Corona craziness

News Flash: Drastic measures have been adopted in British Columbia to combat irresponsible citizens spreading cases:
What is this fuss about renaming every thing with one pretext or other? They changed basic genders at a whim and now there want to change weekends to day 1 and day 2?. Do they really believe that this will even change the behavior of people in the weekend? :headbash: With COVID most of us working from home and we don't even see any difference between weekends and week days. It looks apes that took over this planet, showing their talent and it is hard to understand this monkey logic.

Probably, this is all transient phase to declare the human are unnecessary (as they are uncontrollable) and needs to be eliminated.

What is this fuss about renaming every thing with one pretext or other? They changed basic genders at a whim and now there want to change weekends to day 1 and day 2?. Do they really believe that this will even change the behavior of people in the weekend? :headbash: With COVID most of us working from home and we don't even see any difference between weekends and week days. It looks apes that took over this planet, showing their talent and it is hard to understand this monkey logic.

Probably, this is all transient phase to declare the human are unnecessary (as they are uncontrollable) and needs to be eliminated.
The video is “voiced over” in @Voyageur s post. It was meant as a sarcastic joke! But, the renaming, and pseudo reality Babel is horrifying and bearing witness to this world is an extreme adventure indeed!

The video is “voiced over” in @Voyageur s post. It was meant as a sarcastic joke! But, the renaming, and pseudo reality Babel is horrifying and bearing witness to this world is an extreme adventure indeed!
I should have checked for its authenticity. It was clear it is voice over, but thought it is some translation. Thank you for correcting me.

The roguishness of politicians and officials who skip the vaccination protocol.
There are more and more politicians, mayors and other officials who have taken advantage of their position to skip the vaccination protocols established by Health, and while some of them have already resigned or have been dismissed after apologizing, others justify their immunization on the grounds that they are on the front line of the pandemic.

POLITICIANS and MILITARY, ACCUSED of having been vaccinated BEFORE TIME
English subtitles available.

Mad: yes!
Bad: yes very bad!
Sad: no, just mad and very bad! :phaser:

(Australia suspending it's Air-travel bubble)
Well, THAT reminds me of

... a video from the still existing YouTube Channel "Truthstream Media" with the title "We're Living in 12 Monkeys" published as early as 24 March 2020 - where they predicted / pointed out a pattern [at 00:15:00] in the Covid Plandemic going to be something like "Closing down" - "opening up" - "Closing down" - "Opening up" - "Closing down"... you get the idea.

Back then, me having been involuntarily stuck in the Sicilian lockdown - I was wondering how much of that could come true or not ... And what if it would turn out that way ? Could they be that bold ? (Oh, yes they would, they could, and they did !!) I often had to think of this very video clip, because... well... you see how often that principle of closing down/opening up has been used ever since - and still is used unabated.

To wear people down - in order to accept almost anything !

"We're Living in 12 Monkeys"
Truthstrem Media • (1:10:30)

"The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions"

Let's face it - it is a damn cynical, ironic - and - at the same time an important lesson. (to grasp the deeper meaning; looking though veil of "good intentions"... )

Guys like him, have an honest ambition to "add their part" to "help" others - and likely getting carried away in that task. The ego get's its share of likes and sympathies, confirmation of "doing good", a sense of "growth". And so, the wheels spin up through social media like a chain reaction; accumulated echo chambers, carried by emotion - while the majority in it, fail to see the deeper/bigger picture and their own shares in it.

Cause it all, just get's just.... so wrong.

:scared:

Today I listened to this podcast with Pete Evans and Dolores Cahill. I've listened to her on a few podcasts including James Corbett and Del Bigtree. She is an immunologist who has spoken out quite loudly about the BS we are all experiencing. I particularly enjoyed listening to this interview as she discusses Australia and I find a lot of discussions are focussed on the US or UK.
Here is the link if you wanna listen: Pete Evans & Dolores Cahill
She specifically touches on some of what she says are criminal acts as far as body autonomy and freedom to move.

Here is the excerpt from Petes show:
Professor Dolores Cahill is an inventor, founder and shareholder of companies and has been granted and licensed patents in Europe, USA & worldwide.
With applications in improving the early accurate diagnosis of disease including autoimmune diseases and cancer.
Her latest ventures are the World Freedom Alliance and Freedom Airway.
Find out more about Dolores at WWW.DOLORESCAHILL.COM

Back
Top Bottom