Corona craziness

"Wristband with disinfectant, set with refiller" :rolleyes: ...with the right idea, one can make pile of money...

VX-49837060.jpeg

Face Mask Parody

I ordered various face masks from France in order to do various Parodies with "masks" and photography. (Because I am tired of the the look of people wearing face diapers...) So, in order to do a first spontaneous test at the dinner table, Sal is wearing one of them (Dragon from GOT)

Tekki however.... well, she is ONLY interested in the food on the table... :lol:

2021-04-03_25.jpg

The moment when you get that Easter gift from your mother-in-law, saying she's not worth it to us to buy some ourselves... so she cannot come ALONE to our apartment for coffee without pur Test. So we stood in the cold for a quarter of an hour and talked about the usefulness of Corona tests. Happy Easter... :jawdrop:
DA5E213C-CE52-4FF9-89B5-A8302D2E5D38.jpeg

The political elite is forced to publicly fake vaccinations. Everyone does their best: they turn away from the camera, use syringes without needles, even bend needles, like Kamala Harris.

Why, exactly, are the public facing political elites forced to fake it?

They're not the ones with the real power in this whole game. They likely have no clue as to what the jab is intended to do, so they probably have no reason to avoid it. At the same time, their handlers would probably make it very clear that they have to take it whether they want to or not. They need to lead from the front and set a good example after all. So it would actually benefit the real power players more to have the political elites actually get the real thing. It would increase overall jab rates and would help ensure their lapdogs remained loyal.

Regarding the needle used on the VP, it looks like a combination of a couple of different ones I've seen and nothing stands out to me as being odd about it. What does stand out to me as being odd is people latching onto the "fake needles/syringes" conspiracy when it would make more sense, if you were going to pretend to inject public figures with anti-flu-juice as part of a propaganda campaign, to replace the anti-flu-juice with saline solution or something before the injection took place and before there were a bunch of cameras recording what was happening.

Crime no longer pays...at least on this side of the inverted Maginot Line.

Arrested in Manacor for infecting 22 people with Covid

The man lowered his mask when he coughed at his workplace: "I'm going to transmit the coronavirus to you".

National Police officers have arrested a 40-year-old man in Manacor for allegedly infecting 22 people with Covid-19, eight of them directly and 14 indirectly, both at his workplace and at the gym he used to go to, both in the town of Mallorca.
DeepL.
Detenido en Manacor por contagiar de Covid a 22 personas

Apparently there are flash mobs happening in Europe, this was posted on the Solari Report, under music of the week. It is from France, it does have cc with the English Translation. I thought this was a brilliant way to protest, singing and dancing to dispel the negativity, and raise ones vibration in a positive way.

East Paris Train Station April 18th

Apparently there are flash mobs happening in Europe, this was posted on the Solari Report, under music of the week. It is from France, it does have cc with the English Translation. I thought this was a brilliant way to protest, singing and dancing to dispel the negativity, and raise ones vibration in a positive way.

East Paris Train Station April 18th

Absolutely beautiful !

Albeit I do not understand the french language... IT IS ALL IN THE SOUND. What a strong vibrational wave that is unfolding.
Ah ! Just amazing to experience something like that !!!!!! 💕 Thank you for the video @Joan !

Perhaps my french roots in my blood (200+ years) are calling me...

Back
Top Bottom