Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Amazon!

Re: Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Kindle!

Aragorn, thanks for sharing the info. The link brought me to a mobile version of amazon though and I couldn't download it through there but through a search found this link and got the free copy:
_http://www.amazon.com/Lives-Opinions-Eminent-Philosophers-ebook/dp/B00A4JVM5E/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360240832&sr=1-1

Laura said:
I hope that, as ya'll read the book, you'll feel inspired to write a review on amazon.

Yes, will definitely leave a review in the next few days. Just wanna come up with something better than 'Absolutely fascinating!' :)
Which is still pretty much where I am right now.

I just downloaded Kindle for my PC and bought the book!

Can't wait to start reading! (and write what a glowing review when I'm finished)

;D :cool2:

That´s great that the book is on Kindle now, but I have a situation, when reading through computer I always get so tired :zzz:, Is there some date that we can have a paper book? :huh: :cool2:

zim said:
That´s great that the book is on Kindle now, but I have a situation, when reading through computer I always get so tired :zzz:, Is there some date that we can have a paper book? :huh: :cool2:

Believe me, it is just days away. We got the proof copy in the mail the other day and it looks great so we are about to give them the go-ahead.

Believe me, it is just days away. We got the proof copy in the mail the other day and it looks great so we are about to give them the go-ahead.

That´s great, Thanks Laura, Im so happy :clap: :clap:

Today I just received a Kindle as a gift so the first book I will order and read will be the book of Laura. I don't know how to buy it, how to use my Kindle. But I imagine it is not so complicated. :rolleyes:

Yuppy!

zim said:

That´s great, Thanks Laura, Im so happy :clap: :clap:

Looking forward to the paper page version, although had fun with the Kindle experience and will do that again.

Laura said:
zim said:

Thank you Laura and team, it's eagerly awaited. :rockon:

Finally I have the book in my little Kindle! :dance: This technology is amazing, sometimes I think I am in a Science Fiction book. In less than 60 seconds I had the book at home. So I am very happy today. :dance:

Laura said:
I hope that, as ya'll read the book, you'll feel inspired to write a review on amazon.

Amazon actually emailed me and asked me if I wanted to write a review. I did of course and it really is a "5 star" book. I was not disappointed. For me, it tied a lot of loose threads together from your previous books, and threads on this forum. I have about 3 pages left to read, eagerly waiting to dive into the next volume.

The idea that periodic visits from "bearded stars" is tightly connected to our individual and mass psyche is astounding. That pretty much sets my materialistic world view, accumulated from a lifetime in western culture, on it's head, and that's a good thing.

Laura, do you know how long it will take to make a french translated version of your book? :rolleyes: (i know the original language is always the best but it will be easier for me to understand without losing occasionally the context in english :/ ) Thank you ;D

JeanSchemit said:
Laura, do you know how long it will take to make a french translated version of your book? :rolleyes: (i know the original language is always the best but it will be easier for me to understand without losing occasionally the context in english :/ ) Thank you ;D

As I said earlier in that thread:

Gandalf said:
Kisito said:
Very good news which Laura's work continues. But I have to wait for the French translation, my English is really too too bad :(

I think that you have a very good opportunity to improve your English before this book is available in French.

Gandalf said:
JeanSchemit said:

As I said earlier in that thread:

Gandalf said:
Kisito said:
Very good news which Laura's work continues. But I have to wait for the French translation, my English is really too too bad :(

I think that you have a very good opportunity to improve your English before this book is available in French.

Since in any discipline, on any subject the most and the newest informations we can find is in english. Delay in learning English is not advisable. If you want to get success in any field, you should learn english. For everyone non-english speaker the duty should be learn english at least at the level that allows you to read in this language.

The book is written in a very clear way. I recommend the book to everyone, and particularly to non native english speaker.

For everyone interested, I just checked to see whether the hardcopy version is available for CatHoM and it is! :thup:

http://www.amazon.com/Comets-Horns-Moses-Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/dp/1897244835/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Edit: Just thought I'd mention it because I didn't see any posts/threads that say it's already available

Nuke said:
For everyone interested, I just checked to see whether the hardcopy version is available for CatHoM and it is! :thup:

http://www.amazon.com/Comets-Horns-Moses-Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/dp/1897244835/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Edit: Just thought I'd mention it because I didn't see any posts/threads that say it's already available

It's a surprise to me! Nice one on my birthday, too!

Back
Top Bottom