Cord Cutting, Practices, Archangel Michael

Cord cutting does help. A simple visualization will do, I use a burning sword to cut cords for the top four chakras. Nothing bad seems to come from the Crown chakra and relationships seem to me to happen from solar plexus centre up to brow. It's kind of like first aid. I also just feel where the painful energy comes from and say firmly, 'take it back'. I was told by a martial arts teacher that the cords will regrow as needed, that is cords to friends. As to the cords that permit the negative types of energy, they will regrow too, so it's just first aid, IMO.

I like what I've learned here, if you can do it at the time, 'send' something of positive feeling to counteract the attempt to put up a barrier to learning and doing useful things here. I sing if I'm in a situation to sing, especially a particular song (the one that comes with the Cassiopaean crystals is effective!), or recite a poem. Spinning (the 33 spins I learned about here, 33 turns done at least 3 times a day, taken from the Bringers of the Dawn book and talked about here) also is a great help. I'll insert a session intro to spinning at the bottom of this post. It's a practice I've found extremely helpful over the year and a half I've done it every day.

These attacks do happen and sometimes are too strong to even remain standing and functioning. The sources, I can sometimes intuit to a degree. I also theorize some more technical stuff like HAARP or 5G is a part of it but not the whole story. I'm still experimenting and there's so much I don't see or know.

The other thing is, as others have said here, work on oneself to remove the emotional hooks, or programs that are docking for this stuff. I get insights at times into old programs and they are very alive underlying responses and behaviour, and it doesn't all go at once because it's been acknowledged.

Spinning:

In this session spinning was mentioned:
A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience. The meditation and cleansing prayer comes first. You had to go through a "cleansing" too. You are now giving the tools to others so as to enable them to accomplish the same in a different and more efficient way.
Below is a Session reference on Spinning.

Session 28 October 1994

October 28, 1994 Frank, Laura, V_____ Q: (L) Hello. A: Hello. Q: (L) Is someone with us? A: As always. Q: (L) Can we have your name please? A: Gursaea. Q: (L) Are you a discarnate human? A: No. Q: (L) What are you? A: Cassiopaean. Q: (L) There were two little boys stolen...
cassiopaea.org
cassiopaea.org
Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?

A: Major yes.

Q: (L) How many times a day?

A: 3

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 33

Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?

A: Okay.

Hello everyone,

I searched but was unable to find a section where people discuss cord cutting the way I am thinking about it. I am reading a book by Mary Mueller Shutan called The Complete Cord Course. I am trying to better learn how to psychically clean up my act.

After having a remote healer remove and or cut a cord that was wreaking havoc on my health(I felt it in the moment that the attachment released), I am naturally more interested in learning how to both recognize and remove if possible these energetic attachments that are weighing me down. Rightly or wrongly, I feel like I have a lot of cords that are causing me digestive issues, lack of energy and brain fog in general. I wanted to ask and draw on Forum members experiences and guidance about this subject. I regularly practice EE, POTS meditation and meditation on occasion as well but am particularly interested in members practices where they perhaps scan their body and go through the chakras and feel like they are seeing a cord in their mind's eye ... and then how they approach it. How they approach removing and or cutting the cord if it is seen as necessary.

I had had a series of dreams a while back about the Archangel Michael and honestly didn't know what to do with the information presented to me by my dream maker. The author of this book I am reading says that the Archangel Michael is associated with the cutting of cords and to call on him if it feels right to do so for this process. All of this seems pretty out there to me except for the fact that it really feels like I do have a mess of cords attached in certain places of my body. Any and all help appreciated.
I also have used cord cutting especially when I feel that my tie with someone or something may be unhealthy to the point of losing my ability to create and sustain a healthy boundary. Usually this occurs as a result of an emotional hook of some sort. And, admittedly, I have used the archetype of Archangel Michael. I am not calling him, per se, but rather, feeling myself in a warrior mode, identifying with the strength of the color blue and using a sword in my mind's eye to sever the attachment. This tells my subconscious that I am ALL IN with my power of choice and clear decision to cut the tie. It is a feeling of diamond cutting awareness and clarity that I will no longer feed the draining energy from the person or situation. Not long ago, I did this with a person who has very strong and manipulative energy but who is also a family member. Before visualizing the cord cutting, I had to engage my mind with the decision. I repeated and contemplated a sentence the C's gave: "An STS vehicle does not become an STO candidate by determining the needs of another". This released me from justifying in any way my tendency to "rescue" people I care about from something they need to figure out themselves...even if they pull on me emotionally. I could not cut him out of my life but I needed to release my feeling of responsibility for taking on his problems. At this juncture, I can feel compassion for him but there is no temptation to get sucked into the drama or emotional entanglement that was occurring before. I am left lighter and have let go of him to run his own life and he is actually improving.

When I feel there is a cord of sorts attached to someone or something, it has always come from my solar plexus area. Perhaps there are other cords with the chakras but I have never felt them as such. I guess I feel attachments differently than the cords. Regarding thought forms...Reiki teaches that all disease begins in the ethereal or subtle bodies before manifesting in the physical. Thoughts, feelings and spoken word create physical manifestations eventually and so on. Also, there is a lot of information regarding how the subconscious creates "aka" cords that are sent out to others and our environment in the study of "HUNA".

I think everyone here has offered good advice and I just wanted to add what has worked for me, as well. I have found there are times when I need a gentle release and other times when I need to demand the release, depending on the situation. Hope this helps and I wish you well as you figure it out, Truthseeker101.

Have you thought of doing Eiriu Eolas as a possible remedy? The thread about it is here. There's also a FAQ available. Maybe worth a try.
I have been doing EE for years although it has not always been consistent. I do the first parts 2-4 times a week. I want to try doing the second part of it(The Longer part) more rather than the first part 12, 12, 6 and warriors breath..

Cord cutting does help. A simple visualization will do, I use a burning sword to cut cords for the top four chakras. Nothing bad seems to come from the Crown chakra and relationships seem to me to happen from solar plexus centre up to brow. It's kind of like first aid. I also just feel where the painful energy comes from and say firmly, 'take it back'. I was told by a martial arts teacher that the cords will regrow as needed, that is cords to friends. As to the cords that permit the negative types of energy, they will regrow too, so it's just first aid, IMO.

I like what I've learned here, if you can do it at the time, 'send' something of positive feeling to counteract the attempt to put up a barrier to learning and doing useful things here. I sing if I'm in a situation to sing, especially a particular song (the one that comes with the Cassiopaean crystals is effective!), or recite a poem. Spinning (the 33 spins I learned about here, 33 turns done at least 3 times a day, taken from the Bringers of the Dawn book and talked about here) also is a great help. I'll insert a session intro to spinning at the bottom of this post. It's a practice I've found extremely helpful over the year and a half I've done it every day.

These attacks do happen and sometimes are too strong to even remain standing and functioning. The sources, I can sometimes intuit to a degree. I also theorize some more technical stuff like HAARP or 5G is a part of it but not the whole story. I'm still experimenting and there's so much I don't see or know.

The other thing is, as others have said here, work on oneself to remove the emotional hooks, or programs that are docking for this stuff. I get insights at times into old programs and they are very alive underlying responses and behaviour, and it doesn't all go at once because it's been acknowledged.

Spinning:

In this session spinning was mentioned:

Below is a Session reference on Spinning.

Session 28 October 1994

October 28, 1994 Frank, Laura, V_____ Q: (L) Hello. A: Hello. Q: (L) Is someone with us? A: As always. Q: (L) Can we have your name please? A: Gursaea. Q: (L) Are you a discarnate human? A: No. Q: (L) What are you? A: Cassiopaean. Q: (L) There were two little boys stolen...
cassiopaea.org
cassiopaea.org
Can you go into a bit more instruction as to how to spin, how fast or slow, arms out, clockwise or counterclockwise?

Can you go into a bit more instruction as to how to spin, how fast or slow, arms out, clockwise or counterclockwise?

Here is the quote from Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak which elaborates on spinning. It did appear in a session here I believe as it was quoted. I have to get to work quickly or I'd look it up here. The quote below was copied from a transcript.

"Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data."

I have been spinning mostly 9 times a day of late. It clears energy. That's vague, true, but if I dowse its effect, I notice that it balances the yin/neutral/yang axis. I also dedicate the spinning sometimes, as I might send Reiki, if somebody whose permission I have to send Reiki, is in a tough spot. I check that person before and after and notice it is balancing, brings calm, as it does for me. This is vague also, I realize.

I always spin clockwise, focusing on my right thumb which I hold directly in front of me so I'm not twisting too much.

Well I would like to thank everyone again for their support with the responses above. I am making my way and happy to say I am doing a whole lot better.

I have been doing everything I know to do ... POTS, EE, Praying, spinning, and a lot of talking to my body which has helped as my body has definitely filled me in, a bit of knowledge input, eating as cleanly as I am able ... pretty much straight keto, next to no sugar or things that will turn quickly into sugar, no coffee, no bread other than a tiny bit of buckwheat sour dough w no gluten once or twice a week, plus a lot of herbal supplements/probiotics etc. I body tested w my naturopath what I am eating to make sure my body was down with my diet and found out my body was absolutely not in favor of the antibiotics ... I seem to have some antibiotics resistance. After two course of antibiotics the C diff came back. Chicken soup w/ cooked vegetables that my body can handle and water with a small amount of coconut water mixed in is my sustenance right now.

It has really taken all of this plus my session where I officially cut the cord to VoldeMom ... which may be the most important in my case. I was working with someone who told me they placed Archangel Michael right at my power center ... I didn't ask her to do it but was pleased to hear that she believed that she did do this in her minds eye ... I guard that center now and my stomach has relaxed for the first time in a long time. My C Diff symptoms are abating at last. I have antibiotics just in case but have chosen not to use them. Vigilance is what I have been forced to practice with this condition.

I guess you are referring to “Spirit Releasement Therapy” (SRT) first pioneered by William Baldwin (see here). If you are interested in the topic, it is definitvely a must read.

Some of us had sessions with a parctitioner a few years ago, but soon issues cropped up. From memory there was a general SRT thread, but I am unable to find it at present.

The gist of it is that SRT has its place in healing the body and the soul, but it is not a panacea. It may dislodge an entity of whatever sort (and Baldwin goes into great details about the different types), but if you do not follow that up with mental and spiritual hygiene, you will attract other critters.

Basically, that means in the Gurdieffian sense to ‘clean up your machine” to get rid of ‘programs’ that run the show and to become the ‘master of the carriage’. Or to put it shorter: good old WORK. Once the ‘territory’ becomes healthier, it will lose attraction for these entities to latch onto you.

This is a very brief overview, maybe others can chime in and add to that.

Hope that helps!
This is great, thank you!

Hey, Truthseeker101!

I am familiar with William Baldwin's work and have read much of it. Perhaps that is what is going on as Laura has said something to the effect of ... it is the rare person that doesn't have some attachments hanging around. But there are people who rightly or wrongly believe in this stuff and use it regularly even if it is primarily a temporary fix .... were it not for my own physical body experience of it, I wouldn't give it much credence. Perhaps it is the belief centers being activated or even more than that. Rightly or wrongly I believe I am doing the work to the best of my ability so as not to attract NEW attachments. I also believe I may have a bunch of cords attached to me that are mostly old that I have not let go of ... I was hoping this technique may help me release some of the old stuff. At times, my therapist can be a remote healer of sorts and can see in her minds eye certain things that are going on in my body. She could see the attachment in the solar plexus area and who the attachment/cord went to and I felt it loosen it's grip with whatever she did when she was in there after I gave her permission. I agree that it could also be somatization. But what ever it is, it is a wakeup call. I have C Diff that keeps coming back and have been going through a rough time with that condition. Also a lot of tooth problems

You mentioned tooth problems. That might be a clue that you can follow. Dr. Jerry Tennant has a video (below) that explores his medical approach 'Healing is Voltage'. It may give you good food for thought about your tooth issues. He explains that our body is electric, and that negative emotions carry a charge. Stuck emotions can block a healthy flow of energy in the body.

One way of discovering which energy meridians are blocked, and also which emotions are likely to be blocking them, is to look at the teeth. He shares this perspective with Traditional Chinese Medicine, where there is a map that relates specific teeth issues to issues in different organ energy meridians. I don't know about all his energy talk past the 40 min mark, but thought you might find the first bit worthwhile.

Another more basic question - do you go to the dentist regularly? Eat a lot of sweets?
... something psychological is not digesting within me and I am on a path to discover what is goin on.

If you're perceiving a number of energetic cords that need to be cut, then in addition to energetic techniques I think that learning more about basic psychology would be key. In particular, look for books discussing healthy boundaries or what is called 'healthy aggression' or assertiveness training. This is also something you can work on with your therapist if you haven't already.

I've found the book Healing Developmental Trauma to be a very powerful lens to look at my life and relationships, and also begin to understand how my life and relationships were conditioned by early trauma and childhood programs. It was quite an intense read, but really enlightening.

Another option for the psychological approach that comes to mind is the Romance Novel experiment. If you haven't checked out the thread, have a look - it has been an incredibly powerful healing experience for myself and many others. The subject matter is exactly what you're describing here - the cords of our relationships, our family karma, the questions of love, and how our false personality, our fears or desires, can cause us to cling to outdated thoughts and emotions - even when a much better option is right in front of our noses!

Not giving the connection power has been what I have been so miserably failing at for years. In my Jungian work, at the end of it all it kind of boiled down to ... "maybe the best you can do is occasionally give the dog a bone or break even with the devil". I believe this is wise. But this approach is not working for me ... clearly ... as my colon is letting me know emphatically. I still believe in the wisdom of this approach, but just question my ability to do it ... not a master of cutting the power through monitoring my thinking and simply changing the channel ...as I am still working on it. Hopefully I am close to a tipping point and/or that key piece of information is coming that will help me change my phase so to speak. In the meantime I am doing what I can to help my situation. Super grateful for members that have posted on this thread ... it really helps me trust in the process.

After reading the transcript from the SRT SOTT radio podcast, to use the podcast language, I would say it is stuck emotions that I have not learned how to release ... not even sure what I feel like I gain by keeping them around. I feel like these stuck emotions keep me primed for giving the connections electricity and I am trying to remove them. I am considering contacting Patrick for a session.

Can you describe your Jungian work a bit more? I ask because I'm getting a red flag with what you wrote above, where your Jungian practice has lead you to limiting yourself to 'breaking even with the Devil'. I don't really know what you mean by this, but it looks like it is related to your doubts about your ability to grow in Knowledge and Being, which seems to be seated in your belief centre.

There is this session where Jung is concerned:

Q: (L) Alright. I guess I'll start off. I want to ask about this Carl Jung business. Well, Carl Jung thought he was the reincarnation of Goethe. Was he?

A: No. Fantasy.

Q: (L) Is this book that I just read about Carl Jung fairly accurate as to the historical details and some of the interpretations of those details?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Was Gurdjieff influenced by Carl Jung?

A: Small bit.

Q: (L) Was Carl Jung possessed after his extensive therapeutic encounter with Otto Gross?

A: Not at that point, but later, yes.

Q: (L) Possessed by what?

A: 4D STS.

Q: (Pierre) How did he get possessed?

A: Asked for it.

Q: (Joe) Was he into some kind of mysticism or black magic or cultism as it was called?

A: Yes, though it was not called such.

Q: (L) Who was that guy that was hooked up with L. Ron Hubbard? He was kinda similar. He was involved in space projects. Does anybody remember his name?

(Niall) Parsons.

(L) Yeah, Parsons. So, was it similar to what Parsons and his bunch was doing? Sex magic and all that?

A: Yes, and there was Jungian influence there too.

Q: (L) Well, is it accurate or correct to derive from this Jungian business some of the philosophical or psychological foundations of the current American liberal postmodern movement?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So some of Jung's ideas of the anima and animus and the hermaphroditic nature of the soul and so forth were foundational to the current liberal paradigm of sexual fluidity?

A: Yes. And notice well that this conflicts directly with objective reality.

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

A: Yes.

There's also a few articles on SOTT and some talk shows, plus a few threads on Jung, if you're interested in checking them out to compare against what you already know.

All that said, if you keep on truckin', adding new Knowledge inputs and working on your Faith in yourself and the cosmos, you will probably find that within you there is an ocean of curiosity, aliveness, insight, strength, and forgiveness. Then, instead of resigning to a life of 'breaking even with the devil', you can comfortably tell him to get the hell out of your house and slam the door in his face!

Hey, Truthseeker101!

You mentioned tooth problems. That might be a clue that you can follow. Dr. Jerry Tennant has a video (below) that explores his medical approach 'Healing is Voltage'. It may give you good food for thought about your tooth issues. He explains that our body is electric, and that negative emotions carry a charge. Stuck emotions can block a healthy flow of energy in the body.

One way of discovering which energy meridians are blocked, and also which emotions are likely to be blocking them, is to look at the teeth. He shares this perspective with Traditional Chinese Medicine, where there is a map that relates specific teeth issues to issues in different organ energy meridians. I don't know about all his energy talk past the 40 min mark, but thought you might find the first bit worthwhile.

Another more basic question - do you go to the dentist regularly? Eat a lot of sweets?

If you're perceiving a number of energetic cords that need to be cut, then in addition to energetic techniques I think that learning more about basic psychology would be key. In particular, look for books discussing healthy boundaries or what is called 'healthy aggression' or assertiveness training. This is also something you can work on with your therapist if you haven't already.

I've found the book Healing Developmental Trauma to be a very powerful lens to look at my life and relationships, and also begin to understand how my life and relationships were conditioned by early trauma and childhood programs. It was quite an intense read, but really enlightening.

Another option for the psychological approach that comes to mind is the Romance Novel experiment. If you haven't checked out the thread, have a look - it has been an incredibly powerful healing experience for myself and many others. The subject matter is exactly what you're describing here - the cords of our relationships, our family karma, the questions of love, and how our false personality, our fears or desires, can cause us to cling to outdated thoughts and emotions - even when a much better option is right in front of our noses!

Can you describe your Jungian work a bit more? I ask because I'm getting a red flag with what you wrote above, where your Jungian practice has lead you to limiting yourself to 'breaking even with the Devil'. I don't really know what you mean by this, but it looks like it is related to your doubts about your ability to grow in Knowledge and Being, which seems to be seated in your belief centre.

There is this session where Jung is concerned:

There's also a few articles on SOTT and some talk shows, plus a few threads on Jung, if you're interested in checking them out to compare against what you already know.

All that said, if you keep on truckin', adding new Knowledge inputs and working on your Faith in yourself and the cosmos, you will probably find that within you there is an ocean of curiosity, aliveness, insight, strength, and forgiveness. Then, instead of resigning to a life of 'breaking even with the devil', you can comfortably tell him to get the hell out of your house and slam the door in his face!
What a sweet and wonderful post ... thank you so much for your love and light coming my way. I have been off the site for a couple weeks which is never good and something that I am never happy about ... and I always think "you will do what you will do" or that was the gist of the C's statement ... and when that has happened, I ask myself why it is that my alignment is pulling me off this forum ... or sometimes avoiding it. I have my reasons but I am happy to be back with everyone's light right now ...a long winded thank you is what I am trying to communicate:-)

I will check out the YouTube ... I am sure that there is a correlation between the teeth and my stuck energies. I sometimes see a Chinese acupuncturist who I am reminded could be quite helpful right now. A lot of changes and cleaning up has been going on in my life. I have been eating so cleanly that I have lost over 20 pounds in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Still struggling w the C diff symptoms but I think I am getting better ... hoping to see a G.I. specialist soon and hopefully get some tests ordered since it is such slow going. But besides my C diff, my body is feeling WAY better.

Thank you for the reading suggestions ... I hope to check it out. A lot of what I am letting go of(The stuck emotions) is related to past conditioning of course and my own playing in the dirt ... I was raised by a narcissist and am still learning how to let go of that experience as well as interact in such a way that I can stay grounded and not increase my resentments ... the same resentments that my body can't live with anymore.

Thank you for saying ...."it looks like it is related to your doubts about your ability to grow in Knowledge and Being, which seems to be seated in your belief centre". This was spot on and I appreciate you saying it this way. I have a lot of doubts about my ability to grow in Knowledge and Being and ultimately, that is what I am trying to heal .... this is the narcissistic wounding/habits of mind I am seeking to change. This is my seeking to trust in the process.

I went in to my Jungian experience with the intention to up my skills at interpreting my dream material. I went in with a full awareness of the passage you quoted and found my weekly interactions helpful for many years as when I started, I was honestly being overwhelmed by a lot of my dream material. But ultimately as time moved on, I came to realize that what I was needing was more related to narcissistic wounding.

For years, my problem with the Jungian approach was how it always went back to the complex. The complex that you can never really escape in their view. It was out of this paradigm that the statement about "breaking even with the devil" was mentioned. Another way to say it would be to say that sometimes, maybe the best you can do is give the dog that you don't want in your life a bone ... it comes out of the idea that the complex never really goes away ... especially family complexes ... and that the best one can do is up one's awareness such that one is able to maneuver around or with the complex in such a way that living with it is more tenable and acceptable. Yes ... to me it was always a limiting and negative way of looking at it and therein lay my objection to it. Hope this helps.

I actually did the romance novel experiment and found it very helpful as well ... definitely felt like some of those were written just for me ... read about 10 to 12.

Again, thank you so much for your post!!!!

Back
Top Bottom