Corona craziness

I was excited to watch it, but the link doesn't seem to work? It gives a 404 (probably because the link you shared requires to be logged in) and when going back to the main Solari reports page, there is only a login if you click on the video, but no sign up...?
I believe it is this one

I believe it is this one
yes, it looks like the same. I'm currently a bit past halfway watching Deckard's link, thanks for the alternative. I'm only halfway so I can't tell yet, but it's a great interview, although nothing seems quite groundbreaking.

After I already told you here about new measures being implemented in Croatia after today´s conference announcement, here below is No. 1 of the most read news form the crème de la crème top MSM news portal.

Get your handkerchiefs ready it´s going to be heartbreaking.

A young unvaccinated man dies in Osijek: A doctor tells us what his last words were

Dr. Igor Berecki, a pediatrician who works at the Osijek hospital, announced on Facebook that a young man died in the intensive care unit yesterday after three weeks of fighting the corona. He was without comorbidity.

After his condition worsened he was placed on a respirator. As they prepared him for intubation, he burst into tears. The last thing he said was, "F*** the one who persuaded me not to get vaccinated!"

AND this story MUST be true, because there are 2 reports of the same event, the portal states!
1. from the pediatrician who told the event on Facebook (we´ll forgive the portal for misplacing the link, anyway you have FB so search for yourself, I did and the poor doctor must have deleted his profile in the mean time, probably because of those damn anti-vaxxers who spammed him, but he has a nice LinkedIn profile (where he´s grown a beard and is endorsed for each skill by the same 4 people including director of Croatian National Television) and he writes articles on immunization)
2. from a friend (of the author of the article?). Anyway, author says it´s a friend so - it´s a friendly person.

So, enough said!
Shut up and get vaccinated!

edited: spelling

After I already told you here about new measures being implemented in Croatia after today´s conference announcement, here below is No. 1 of the most read news form the crème de la crème top MSM news portal.

Get your handkerchiefs ready it´s going to be heartbreaking.

AND this story MUST be true, because there are 2 reports of the same event, the portal states!
1. from the pediatrician who told the event on Facebook (we´ll forgive the portal for misplacing the link, anyway you have FB so search for yourself, I did and the poor doctor must have deleted his profile in the mean time, probably because of those damn anti-vaxxers who spammed him, but he has a nice LinkedIn profile (where he´s grown a beard and is endorsed for each skill by the same 4 people including director of Croatian National Television) and he writes articles on immunization)
2. from a friend (of the author of the article?). Anyway, author says it´s a friend so - it´s a friendly person.

So, enough said!
Shut up and get vaccinated!

edited: spelling

These people think we are all brain dead, and indeed many of the sheep probably are. I saw a nurse commenting on these sorts of reports on social media. Her comment was that anybody who was sick enough to be in an ICU was not physically capable of giving an anti anti-vax speech.

Don't know what others have experience, or considered when people are generally talked on the street over the last twenty months - on sooo many omg covid stories. It's been like a parroting process, the same story from different people, different locations and countries. The one above is similar to what people have heard in America, Canada etc. (with variations of words): "As they prepared him for intubation, he burst into tears. The last thing he said was, "F*** the one who persuaded me not to get vaccinated!" There have been other examples.

Not saying this was not what that doctor heard from some particular patient, there likely have been people shocked at what they were facing - as they are being wheeled over to an incubator. However these stories with these words, with Tiktok video; no names, no place, no context, is like a skip in an old vinyl record. This story in print may well become another reality (my brother, friend, cousin (that is said often) had this happen, thus it the same with people parroting things that they have heard down the gossip line, as if it was their own direct memory of observations; did you see, OMG the cases are skyrocketing and I was there. You know, I've a relative, I've a friend of a friend who told me, oh it is so horrible. OMG, the ICU's are spilling over at work, and on and on.

It is like a contagion of absorbed headlines are embodied and repeated to anyone who will listen, and then it becomes their narrative of fear that is spread, as if it is their very own experience (notwithstanding people really do have experiences, yet can one tell?)

Their narratives come up if you ask questions: oh, you don't know, my friend's brother was hooked up to a ventilator and was really sick from covid. He was lucky to survive, they say. I see, so who is your friend, perhaps I know him? Silence or, you happen to know that friend's brother and that is not at all what happened.

I saw a nurse commenting on these sorts of reports on social media. Her comment was that anybody who was sick enough to be in an ICU was not physically capable of giving an anti anti-vax speech.

Exactly, and yet one nurse who works at the hospital will say they are board, knitting sweaters and on FB all the time - at the ready though. The next at the same hospital will say, OMG, how are we to survive. The paramedic who delivers really sick people to that same hospital are asked upon entering, does h/s patient really need to be here? The paramedic looks around at the empty halls and says, well yes they need to be here, it is serious, are you busy? :umm:

Many here have worked frontlines or semi-frontlines throughout this scare affair (with outright mishandling, very possibly documented criminal mishandling resulting in death), will have their own crazy stories on reactions of people. One rather suspects that their stories will repeat the self-puppetry they see in how people react, where people borrow whole narratives out of thin air that were never their own to begin with (planted in their minds). It is really numbing to see in action, especially when you might offer an offhand comment (done at your own risk, mind you), only to face a predictable reaction.

These people think we are all brain dead, and indeed many of the sheep probably are. I saw a nurse commenting on these sorts of reports on social media. Her comment was that anybody who was sick enough to be in an ICU was not physically capable of giving an anti anti-vax speech.
I can't help wonder how much the ventilator contributed to his death as we have read that people with covid should not be put on ventilators because they kill them.

Also, could it be that these stories like the above are to combat all of the people who got vaccinated and are not suffering, or dead, because of it are sharing what has happened to them and/or loved ones with everyone?

I can't help wonder how much the ventilator contributed to his death as we have read that people with covid should not be put on ventilators because they kill them.
Exactly. IF the story IS true in the first place, which I doubt. Or at least maybe there are threads of the truth but overblown to fit the narrative.

I.e. again, just yesterday they announced to the whole county, at the press conference I talked about in the corona thread, that a woman, born in 1994., died in a particular hospital due to corona.
It was propagated all over the news.
But today it turned out that the hospital has no record of any 27 years old person that died in the hospital. One portal (a mayor MSM in Croatia) actually called that particular hospital and asked about the case. And that was published on the portal, and few other, as a side news - so the news is not in the focus not even on the main page.
So now people still believe that the young people are dying, because no one reads anything except grand titles and what is said in the news.

Also, could it be that these stories like the above are to combat all of the people who got vaccinated and are not suffering, or dead, because of it are sharing what has happened to them and/or loved ones with everyone?
Could be as well...

Stolen from FB:

"Governments are trying to force unvaxxed people to get the jab claiming the vaccine is functional, yet at the same time they have to convince the vaxxed people that the vaccine is not that functional so they need a booster. You can't make this up!"

I just came across this photo from an article on a Turkish web site where we see President Erdoğan receiving Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan (MBZ) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Notice all the masks madness here.

Which side is paranoid I have no idea. Perhaps both.

163995.jpg

But then I recalled the Getty Wedding photos where Gov Newsom of California was said to have been spotted.

DSC03759.JPG

DSC03771.JPG

See all those masks. These super rich are not as smart as we think. I'd say based on these photos that they are very badly informed.

In the last photo, supposedly the second man in a mask from the right is Newsom. Not convincing considering Pelosi and the mayor of SF had clear photos showing them to be there.

Dante's Comedy

It is just sick and evil to the bone, on every occasion, they are showing their arogance and overpower. The PTB, left photo on downside even wears somekind of epolete (don't know english expression) with writing: equal rights for (everyone I guess)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-213939_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211103-213939_Facebook.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom