Comet Elenin

Its working for me now, earlier the 2nd video would not play and I tried a few different links.

Thanks Vulcan.

I did a google search for comet elenin and the funny thing is that the top 2 links are from above top secret site posting the article with proper citing.

Funny how Google will rank a link to the page higher than the original article itself!!

Divide By Zero said:
I did a google search for comet elenin and the funny thing is that the top 2 links are from above top secret site posting the article with proper citing.

Funny how Google will rank a link to the page higher than the original article itself!!

That's what google does to us. Never mind that we've been on the net a LOT longer that so many other sites that get higher billing, or that we have more hits, or that more other sites link to us. It's pretty clear who butters google's bread.

Today I found it number 1 for sott and number 10 for this thread while looking for links to show a friend.

It still does not explain how a site linking TO the original SOTT article got on top at first.

Quite interesting symbology to Comet Elenin's name as well:

ELEven NINe, or even more striking when read backwards: NINELEven

And according to NASA, Comet Elenin will have its closest approach to the sun on... September 10, 2011 - which is also a NINE ELEVEN if you look at the year as 11 and month as 9.

(Here is the link to the JPL website for orbit data: _http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2010x1&orb=1)

JGeropoulas said:
"and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter. -- Revelation 8:11

Did you notice that this comet/star Wormwood is described in Revelation 8:11?

I also looked up Revelation 9:11. Here it is:
"They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon."

is that the flight path of Comet Elenin ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_3PqsOlp_I

How big is Elenin ?

Session 13 Feb 2011:

A: Elenin is already taking its toll.

Q: (Perceval) How big is it?

A: 500km diameter along the long axis.

Q: (Perceval) At least it's not Venus...

A: It is growing.

Q: [discussion of answer] (L) Anything else about it?

A: And that is only the core.

Edit:
more of the session

if Comet Elenin "is only the core" and it is "growing" does this mean
that there are other comets around Elenin and the number of comets arround elenin is growing along his flight path ?

Pashalis said:
Session 13 Feb 2011:

Q: (Perceval) At least it's not Venus...

A: It is growing.

Q: [discussion of answer] (L) Anything else about it?

Edit:
more of the session

that there are other comets around Elenin and the number of comets arround elenin is growing along his flight path ?

Pashalis,

In my opinion, the C's meant that the core of that comet is currently 500km and growing,
not that the comet is comprised only of the core... or other comets.

What they meant by "growing", I think, is that the comet is accreting matter (perhaps dust) because it is electrically charged, thus gaining in mass and size.
And that would basically confirm James Mccanney's theories about comets, which is rather interesting...

That's how I understood that quote, but of course, I may be wrong...

Yep, it's going to be interesting on how many claim their prophesy is coming true...

Let us see what happens...

Pashalis said:
Session 13 Feb 2011:

Edit:
more of the session

Comet nuclei are known to range from about 100 meters to more than 40 kilometres across.
not sure 500 km ...

novi said:
Comet nuclei are known to range from about 100 meters to more than 40 kilometres across.
not sure 500 km ...

do you have a source for this ?

besides novi,
welcome to the forum :)

Edit:
We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material,
and how much of the work here they have read. Thanks.(http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0)

not sure 500 km ...

Says Who??

Mod's note : Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

So the core is growing. Accumulating material on it's travels? I don't have the transcripts here, but somewhere the Cs said that at first it will be seen a one object coming at the Earth. Now if this electrically charged object somehow discharges and breaks apart, then rocks will be flying hither & thither, up & down, left and right, like a Spirograph perhaps??? Forgive my speculation. This possibility just occurred to me...

Al Today said:
So the core is growing. Accumulating material on it's travels? I don't have the transcripts here, but somewhere the Cs said that at first it will be seen a one object coming at the Earh.

year they said this about the "comet cluster" aka Nibiru (3600 year circle).

do you think Comet Elenin is the "comet cluster" mentioned by the C's? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom