Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Amazon!

Re: Comets and The Horns of Moses (Volume I) Available on Kindle!

aleana said:
I also noticed a point where it appears a page is missing. After the last columnar table the text appears to stop abruptly and then a picture appears at the top of the next page. Am going to pull it up on the kindle pc version and see if I can find it to make sure.

It looks like the columns are just too long to fit on one kindle screen. The only thing missing is the continuation of the excerpts contained in those columns. You should be able to view them with no problem on your PC.

I've only read about 1/4 of it so far, and it is great beyond words.

I'm reading on the Kindle Reader for PC and when the columns are really wacky, making the font quite small works great. It's the first Kindle book I've read, and other than the tables, which aren't THAT big a deal, I love reading it this way. Everything else works exactly as it should so far and is very convenient. FWIW.

I bought it for the kindle pc viewer as well, there are no problems and I`m loving it!

I finished it last night! No matter how tired I was supposed to be, I just couldn't put it down. It has the most comprehensive explanation on psychopathy and pathology in general that I've ever read. The Work elements and how it all ties together with history makes it all just plain clear. Can't wait for the next volume! I'm going to wait for the paperback to go out to re-read it again. :rockon:

I hope to write a review on amazon today.

I just finished it last night, too. I think it's Laura's best yet and can't wait for the next volumes. The structure is great: clear, with every point leading up to the next. And the revelations in the chapters on the Greeks were really fun. I like how it builds on and develops the points made in volume I. And of course, Posidonius is a treasure. Just makes me agonize over all those lost works of antiquity ... Where are the Akashic records when you need 'em! ;)

I have a question. Would it be possible at some point to buy the kindle version using Paypal?

Approaching Infinity said:
Where are the Akashic records when you need 'em! ;)

Encoded in DNA somewhere?

10% into the book and loving it.
Feel like I'm a fly on Laura's shoulder who's wearing a wading suit as she navigates her way across the murky river that is official history.

And the revelations in the chapters on the Greeks were like really fun. I like how it builds on and develops the points made in volume I. And of course, Posidonius is a treasure. Just makes me agonize over all those lost works of antiquity ... Where are the Akashic records when you need 'em! ;)

I absolutely loved the writing style. It was the most enjoying thing ever! I feel like I want to read all those classics. The way Laura approaches the subject puts in evidence how much research she did. And of course, it just makes you mourn for all that was lost too.

SeekinTruth said:
I've only read about 1/4 of it so far, and it is great beyond words.

I'm reading on the Kindle Reader for PC and when the columns are really wacky, making the font quite small works great. It's the first Kindle book I've read, and other than the tables, which aren't THAT big a deal, I love reading it this way. Everything else works exactly as it should so far and is very convenient. FWIW.

Data has apparently fixed the problem with the tables, so it shouldn't happen again. Apologies to all of you for this issue. We might be able to upload a new version, and in theory, you are allowed to download it again for free on Amazon, once you bought the first copy. We'll keep you all posted.

Wow the part about the plasma and the cave drawings that match those shapes is really amazing stuff. I had a dream about 10 years ago that I saw a "gost alien" in the sky that looked like one of those drawings. It scared the heck out of me in my dream. I did not know what it was. I can not imagine what seeing that kinda thing jumping from planets or comets would feel like, very very scary I'm sure.

I was trying to scream out to my roomate in the dream and it was coming out as a load wisper. The next morning my roomate said she had a horrible nights sleep and that she kept hearing someone moaning her name all night. We had a good laugh over it, but still very scary to see something like that and not know what it is.

Great book! Thankyou for the reading :)

I just finished it last night, too. I think it's Laura's best yet and can't wait for the next volumes. The structure is great: clear, with every point leading up to the next. And the revelations in the chapters on the Greeks were like really fun. I like how it builds on and develops the points made in volume I. And of course, Posidonius is a treasure. Just makes me agonize over all those lost works of antiquity ... Where are the Akashic records when you need 'em! ;)

As far as revelations go, ya'll ain't seen nothin' yet. My lord, the stuff you discover when you start pulling those threads and connecting together things from different fields ... and making tables, and doing word searches and comparisons, all the while, pulling in the astronomical and environmental/social stuff. At the end of it all, I think everyone will understand pretty clearly where we've been, and why we are where we are now, and what is likely to come next. That's actually not a bad feeling. There ARE secrets, they just aren't what people have long supposed them to be.

And geeze, some of those "philosophers" really were, as the Cs said, "Greek Enforcers", weren't they?

P.S. How about that "History of the Peloponnesian War" in less than 5 pages??? I hate writing about wars; one is pretty much like another and I think historians have done us dirty by focusing on that stuff.

Laura said:
As far as revelations go, ya'll ain't seen nothin' yet.

Yep, as interesting as it all is, you can tell you're just getting started. Those teasers of future revelations are really well done. It's like watching an academic soap opera, if such a thing is possible...

And geeze, some of those "philosophers" really were, as the Cs said, "Greek Enforcers", weren't they?

Yep. One of the reasons those were my favorite chapters. The clues are all there.

P.S. How about that "History of the Peloponnesian War" in less than 5 pages??? I hate writing about wars; one is pretty much like another and I think historians have done us dirty by focusing on that stuff.

Saves me from reading Thucydides! :cool2: And leaves more time for Plutarch and Diogenes.

Laura said:

I'm reading that chapter now and "Greek Enforcers" has been repeating itself in my head all day :D I went back for a look at this:
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/16/the-wave-chapter-66-the-zelator/

Ay, so much to read! (But keep it coming!)

Ah, was intent on waiting for the book :knitting:. But after reading these reviews, just might have to jump in with a Kindle type version.

Examining more threads and connecting new dots - sounds really great! :)

voyageur said:
Ah, was intent on waiting for the book :knitting:. But after reading these reviews, just might have to jump in with a Kindle type version.

The Kindle version is quite practical with the Kindle Cloud Reader because you can pull it up from any browser.
Today I read 10 or so pages at the dentist on an iPad while in the waiting room. It's great because regardless where you were reading before it remembers which page one was on.

Back
Top Bottom