Colette

Oh no Loretta,

I am terribly sorry to learn of your loss, it's such a hard decision to make and I can only imagine how sad you must feel. Please accept my condolences, but I am glad Colette isn't having a hard time and suffering any longer.

Big Hug!

Wow she was a beautiful big dog! And must have had a wonderful life with you to have stayed for 14 years.
It’s so very hard to part with them, my heart goes out to you. May all your tears come with beautiful memories. Big hug

So sorry to hear of your loss Loreta. I am sure Colette and her canine friends will be waiting for you in the spirit world. The loss of our animal companions is a bitter pill to swallow, even when they have had a long and happy life. She looks like a beautiful dog. I have lost many cats over the years and remember each and every one with love and tenderness, even the feisty ones who scratched me...:-)

I am so sorry for your loss loreta. Colette was a real beauty. We know about the lifespan of our pets but nothing prepares us for the pain of losing them, because they gift us with a lifetime of joy, anecdotes, and companionship. I wish you lots of happy memories and strength. :hug:

So sorry for your loss, loreta. What a beautiful girl she was. It's been said that as long as we keep our 2D companions who have passed away in our memories, they will be there waiting for us in 5D. May she play and go on adventures with her other 2 buddies until you meet again. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Loreta, I know how much you love animals and she sounds like such a devoted and loving companion. It must be a painful time for you :hug2: With all the love you have in your heart for your furry friends I can imagine Colette had a wonderful life with you and hopefully you'll find some consolation in the knowing that she's taken the memories of all the affection and care you've given her with her. May she have a smooth transition to doggie heaven.

:hug:

Loreta, I know it is very sad right now that your dog passed away but I know for a fact that it lived an extremely blessed life with you. You gave that dog the life it deserved and chances are, it is watching over you in 5D with a lot of love and gratefulness :).

Je découvre ton message à 'instant, je suis bien triste pour Toi...
Colette va retrouver Blacky dans mes prières avec mes petits à moi, Zéphir, Chérie et quelques autres...
Je les vois aussi courir et jouer dans le jardin de mon sanctuaire avec nous tous...
Ils sont toujours là, je pense bien à Toi et ta peine, c'est toujours une atroce déchirure de perdre nos petits amours...
Je prie pour qu'elle ait une transition douce... Je t'embrasse, de tout coeur avec toi...

1649260381685.png

I discovered your message just now, I am very sad for you...
Colette is going to join Blacky in my prayers with my little ones, Zéphir, Chérie and some others...
I also see them running and playing in the garden of my sanctuary with us all...
They are always there, I think well of You and your pain, it is always an excruciating heartbreak to lose our little loves...
I pray she has a smooth transition... I kiss you, with all my heart with you...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I know you probably will do this Loreta but if not it may help.
When you have time on your own, your quiet space just have a conversation with Colette, telling her things from your heart. Talking about the special memories you hold about her. This may provide some comfort for you and I'm sure it will work the other way. Thinking about you Loreta :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom