM or a longitudinal standing wave nature, possibly? I know that guy at humanresonance.org has some pretty fascinating sonar or satellite? shots of atmospheric conditions briefly taking on octagonal standing wave symetries al a arcs mathematical model
And where did you learn about longitudinal standing waves? From some physics books or from cranks? Did you learn it from Col. Tom Bearden?

ark said:
polarityparadox said:
Has anybody anywhere found some legitimate evidence for atmospheric changes of, lets say, an...EM or a longitudinal standing wave nature, possibly? I know that guy at humanresonance.org has some pretty fascinating sonar or satellite? shots of atmospheric conditions briefly taking on octagonal standing wave symetries al a arcs mathematical model
And where did you learn about longitudinal standing waves? From some physics books or from cranks? Did you learn it from Col. Tom Bearden?
No, I base my tentative trust in their existence due to the existence of this man's work:

_http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=47_Papers&page=1&sublevel=0

he has some very compelling experiments (among others) that appear to show the specific differences btw. lighting lightbulbs with longitudinal vs. hertzian electricity.

he has videos online, just google or youtube them, I think he is not so easily dismissed. And while I can trust that your mathematical analysis of Beardon may show inconsistentcies, part of the reason he attempted (among other reasons, I'm sure) a mathematical explanation was to see if he could ground the essentially incontrovertable experiments of john bedini with his various motors (which are fascinating, especially since a school girl can re-create them). So while beardon may have internal mathematical inconsistentcies, the real experiments going on by various people have convinced me that there may be a real basis to the longitudinal waves that tesla was alleged to have found and harnessed.

polarityparadox said:
[
No, I base my tentative trust in their existence due to the existence of this man's work:

_http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=47_Papers&page=1&sublevel=0
Well, I wrote about Meyl on my Polish blog. Under the title: Pseudoscience:

http://arkadiusz.jadczyk.salon24.pl/43111,index.html

how do i get that translated into english? can you apply babelfish or something like that to your site so that at least I can read even a bad translation?? or do you have a english version somewhere??

best
Benjamin

I don't know for sure if ChemTRAILS are fact or fiction. What I DO KNOW is I went outside, at lunchtime, to smoke and I looked up (as usual). The deep blue sky looked like a checker board. And... I saw no less than 6 high altitude airplanes, (guess they are), all were flying parallel to each other in an east to west route. It just seems odd to me to see that many planes, running parallel, racing east to west.

I'm just curious if anyone else out there see an odd checkerboard pattern up in the sky?
By the way, yesterday the same thing happened, but I second guess myself that the planes up there were "normal" passenger jets? It would be curious if others see the same thing at the same time, at different locations?

edited for poor typing skills...

update: Twenty(20) minutes later the checkerboard pattern has disintegrated into wispy, willowy, hazy, white, upper level "clouds". Floating towards Columbus, Ohios capital.?.?.? So much for the clear blue sky. Sorry for the noise, but sometimes I just has to ask to find out if perhaps I'm just to 'conspiracy' minded...

Before all of these fires burning here in Northern California obscured the skies with smoke, I saw several checkerboard patterns criss-crossing the sky this past April, May, and early June that shortly turned into wispy cloud formations. The activity appears to have been stepped up in my neck of the woods recently.

Amazing, isn't it, how so many people go about their daily lives and don't even bother to glance up at the sky now and then? Even more amazing is their nonchalance at the event if they do view it. I remember seeing jet contrails as a kid in the sixties. They disappeared totally and never criss-crossed, nor did they leave "cloudy" skies.

Unsure as to what the activity represents. Every time I see it, I feel strange. Could be related to HAARP and mind control. The weather change and poisoning angles popular with some sites on the subject aren't very convincing, OSIT.

Check out these threads (among many) for more discussion/data about chemtrails:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=832
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4764&p=6

With temperatures soaring here in the North of europe , at 31 c , clear blue skies it dawned on me last week that I have not seen one chemtrail during these hot periods of late.

This is highly unusual here , as in the last number of years such days where never allowed without the trails criss crossing all over the sky.

So im wondering what has changed.

Just thought that i would report none chemtrails as well as chemtrails.

Well, there have been some particularly strange "vapour trials" over my house maybe once a week for the last few weeks.

On one of the days, I made use of an old disposable camera that was lying around the house. When I get the photo's developed, I'll see if I can put them up here.

T.C.

Don't forget that contrails, or those streaky clouds produced by aircraft, do not form when the atmosphere is below a certain temperature. So it is possible that the "chemtrails" you are referring to are nothing more than contrails, and since it's been hot lately where you are, that would explain the lack of contrails.

Third_Density_Resident said:
Don't forget that contrails, or those streaky clouds produced by aircraft, do not form when the atmosphere is below a certain temperature. So it is possible that the "chemtrails" you are referring to are nothing more than contrails, and since it's been hot lately where you are, that would explain the lack of contrails.
Whether Contrails or chemtrails there has not been any of either ,nothing but clear blue skies , also as i mention in the post , on very hot days in the past few years there have usually been chems or contrails whether it be high or lower temperatures.

Changing environment or not, there is no doubt from here in California that we've been heavily sprayed since late 2005. I myself have been very ill since this aerosol spraying campaign began in my area in Oct. 2005. It continued for about a year on a daily basis. Since this, there have been two years back to back, of the least rainfall in California's history dating back over 140 years to 1868. About 5 or 6 weeks after this spraying began, I became ill. I know for 100 percent fact I am ill from the spraying. Even my neighbor died! She was only 37 and the doc said she died of Legionairre's Disease! The only problem with that is that Legionairres is non-existent in California with such dry climate. I am convinced it is from one of the many chemicals they now know are in chemtrails. This isn't weather modification, it's weather biowarfare!
_www.dontchemtrailmebro.com/

I noticed that here in the Northeast we had a chemtrail holiday that lasted for about a month or so. The trails are back now, however, so don't get your hopes up. I am still of the opinion that the aluminum oxide serves to increase atmospheric conductivity as well as to reflect sunlight so even if they know that temperatures are dropping they will continue spraying in order to facilitate HAARP and Qwen tower radiation.

'Strange Days, Strange Skies'

_http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=1&w=1&x=0&p=14

Takes a while to download.

the rabbit said:
With temperatures soaring here in the North of europe , at 31 c , clear blue skies it dawned on me last week that I have not seen one chemtrail during these hot periods of late.
It was 30 C here in the south of France today and we have had relatively clear skies for the past week, hot too, but late afternoon today they started the trails with a vengeance. It would have made for a rather pretty sunset had I not known the source. I watched some planes laying trails, while simultaneously at the same altitude others did not, instead leaving naturally dissipating condensation trails.

Count your blessings.

Back
Top Bottom