Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumiere_du_Code said:
and junta again going to start mobilization, and again caught people everywhere, and taken directly into the zone of "ATO"...
Yes, it is very unfortunate situation and all the while the contribution of NATO is to organize more sanctions _http://sputniknews.com/politics/20141201/1015353673.html that became greatly intensified with the downing of MH17 which they themselves at the very least were complicit in. Only now after more than four months have Malaysia been allowed to join the NATO member dominated investigation team _http://sputniknews.com/europe/20141201/1015354533.html

And while Poland has been active in stirring the trouble in Ukraine, they prefer to leave it at that:
_http://en.ukraina.ru/news/20141201/1011335813.html said:
New Polish Ambassador to Russia Katarzyna Pełczyński-Nałęcz said that Warsaw has decided to freeze the project of operating a 100-km stretch of the Polish-Ukrainian border through which citizens could transit visa-free
[...]
Katarzyna Pełczyński-Nałęcz also said that Warsaw has decided to refuse to accept Ukrainian refugees on its territory. Pełczyński-Nałęcz does not see the need for resettlement of Ukrainian citizens to Poland due to the fact that the situation is quite calm in the central and western regions of Ukraine.
And they do not wish to have any refugees coming in from Eastern Ukraine. In the mean time infighting in the government is picking up:
_http://fortruss.blogspot.dk/2014/12/kolomoisky-declares-war-on-poroshenko.html?spref=fb said:
Kolomoisky declares war on Poroshenko
Blogger/Media Expert Anatoly Sharij _http://sharij.net/7043
Igor Valerevich Kolomoisky is in a difficult situation. And Petro Poroshenko, whose surrounding frankly missed the swelling abscess in the form of a powerful opposition, is already faced with a blatant mud-slinging through incessant leaks in oligarch-controlled media.

About the effectiveness of such leaks, no matter how immoral and ridiculous, ask Oleg Lyashko, who lost a huge percentage of potential voters in a targeted bombardment from Channel 1+1.

It becomes quite obvious that as a result of negotiations around the coalition, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, no doubt - a henchman of Igor Valerievich, will not receive positions expected by Kolomoisky.

This situation is clearly not acceptable to the sponsor of Arseniy Petrovych and "Popular Front."

Privat Group, which is actually in bankruptcy, is not receiving refinancing of Privat Bank from the NBU (National Bank of Ukraine), as it was done during the time of Cubiv, when already lost property was used as a collateral, have not been able to adequately profit from the war, lost assets in Crimea and the East, and has no options for maneuver.

It has to strike. And the target is the President, who controls NBU (through Gontareva), which is a barrier to the implementation of lobbying decisions in favor of Privat. If the Cabinet will not belong to Kolomoisky, the oligarch will lose.

For his part, Poroshenko explicitly accepts the challenge, because all his steps suggest that he is not going to put up with a situation when the head of Dnepropetrovsk region simply "pushes" the President from the political arena, or creates a decorative dummy for New Year's greetings.

The confrontation escalates. Property expropriations carried out by Kolomoisky using territorial battalions result in attempts to subdue these battalions (which are armed groups with carte blanche to exercise unlawful acts) by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.

But these attempts, in turn, instantly are responded with ultimatums to the President by commanders of these battalions.

The commanders now have diplomatic immunity (which of course, no one will cancel at this point for the most ridiculous reasons).

As soon as the Prosecutor General of Ukraine began to initiate criminal proceedings against Privat Group, on the counts of use of force and abuse of power, a massive media attack on Vitaly Yarema immediately began.

He is the evil, he is the hidden enemy. Ukrainians are able to instantly flip a switch with help of absolutely controlled media. And now all seriously believe that the resignation of Yarema will solve some issues.

The issues will be resolved only for the representatives of Privat. For example, for Korban, whose genius was involved in the development of operations near Ilovaisk, leading to tremendous losses.

In fact, everything happens exactly as we predicted. Except that the war will likely be more nasty than I could have imagined a month ago.

Translated by Krisina Rus

thorbiorn said:
In the mean time infighting in the government is picking up:
_http://fortruss.blogspot.dk/2014/12/kolomoisky-declares-war-on-poroshenko.html?spref=fb said:

here "series with Kolomoisky" (in Russian), a video from bottom to top:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank/videos

in short:
allegedly Russian FSB through pranker (actor posing as a famous person) for two months (September and October) via Skype "fraternized" with Kolomoisky, who took the actor for Pavel Gubarev and told him all the secrets, including about Poroshenko and other figures, said that he on the side of the militias, that he admires their courage and even arranged them seats in parliament in Kiev.
He explained this that ostensibly the war is already bothered to all, need to finish it because Kolomoysky incurs losses, and if Zaharchenko and Gubarev be with him in the union, it will be their sponsor in exchange for business in Novorossia.
also the actor make phone calls to bloody pig (Poroshenko), Akhmetov, Semenchenko and others.

I do not know, and no one knows what it really was - the majority inclined to the named version that it was a project secret agency of Russia. but in all these videos Kolomoysky appears almost innocent angel, creates confidence impression that he was "is bleached".
my opinion - he himself could order all this performance to show that he had not really wish anything bad, that he wants to be friends with leaders of Novorossia. Well, how could he have for two months never notice elementary things? from the first frames becomes clear that there is NOT Gubarev. and Kolomoisky, this old tricky Yid, whose security service is cooperating with the Mossad, fell on hook as a naive schoolboy. it looks incredible. and it is completely whiten all events, all crimes that he organized or supported.

--------------

UPD: again my text looks like quote, and I can not fix it: at the end of my editing text are a quote tag that I did not set. I wash it, save post, but nothing changes.

Edit=Quote

punishers of Battalion Azov routinely commit execution militiaman, wearing saucepan on his head, so that its rim touches his neck, and then one of the "fighters" makes a sharp kick to the pan, as a result of breaking the cervical vertebrae. this video from the summer.
and who is there - the terrorists?

https://youtu.be/3yZN60ZW2Q4

Lumiere_du_Code said:
punishers of Battalion Azov routinely commit execution militiaman, wearing saucepan on his head, so that its rim touches his neck, and then one of the "fighters" makes a sharp kick to the pan, as a result of breaking the cervical vertebrae. this video from the summer.
and who is there - the terrorists?

[...]
Lumiere, it is i terrible video, but more interesting, did I understand correctly that they got it from a guy from Israel, who had seen a lot of mayhem etc, but this kind of killing people offended him in particular?

My husband listen Michael Rivero every day, he just told me that Rivero said that a nuclear incident happened in Ukraine. Did anyone heard about it?

Yep, here it is: http://rt.com/news/211047-nuclear-plant-accident-ukraine/

There has been an accident at a nuclear plant in the southeast of Ukraine, Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk has revealed during the first session of his new Cabinet.

A minor accident occurred at Zaporozhskaya nuclear plant, the largest in Europe, last Friday, according to the facility’s website. A reactor was switched off and put to maintenance as a result.

The incident was not made public until Wednesday, when PM Yatsenyuk asked the energy minister to report on what happened and how the ministry is handling the situation.

Ukraine's energy minister, Vladimir Demchyshyn, said that the accident posed no risk.

"There is no threat ... there are no problems with the reactors," Demchyshyn said at briefing, adding the accident affected the power output system and "in no way" was linked to power production itself.

Demchyshyn said that the reactor would be restarted December 5.

The accident left several dozen towns and villages without electricity, Russian media reported, citing local officials.

Four more reactors at the plant remain operational, according to the facility’s website. One is undergoing planned repairs.

Zaporozhskaya first reactor came on line in November 1984. Within the course of the next 10 years, five more reactors were brought into operation. The plant currently produces one-fifth of Ukraine’s electricity.

The Vienna-based International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) told Reuters it had no comment to make on the Zaporoshskaya accident so far.

An international convention, adopted after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster, obliges countries to notify the IAEA of any nuclear accident that can affect other countries.
On verge of energy crisis

The accident at Zaporozhskaya nuclear plant has contributed to the energy shortage Ukraine is currently witnessing, as its fossil power plants are running out of coal.

National energy company Ukrenergo has recently launched emergency power cuts all over the country to help sustain energy. The company reported that current coal stockpiles in the east are only enough for four more days.

The Ukrainian energy minister has announced the country’s consumers could experience two-hour blackouts. He has though admitted he would prefer Ukrainian enterprises to voluntarily limit their energy consumption and to switch to night production, if that is possible.

“We will try to do our best to smoothen the schedule of energy use,” Demchyshyn said.

Dozens of coalmines have been closed in the Donetsk and the Lugansk Regions due to continued fighting between Kiev troops and anti-government forces there.

Demchyshyn has acknowledged the country needs to start buying energy from Russia.

“I know negotiations are under way on the import of energy,” he said. “I am certain that... this is a necessary step. However difficult it might be politically, this is a necessary step.”

thorbiorn said:
(...)
Privat Group, which is actually in bankruptcy, is not receiving refinancing of Privat Bank from the NBU (National Bank of Ukraine), as it was done during the time of Cubiv, when already lost property was used as a collateral, have not been able to adequately profit from the war, lost assets in Crimea and the East, and has no options for maneuver.

It has to strike. And the target is the President, who controls NBU (through Gontareva), which is a barrier to the implementation of lobbying decisions in favor of Privat. If the Cabinet will not belong to Kolomoisky, the oligarch will lose.

Very interesting. Gontareva resigned:

_http://www.unian.info/politics/1016159-media-nbu-governor-gontareva-to-resign-this-week.html

Media: NBU Governor Gontareva ‘to resign this week
1 Dec 2014
According to one of the employees of the National Bank of Ukraine, Gontareva wrote her letter of resignation two weeks ago.

According to the employee, her resignation will be supported by MPs.

The Presidential Administration is already looking for a replacement, with two candidates being considered at the moment- the current head of state savings bank Oshchad Bank Andriy Pyshny and the former head of Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Vladimir Lavrenchuk.

The press service of the National Bank of Ukraine has refused to comment on Gontareva’s alleged planned resignation.

As known, the Verkhovna Rada has already registered a draft appeal to the president to dismiss Gontareva. The document was prepared by former members of the Party of Regions that voted for dictatorial laws 16 January, Dmytriy Svyatash and Valeriy Pisarenko.

Gontareva has come in for criticism in recent weeks after the NBU failed to support the exchange rate of the hryvnia, which slid in value from around UAH 13 per dollar to a low of over UAH 16 per dollar. The currency has since regained some value.

Gontareva also suffered public humiliation near the start of the hryvnia crisis several weeks ago, when she attempted to buy U.S. dollars in front of the press to demonstrate the availability of cash foreign currency to the public.

The teller at a commercial bank refused to sell Gontareva the currency, and would not give the NBU governor her reason for doing so.

2 December:
_http://www.tvc.ru/news/show/id/56428

G00gle transl. said:
The head of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeriy Gontareva resigned

Verkhovna Rada deputy Anton Gerashchenko said about the resignation of the head of the National Bank of Valeria Gontareva. On the eve her criminal case was opened: chapter of the National Bank is charged with abuse of power in order to obtain benefits.

The head of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeriy Gontareva resigned. This was stated by Advisor to Minister of Interior of Ukraine and newfound Verkhovna Rada deputy Anton Gerashchenko during a speech before the participants of the action of defrauded investors, according to TASS referring to the channel 112.ua.

According to him, appeal to Gontareva is meaningless, because she wrote a letter of resignation. As noted, one of the demands of protesters was Gontareva resignation.

Earlier it was reported that in relation to the head of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeriy Gontareva open criminal proceedings. This decision the Court in Kiev adopted on 1 December. Gontareva is charged with abuse of power or position to obtain an undue advantage for himself or any other person or entity, contrary to the interests of the service. Claimant's lawyer Rostislav Kravets.

(...) As reported by the media, October 6 at about 5 am about 15 young men attacked the home Gontareva in which she lives for about 14 years. Unknown pelted the house with three trays of eggs and a few bags of paint. (...)

In this Gontareva then stressed that the National Bank is "under significant pressure" because it "stepped on the tail of oligarchic clans, who can no longer get in the Central Bank refinancing under substandard mortgages."

loreta said:
My husband listen Michael Rivero every day, he just told me that Rivero said that a nuclear incident happened in Ukraine. Did anyone heard about it?

Officially the reactor was shut down because of a short circuit, there was no fire and allegedly no danger. There is the only thing I could find in Russian/Ukrainian media about that. But it might be possible that some information is withholded as usually in such cases.

Altair said:
loreta said:

Officially the reactor was shut down because of a short circuit, there was no fire and allegedly no danger. There is the only thing I could find in Russian/Ukrainian media about that. But it might be possible that some information is withholded as usually in such cases.

This incident was widely reported in western media:

_https://www.google.com/search?hl=nl&gl=nl&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=nuclear+incident+ukraine&oq=nuclear+incident+ukraine&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j43i53.10246.25620.0.31611.24.1.0.23.0.0.77.77.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.YHuNRGYPYMY&gws_rd=ssl

thorbiorn said:
Lumiere, it is i terrible video, but more interesting, did I understand correctly that they got it from a guy from Israel, who had seen a lot of mayhem etc, but this kind of killing people offended him in particular?

I do not understand what you mean. which Israeli guy and what about the insult?

Lumiere_du_Code said:
thorbiorn said:

I do not understand what you mean. which Israeli guy and what about the insult?

The guy in the video says an Israeli friend sent it to him and that, while he has seen lots of nasty stuff, the casual way in which this guy murdered another person disturbed him.

Approaching Infinity said:
The guy in the video says an Israeli friend sent it to him and that, while he has seen lots of nasty stuff, the casual way in which this guy murdered another person disturbed him.

Oh, exactly, it's out of my head. I was baffled an online translator.

Altair said:
loreta said:

It is in 60-70 km from my city. in the morning my whole city for half an hour was disconnected from the electricity and water supply because of this, too, ceased. but the day before I read in the news that at the Zaporozhye power station simply "begins scheduled check of reactors" or something like that, I just caught a glimpse of the title. in general, just a plain regular thing. and the next morning we get a crash problem.

here's an unpleasant surprise, I found out later:
http://aftershock.su/?q=node%2F272470

Kiev: It is necessary to prepare for emergencies in the sphere life support.

In the capital necessary to ensure operational coordination and communication of information in the event of a power failure. It is particularly important to emergency rescue and utilities have agreed algorithm to deal with possible emergencies caused by outages. This was during a meeting of the Standing Committee on technogenic and ecological safety and emergencies deputy chairman of the KSCA, chairman Peter Panteleyev.

Charts outages in Kiev will be used exclusively for industrial enterprises and organizations that do not belong to the sphere of life support, social housing and the city - reported in "Ukrenergo".

"However, we need to be prepared for unpredictable situations and be able to timely and professionally respond to them. We need to provide backup power for social facilities, such as hospitals, staffed intensive care units, etc. The key event for this is held in check the technical condition and operational readiness of mobile power that can provide additional power." - he said.

source: http://pressorg24.com/news?id=106343

KIEV, Dec. 3 - RIA News. Coal reserves in a number of thermal power plants (TPP), located in eastern Ukraine, enough only for four days, according to the state company "Ukrenergo", which on Monday and Tuesday apply an emergency power outage in Ukraine due to the shortage of capacity in the power system.

"Coal reserves in warehouses TPPs constitute 1,346 million tons. During the first day of December from stocks produced 30.8 thousand tons (typo?) Coal. Especially stress state formed in the fuel supply Zmievskaya (Kharkiv region), Uglegorskaya (Donetsk region), Luganskaya, Pridneprovskaya and Krivorozhskaya (Dnepropetrovsk region) TPPs where coal reserves will provide work for up to four days, "- said in a statement.

In emergency repairs at the same time there are 22 thermal unit (TPP) and nuclear power plants (NPPs) power (about 30% of existing equipment) with a total capacity of 5930 MW.
In this case, the power consumption by area significantly exceeds the limits of power consumption.

"To cover the daily load curve involved all of the available generating capacity. However, the power shortage in the ECO Ukraine is 3000-3500 MW. Application of 1-2 December 2014 emergency shutdown schedules allowed to partially stabilize the situation and prevent the daily technological disturbances in the power system of Ukraine," - said the company.

source: http://ria.ru/world/20141203/1036320138.html

and that from the comments below:

* (11:47 / 03-12-2014)
city of Poltava:
Dwelling houses until turned off, but the industry - already. We yesterday from 11 to 16 hours sitting on diesel.
The city trolley buses idled almost all day, the traffic lights also been turned off.
Today we are at 9:30 in the morning cut off, we sit on diesel. Cut off without warning.
But this is only the third day of winter...

* (11:52 / 03-12-2014)
in Chernigov and in his region for the second day without exception all cut down. Homes, schools, kindergartens, and businesses also gets.

* (12:31:10 / 03-12-2014)
Uglegorskaya TPP somehow not in the subject, it burns gas coal as we do. And mark "G" comes from Pavlograd (Dnepropetrovsk region), us little coal is supplied, but only to the current needs, and that is unstable.
The rest of TPPs - yes, in the ass, they burn mark "A". [which is through these few days to finish - my note]
Another Ass emerged from December 01 at Ukrainian Railways - [they] more NO solar oil...
from December 1, we almost did not get anything. and burn in a month 130 thousand tons - and this at work in 2/3, a half blocks. our branch no electricity infrastructure, ie only diesel locomotives.

in general, this is a "bright future" and an epic win in Ukrainian.
Thanks Maidan and cookies from NUland. :deadhorse:

A TV station in Ukraine (__http://espreso.tv/) that transmitted Putin's speech is going to bei investigated for inciting to radcial hatred. The source is an article on _http://lifenews.ru/news/146367 Yandex returned a little garbled:
Ukraine will check the TV station that broadcast the Message of Putin
Channel "Espresso TV showed the speech of the President of Russia can attract for inciting hatred.

Chairman of the National Council of Ukraine on television and radio broadcasting Yuri Artemenko instructed to check the channel "Espresso TV", December 4, broadcast message from the President of Russia Vladimir Putin to the Federal Assembly.
Channel "Espresso TV" actually aired this press conference. The appeal is under review, it is recorded and analyzed by our staff. On the basis of whether disturbed or not, we will take action, " said the head of the national Council. According to Artemenko, the position of the body "very hard". He threatened to channel the harsh action if the Message of Vladimir Putin, officials will be able to find the incitement of hatred or insults of Ukraine.

Ukrainian national TV and radio is not the first time performed with anti-Russian initiatives. In June officials appealed to the General Prosecutor's office with the demand to recognize the channels LifeNews and Ren-TV extremist. In addition, the District administrative court of Kyiv has received a complaint regarding temporary suspension relay on the territory of Ukraine channel "TV Center". Already in August in Ukraine under the ban came 14 Russian TV channels.

In September, the representative of the national Council Olha Herasymiuk urged Ukrainian journalists do not comply with the professional ethics covering the activities of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin. She stated that the objectivity of the media "should be not likely represent two different points of view."
That the objectivity of the media does not consist in presenting two different points of view, is, with respect to Russia a very common notion among many newspapers in Western Europe, and I assume the US. The above action taken by the Chairman, shows that Kyiv is making good efforts to become a modern European state fit to enter EU and NATO, where the control is so subtle that many miss it completely although there are exceptions: http://www.sott.net/article/286344-German-satire-The-information-war-for-Ukraine On the other hand, one could also think that Kyiv is a test ground for more severe control to be put into place later in Western Europe, which wouild make shows like the above episode in Der Anstalt subject to investigation for inciting to racial hatred, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom