Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

fwiw, I don't think there is a direct connection in terms of trails over a particular location, other than an indication of overall rapid change in general atmospheric conditions - which in itself, is HUGE in its implications.

Rotherham has had heavy chemtrails for a long time. Elsewhere, where I live (not telling!) has also had vast amounts of chemtrail grid-patterns etc.. just like your pictures. but no mad rainfall, and no flooding.

I note with DAILY activity more and more chemtrails are being unleashed in the
Portland OR area. It started in the past few years with one or two chem-trails per
day but lately I am seeing 6 to 10 trails daily and it is increasing. I also note that
the trails seem more concentrated and the spread (dispersions) are much more
thicker and denser. I also seem to note that there is a gloomy pall (feeling?) over
the populace and it seems some are feeling downright irritable, "hung over", and
not themselves for reasons that cannot be easily explained.

yesterday night around 19:00/20:00 PM, our sky was nice and clear , but after a few minutes or so suddenly 2/3 airplanes appeared and they started to make these lines, they made a straight line and then they turned around to create another, I guess these are chem trails?

Pic 1 - http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/141/spa0498bp1.jpg
Pic 2 - http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spa0499sr7.jpg
Pic 3 - http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7008/spa0501qu3.jpg
Pic 4 -

spa0510cx2.jpg

A little note here: I noticed that most of these contrails are lower in the the
atmosphere and at the same time, I saw a jet very, very high in the same
general area. What was very different was, that there was a very, very small
length of trail behind this plane and it appeared to dissipate very quickly, and
from my perspective at that height, the plane appeared to be 1/16" and the trail
appeared to be 1-2". I'd venture to guess that the air at that height is very cold
and rarefied and thus less prone to leaving vapor trails.

From the photo given by Adam, notice the plan with the thinest trail, now imagine
a plane that is much, much higher and then compare the length of the trail with
lower flying planes. Anyone want to snap pictures for comparisons?

I saw this with my own eyes and unfortunately I did not snap a picture of it for
comparisons, but at least I think I understood what I saw.

BBUDDIST123 said:
O
There is also the Microwave-antena, situation that is popping up, in all areas. Upon checking, the problems caused by, said waves cause something, similar to RADIATION BURNS!
This is your statement without any support whatsoever. Please, provide DATA. Photos, evidence of the cause.
Otherwise you are not doing a good service for anybody. You may as well be disinforming. This is not the way
to act. This is not the way we act on this forum.

pneumaticmatt said:
So, it may be that salting the atmosphere (chemtrails), does two things 1) Introduction of an electric current into the "plasma", will increase the temperature and therefore the conductivity will also increase thereby enabling HAARP signals farther carry. 2) Increases the salt content (and God knows what else is in this soup) of our bodies thereby enabling the weaker waveforms ('sine' waves) to penetrate the nerve cell walls increasing our susceptibility to mind control.
It also may be that salting the atmosphere decreases HARP signals and decreases our susceptibility to mind control. You can't tell without doing a serious research.

These chemtrails are quite real in the Denver area. They are delivered from high altitude by numerous planes when they occur. Watch carefully over a long period of time, and you will see a continuous spread and fall. I have seen these turn off and on suddenly as if switching tanks. What was a beautiful day turns hazy after an hour or so. There are usually many of them and often they criss-cross paths. Does anyone think this activity has your best interests in mind?

The orgonite folks maintain they can be dissapated locally through the use of a "chembuster", a design offshoot from Reich's cloudbuster.

LQB said:
These chemtrails are quite real in the Denver area. They are delivered from high altitude by numerous planes when they occur. Watch carefully over a long period of time, and you will see a continuous spread and fall. I have seen these turn off and on suddenly as if switching tanks. What was a beautiful day turns hazy after an hour or so. There are usually many of them and often they criss-cross paths. Does anyone think this activity has your best interests in mind?
I need to modulate this post just a bit. I spent some time Fri and Sat watching the contrail activity over my area. On Fri, I noticed that some of these trails spread out over a very large area and seemed to blend with lower clouds forming denser and more widespread formations. Eventually a haze appeared at ground level as usual. On Sat the skies started out much clearer with a band of high clouds running along and "hugging" the front range foothills. Nothing unusual about the early contrails, but later in the day, I noticed that many long billowing/expanding contrails would form in the vicinity of this band of high clouds and abruptly end a short distance away from the bank. The effect seemed to be the enlargement of the cloud structure. There were quite a few (~5) that showed this behavior. In the late afternoon, the sky cleared beautifully, and again, a discernable haze at ground level.

And then this from Laura:

(L) But, the fact still remains, in my opinion, that there are a LOT, LOT, LOT of planes flying above us in the past few years! Whether they are dumping anything on our heads, or what, there are an extreme number of planes flying in these upper level criss-cross patterns. Now, whether they are just playing war-games, or they are spy planes, they are doing SOMETHING! What is the reason for all of this upper level flying that results in these criss-crossed contrails that everybody is seeing?

A: A lot of it is "training maneuver"oriented.

Q: Why are they training so many pilots? What are they preparing for?

A: Military budgets must be justified, you know. Review "Military-Industrial Complex 101."

Q: So, this is just training flight, justification of budget, and nothing more than that?

A: Well, we would not say "not anything more to it than that," but, when you say "M-IC," you have said a lot!

Q: Are you implying that there is a build-up of the Military-Industrial Complex for a reason?

A: To preserve status quo during "peacetime." This peace business is not very profitable, you know.

Q: Does that suggest that they are building up to set off a war so they can make more money?

A: Maybe if indeed, and if the populous can be hoodwinked. But, fortunately, the public is less hoodwinkable. Maybe the real enemy is "out there, " rather than "over there." Was it not always?

Q: Does any of this increased aircraft activity have anything to do with the increased awareness and activities of aliens in and around our planet?

A: As always. But, this awareness is factionalized and compartmentalized.

So maybe its all just meteorological in the "atmosphere of the times".

I pointed up at one of the sprayers belching out its thick white discharge I noticed very clearly and directly in its path a dark shadowy line across the sky.

meat robot said:
It appeared as though the plane was tracing the dark line or following it as a guideline and covering it with the spray.
In looking towards the sunrise, was that plane headed towards your location? If so, maybe, perhaps the shadow was caused from the sunshine coming from behind the plane, causing a shadow to "appear" in front of the plane?

edit: strange that I remember an old post of mine where I mention that sometimes I swear to see some sort of grid, like a fishing net, up thar in a clear blue sky, sometimes... Imagination? Eye lash hairs within my field of vision creating an illusion ? Perhaps, but I just dunno...

Yeps.. have witnessed this dark line in front of plane a number of years back , to me the plane was flying into and along the pre layed out faint line. If it has anything to do with sun angles , dont know , though im just surprised it took 30 odd years to see this if it was, but of course possible.

No idea what it could be , why etc.

meat robot said:
I also wonder has anyone else ever observed these dark lines across the sky?
I think this pic shows something similar to what you saw.
7440966222b3b057f53dcdfebcf0f4201844dbb0511179a87aad9a811a638f722036d0e0.jpg

The next pic was taken at the same time, but shows what was behind me. Same trails, but you get to see whats happening above the clouds. When the trails are not much higher than the cloud cover, the sun looks to project the showdow of the trails onto the clouds.

29762444abb874e0ee33f1bc6bf4ddadd7afbcc6ec4480f93aedf4810a516c40d70f62ef.jpg

I've taken loads of photos of chemtrails over the last year, so many i could open an exhibition on the subject. It's a complete joke. I rarely waste my time now.
Some good clear photos i posted on the topic here if you want to see more. http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5705

R.

Also just to add as i was scanning through some photos. Here's good evidence that shows the chemtrails could possibly be turned off and on via some GPS device onboard. I saw 3 planes, one after each other, flying on the same flight path start spraying at just about the exact location. The pics show where the 2nd and 3rd plane's trails where turned on.

26431768ebc8746d4c7873d3d2c6b7a88a4dbeca3a683229dadce65f6fc69a97b424a83a.jpg

66480895ce08742284090552b3988dbca57f315946e3dcc68904e5c212018700be8a0bdb.jpg

R.

The more and more i look at these trails i get the impression its not so much that they are turning the spraying on or off but that the trail is being "activated" in those spots by certain conditions. Perhaps the trails are markers to see how some condition in the atmosphere is shifting and the degree to which the trails manifest in different ways is indicative of the "energetic potential" (i know, fuzzy term) of that zone. Considering the idea that there is a bleed through of deeper and higher dimensions, these trails perhaps are informing the PTB to just what stage this shift is into....

Here in Toronto, the trails are fierce. We just broke an ontario record for most days over 20 degrees c in a row in april (6 i think). I can tell that in the past these would have been mostly bright blue clear days. Not any more, whispy, spidery tendrils, stretched cotton batting all over...

But the way in which the trails sometimes manifest is interesting. I can see all the trails emanating from the location of the airport as I drive down the highway in the morning, arcing up and out in all directions, later it has spread to a soupy collage. Other days not at all. I am getting the feeling that its like that there is a cycling in the atmosperics, like a pulsation maybe? (although maybe just in the spraying program?) I think i will start noting the days of clear and trail and see if there are any patterns.

Has anybody anywhere found some legitimate evidence for atmospheric changes of, lets say, an...EM or a longitudinal standing wave nature, possibly? I know that guy at humanresonance.org has some pretty fascinating sonar or satellite? shots of atmospheric conditions briefly taking on octagonal standing wave symetries al a arcs mathematical model

Back
Top Bottom