Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Amazon!

Bear said:
I'm nearly done HOM and one thing stuck out when reading about Hericlitus and the Stoics is the description of 'divine fire' found on pg 336. This made me think of how Fulcanelli wrote about fire in relation to alchemy. I found an online PDF of Dwellings of the Philosophers and searched for 'fire' and found relating how divine fire is used in the quote in HOM as connected in some way to how Fulcanelli was using 'fire' and in Dwellings of the Philosophers an interesting exercise.

Thought about some of his remarks also while reading from C&tHoM and divine fire, this one, although in a slightly different manner, was interesting too:

Fulcanelli said:
Without further multiplying examples, we see that it would be childish to maintain that fire, because we do cannot directly perceive it in matter, does not really exist there in a latent state. Ancient alchemists, who had, according to traditional sources, more knowledge than we are willing to grant them, assured us that the sun is a cold star and that its rays are dark (3). Nothing would seem more paradoxical nor more contrary to appearances, and yet nothing is truer. A few moments of reflection allow us to become convinced...

He then discusses altitude measurements etc.; which may lead one to thinking about this as cementing his true namesake perhaps, as was one reason surmised by Patrick Riviere i think.

This does seem so totally paradoxical to our sciences and yet, just what was it they were assuring, what hidden processes were taking place?

Half-way though the book (kindle edition), but ordered the special edition, since I find it easier to browse and look up things with a physical copy.

I tend to jump from different books while I read but will definitely finish this one next. I find it easier to read than the first "Secret History", and it really puts all "the pieces to place" in a quite amazing way.
Will write a review of this book and others once I'm finished.

I'm on page 164. I can't stop reading it. I'm just blown away by the weaving together of so many different disciplines, of the command such a wide range of knowledge, the seamless organization of the material, the ability not only to present such information in a way that is easy follow but to pique the interest of the reader in with hints of what is to come.

Thank you Laura for opening so many doors and presenting so many wonders to explore.

I have one problem with Laura's books - I hate to get to the last page. I don't want them to end. I have no idea what to do about that thought. :D And Comets and The Horns of Moses was no different. What an excellent book. So much information made a lot easier to read than what, I'm sure, Laura had to read through. I can't wait for the next one!

Thank you Laura, for another excellent book.

Yesterday I received the Comets and the horns of moses, ;D Im so happy I was reading by Kindle but got tired too fast now I have the book so I can carry it everywhere to read it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cool2: :cool2: :thup:

Tomiro said:
Half-way though the book (kindle edition), but ordered the special edition, since I find it easier to browse and look up things with a physical copy.

I tend to jump from different books while I read but will definitely finish this one next. I find it easier to read than the first "Secret History", and it really puts all "the pieces to place" in a quite amazing way.
Will write a review of this book and others once I'm finished.

After using Kindle for PC, I'm spoiled. I find physical copies much harder to browse and research. You can download Kindle for PC for free. Then you can pull up your entire Kindle Library on your computer. Each book offers a search function. You can search for words, phrases, etc. Like I was trying to put together everything Laura and the C's had to say about Neanderthals, blood type and DNA. You can search each book that you've purchased for the phrases you're looking for. Then it allows you to copy and paste paragraphs or small sections that you might want to share or research further.

I'm the only one I know who can crash the Kindle program for PC. :lol: I have so many books, and then I flip from one to another looking for a certain topic so I can put it all together in my head. Turned my husband onto Kindle for PC, now he rarely even opens his Kindle anymore. Amazon downloads the book to both your Kindle and Kindle for PC. If for some reason it doesn't do it, just go to your Amazon/Kindle account, and then you can click a button and it will download.

Just received a copy of CTHM in the post and I must say its great to have a hard copy. I have one on kindle, but a book is somehow more satisfying. Having said that getting the information in any format is important. Great read. Thanks Laura.

Was pleasantly suprised that my copy arrived today, since I wasn't expecting it yet.

I just want to add a big thank you to Laura for this book. I have read the paper edition and didn't want to put it down and, as others have said, didn't want it to end. So well written and the scope of what it covers is astonishing and inspiring.

Bluefyre said:
I just want to add a big thank you to Laura for this book. I have read the paper edition and didn't want to put it down and, as others have said, didn't want it to end. So well written and the scope of what it covers is astonishing and inspiring.

I second that. :thup: Laura is the living force.

parallel said:
Made a trailer for the book:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz7-JB9aDwg

Nice work! The continuous stream of books reflects well the large amount of research used in writing the book.

Very nice.

Does anybody know why this sort of video is called a "trailer"?

In the early days of trailers, it was common to show them after the main feature films, so trails – trailers.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_(promotion)

Back
Top Bottom