Authored by Kyle Becker via Becker News (emphasis ours),
“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

A screenshot from the article and an online archive of the passage points out the surfacing evidence.

The story from the USA Today drops the reference to NBC News, but nonetheless corroborates the news: “CDC says vaccinated people may transmit virus, recommends masks indoors.”

“CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said new data shows the delta variant, which accounts for more than 80% of the new infections in the U.S., behaves ‘uniquely differently’ from its predecessors and could make vaccinated people infectious,” the article notes.

Information on the delta variant from several states and other countries indicates that in rare occasions some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others,” Walensky said in announcing new guidance, which reverses a CDC recommendation in May. “This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendation.”

NBC News reported on the CDC guidance reversal on Monday.

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended Tuesday that fully vaccinated people begin wearing masks indoors again in places with high Covid-19 transmission rates,” NBC News reported. “The agency is also recommending kids wear masks in schools this fall.”

“Federal health officials still believe fully vaccinated individuals represent a very small amount of transmission,” the report continued. “Still, some vaccinated people could be carrying higher levels of the virus than previously understood and potentially transmit it to others.

Read the rest of the report here.

Department of Homeland Security orders all employees to mask up and distance, regardless of vaccination status
Homeland Security tries to pit Vaxxed against Unvaxxed like they were organizing dog-fighting pits on a national level, while CDC Boss Cat-Herder Rochelle was a naughty girl saying something stupid and Freudian-Slippery like this:
Though mandatory vaccination appears to be imminent, its effect on the spread of the coronavirus remains to be seen. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky defended the new mask guidance on Tuesday by stating that officials believe vaccinated people infected with the delta variant of the coronavirus can still spread it to others, and may carry higher levels of the virus than the unvaccinated.

When a truly unique situation like this is created - either on a personal level or [nowadays] on a 'mass soul level'-: the mass suffering of souls triggers / activates a special state of profound "deep hurting in the soul". This awakens powers that are simply reality-changing. I know / remember well this type of hurt - happened to me several times by now, with always ending the same: a reality-shift. Where the cause of the 'deep soul hurt' was fixed / averted, my life was redirected on a different track. I know that a higher power intervened and I always thought it to be the soul / higher-self, because I have no knowledge of a higher power on a personal level..

But now:
What happens when a large crowd of souls / Higher-selves gain access to directly change reality this way? Yellowstone erupts? Because the changes were big on a personal level! So I can't fathom the reaction / result to this scale of mass Free Will Violation..

Note the following:

First, free will was violated with the presidential election giving Biden as the "winner".

Now with the pandemic, the vaccines and the decision of the French parliament (which also includes the rest of the world). It would be the second time that free will is violated.

Only a third event is missing...and it may be coming soon.

And there you have the triple bad day for the elite.

There is a widely spread concept in vulgar esotericism (do not take it as truth, it may not be so) that for our reality things happen in 3 ways: in the physical, in the emotional, and in the mental.

We see that these 3 things are fulfilled in terms of the violation of free will.

They are violating our bodies, our emotions, and our minds. At least for those of us who reject all of this. If this is 50% of the population being violated, then I see it logical that there is an intervention to do karmic balancing.

The possibility of this was know mid 2020.

More Than 5,100 Breakthrough COVID Cases Reported in Mass.; at Least 80 Have Died

"What hasn't changed is that the vaccine is preventing severe disease and death," a Tufts Medical Center epidemiologist said​

By Kaitlin McKinley Becker and Diane Cho Published July 21, 2021 • Updated on July 25, 2021 at 3:38 pm​

More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.

The latest update from the state Department of Public Health comes as coronavirus metrics continue to creep up in the Bay State while the more contagious delta variant keeps spreading in the U.S.

The so-called breakthrough cases — where fully vaccinated individuals test positive for coronavirus — have so far been rare, but are possible. And should even be expected, per the CDC.

Link
Apparently they can not make this fact disappear because too many eyes are on this "effect". Every family that has someone clot-shot now realizes that they still "Test Positive".

Added to this now will be "You must STILL wear the face mask". Then with time there will be other "You must still ..."

It started with "Flatten the Curve" but now the "actors" will be playing another tune, "This is a really serious situation. We must ALL JOIN to WIN THIS WAR, "Just say "YES" to the clot-shot (said Nancy)"

I saw a short video by professor Saveliev (link is at the end), where he put out a theory, that COVID-19 infection "waves" are not a normal behavior for a spreading virus. I will try to summarize this theory as such:
- the virus has 30,000 base DNA pairs and codes 29 proteins (established facts)
- with the speed of propagation from a person to person, when the number of these propagations (there is a recombination taking place at every propagation) reaches approximately 20% or (6,000 pairs changed), the morbidity and aggressiveness of such viruses should be dropping down to the levels of the common flu.
- Instead, we are observing regular "waves" of the increased morbidity/aggressiveness, that can't be explained by the current scientific knowledge of the virus development/spread.

Prof.Saveliev concludes that someone is holding the un-mutated viruses that retain their high aggressiveness and releases them periodically, when the main virus, propagated everywhere, looses "the steam". It could have been done at the public events where masses of people are gathered and can be, for example, sprayed with water contaminated with the virus material.

View attachment 47640

The video is in Russian language:
Reminds me of a project that Erasmus University Hospital (Ab Osterhaus?) was doing with a US or Canadian partner, to find out how easy it would be to make a virus variety spread through the air. Project was stopped for a couple of years. People were wondering why on earth they were doing this.

A couple of significant vids:

Dr. Charles Hoff - "The Moderna vaccine has forty trillion messenger RNA molecules per vaccine dose"
[9:17 - amazed this is still on youtube]
Dr Charles Hoffe explains the mechanism of injury from the Covid injections

Dr. Peter McCullough - @3:20 Covid-19 vaccines "are not fit for human use"
[22:09]

BTW - heard on the Foxnewsradio today that Pfizer is set to make multiple billions more with the sale of their vax.

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud
It is an interesting interview and, in particular, what caught my attention is that around minute 45:50 she cites Political Ponerology.

I had to skip many parts because I would need to listen several times or read the subtitles since my native language is not English.
I guess that any of you could do a better job on this.

She started out talking about the Gates' syndicate, so this is not about a sigle individual. Business Model.

Rockefeller Medecine: Rockefeller partnered with Andrew Carnegie and began funding medical schools across America... How Rockefeller Created the Business of Western Medicine – Acupuncture & Dry Needling, Santa Monica, CA

Basis or foundation of the "Big Agenda".

How Big Oil conquered the world--> the role of petrochemicals in agriculture--> same model in gene technology.

COVID19 business is basically a currency job, accelerating to a new system that gives them total control. She describes it as freedom or slavery, the complete destruction of the economic model has ever existed.

- "They will try to create a Microsoft Office in your body." Backdoors and so on.

It's a business model based on contracts with government and government agencies, the latter running the show.

They also cover the financial side led by Warren Buffet.

The discussion lands on transhumanism and all that spooky technology they want to deploy. Very powerful and novel technology, but before they can get it out, they need total control.

Money laundering, along with Harvard and Yale role. Elevating disaster capitalism to another level. Destruction of small businesses.

They talked about the limitations of the totalitarian model they want to push. The multiple ways people have to oppose it.

Catherine thinks these people incapable of empathy, and despite all this powerful technology, and even working with effective intelligent strategies, are profoundly stupid nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom