Colette

So sorry for your lost Loreta, where ever Colette is now, I am sure that she will carry her love received in her life with you and share her experience for the common development of her soul pool. My Fiona is losing her strength, I just hope to see her go trough another summer but her morning walk is shorter and more difficult every month. She turned 14 last month.

Thank you very much for your comments, beautiful thoughts that do good to the heart and also show your sensitivity and your love for dogs, your understanding of this unbreakable bond between dog and us, his moms or dads.

Some time ago I read a beautiful story written by Mark J. Asher who is a man dedicated to dogs. His first book is the story of him and his dog; "Humphrey Was Here: A Dog Owner's Story of Love, Loss, and Letting Go", which I read when I lost Laika. Then recently I read "A Day in Dogtown" which is an extraordinary story about the same subject: the life and death of those dogs we love so much. I recommend this author for his sensitivity and his understanding of this relationship that we form, dog and human. For those who have lost a dog, even if it has been a long time. And for those who love dogs.

Thank you once again for your words.

51NjSuBtgfS.jpg41A0ytlOMaL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom