Not only ERVW-1 and its protein syncytin are correlated with neurodegeneration, it is also suspected that defects in ERVW-1 leads to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia:

If that’s the case, the unknown long term effects of the RNA “vaccines” are worrying. They might not manifest so much in the vaccinated people but in their progeny, specifically in the progeny’s brain.

It’s alarming because the modification of a key protein like syncytin alters de facto its receivership characteristics[28]. Proteins are tuners, and modifying a key protein can change the frequency, the region of the information field the individual is connected to[29]. Can modified syncytin, and the morphologic modifications induced by this protein tune an individual to specific regions of the information field?

Schizophrenia is a documented effect of defective syncytin and there’s a growing body of scientific literature[30] [31] [32], seriously wondering if schizophrenia is not, at least in some cases, demonic possession:

A RNA vaccine modifying syncytin to induce schizophrenia that might be another word for demonic possessions fits with the obedience vaccine scenario we developed in the beginning of 2020. At this time we just didn’t know to what kind of masters the forecasted obedience was related to.

Note not included in the book:

If the above is true, the Cs remarks about “Nazi Germany being a trial run”; “elimination of the true Semite”, “plan to control you in 4D” take a more concrete meaning.
Thank you Pierre for sharing, while reading the last part, the bolded one, I was thinking that the above may apply to each individual soul according to his own nature, inner makeup, FRV.

I mean, those of us, assuming we do have access and are able to establish a connection to our higher centers, by exercising our free will, the most important law in all existence, by being true to our true nature thus giving the middle finger to the PTB and their distorted reality they want to drag everyone in, even if we are being forced to take this darn mrna jab against our own will because if you don't take it you don't work and as a consequence you starve, thus being bent to the will of 4d sts, to me to be honest is pure hubris and wishful thinking from their part, as if they are the omnipresent overlords of all existence and me feels that that's not the case therefore their plan is a complete bulsh*t that's why I'm confident in what the C's said that what will bring them down is their own wishful thinking and eventually all will turn well for us.

With the above I'm trying to say that for me at least, I'd better choose to not exist at all than let myself being bent through a God darn vaccine to the will of the 4d sts, because at that point all my struggles and my hard learned lessons throught many lives didn't serve any purpose, the free will, the most important law in all existence is a complete bulsh*t and all is one and one is all concept as well as a consequence, and I can tell from my perspective with my whole soul that this is not true, I'm not able to recognize it as true since it doesn't feel true to me therefore if they want to play hard, bring it own dudes and we will see how it will end.

It come a point in one's spiritual evolution when one reaches that stage when one isn't willing anymore to play the role of the victim or the role of the pray and chooses to stand by himself thus giving everyone their due according to their nature and their actions.

Sorry if what I wrote above seems a rant, it's not, it's pure rage, sooner or later the predator becomes the pray if he's too arrogant to think of himself as the center of Universe. There are forces in the Universe much, much above the predators, they're not at the top of the food chain so never give in to fear. Never give in to fear, be true to your true nature and keep your head straight while heading towards your true destiny.

Edit: clarification

Thank you. I corrected the two typos in the source document.
The bolded word below may be one as well. Did you possibly mean “spared” rather than “sparred”?

While one infected individual is evolutionary speaking neutralized (killed or sterilized), the sparred individuals and in particular their progeny, can experience evolutionary changes.

It come a point in one's spiritual evolution when one reaches that stage when one isn't willing anymore to play the role of the victim or the role of the pray and chooses to stand by himself thus giving everyone their due according to their nature and their actions.

This sounds STO to me. Maybe that is the unintentional side effect of all this, a final teaching at the end of this current grand cycle of what STO truly means in comparison to the STS world we are so obviously living and suffering in.

Swedish Professor (Matti Sällberg)
"People Will Need FIVE Covid Vaccine Doses for Immunity – If you Don’t Submit You’ll no Longer Qualify as “Fully Vaccinated”

iu.jpeg

:umm::rolleyes:

Uhm ?!

When you enter this page, "Svenska Vaccin Fabriken" (Swedish Vaccin Factory), Dr Matti Sällberg also happens to be Founder, CSO and Chairman of the Board of that company. So, another overpaid guy in a suit telling people when and how much to "vaccinate" in order to achieve "immunity", while being a CEO of a vaccine company - and on top also deeply involved into the"legendary" Karolinska Institute of Sweden... 5 clot injection would almost literally mean a certain death within the next couple years. :nuts: Just the perfect guy... again.

How quaint.

Matti Sällberg

Founder, CSO and Chairman of the Board

Professor at Karolinska Institutet,
DDS and PhD from KI. Current head of the department of Laboratory Medicine at KI, and board member of Prebona AB. More than 20 years experience in vaccine development including leading vaccines to the clinical trials.

Swedish Karolinska Institute

is a place filled with power struggles and nasty complicities. My second husband who was a neuroscientist, worked at that place 12 years ago. Not a pretty picture, when you got to know, him coming home from work, about the intrigues going off being the curtains. There are some really nasty folks nested. It reminded me very much of a political arena... In my opinion, Karolinska Institute is corrupted place, which still lives on old merits from the glorious Nobel times from the 70s. In reality, they suck out enormous amounts of grant money from (also good) scientists working there, yet preventing them from getting prolonged employments.

Bluegazer said:

Never smile at a crocodile
No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin

“I give you now Professor Twist
The conscientious scientist.
Trustees exclaimed, “He never bungles”
And sent him off to distant jungles.
Camped on a tropic riverside
One day he missed his lovely bride.
She had, the guide informed him later,
Been eaten by an alligator.
Professor Twist could not but smile.
You mean,” he said “a crocodile.!”​

Ogden Nash

With modified cells in one's body pumping out spike proteins, if the body doesn't shed them as quickly as they are produced, and if they don't disintegrate over time, then people will simply increase their spike load endlessly, or until the affected cells die.

For some reason, while I understood this was the general reality, and that the future seemed very uncertain wrt immune system weakening and delayed effects, the thought of continual build-up never really crystalized for me until now. It seems like the sort of thing doctors should have thought about.

I wonder what happens if spikes hit some sort of critical mass? How much spike load will a person have after five years of continual production? What will that do to them?

It seems like extremely short term thinking to just look at the immediate immune system effects but to fail to think long term.

Which, I believe, is a characteristic of the psychopath, unable to project their imaginations into the future to wonder how actions taken today will play out beyond an immediate reward.
And what if a person needs to get on immunosuppressant medication after an organ transplant or whatever? Another thing noone talks about.

When spike protein levels reach "critical mass", immune systems will go haywire resulting in severe COVID-like condition, most likely. Plus the toxicity of the protein itself.

And are these vax then a way to create compliance via graphene oxide or magneto or whatever, which would seem to be an attempt to counteract the backfired effect of the original leaked "virus"?
A RNA vaccine modifying syncytin to induce schizophrenia that might be another word for demonic possessions fits with the obedience vaccine scenario we developed in the beginning of 2020. At this time we just didn’t know to what kind of masters the forecasted obedience was related to.
So, it may be the syncytin modification more so than GO or other that will enable the desired obedience - and to 4D critters over 3D. :shock:

On another note, a new player on the scene in this almost hour interview with the Reiner Fuellmich group - Dr. Bryan Ardis:

This exchange is chockful/shock full of startling to outrageous information. Dr. Ardis explains that the damning info in the official docs/websites/studies from October 2020 and before proves that Fauci/FDA/WHO etc. are knowingly committing criminal actions/genocide. Known from the studies used to "validate" Remdesivir is that it was already known to be deadly (1st among 4) along with the 2nd of the 4 in the study involving Ebola. And yet, Remdesivir was the only allowed drug in the US for most of 2020 - certainly true in Ohio! Hydroxychloroquine was deemed unsafe based on corrupt study using 10x the proper dosage. Plus, all the debilitating/deadly adverse effects of all the authorized vaxxes are outlined in a FDA doc of Oct. 2020. So they knew of these deadly effects well in advance of inflicting the meds/vax upon the public.

Ardis talks about the kidney failure involved and how the patients were drowning rather than pneumonia - docs failed to distinguish in xrays. His own father-in-law with flu was killed by wrong treatment including discontinuing lasix after compelling them to begin it when they weren't because didn't recognize his lungs were full of fluid from their drug induced kidney failure.

Appearing in 2020, brand new condition - Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), inflammation of heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes, or gastrointestinal organs - either directly from vax or vax transmission from parents, etc. Neither children or pregnant women (goes without saying - no?) should be vaxxed. Unborn daughters who have all the eggs of their lifetime in utero, will be rendered infertile because of mother's vax even if born and lives to reproductive age.

Since the information is publicly available showing all the deadly effects of the vax (and Remdesivir), why can't an individual present such to their employer and if no satisfaction, sue their asses! Geez, I mean if a person can sue McDonalds over their too hot coffee [and it was - she justifiably won her suit], then being forced to either take a proven deadly/debilitating vax for an innocuous disease with proven/inexpensive remedies or lose one's job or be denied to travel, enter stores/groceries would seem to be a better option than caving into the shot! And now that the CDC has admitted the vaxxes don't prevent either infection or spread, what grounds do they even have to stand on?!! Ludicrous and evil!

Last edited:
Last edited:
On Twitter, I came across such a graphic, something struck me about it, looking from the perspective of the transition to 4D and plans to take over, destroy the human race. A mask, a mark on the forehead (in the future, for a bar code on the right hand or on the forehead) is gushing. The view of this meme is the people who are prepared like cattle for the harvest.

20210810_214141.jpg

I don't doubt there is a virus that has caused Covid-19 although who knows how many infections were in actuality, flu.
On what basis do you claim to have no doubt about the existence of the virus? Do you know of any scientific paper by independent researchers related to the isolation of the virus? If you were to conduct such a massive operation as we are currently experiencing, would you allow for the small amount of uncertainty caused by a real virus?

Back
Top Bottom